Heat

Story Info
Female DJ is taught a lesson by her boss.
4k words
3.96
18.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Nite
J-Nite
15 Followers

Thank you to A.S. for helping me edit this story.

***

I am a female Disk Jockey, a DJ, who has a great job playing some of the best rock music on the planet with my co-host Christina; we work the evening show from nine to midnight every weeknight. Not to sound full of myself, but we have one of the best shows in that time slot in the local area. The studio where we work is not that big. We're only a small radio station compared to most others, but it's comfortable and I enjoy the work. The only thing I can gripe about is my boss.

Jason takes great pleasure in screwing his people over. The bastard would walk into the studio in the middle of our show and tell us to get out because we were fucking up his airwaves. He should talk! All Jason did during his show was play long-ass songs and try to get inside the panties of the so-called female "DJ's" that he hired on a nearly daily basis! On other occasions, he would just randomly appear during our show and stare at us. That bugged the hell out of me. I would often get into arguments with him over these issues and they always ended up with him threatening my job and me walking out of the office cursing his demise.

The only reason we put up with this crap is because we are good at what we do. More listeners tuned into our show every week than any other. Jason was well aware of this. He knew that we made better hosts than he did on any given day, which is why he tolerated my frequent outbursts.

Then, a few days ago, Jason crossed the line. Without so much as a warning he moved us from the evening shift to the morning shift because the newest girl he was anxious to nail said that worked better for her. As you can imagine, we didn't take this well. Christina made the mistake of trying to reason with the jerk and get our old time slot back, but that only ended in screaming and crying on Christina's part.

She came over to my apartment afterwards with tears streaming down her face saying she was going to quit. Seeing her so upset got me really pissed off at the prick. So, after I sent Christina home early the next morning, I made plans to ambush the son-of-a-bitch that night during his shift at the station.

Jason liked the graveyard shift. It was the only time he got away with playing crap on the air while he screwed his whores in the corner without anyone being the wiser. The only problem is that I knew. I knew, and that night I was going to make him understand that he couldn't go around treating people like shit; and I would enjoy every minute of it. Boy was I wrong on that one.

I dressed to intimidate, which wasn't so easy considering that my height was average and two inches shorter than Jason. I was wearing my tall, black lace-up boots, my tightest pair of dark jeans, and a black tank top with my duster jacket over it. It wasn't my intention to look hot, just serious. My straight, dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail at the nape of my neck. I added just a touch of my favorite maroon lipstick to finish the look. I checked myself in the hall mirror before I left. My reflection appeared both serious and hot.

"Tonight, he's going to listen to what I have to say," I told myself, then grabbed the keys and was out the door.

Upon my arrival at the studio, I was surprised to see that he was alone. I silently guessed that the little whore wasn't good enough tonight, or maybe they started wising up and raised their standards a notch above him. I smiled at this last thought. A girl can dream.

I already knew that he would be wearing a ragged, old shirt with some forgotten logo on the front, baggy jeans and street shoes. Those were the type of clothes he always wore during his shows. When he was trying to impress the ladies, he would put on a blazer over a tight fitting shirt and nice slacks.

As I looked through the door, I couldn't see his face in the darkened studio, but I already knew he had piercing grey eyes, dirty blonde hair, medium sized lips and a chiseled jaw. I sometimes overheard women commenting on how handsome he was, but I didn't see it. Of course, that's probably due to the fact that I hated the bastard. Speaking of the devil, you should have seen the look on his face when I opened the door and walked in.

"What the fu...Jane! What the hell you doing here?" He asked me in that gruff voice of his that often made me irritated.

He was up and out of his chair in a flash, standing behind it for protection or something stupid like that. He probably thought I was a pissed off little fucker just looking to kick his ass, which wasn't too far from the truth.

"I still work here don't I Jason? We need to talk."

He took a gulp and stared at me. Perspiration immediately formed on his brow. The sweat beaded and rolled down the sides of his face. Either the outfit was working and he was intimidated, or he was genuinely scared.

"Okay...so talk!"

"First off, where's your little whore tonight?"

"I told her to fuck off. Now talk!"

