Heather in the Highlands Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jemima whimpered as the hands vanished, wriggling as she felt her pussy seeping fluid onto her legs and running down. Rather uncomfortable but at least they'd left the dress tucked into the belt. She didn't want that to get mucky and she sighed on hearing Heather get up and come closer.

"Enjoyed it honey, didn't you?" she whispered and Jem nodded, hanging slightly in her bonds as her legs were a little wobbly. Her feet pinched in the shoes were painful now but she sighed as Heather rested her hands on those hips then kissed her on the nose. "Want me to clean you up?" was the next question and Jemima agreed; her voice still strained as she regained her breath.

A damp cloth was wiped over Jem's legs and she trembled as it was a little cold. Of course there was no hot water at Claggan and she hoped Heather realised that when she started to do her midriff... So a loud squeal erupted from her lips as a warm tongue landed right on her! Flicking around like a snake examining its prey. She trembled as the girl got to work on licking her out. Heather too fascinated as she stared at something she had as well, but naturally had never seen close up.

Of the four girls at Ft William only Sarah had occasionally 'batted for the other side' when they'd first met, before seeing another guy, so this was a new experience for both here. She'd never tasted 'that' and though slightly salty she enjoyed herself as she laboured below. Of course this was causing Jem some serious trouble and she began trembling as the tongue lashed away.

Her juices flowing readily and Heather told her 'to pack it in' or they'd be here all night. Damn hard but eventually she succeeded and got a kiss, Jem now able to taste 'herself' as Heather kept a little 'bonus' for her. After that, came freedom and she sighed, stepping straight out of those shoes and collapsing on the blanket, rubbing her feet till the redness eased.

Miss McCreadie said she'd like a go on the wall please, while Jemima either watched or went down to change. She knew James would need to leave in a couple of hours anyway, telling this to Jem. Saying the ghost always cleaned her themselves, so she'd no need to wait. "Next time, I'll help you get the best from your body, OK?" she agreed and got Heather locked, making sure she was in those heels too.

"Yeah but my feet are smaller, they're not too bad," she grinned before Jem kissed her and applied the blindfold then took off the collar chain. "All done, catch you later love," she said then went off to become James again. She'd enjoyed her session as Jemima, but didn't want to do it every time. "Cept when I need to lose weight again! June's already puzzled and I'm not gonna tell her."

Chapter 11.

Arriving in the bedroom she managed to unzip herself without wrecking the dress. Having spent a few minutes pacing up and down, seeing the way her outfit ebbed and flowed over her body, hem flicking round her calves. The nipples hard against the silk and she'd start getting wet again if she didn't stop it!

So it was removed and hung up, Jem easing herself into the collar, locking the restraints on wrists and ankles before diving under the blankets for a brief snooze. Puzzled, there was no sign of her body tingling yet. The ghosts must be busy with Heather upstairs so she lay there and waited...her eyes closing, a warm smile as she remembered...then Jem dropped off.

Jemima awoke and immediately knew it had failed, as she was still Jem, feeling hair brushing her face again. A deep sigh and she shrugged off the blankets, reaching for the keys and unlocking her wrists, ankles and the collar last. What had, or hadn't happened? How the hell she was gonna explain this to Heather was a worry. But she'd better get dressed into something first before going upstairs.

As she wasn't skilled at hooks-and-eyes Jem grabbed the skirt suit and other stuff from the wardrobe. Donning some underwear and tights she then wriggled into the skirt and zipped it up, sighing as she realised it fitted like a glove. A thinly ribbed sweater over the top then the jacket came last. Buttoning it up and she looked in the mirror. "Looking good...Jem," she whispered, grabbing the boots...yeah they too fitted when they should have been many sizes too small for James. "OK, time to break bad news," she said and left the bedroom.

Coming upstairs, somehow managing not to fall over in those heels Jem reached the manacle room. Another brief brush of her hair then the girl ventured inside. Heather stared from her spread-eagled position on the wall, her wrists and ankles in their locked manacles, the way she'd asked to be left while Jem got changed...shouldn't she be James again by now?

