Hearts on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers

When Sam looked up, she saw Sally staring at her and her face colored. "Uh... would you like something to... uh eat?"

Sally slowly moved her head up and down. However, she didn't turn toward the kitchen. Instead, she stepped over and grabbed Sam's hand and began pulling her toward the steps.

"What...?" Sam started to say but followed her, wondering where she was going. Suddenly, she realized that she was pulling her upstairs to the bed. For a second she thought of resisting but when she saw her naked buttocks swaying in front of her eyes she became mesmerized. She watched the seductive motion as she followed the young girl up the steps. Between Sally's legs, she could see her sex lips squeezed between her thighs. With each step, she felt her own vagina begin to quiver in anticipation.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Sally pushed Sam toward the bed.

"Sally, what are you..." Sam started to say. Sally stopped her when she reached out and pulled her tee shirt over her breasts and then over her head. Sam began to tremble, as she now stood half-naked in front of the young girl. Her arms felt like lead weights and her knees almost buckled as Sally knelt and slowly pulled her sweat pants down her hips and then from her feet. Suddenly, she almost wished she had worn panties as she watched the young girl staring at her bare vagina from inches away.

Sally reluctantly stood up. There was fire flashing in her eyes as she stared into Sam's eyes. Then she stepped forward and took her into an embrace. Both women moaned as their breasts pressed together and nipples touched. Then, their lips met and their moans were cut off.

Slowly, Sally pressed Sam backward toward the bed. Sam didn't seem to have the strength to resist. She quickly found herself on her back with Sally lying half on top of her with her lips moving quickly back to her mouth. "Sally..." Sam said again until Sally's lips cut off her words. However, she didn't know what she was going to say anyway--was it stop or please continue?

Sally pushed her tongue deep into Sam's warm mouth as she pressed their naked chests together. Her heart was beating so hard that she was sure that Sam could feel it. She gasped for breath as she pulled her lips from Sam's and began to kiss down her cheek to her neck. Slowly, her lips crossed the crook of her neck, her tongue coming out to lick the warm skin. When she reached Sam's ear, she felt her shiver and goose bumps appeared on her naked body.

"Mmmm," Sam moaned as Sally's tongue licked into her ear. Then she heard her whisper something. However, blood was pumping so hard in her head that she didn't hear what she said. "What?" she asked breathlessly.

"I... I want to eat you!" Sally whispered again, her voice louder and trembling just a bit.

"Oh God," was Sam's only response.

Sally took that as an okay and began to kiss back down her neck. Her lips moved slowly, planting little butterfly kisses on her soft skin as she went lower. When her lips were at the swells of Sam's heaving breasts she pulled back. "I love your breasts," she whispered as she stared at the gorgeous round swells capped with very hard nipples. A moan, almost a whimper, escaped her lips as her head dropped and she took one into her mouth.

"Sallllllyyyy!!!" Sam screamed as the mouth covered her sensitive nipples and then began to suck. Suddenly, she felt her vagina begin to spasm. She squeezed her legs, pinching her swollen lips between her thighs in an attempt to control her excitement. It didn't work. "Ohhhhh!!!" she whimpered as a totally unexpected climax began to rush through her.

When Sally felt Sam's body trembling, she pulled her lips from her nipples and saw that Sam's eyes were tightly closed and she was gasping for breath. When she realized that Sam was climaxing she dropped her head and took the nipple into her mouth again, sucking hard.

Sam grabbed Sally's head and pulled her mouth tightly to her breasts almost smothering the poor girl with her soft flesh. She held her there, her legs squirming back and forth until her climax waned and then she released her head.

A smile crossed Sally's face and her head dropped down to gently kiss her still hard nipple, making a smacking sound with her lips. Then, she began to kiss down the orb and onto the flat of her stomach. Another smile crossed her lips when she felt her belly quiver. Then, she felt Sam's hands in her hair.

Sam entwined her fingers in the young girl's hair and began to gently push her downward. "Oh God Sally," she hissed as she felt her lips leaving a wet trail across her stomach. She felt the young girl's tongue come out and lick across her bellybutton and then lower. However, she moved agonizingly slowly. Sam's hips began to move up and down in anticipation.

When Sally's lips reached Sam's pubic hair, she moved even slower.