He answered that a little too quickly, I thought. He looks nervous and a little scared. I laughed to myself and smiled a little before continuing.

"What the hell did you do to Christina? She came crying to me at 4 a.m. yesterday, babbling about something you did. I want to know what it was."

He seemed to relax a little then because he moved the chair out of the way and stood facing me.

"Oh, so that little bitch of yours went crying to you? I knew she would. She's so weak."

"Please tell me that you did not just call my co-host weak!"

"I'll call her whatever I damn well please! She, like you, is just another little whore who works under me!"

He was standing closer to me, invading my personal space. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked every bit like the pompous ass he was. It was infuriating.

"Little whore? Do I look like one of your little whores to you?"

He grinned while looking me up and down. I knew in that moment that I said the wrong fucking thing.

"Right now? Yes, yes you do."

If I wasn't pissed off before, I certainly was now.

"You asshole!"

I came at him with my hand raised, about ready to slap the shit out of him. Then he grabbed my arm, swung me around and slammed me up against the wall, pinning my wrists in his strong hands. He was on top of me, our faces were almost close enough to kiss. I could smell his aftershave and made a note of how good it smelled. That thought made me hate him even more.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Jane. I could just pick up the phone and call the cops on you for assault."

"What are you going to tell them? That I almost bitch slapped you like the cocksucker you really are?"

That pissed him off. Jason leaned back and slapped me across the face. It hurt like hell, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of showing how much. Instead I glared back him like I wanted to kill him. The anger and intense hatred I harbored for that sorry excuse for a human caused me to spit in his face. When he pulled back to strike me again, I used my free hand to punch him in the face. My hand hurt like a motherfucker, but he just increased his hold on my wrist.

"You call that a hit? What's the problem, bitch? Can't handle a real man like me?"

"Jason, stop fooling yourself. You're not a real man, just a pathetic excuse for one. That's why you have to fuck little whores every night."

He captured my wrist in his hand, making sure I couldn't land another blow. Now both of my hands were pinned to the wall above my head. I tried using my legs to kick, but he just pressed his legs against mine and held them still. I was trapped with no way out. After I realized this, I stopped struggling and just looked him in the eye.

"She didn't show up tonight, did she? That's why you're alone here. Your whore stood you up."

I almost gave a little giggle at this, but the blank stare I got from him made me stop. I was in trouble.

"What the fuck are you thinking of doing now, Jason?"

He didn't answer. Instead he grasped both my wrists in his left hand and used his right to trace down my body. His touch made me burn. How dare this bastard touch me! He looked back to my face with that stupid grin of his, the one he always used when he knew something that we didn't

Jason had better not be thinking of doing anything to me, I thought.

He grabbed my chin and held it so that I couldn't turn away. Then his lips came crashing onto mine. The kiss was fierce, hard and possessive. I think I momentarily lost my mind because the next thing I knew was that my body was reacting to his touch. It was relaxing against his hold and arching into his body. My mouth opened, silently inviting his tongue inside.

Jason immediately thrust his wet tendril deeply into my mouth, savoring every inch. I quickly snapped out of the spell I found myself under and started struggling against his advances, but the more I did the more he seemed to like having my body pinned against him.

When he finally released my mouth I must have looked like a beaten woman. A women that wouldn't say "no" even if I wanted to. The way my body reacted to his touch during the kiss solidified this feeling in me. All I knew was that I had to get away before he laid another hand on me. Seeing my face must have done the trick because he stood back from me a while to look at my face. This was my chance. I had some self-defense training and kicked the bastard in the stomach. When he let my hands go, I bolted for the door and left him moaning on the floor.

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me until I reached the car. After getting in and starting the engine, I subconsciously slipped the transmission into drive and made my way home. Somehow, I wound up back at my apartment holding my keys to open the door.

What in the hell did I just do? I assaulted my boss! But he had me pinned to the wall and was about to do God knows what. It was self-defense, I reassured myself.

"Hey, 3B, you alright?"

"What? Oh, no I'm...I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

I opened my door, walked in and locked it behind me. When I leaned back against it I mentally berated myself for how dumb I acted.

