Heather in the Highlands Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Heather rushed to the door, face pressed against the bars for a tearful kiss then she waited... before remembering the snaplock and returning to the bed to clip it to her leg. "Good girl," he said jangling the keys. She heard the magical sound of her door being UNLOCKED and there he was.

They met with a thump, hands running over each other's bodies, his especially going for her torso and she grinned as her breasts were groped. "That's all you've come for, yes?" she chuckled before their lips met for some tongue-tennis. This lasted a while and he wrecked her hair at the same time. "Great, hope you've brought another brush and comb with you," Heather quipped as she let go of him and patted it into some sort of order.

He nodded and told her that all the stuff was upstairs and ready to be brought down. Heather was a little nervous about being beyond the hatch and it took a few cuddles before she clipped and unclipped her way to the door. Blinking in the pale light, pleased it was cloudy so her eyes did not suffer too much. "You'll be a lot better once we've been out a few hours," he commented, telling her he was staying all day to help her fit out the extra rooms.

She was thrilled at this and went into the one where all her new gear had been brought. "Must have taken you a few trips?" she asked and he nodded. Replying it had been one per day since Wednesday but she understood the apology for not opening the hatch and coming down each time. "It's OK. Won't punish you for that!" she grinned and picked up the first bag of Jenna's clothes. James said wait and told her which order things would go down and she'd be helping if she were up for it.

"Yes, I've been doing a lot of exercises every day, and actually I feel damn good now," and that was an encouraging thought. She did grab a jumper out of a bag and apply it. The crazy late October heatwave had gone and they were down to average temperatures now.

Heather was certainly getting warm as they humped and heaved the bed, a carpet for her living room, plus two wardrobes downstairs. The girl still wore the old dress and somehow managing not to trip over herself going up and down. Only once did she get upset with him on getting stuck partway along the corridor with the heavy portaloo parts. "C'mon missy, shift on," he'd said seeing her pause for no apparent reason. She glared back, kicking the plastic box. "Well laddie, if you got your bloody size twelve's off my chain I might be able to move!" she snapped.

James apologised and they paused and had a snog and a break as they'd been going for two hours or so. He guessed this was hard for Heather to cope with. The fact she was helping to build the 'prison' that would hold her forever as he thought it. Partway through she admitted it was painful to do this, 'but it's better than the alternative' and if this went as planned then somehow they'd cope. James also told her about the re-route' of the footpath away from the castle. He was going to do the main door, so it might be possible for her to remain free within the walls. "What even when you're not here?" and he nodded.

To his amazement she frowned and shook her head. "No, I'm sorry James but...I'll be safer below the hatch with the other door locked as well please," she said. Going on to say she'd be worried about any walkers going off route and breaking into the place, finding her alone and chained to the walls. "It'd be bad news, for both of us. By all means do the door for the times you're here. Even put up a 'beware of the... well something, or a keep out sign but otherwise I must be kept hidden." Heather got a hug and kiss for that as he knew how much it hurt for her to go through with this.

"OK, beware of the...bitch, it'll be," he said and at least she laughed, jabbing him in the ribs as they made drinks in the middle room. That was the arrangement here. The double bed and wardrobes in one, the kitchen bench plus a picnic table and chairs along with a sofa in the second. The last, closest to the corridor barrier contained her portaloo, and a water tank, big enough to last a couple of weeks. Though a test, by letting a little bit out, then leaving the room for an hour soon proved useful, as the level in the tank had risen again when they returned.

The girl munching on rather nice sandwiches he'd made. A test of the boxes and they were refilled within a few minutes like the water. "So don't worry, they're looking after me but no choccy biscuits mind," Heather grumbled, a squeal coming next as he took a pack out of a carrier bag and waved them at her. "Back to work missy, you can have them later." A pout and slap of backside had her dispatched giggling to the bedroom.

Last to come down were the clothes bags, though after a couple of runs he said he'd bring the rest as she starting hanging up her new wardrobe. The girl very happy at what her benefactor was letting go. "She could have run her own shop with all this. It'll take me ages to try it all on, I'll be strutting my stuff up and down the corridor. These are lovely James," she beamed holding up a rather racy black number. "Guess Jem would like to wear these herself if she could appear," Heather chuckled, seeing James staring at her...with a curious grin on his face as he tried not to splutter.

