Hearts Upon the Sea Ch. 02

Story Info
Destiny of the two hearts swept up by the sea.
2.3k words
4.75
15.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Passion in Moonlight Waters

Marc woke up slowly, feeling the air cool around him, the night sky filled with glittering stars, only the moonlight streaming down upon him cast any other light. As he realized he had fallen asleep holding Aliha his eyes snapped wide with worry noticing she was no longer beside him, not a trace of her left anywhere. Desperatly he searched for tracks, or some sign that she had left upon her own tentacles, but the waves of sea water slowly rising then receding would have washed away any signs by now. Cursing loudly he slammed a fist into the sand in frustration then stood up looking around wildly across the waves hoping he might catch some sign of her within them, but the darkened waters refused to reveal any. "ALIHA!!!"

He raced along the beach for nearly a mile, Marc's voice echoing her name over the ocean as he searched frantically for his lost scylla love. Over and over he called her name, until finally he fell to his hands and knee's at the edge of the water, repeatedly smashing his hands against the wet sand and surf. Grief was written over his face as he looked over the rippling moonlight illuminated waters, his tears streaming as he cursed at those cold, cruel waters which had already claimed his parents. That's when he saw it, a faint glow far off in the water, brighter than the moonlight which covered the oceans

surface and he wondered what it might be. The next instant, the creature beneath the surface suddenly turned towards shore, towards Marc and he stumbled back as it approached him at breakneck speed, then the ocean water exploded upwards just as it got close to shore. It was then Marc saw for the second time in his life the most lovely vision he could have ever imagined.

The first to breach the surface was her face, shimmering glowing sea blue-green eyes narrowed seductively as they met his own, her lips perking into a thin lustful smile. As her long full golden hair came free from the water it also seemed to glow like golden sunlight sparkling drops of water glittering around it creating a cascade of beautiful lights like the stars above them. Still wearing the outfit from before, Marc could see the thin material of the pearly white with its trim detailed rune like scripts along it clinging tightly to the girl's impressive breasts. The pink colored nipples pressing tightly against the fabric and Marc swore they were only growing harder and longer the moment his eyes locked on them as those firm breasts bounced slightly.The rest of her body began to appear as well, a slender well curved belly and a firm fully curved delicious looking ass barely covered with her scant clothing which belly it blended to a more smooth looking pink flesh.

Tentacles flexed outward, wriggling and then reaching towards Marc, making him realize moments before she landed on him that she was not slowing down at all. Her voice called out to him with such happiness that he could not help but laugh as she landed heavily upon him, her fleshy pink tentacles instantly making their way around his body touching him, wriggling along him, suckers tightly clinging to him. Marc looked up into Aliha's eyes with tears still streaming from his and he could see tears of joy flowing from hers just moments before she buried her face against his neck sobbing happily. "Marc... Marc.. Marc... My Marc!"

"Aliha... I was so worried when I woke up and you were not there... I am so thankful you are ok my lovely lady." Aliha looked up into Marc's handsome face nodding and reaching up with one of her tentacles to wipe away the streaks of tears from his cheeks. Her body felt even more warm than when he had first embraced her, even her breasts, now pressing into his chest were so warm it was like being covered by a warm blanket, the nipples rubbing against his chest slowly with each breathe she took. Marc blushed a little as he felt his cock already throbbing hard and pressing against Aliha's squirming body on top of him and she laughed at him softly with that melodious voice.

"Yes it was a close call... I was starved, it had been days since I had last eaten and trying to constantly tread water until I made it close to shore with that weighted net only made it worse." As Aliha spoke her arms snaked around Marc's neck and he smiled leaning back slowly until they were laying there in the sand gently, Aliha's tentacles slowly stroking and teasing his entire body, taking pleasure in his soft moans. One of them slipped down through his boxers again, seeking the warm hard treasure below and finding it, the tentacle wrapped itself around it softly yet griping it firmly. "Our bodies will shut themselves down to a near death like rest state if food becomes scarce, but if that had happened while I was out in the open sea, anything could have preyed upon me while I was like that. I am not sure why I came out of it so soon, normally we

would rest for at least a day or two as we recovered, but I was happy to find you holding me so tightly as if I were your very world.I left you to go hunt up some food and restore my bodies strength to full before you awakened that we might enjoy our time together. Still I am amazed that my body recovered so quickly, I feel even more alive than ever!"

"It must have been the restoration medicine I gave you, I always carry some with me in case... well I ended up being caught and raped endlessly by a girl like you." Marc smirked then laughed as Aliha burst out with a endless set of giggles and he felt her leaning up away from him with a more seductive smile upon her face and in those beautiful eyes. She was truly like a goddess given form, a beautiful Scylla, every part of her lovely even the smooth fleshy tentacles now stroking his body. "Aliha... I meant every word I spoke to you earlier this day, I want to be with you, I want to live my life with you and

only you always."

Aliha looked down, down upon the handsome rugged firm body of the man whom had saved her not once, but twice since their meeting, a man she found more sexy and attractive than any other before. She could practically smell and feel the strength, the vitality of his very essence and her tentacle around his cock moved down to start stroking his cum filled balls. Even more importantly, she believed him, his admission was honest and heartfelt making her blush even more. "I know you meant it my darling and now it is time for us to seal our love for one another permanently.But first come with me my love, I want to consumate our love in a special place."