"How could I have been so stupid? I'm a smart woman, what was I thinking letting my guard down like that? I took those self-defense classes so that I wouldn't wind up in that kind of situation. Why didn't I react until he backed away after that kiss?"

My hand unconsciously moved to my mouth. The fingers came away with some maroon lipstick and few streaks of blood. I looked up in to the hall mirror and almost let out a gasp. My hair was disheveled, my lipstick smeared across my face and there was a bruise forming where the bastard slapped me across the face. No wonder my neighbor asked if I was alright, my lip was still bleeding from the beating I took. Shaking my head, I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a shower.

Once I was dried off, I applied an ice pack to my face and carefully considered how and why I had let that asshole get the best of me. If I hadn't acted out of hatred, I wouldn't have gotten beaten up like I did. That was the least of my problems. What was I going to do now? What was Jason going to do now? How was I going to keep my job after this violent episode? Speaking of my job, I looked at the clock and realized that I had to work the shift alone. It was the morning show, the one right after Jason's.

Shit, I'd have to face him again when I went in. I couldn't, not after what happened. I didn't know what to do, or what he might do if he saw me again. For all I knew, he had already called the cops on my ass for beating him up. I laughed at that last thought. Jason? Call the cops on me for beating him up? He would rather die!

I laughed some more and relaxed. My face didn't hurt as much as it did, so I returned the ice pack to the freezer. I had nothing to fear and felt safe from the cops for the time being, but I wasn't insulated from my feelings or thoughts. Feelings? Where did that word come from? Did I actually have feelings for Jason? I laughed at this emotion too. True, the man did get me fired up, but that was just the kind of asshole he was. To even entertain ideas of any possible relationship beyond hatred was absurd, to say the least. Then why did you give him the opportunity to pin you against the wall?

I decided to sleep on this question. I would have the answer in a few hours anyway, might as well leave it alone until I had to deal with it. In the meantime, I had some sleeping to do.

***

My alarm went off a few hours later. It was time to go to work. Deciding it best to dress down after what Jason said about my outfit last night, I pulled out my old Rolling Stones t-shirt purchased at one of their concerts, a pair of well-worn jeans and my black jogging shoes. Since it was a day that I didn't care what I looked like, I just let my hair hang as it was; long and loose. I made it to the station with a few minutes to spare before I began my shift. With coffee in hand and a confident attitude, I was prepared to face the jerk. What I got was not at all what I was expecting.

He was lying on the floor, where I left him a few hours ago, unmoving. I dropped my coffee and purse and raced to his side. After rolling him over onto his back, I laid my head against his chest to listen for a heartbeat. It was there and he was still alive. So, what was he doing on the floor?

I turned my head to look at his face. His eyes were open, looking at me. Panic filled my head and froze me in place. He was grinning at me with a look of madness on his face.

"Well, good morning, bitch. I see you've gotten all cleaned up for me."

Hearing his mocking tone, I suddenly remembered that I could move and started to get up. My ascent was stopped when Jason held one of my hands to his chest like a trophy.

"Let go of me, Jason."

"To do what? Beat me half to death like you tried to do last night?"

"Last night was different. I wasn't thinking clearly."

"Oh? And you're thinking clearly now, is that it?"

"Yes, now let me go," I almost pleaded.

"You're afraid of me. I can see it in your eyes."

"I'm not afraid of you...I'm...I'm afraid of me!"

Why did I say that? Oh great, what is he going to do to me now?

I looked at his face. He wasn't looking arrogant or proud; he was just gazing at me. When Jason released my hand I crawled across the floor to sit away from him. He sat up and just stared at me.

What was he thinking about?

He crawled over and sat close enough to touch me, but he didn't.

"Why are you afraid of yourself?" He asked in a hushed tone, like he was telling me a secret.

Did he just ask me a question that sounded sincere?

"Do you really want to know?" I replied in the same hushed voice.

"Yes."

Well, here goes nothing, I thought.

"I'm afraid of what I'll do when I'm alone with you." I almost breathed out the "you" in a sob. I had just lowered my guard completely.