"Erm...right. Well we'd have to see about that. I never actually saw what she looked like apart from the hair and those bulges up top. The...well you know, that was all by touch and I couldn't honestly prove to anyone she'd existed. Shame really, I reckon she'd look great in some of that," he chuckled before leaving the room for another load.

Heather thought long and hard about that as the last of the dresses were hung up. She called him in once she'd finished and was smiling. "James dear, it might sound strange but I've had a chat with my ghostly friends, and they're up for it," she began, seeing him stare. "They what? What do you mean they're..." he replied only to see her pointing at him.

"If you want, they'll change you into Jemima for a few hours!"

James was shocked, speechless even. Could they really do something like this? At first he wasn't sure and Heather said not to worry about it. Saying it could wait until another day. But would they go up to the manacle room and let the ghosts have some fun with her locked against the wall instead? "Gets a bit boring just lying on the bed love," and they both smiled.

He nodded and they finished that late lunch but James chewed on what she'd said. Then decided to do it after all. Telling Heather this and she agreed, saying she'd be happy to wait her turn.

So James nervously changed, the girl helping him into the larger of the old frocks, doing the hooks-and-eyes before applying the restraints. He lay down on the bed and Heather sorted the blankets, gave him a kiss then said she'd be back in half an hour. Locking and bolting the door on her way out.

Chapter 9.

James again felt foolish allowing her to do this, his brain churning away before he felt a surge of power beginning to emerge from the collar. The feelings flowing outwards were like having a cold drink on a hot day, the way skin then starts to sweat but this was different. He didn't get the 'tent' like last time but instead felt his chest starting to swell against the dress fabric and knew those two lovely breasts were returning. 'Downstairs' was also changing but he couldn't work out what was going on, then a few moments later the surges increased enough that he passed out.

Heather returned to the cell carrying a drink, looked through to see...her there and smiled. Unlocking the door and entering, seeing a nouvelle Jemima cautiously emerging from under the blankets then try to stand up. Slightly wobbling as she wasn't used to the weight on her chest. "I'm all off balance," the new girl whispered, trying to get used to her voice, realising she sounded like a very husky Jenna now.

Once there they had a hug and kiss then Jem sat down till 'her head hopefully stops spinning'. Both could see how loose the dress was so Heather freed the restraints theb told her to have a drink before disrobing, because she wanted to see what the ghosts had really done.

Jem did as ordered and she gasped once naked and looked into the big mirror on the wardrobe door. Those pert breasts the most obvious change and she trembled as her fingers just brushed the nipples. But a glance further down..."Oh my goodness...I've really got a..." she began, fingers heading that way and Heather grinned as one dipped in, making Jem shudder. "Yes dear. It would appear so. Now look after it and don't rub yourself raw. That's why James and other blokes don't have them. They'd never be able to leave themselves alone."

Both girls smiled as Heather looked closer, seeing James' appendix scar had vanished along with the wound on his back, this new lassie was flawless. Shapely hips below a flat tummy with a small triangle of hair over her mound. She was also six inches shorter, able to stare straight into Heather's amused face rather than needing to bend down.

Those hands soon covered her midriff, as she seemed a little shy at being naked. "Bloody hell Jem, I'm a little envious of you pet," she chuckled and saw Jemima blush as she sat down, legs clasped together, one hand starting to fiddle with her new hair instead. Collar length, like Jenna's, but a thicker golden blonde with waves, rather than thin and straight strawberry.

"Right then Jem, lets get you into something that actually fits," Heather said smiling as the new girl sat on the bed. The old frock too baggy now to use, rather than the snug look when it'd been James inside so it was hung to one side. She looked into the packed wardrobe, pleased as some of the outfits Mrs MacAvoy had decided were no longer required were rather stylish. Heather pulling out a three-quarter- length off- white silky number and heels to match. "Yeah, I'd love to have had this myself on my rare 'glam-up sessions as you once said. Shame the inner lining is missing but it'll do. Here you go girlie, your first...dress," she smiled, needling the...lad, well rather the lassie!