"Oh Sally, pleaseeee!!!" Sam begged, no longer playing coy. She wanted her to eat her now. She wanted it more than anything ever in her life.

"Please what?" Sally whispered teasingly.

Sam hesitated, blood pumping though her veins and making her dizzy. "Please... please Sally... eat meeeee!!!" she finally screamed, her fingers gripping her head and pushing.

Sally felt her heart skip a beat as she allowed Sam to push her head ever closer to her center. When she felt Sam's soft pubic hair under her lips again, she shifted her head and kissed toward Sam's thigh. She heard her moan in frustration and smiled, kissing down her thigh. Then she moved around until she was kneeling between her legs. She looked up briefly and saw that Sam's eyes were still tightly closed and that her breasts were heaving with each breath. Then she lifted her thighs until the back of her knees rested on her shoulders. Slowly, she kissed down one soft thigh before switching to the other.

Suddenly, Sam was going mad with desire. Sally was driving her crazy with her teasing and she couldn't wait to have her mouth on her vagina. Yet, when she grasped her hair and tried to bring her mouth to her swollen lips, she resisted still. "Sally, please!" Sam almost screamed.

Sally pushed Sam's legs upward until her thighs were pressed to her chest. Now she looked down and saw her swollen sex spread before her. God, how she had fantasized about this very moment since she had first laid eyes on Sam! Now there was nothing between her and Sam's sweet vagina. She looked up at Sam one last time and then dropped her head.

"Ahhhheeeeee!!!" Sam screamed as she felt a woman's mouth on her for the first time in her life. Larry had performed oral sex on her several times during their married life, but it was nothing compared to this. It was as if her soul were being sucked into Sally's mouth. Her hips lifted up and she pulled her hair harshly.

"Mmmm!!!" Sally moaned as the soft and very wet flesh of her lover covered her mouth. It felt like her lips and chin had been pressed into a warm melon. It was a dream come true for her. Sam tasted sweeter than she had dared to hope. Unable to wait any longer, she pushed her tongue between the lips and into her juice filled hole. When she pulled it back into her mouth, she thought she would pass out as her sweet taste consumed her senses. Then she sucked the swollen lips into her mouth again, first one fat lip and then the other. She gently nibbled at the swollen flesh with her teeth, listening to Sam's moans of pleasure.

Even after climaxing so recently, Sam felt her body begin to race toward another. Then, when she felt Sally suck her swollen clit between her lips, skyrockets went off and she screamed, lifting her hips. Suddenly, every part of her body was on fire. Her heart was beating fast and she couldn't seem to catch her breath. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!" she screamed as a climax like she had never experienced before, rushed through her. It consumed every fiber of her body, shaking her to the core.

Sally tried desperately to keep her mouth on Sam's vagina as her hips bucked upward. She swallowed time and again as her juice poured from her in a steady stream. Sam's pleasure had become her own now. She was lost in the sensuous delight of the older woman's climax and barely realized that she was done until she felt her pushing her head away. She looked up and saw a weak smile on her exhausted face. Sally smiled back and bent to gently plant kisses on her still throbbing groin.

Finally, Sally lifted her head and looked at the pretty woman lying exhausted beneath her. "Now, I'll fix us some real food," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She crawled up Sam's body and gently kissed her lips. "Relax here, I'll call you when it's ready."

Sam was still in a sensual fog and couldn't respond. She watched the young girl get off the bed and grab a tee shirt to pull over her naked body. However, the shirt only came to the middle of her buttocks, leaving the lower half bare. She turned to smile sweetly over her shoulder and wiggled her butt, then giggled like a schoolgirl. Then she was gone down the stairs.

Chapter 7

Sam lay in bed listening to the sounds of pots and pans in the kitchen as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. Her body was still tingling all over. In her thirty years, she had never experienced anything close to what had just happened. She never knew that sex could be that good. And, what could she say about Sally. Every time she saw her face in her mind, her heart would burn with fire and butterflies would start fluttering in her stomach. She had never felt this way about someone before, even when she had fallen in love with Larry. Then, as she lay and watched it start to snow again, a feeling of dread came over her. She couldn't deny her feelings for Sally after what had happened. However, this was going to add more complications to her already complicated life.

