Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could focus on was Jason's cock and how good it felt slamming into me. It fucked me over and over, increasing in speed and power each time. I screamed out his name and bit down on his shoulder. This made him yell and slam my arms down on the floor as he forced his dick in and out of my cunt. He was close, and so was I. Before we came he bit down on my shoulder, causing me to scream out in both pain and pleasure as an unbelievable climax washed over us.

When I could breathe normally again, I found myself sitting up, being held tightly against Jason's chest with him still inside me. His head was resting on my left shoulder where he had bit me. No words can describe the feeling that I felt right then. I had done it. I had completely let my guard down, lost control of my body, and had the most amazing sexual experience of my life.

"Un-fucking-believable!" Jason said when he regained control of his breathing.

"I know. Incredible."

My mind was still spinning when I felt him lift his head to face me and claim my mouth in a loving kiss.

A girl can get used to this.

The End

12