"You're afraid that you'll beat me up again, is that it?" He almost laughed, but stopped when he saw how serious my face looked.

"No. I'm afraid that I'll give into my desire. That woman I was a few hours ago is gone now. It's just me this time, the real me."

"I can see that," He said, lightly touching my arm. "Nice shirt."

"I got it at one of their concerts."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure."

I turned my back to him so that he could see the names of all the cities they toured that summer. He gathered my hair in his hand and moved it aside to see all of the locations and play dates. Having him that close to me set off all the alarms in my head. This was the guy who called my former co-host weak, and who also called me a whore. Maybe he was just pretending to be nice, hoping I'd expose my weakness that he could later flaunt. I started to face him when his hand stopped me.

"I went to this one, in Phoenix."

"That's where I got this shirt!"

"That was a wild night."

"Yeah, It was," I answered, although the details had always been a bit fuzzy.

After lowering my hair I turned and faced him. I looked at Jason in a whole new light that made being this close to him very hard to ignore. I couldn't stop what happened next. All of the negative thoughts I experienced before were lost as I reached forward only to be stopped by his hard body leaning into mine. He captured my mouth with his. My hands slipped around his chest and up his strong back to tangle in his hair.

This time, the kiss was passionate. His tongue was playful, but there was an underlying tension. It was a reminder that he could, at any time, revert from a potential lover back into the monster I had seen a few hours ago. That thought made me increase the pressure on our lips. I was desperate to feel that fierce power I felt before, when we were fighting and he was winning. A sudden realization occurred to me. I admired his raw energy and desired nothing less than to be completely dominated by it. My nipples instantly hardened and my pussy began tingling.

Jason seemed to sense what I wanted. The next thing I knew, he was on top of me, pinning both of my wrists with his left hand and using his right to open the front of my jeans. Once loosened, his hand reached into my panties, like one of his many whores. I was really wet by this point and was relieved to feel his fingers exploring my dripping pussy.

I breathlessly gasped and groaned as he moved his fingers in and out of my hot box. I was completely at his mercy. He had me helplessly pinned and I loved every minute of it. I felt his hand leave my cunt for a moment while he unfastened his jeans and pulled out his stiff prick. He released one of my hands and guided it down to seize his cock.

I was surprised to feel a good-sized dick in my hand. My fingers stroked up and down while he still fingered my juicy pussy. Our lips and tongues found each other again, muffling our frantic moans of pleasure. My God, this was incredible, but I need more.

"I need you inside me!" I pleaded when my desperation became too great to bear.

He moved his mouth to my ear.

"Who is the boss around here, bitch?"

His tone was threatening, yet I found it to be both frightening and deliciously erotic.

"You...you are," I nervously responded, uncertain how he would react.

"Please, don't hurt me again."

"Then shut up and don't give me any reason to," he told me.

He now dominated me both physically and mentally. It was extremely arousing. I'd never felt so alive and energized, or so helpless and vulnerable.

Jason removed his fingers from my drenched cunt. He pushed my shirt up, exposing my breasts and straining nipples. His fingers briefly squeezed on one and tweaked the swollen nub. My back arched, eagerly pressing my flesh against his hand, frantic for more. When he saw that I was getting really excited, the hand pulled away.

"Oh, please," I cried out in misery. I could feel how damp my juices had made my panties and was desperately craving more.

"Please, Jason, I'll do anything."

"You'll be one of my regular station whores?" he asked, testing my resolve.

I understood the enormity of his demand. Would I agree to fuck him on demand, whenever he had the urge? My mind reeled; there was no way I could ever agree to such degradation.

Then I heard my own voice answer him.

"Yes, yes I promise!"

His free hand pushed my jeans and panties down and tugged my legs apart. Jason got on top of me and pressed his hard cock between the lips of my pussy. He hesitated at my opening.

"Jason, fuck me please! I need you inside me now!"

That was all it took before he buried his cock deep inside me. My moans of pleasure were caught in his mouth when he covered my lips with his. He was thrusting into me hard, with no thought to what it was doing to me. He fucked me like I was a whore, his whore.

J-Nite
J-Nite
15 Followers
12