Jem took it off her, still not believing she was actually about to get into one of his/her sister's outfits. "Least I won't be able to tell her," Heather giggled as the girl held it up against herself and nodded. "Let's get it over with, smart-ass," Jem said, starting to smile now as the material brushed her new and very smooth skin. "That's the spirit love" was the reply as some panties were handed across. Jem pulled them snug, now ignoring Heather's grin as she settled down to watch. Stepping into the outfit like she'd done with the old one, wriggling it over her new hips then slid both arms into the short capped sleeves. But on getting the rear zip partway Jemima paused.

"Would you do me up love," Jem chuckled and Heather broke into the broadest smile seen for a while as she nodded and came closer. Placing a hand on the tab Miss McCreadie paused then slowly drew it up. The cogs making a little brrr as the dress gripped Jemima, the lass adjusting her new breasts inside the cups, trying to ignore the stunning sensation as silk rubbed nipple!

Heather tucked the tab into its slot then came round the front, handing Jem a thin white leather belt. "Cinch that lovely waist in even more," as it was fed through the three loops around Jemima's midriff and done up. She stepped back, stunned at a pretty lassie blushing away as admiring looks came her way. "Just these...nice high heels, and a brush of hair and you are a babe...bloody hell Jem. I'm even more jealous of you now! Just as well Sarah's not here, she'd eat you alive," Miss McCreadie said and that made the new girl go even redder.

That fearsome looking pair of shoes was placed at Jemima's feet. "How the hell do you walk in these?" she said. Getting a grin but no reply, gripped Heather's' arm then slid a foot into the first one, leaning over then trying the other as she felt herself wobbling. No support to her ankles as the shoes tried to roll one way then the other. "Take your time...sweetie," Heather chuckled.

It took longer than both had thought. But after half an hour, plus a five minute barefoot break Jemima was able to pace up and down the corridor. Only the odd stumble but Heather was there to catch her on the bad one. "I'm impressed," she said as they returned to the bedroom. Jem sitting down and kicking the shoes off! Sighing as her toes recovered from the strain. "That's exactly what I did on the few times I wore heels," Heather said.

Admitting she'd only ever had one pair in her life. "Trainers, flats and fellwalking boots were more my thing. Oh and before you ask, the black heeled boots I used for that Christmas Day walk when I gave you Robert's wedding ring...they were Sarah's!"

Jemima had to chuckle at that, rubbing her body through the material and Heather saw that and smiled.

Handing over a hairbrush, amazed when Jem competently did her collar length locks, having first seen Janet, then his other girlfriend and Miss McCreadie herself doing theirs. Finishing up she saw Heather now with a look of wonder. "You look so natural, are you SURE this is your first time?" and Jem said yes. "However I've sat in girls' bedrooms and watched. Don't forget I had a fortnight of waiting for you to get ready each day," she retorted and that got a raised hand of surrender! "Touché again, yes?"

Unable to put it off any longer Jem slipped her shoes back on while Heather secured a leg chain before undoing her collar. Walking out to the corridor she waited for Jemima who had to go back for the keys. Then a nervous girl made hard work of the staircase, even though Miss McCreadie was holding onto her hand. "You think you have it easy. Remember the night you brought me down love. I was tied and blindfolded? I don't mind admitting now but I was bloody terrified!" and for that she got a squeeze of fingers.

"Yeah, but you did ask, and let's not dwell on that. But slow down for goodness sake," Jem pleaded as she was tugged upwards. Heather grinned before pausing at the top to exchange snaplocks, allowing Jemima to catch her breath and wiggle her feet. Then they walked into the manacle room where the new girl unlocked the cuffs before handing the keys over. She was given a drink then Jem stood below the manacles and paused.

"You sure they'll take part?" she asked and Heather nodded. "Yep, I had another 'chat' with them while you went back for the last loads of gear. Explaining that if you became Jem then they'll be treating you as they do to me. The fact they've changed you is a start. If they turn up for the rest, enjoy it and they've promised to put you back to James at the end, OK?"