Since there weren't any obvious answers, Sam decided to deal with the issues later. She crawled out of bed and started to put her clothes on. Then, she stopped when she picked up her sweatpants--they needed washing. Unfortunately, she was running out of clean clothes because this was supposed to be a one-day trip. She sighed and then reached over and grabbed the top sheet from the bed, wrapping it around her.

Sally turned around from the stove when she heard Sam come into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw the pretty woman standing just inside the doorway with the sheet wrapped around her. Her hair was messed up and she looked somewhat exhausted but she still looked beautiful. Then, Sally's smile grew wider when she saw Sam open her arms wide with the sheet in her hands, exposing her naked body. She quickly removed the pan from the stove and rushed over and stepped into her embrace. A second later they were kissing passionately.

Sam held the sheet around Sally, wrapping her in a cocoon, their warm naked bodies pressed together. A little chill went through her when she realized that she could still taste her own juice on her lips. Slowly her hands slid down her back as the kiss continued. When she felt Sally's naked buttocks, she grasped them in her hands and squeezed.

Sally started to squirm in her embrace as she felt the fingers moving further downward. She caught her breath and forced herself away from Sam. "Dinner... uh... dinner is going to burn," she stuttered in warning and then kissed Sam's lips quickly and pulled reluctantly away from her to hurry back to the stove.

Sam sighed and sat down at the table, her eyes never leaving the pretty young woman. Several times Sally turned and smiled at her, grabbing the back of her tee shirt as if to try and cover her half bare butt. It wasn't possible.

Sally cooked up some hamburger and added barbecue sauce to make "Sloppy Joe's". She opened a couple cans of vegetables and had a quick meal ready in a few minutes. Then she got a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and poured them each a glass.

The two women ate dinner quietly as they stared at one another. There weren't any words to describe how they felt. There weren't any necessary.

Sam had let the sheet slip carelessly down her back, baring her chest. Every time she looked at Sally, she saw her smiling. It was as if the smile was burned onto her face. She watched her mouth move as she ate and felt a thrill go through her at the thought of where those lips had been just a few minutes ago. At one point, she reached over with her napkin and wiped the corner of Sally's mouth. It was a simple act, but one that said volumes about their quickly developing relationship.

When they were done, Sam grabbed Sally's hand and said, "Leave the dishes. I'll do them later." She led the willing woman into the living room. When she sat down, she opened the sheet and let Sally sit close to her with their naked thighs touching. Then, she put her arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

They sat and talked for a long time cuddled in the sheet, enjoying the fire and the closeness.

"Thanks for inviting me up here. I think I really needed the time away," Sam said quietly.

"You're not mad at me then for getting you stuck in the middle of nowhere?"

Sam turned her face to her and said, "Of course not. It isn't your fault. Besides, I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. Sometimes, we have to be forced to slow down."

Sally smiled and snuggled into Sam's arm.

The closeness of the sexy girl began to excite Sam again. She turned her face to her and kissed her tenderly. Her tongue came out and licked around Sally's lips before slipping into her mouth. Sally moaned and sucked her tongue, drawing her saliva into her own mouth. When their lips parted, they were both breathing heavily.

Under the confines of the sheet, Sam felt Sally's hand on her breast. She returned the favor, cupping and kneading her breast as well. Then Sam dropped her head and worked her lips around Sally's neck until she was licking her ear. Sally shivered and moaned.

"I... I want to do it... to... to you," Sam said, her voice a hoarse whisper. Her heart was thumping in her chest as if she had been running.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sally moaned at the words. "You don't have to do that," she answered.

"I want to. I want to pleasure you like you did me. Please!"

"Oh God Sam, just hearing you say that has almost made me climax."

"Sit still," Sam instructed and stood up. She pulled the sheet away and knelt at Sally's feet, putting a cushion on the floor for her knees. She wanted to take it slow. "Put your feet on the sofa like you did last night," she whispered and then blushed at her bold order.

"Oh Jesus," Sally moaned and lifted her feet up on the sofa. Her knees automatically spreading as she slid her butt down slightly. She could already feel her lips swelling and becoming wet with juice.