Marc smiles nodding as he stands up, slowly feeling the tentacles around his waist drag off his boxers and he kicks them to the side as Aliha smiles lustfully at his fully naked body. Taking his hand in hers she starts pulling him towards the water and at first Marc hesitates but looking into that innocent face of hers full of such joy he relaxed somewhat. As they slowly entered the water something began to happen to Aliha's body, the lower octopus like parts began to glow with patterns of swirling glowing radiance as it slipped into the waist deep water. But even more amazing was that the corral rocks along the shoreline began to glow along with her, and before long the dark water was alive with illuminating fish, coral and even some of the sand. "This... this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!"

"This only ever happens when a Scylla or mermaid finds the one that they were truly meant to be with it, it is a blessing from the sea, a sign that our love for one another is truly destined. Marc...." Aliha spreads her arms wide even as her tentacles undo her top sashes fully revealing her ripe swollen breasts, the nipples ridged and bright pink, aching with need to be touched. Her eyes were sparkling with love and such lustful desire for Marc, Aliha could feel her heart beating so strongly, barely able to contain her need to feel Marc inside her.

The next second she gasped as he reached down stroking her tentacles still around his waist with such tender loving ways it made her quiver with even more lust. He looked up at her opening his arms to Aliha even as her tentacles slithered wildly up along his body as if seeking to capture a succulent prey, tightening around him, but not hurting him the least bit as her suckers grasped his skin. "Aliha my darling love, take me now, I am yours!"

The way his voice commanded her, the look of pure lust in his eyes, and the throbbing through his nicely thick and long cock, that was all Aliha needed to finally know she could truly release her full lusts upon her beloved. The next instant Marc found himself pulled tight against Aliha as her lower body pressed to his, tentacles wrapping around him stroking along his body gently. She leaned up so her breasts pressed into his face and squealed with lustful joy as his lips wasted no time wrapping around her throbbing nipples, switching from one to another as he ravished them with wild passion. They tasted only slightly salty, but that changed quickly as a thin spurt of some liquid entered his mouth, so sweet and supple it made Marc hunger for more as he sucked on the pink nipples lustfully.

"Now my lover, I take you into me, we become one forever!" Aliha shivers with pure pleasure as she slides her octopus like lower body down, at the center of the mass of her tentacles a mouth like opening reveals itself peeling open its lips and revealing her womanly folds. Marc groans out loud unable to believe the sensation as he feels not only his cock being pulled into her, but his balls as well, the folds curling around them gently and already stroking his heavy sac. While they are gently caressed, he feels her deeper tighter inner walls stroking his cock's shaft, milking it almost like her tentacles had been doing before. His entire being shudders with pleasure and Aliha moans happily feeling that well endowed cock buried deep inside her, the head touching then entering her womb. Marc groans as he starts ramming his hips forward, the water around them churning with the passion of his powerful thrusts, unable to resist the need to feel his cock stroking in and out of Aliha's pussy.

"Damn that is so good Aliha!" Marc can barely contain his endless moaning and nearly feral growling as they ground against one another, their bodies practically melded together splashing wildly in the water. One of her tentacles hovered around his face stroking his face lustfully and Marc unable to control his desire opened his mouth licking then nibbling along the tentacle. He realizes quickly it is coated in the same fluid he had been drinking before and his tongue starts lavishing the tentacle with long greedy licks, trying to get more of the sweet tasting liquid.

"Yes my lover! Ah that is so good, must have more!" Aliha arches her back surprised and pleased beyond belief by Marc's warm mouth along her tentacle and lifts more of them to his mouth to spread the feeling further. She rides against him further, her arms wrapped around his neck as Marc thrusts his hips as best he can, driving himself into that amazing feeling pussy of hers. The two lovers continue for what seems like hours, Marc able to keep going through the powerful aphrodisiac coming from Aliha's tentacles as they spread it along his body and in his mouth. His first orgasm was so powerful he almost stumbled back into the water but Aliha used her tentacles to keep him upright, and did so for the next six he experienced. Aliha herself was in heaven, she felt each powerful potent eruption within her most inner depths, a flood of warmth, the essence of her man, her Marc.

"Marc, yes! I can feel it, I can feel your cum deep inside me, so hot and thick!" Her orgasms crash over her like waves from a storm and eventually she lowers them down into the water his head still well over the water line and they laugh happily before Marc embraces Aliha, sitting up with her in his lap he kisses her deeply as she starts to manipulate his still raging hard cock deep within her body. Tentacles stroke along his back with tender loving touches, the suckers once again leaving the sensations of dozens of sweet kisses along his body. Soon enough they were moving again, Aliha's body undulating over top Marc's they night echoing with their passionate sounds of their love making.

As the sun began to dawn on a new day the two lovers lay exhausted on the beach sands, they had mated, done so over and over for nearly nine hours without having stopped for anything. Snuggled up close, Marc could still feel her insides twitching and stroking him softly in the most loving way while her pink tentacles wrapped themselves around them both. Marc had never felt such comfort and caring, while Aliha thought the same, both of them looking into each others eyes, then it happened. A loud pair of rumbles echoed over the beach near them and they snapped upright looking into each others eyes blankly for a moment, neither of them moving at all. Then at once, with sheepish grins on their faces they spoke...

"I am starving!"