"Thought you'd have changed by now Jem," she grinned, that fading as the new arrival looked at the girl. Her face a little paler than expected and it made Miss McCreadie shudder...

"That's the problem love," Jemima said sadly..."I can't...I think all the ghosts have got themselves confused with the two of us and I guess we're...in a pickle. They didn't change me back!"

"Bloody hell, you're not serious Jem...are you?" Heather gasped. But the look on Jemima's face was enough and so it must be true. "Yes. I lay down, in the restraints, and the collar but NOTHING took place. How the hell do I go home to Kelvin and June looking like an older version of Jenna!" she said, her voice naturally starting to rise. But at least she reached for the keys on Heather's necklace and freed her. The girl giving hugs and a kiss as it looked like she was about to break down. "You do look nice love," and Jem couldn't help blushing before Miss McCreadie dressed into her old frock.

Heather McCreadie thought long and hard, rubbing her own torso for a change, picking marks where the motif had once been. A few missed threads now being removed. Finally she smiled. "Got it love," she said and Jem looked at her through watering eyes. "What else were you wearing?"

"Well nothing, it's warm enough down there so I was naked..." and Heather smiled. "Well there you go then, it's easy Jem. Remember you were wearing the other of these old dresses when you changed over," she said, "And you were locked in the cell on your own?" Jemima nodding in agreement. "It's simple then love, repeat that whole scenario, I'll do the door and they'll sort you out while I make some drinks. Honestly love, I thought you'd have realised that. You're gonna show us blondes up again!"

Jemima nearly collapsed with relief, holding Heather tight before they headed downstairs. Quickly she changed into the other dress while Miss McCreadie packed the suit away. Then did Jem's back up and secured her into the cuffs and collar. Laying her out and placing the blanket over the top. Lastly and after a kiss she tightly gagged and blindfolded Jemima before she left the cell, locking it behind her and heading into another room.

Immediately the last bolt went across Jem felt her collar surging with power unlike last time. Familiar waves flowing into her body, minutes later the cock began to pound in and out and an orgasm soon got her squealing into the gag. Then it increased markedly making Jem thrash in her bonds and after a while of this she passed clean out.

Heather woke...James up. A gentle poke in the ribs and he coughed into the gag as she hadn't had time to remove it, or the blindfold but he already knew it'd worked this time. The dress was tight round his torso once more. Lying there sighing with relief but very embarrassed on feeling his cock was 'tenting' through the covering.

"There's a way around that!" she chuckled then tugged the blanket right off. Easing his dress up then hitching her own to her waist, checking the ankle chain was secure before clambering on. She went straight down onto him and he guessed she'd somehow 'warmed herself' beforehand as he could feel how wet Heather was. What followed was amazing, a shame he couldn't see it, she hadn't taken the gag or blindfold off. Minutes later he was begging her to go faster! Trying to hump up and down in time but eventually they climaxed within seconds.

He'd had more sex today from both sides of the human race than he'd normally get in a year. Only the 'power' of the ghosts kept him going but James was going to sleep well tonight!

Their farewell an hour later was a much happier affair. Tender kissing and strokes as James made sure she was alright; also telling her it'd be a fortnight before their next meeting. "I'll be here, ready and waiting," she chuckled. The girl dressed in her 'naughty nightie' and a kimono wrap as she planned to have a sleep shortly after her tea. James said Jem would borrow that outfit next time she was here, only for Heather to laugh and pout, telling him no chance. Not all girls share their stuff but he grinned and took it the way she intended.

She watched him lock and bolt the passageway door then he passed through the keys to allow her to take off her wrist and ankle cuffs. These would now only be used when he was here and Heather approved of that. Once they were off she returned the keys and sighed as the collar chain was also removed. "Right, off you go and I'll see you then," she smiled.

The last kiss through the bars before he tramped upstairs. Heather didn't wait for him to shut the hatch before retreating to her rooms. That was the only thing that distressed her despite what she'd said while fitting the place out, knowing she was sealed underground. But at least he didn't drop it down hard to torment. The faintest thump then silence fell on Claggan, interrupted moments later by a 'yesss, get in...' as Miss McCreadie opened her food boxes.

Chocolate biscuits were back on the menu!

To be continued...