Heather Likes to Be Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hank moved to unlock the door, Heather reached around and rubbed his swollen cock from outside his jeans. She was undoing the zipper of his pants as he opened the door. Before they could even get inside his office, she had already undone his pants. He closed the door behind them and turned to face Heather.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked, looking him straight in the eyes. His cock was bulging, already out of his boxer shorts and pointing straight at Heather.

"We don't have much time," Hank said.

"Then hurry up," Heather replied. She turned away from him, hiked up her skirt, and bent over a desk. Hank walked up behind her and slid off her panties. They were already soaking wet.

He grabbed his erect dick and slapped her bare ass with it, once on each cheek, before he slowly moved it into place between her legs. She moved backward to ease its entry into her waiting cunt.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned as he filled her up.

Hank slowly moved back and forth, letting his 7-inches enter and leave her in a rhythmic motion.

"I'm going to take pictures," he said as he fucked her. She only moaned in response.

Hank got out his phone and began taking pictures of her cock entering her, pulling out wet from his cunt juices, then back in.

He grabbed her ass with his left hand as he continued to ride her from behind. Heather's hands were palm down on the desk as her body rocked from his thrusting.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" she yelled as she began to cum. She forced her ass backward, allowing Hank to fill her cunt completely. As she screamed with pleasure, Hank let loose and shot his hot wad inside of her. He filled her up as he continued thrusting, before pulling out. He saw his cum dripping down the side of her leg. His phone vibrated with a text message.

"All done, coming down to meet you." It was from Amy.

"Shit! Amy's coming!" Hank said.

They quickly got dressed, unable to clean up the mess from their intermingling of cum and pussy juices. Just as they got dressed, Amy appeared in the doorway.

"All set?" she asked.

"You bet," Heather said. "Let's go shopping."

The sisters left the office together as Hank closed and locked the door. He followed them into the elevator as they headed back up to the street level to begin their shopping excursion.

12