Jemima nodded then nervously placed her wrists into the cuffs, allowing Heather to close them. Then she shuffled down the wall and spread her legs and those ankles were also encased in metal. She hadn't expected Miss McCreadie to lock them and the four clunks made her shake a little. "Do you want them undone?" she was asked, seeing Jem's reaction. But the girl said no, trying not to admit she was now starting to feel wetness from her pussy. Hoping Heather wouldn't be able to smell it yet!

A blindfold was offered and accepted, Miss McCreadie doing a good job but Jem did decline the gag. "Next time, but I might squeal loudly, so make sure your fingers are free to stick in your ears." She got a kiss for that before Heather said she was going to sit down across the room and wait there. Jem now hearing the slight clink of the chain, then a mutter about forgetting blankets. Heather said she'd be back in a moment and left. The clanking and clipping of cables fading as she went downstairs again.

Chapter 10.

Jem's feet were already starting to ache and Heather had not yet returned when she felt a breeze in the room that ruffled the material of her dress. The silky fabric gently caressing her skin and that patch of dampness was growing as Jemima imagined how she looked. A pretty girl, shackled and blindfolded, helpless and waiting for... She gasped as a hand lightly rested on her left hip, another soon joining it and together they began stroking. Easing around Jem's waist and down onto her curvy backside. Much the way a bloke would do. They came back and down onto her legs, below the knees then the lightest of touches on Jem's bare calves.

A tap-tap on the ankle cuffs; more at the same time on her wrists made Jemima jump and for a moment everything vanished. She was just thinking she'd scared them off when the lower ones returned. Sliding erotically up her legs then the dress hem came with them as it passed over her trembling knees. Up and further up they went, at least two pairs, one on her dress, the others now SO sensually on her inner thighs. The fabric by now was bunched almost up by Jemima's belt. Fingers tucking it into the leather band and the girl began shaking now as the stroking continued. The first set joined by the extra hands now her dress was sorted and out of their way.

She heard the quiet clanking as Heather came up and the hands paused. Jemima almost called for Miss McCreadie to stay outside as she didn't want the interruption. But they continued as the other girl came into the room. A faint gasp then a warm chuckling as what sounded like material was dropped on the floor near the door. Next a groan as she assumed Heather was sitting down on the blankets to watch the lass getting laid!

Miss McCreadie was! She'd been amazed to return and see Jemima's dress hiked up round her waist already. It'd taken the ghosts a lot longer with her first time! She almost fumed before realising they were now used to this. It'd either be her or another willing female. Well Jemima was that girl now so she leaned against the wall and waited for the main event.

Jemima's brain soon told her that one of the pairs was sliding her knickers down as far as they'd go. More than enough to gain access and she groaned as fingers finally reached for her. Just one at first sliding into her clit and just brushing the nubbin but enough to make her shudder. Jem's hands now wiggled in the cuffs and Heather was grinning as she saw, or rather sensed that new pussy was their objective, seeing the outer lips move slightly, seemingly of their own accord. A groan came from her mouth and Heather was glad she'd been gagged. The breathing now started to shallow as the girl twitched and writhed in her bonds.

They kept this up for what seemed ages. Jem worried she was dripping on the floor now as they kept going. Finally she groaned as the fingers withdrew and she waited...yeah. A short gasp as IT arrived. A ghostly cock sliding into her, the front of her dress now pushing into her midriff as the unseen rested against her torso.

Heather saw the movement, smiling as Jem's fingers wiggled even harder and she watched enthralled as they toyed with her. Faint groans and a few grunts, then her head rocked back and she knew the hand was now across Jemima's mouth. Her nose flaring as she breathed deeper. The body starting to rock back and forth so they were going to do her all the way. Miss McCreadie hoping she'd enjoy it. Planning to swap over once Jem had been given the works. With her chain on the collar it was easy for Heather to strip off so she'd be naked, ready...and eager!

She could almost imagine the cock ploughing in and out. Jem's body now trembling, the movement of her arms and legs causing the chains too lightly rattle. Her nose now a constant rush of breathing as the spirit pounded away, the body rocking to the movement then suddenly it happened. A long drawn out squeal and the explosion of...well, that stuff as Jemima let loose. A healthy dose of fluid flying across the room; some of it coming too close for comfort for Heather as she ducked away.