Sam stared between the younger woman's legs. Like last night, she had a perfect view of her sex lips, however, this time she wasn't going to just watch her masturbate; she was going to put her mouth on her sex. Suddenly, her breathing was labored and she could feel chills running up and down her spine. She reached out with her hands and spread her legs wider, forcing her sex lips open slightly. "Oh my," she gasped when she saw the stream of juice beginning to run out of her hole. As her face drew near, she could smell her excitement and that made her own vagina throb. With shaking hands, she reached forward and gently touched the swollen lips, slowly opening them to reveal the pink insides of her cavern. "You're beautiful," she whispered almost to herself. She stared at the smooth outer lips and the fat inner lips, marveling at the intricacy. At the top sat Sally's clit. It was swollen now and had slipped out of the little skin cover. It almost appeared to be throbbing.

"Oh God Sam, what are you doing to me?" Sally said as her excitement grew until it was almost unbearable. She could feel the older woman's eyes burning into her exposed flesh. It had been exciting last night when she let Sam watch her masturbate but this was far more exciting. She knew that in just a minute, she would have a mouth on her sex for the first time ever. While she had dreamed of that since the first time she masturbated at a young age, she never expected to actually have a woman do it to her. She held her breath as Sam's face drew closer. She began to tremble and felt a burning in her chest.

Sam was close enough now to touch Sally's vagina with her tongue. However, instead of licking her, she blew warm air onto her swollen sex. She smiled when she saw Sally squirm and heard her moan. Then, she stuck out her tongue and gently lapped upward, covering most of the inner flesh and spreading her slick cream across her tongue.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sally moaned and slid her hips lower wanting her tongue desperately. Then her hips lifted from the sofa.

Sam pulled back and smiled at the moaning woman. Suddenly, she could taste Sally in her mouth. Her heart fluttered when she realized how sweet she tasted and her mouth watered. However, she didn't immediately go back for more. Instead, she slid her tongue over her baby smooth outer lips. When she felt no stubble, she wondered briefly how Sally made it so smooth. It was only a fleeting thought as she had more important things to explore. Once she reached the top, she skipped over her clit and lapped down the other fat lip.

"Jesus Sam, please," Sally moaned in frustration as her hands gripped the sofa until her knuckles turned white.

"In a minute sweetie. Be patient. In a minute I'm suck that sweet pussy into my mouth," Sam whispered using words that rarely came out of her mouth. She was enjoying this too much to rush. Again, she opened the young girls sex lips, but this time she sucked one swollen inner lip into her mouth, nibbling it gently with her teeth. Then, switched to the other, holding the flesh in her mouth and lapping it rapidly with her tongue.

Suddenly, Sally couldn't take anymore teasing. Her hands left the sofa and grabbed Sam's hair. She pushed her hips upward and pulled her face into her moist hole. Almost in a reflex action, her legs wrapped around Sam's neck, holding her prisoner.

Instead of fighting it, Sam moaned and stuck out her tongue. The combined movement forced the probing digit as deeply as it could go. The taste, the smell, and the feel of Sally's throbbing sex surrounded her. It was like an aphrodisiac and made her pulse with need.

"Ahhhheeeee!!!" Sally screamed, as the probing tongue pierced the slick walls of her vagina. Suddenly, Sally couldn't get her breath. Desperately sucking air into her lungs, she threw her head back screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, oh God, suck meeeee!!!"

The pressure of Sally's hands on the back of her head and her legs wrapped around her neck forced Sam's mouth to stay buried in the warm flesh. For a second, she almost panicked as both her mouth and nose was covered. However, she lifted up slightly so that she could breath through her nose. Immediately, her mouth was filled with Sally's sticky cream. She swallowed and her mouth filled again.

The room was spinning out of control for Sally. Nothing in her young life had prepared her for the incredible pleasure of Sam's mouth. Her hips began to buck upward as her hands pulled her hair. Deep inside, she started to tremble as waves of electricity shot through her body. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she groaned. Then, her hips lifted off the sofa and she froze. "Sammmmmmm," she screamed as her body began to convulse in pleasure.

Sam barely heard the scream because of the thighs covering her ears. Her face was almost buried. So tight was the pressure from Sally's thighs that she could barely move her head. She wrenched her face from side to side and used her tongue to work over every inch of her pulsing sex. Even her nose came into play as she gently rubbed it on the swollen nub of her clit. Sally's juice was smeared from one side of her face to the other and from her chin to her forehead. Her face had suddenly become a sticky mess, but she loved it.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers
1...45678...10