Heather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her way of talking as if this was so ordinary that made it all so amazing.

"Come on, pet, let's have it out of you. I'm sure you do this every night at home, don't you?" She was moving her fingers fast now, her breasts shaking under the wool of her cardigan as she tossed me so skilfully.

I longed to reach out and feel the softness of her breast under the grey wool, but felt I had to do as I was told, so just took in the view, watching her breasts wobbling as her arms kept up their practised movements. I knew I couldn't last much longer - it was all too exciting. My eyes were staring at her breasts now, and she leaned forward teasingly so that her wobbling breasts were only inches from my face.

"Oh, come on you naughty boy!" she chided, catching my eye. "I think you'd better cum for me now! Let's have this spunk out, my boy! Come on, come on."

I could hold on no more - she was just too good and the moment too arousing. I was panting madly now, only a second away from cumming.

And as she spoke the last 'Come on!' she grinned as she watched my first spurts of spunk shoot out all over my chest and belly.

"Ooh!" she shrieked, "What a lot of cum! Keep it cumming for me now. That is a good boy!" she smiled, watching my remaining spunk shoot out over my belly as she continued to milk me.

"Well I think you've made more cum than my Ken!" she smiled, slowing down her movements as my cock subsided. "And much more quickly too! You are such a good boy cumming so quickly. I knew that we could get rid of your hardon if we tried."

She kept pumping until the last of my cum had dribbled out. Then I was overcome with so many strange emotions, as I lay there panting, my hands still behind my head, her fingers still stroking my cock.

"Well as you have been a good boy for me, I'll just get some tissues to mop you up, pet."

And she stood up, smoothed down her cardigan, and went out to the bathroom to get some tissues.

On returning, she sat down alongside me again, and wiped up the sticky liquid, carefully folding the messy tissues, before standing up again and going out to the bathroom. She seemed to take longer this time, but I was past caring.

She came back, smiled at me and just wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her finger, before standing at the foot of the bed, hands on hips.

"Now we'd better try on the bigger size underpants, and hope that the man size fits all right. Come on now!" she smiled, picking up one of the other pairs of underpants and holding them out. "Up you get!"

I staggered up, still breathing heavily, and stepped into them. She pulled them up, and inspected me closely as before, stroking my bottom, then moving round to the front. She calmly stroked over my balls and cock, cupping them in her hand as she had before.

She looked straight into my eyes again: "I think these will be fine, pet, there seems to be enough room down here - and I do hope you remember trying them on when you next wear them too! Now you just slip them off so I can pack them up."

So, as if it was something I just did everyday, I lowered my new underpants, and handed them to her. She put them on the bed, folding them neatly, then turned back to me. As if on an impulse she just reached forward to hold my shrinking cock and squeeze it again.

"You have been a very good boy, Andrew, getting rid of that hardon so quickly for me." She smiled, then lowered her voice: "Now you mustn't tell anyone about this, not even your mum. It can be our little secret. And if you can keep our secret, I'd like you to be my little helper and I might even do it again one day - but you've got to be very good for me first! Now, I'll go and make a cup of tea. Come on down when you've got yourself dressed, pet."

So Heather's helper's addiction was begun.

12