Heather Rules Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
528 Followers

All of them were your typical California kids, tall and lean and fairly good looking. Although all of them were innocent and never had had a girl friend much actually fucked one but that was all about to change.

Since there were eight of us total and there was only room for seven to sit in the truck, I had to ride and I do mean ride in someone's lap. I took full advantage of the situation by grinding my ass into the boys' hard cocks as I took a turn in each of their laps.

They were so cute because occasionally I would pretend to lose my balance so that the boy whose lap I was in would have to reach up and steady me, and when they did they would invariably grab and squeeze my boob. When they did they turned a bright red and quickly apologized and try and act all innocent.

I played along with them by pretending to be completely innocent and act like I didn't feel their hard cocks under my ass.

By the time we got to the lake everyone, except the driver, had a huge hardon in their swim shorts and had copped a feel of my tits several times.

I had assumed that once we were on the lake we would head someplace private to party but the boys surprised me by actually spending the first hour swimming. I didn't join them because I had decided to stay covered until I was ready for my grand unveiling.

The boys acted like ten year olds as they swam around constantly doing something to get my attention and yelling, 'Heather watch me' 'Heather watch me.'

I guess they must have swam around for about an hour before someone suggested they should rest and snack on something, so we headed for a secluded place on shore where they immediately setup a picnic area by hauling a grill, coolers and table and chair up from off of the boat. One of the boys had a boom box and an IPod so we had some tunes. At last we were ready to party.

As the music started to play I got up and started dancing. This is what I had been waiting for. I started into my routine; every one of their young eyes were riveted to my body.

I swaggered and swayed giving them a glimpse of bare ass here or an almost bare tit there. I was merciless in my teasing and they were eating it up.

When I finally got around to removing my beach cover they all stared at me like they were in a trance. That is until one of them got a bright idea and boys being boys, he came up behind me and slipped an ice cube into by bikini top. Nothing turns a girl on more than putting an ice cube in her bikini top, let me tell you.

Well I of course jumped around from the rude surprise until I realized what he had done and that is when I simply untied my top and pulled it off over my head and tossed it on the table.

The boys were shocked when I continued dancing topless, none of them having seen real girl tits before. I did this for a while until I got an idea. I danced up to the boy who had put the ice cube in my top and distracted him. That's when I pulled an ice cube out of his drink and swiftly dropped into his shorts and started running off.

He and the other boys followed in hot pursuit. Once he caught me, I struggled with him and then the rest of them for a few minutes pulling my bikini bottom off in the process and leaving me naked. Once they had me by each of my legs and arms I stopped struggling and said 'somebody fuck me.'

That was all they needed to hear and they carried me back to the picnic area. Swiftly, they cleared off the table and put me on top still holding me spread eagle in place as Kyle climbed between my legs with his hard cock swinging between his legs.

Somehow, they must have worked out the order for fucking me because everything seemed to have already been decided. Kyle was first because it was his birthday."

I started to interrupt but Heather knew what I was about to ask.

"I know," she cut me off saying; "you want to know about condoms. I knew the boys were all virgins so they were no danger to me and besides I think the first time should be bareback, besides you don't get a say because on this trip its..."

"Heather rules," I interrupted. "Yes, I know but still you're taking a helluva a lot of chances."

"Where was I; oh yeah.

Fortunately, I was dripping wet in anticipation of this happening because the inexperienced boy had no idea about warming a girl up. He just positioned himself at my opening and rammed himself into me in a single hard motion. He didn't slow up either as he fucked me for all he was worth and he quickly shot his load of cum in my pussy.

No sooner was he off of me than Jason took his turn. He was a little better, though his inexperience was evident too. He was gentler and took more time to get going. His fucking was a lot better than Kyle's so I relaxed and enjoyed the increasing pleasure building in my pussy.

I was almost to the point of orgasm when Jason stiffened and his cock spasmed in my vagina and he pumped his thick wad of cum into me. Two down four to go for my first gang bang.

No sooner had Jason rolled off of me than the third boy was on top of me pounding his hard young cock in and out of my pussy. In short order he added his load to the other two and he pulled out only to have a fourth jump on top and slide his cock into where the first three had been. That is when I went over the edge for the first time and wave after glorious wave of orgasmic delight washed over my body.

Number four finished adding his load to the others. By now I could feel cum pouring out of me and over my ass to pool on the table below me.

Number five was in me as quick as the first four sending me into new heights of pleasure.

After number five came number six, who was followed by number seven. By that time though, I hardly noticed as one left and another one took his place. I had faded into a state of almost constant orgasm as load after load of semen was shot in my pussy. Cum flowed freely out of my hole and created an ever widening wet spot on the table.

Once number seven was done, a new round started. I don't know who came after whom. Everything was just one big blur of guys fucking me. It was none stop fucking. Once, I did open my eyes and looked around, seeing naked boys with their cocks in various states of recovery, joking, high fiving and kidding around with each other.

They kept fucking me and fucking me and fucking me and I loved every minute of it, I couldn't get enough. Invariably things began slowing down as the boys fucked themselves out. All of them had me at least three times and a couple had me five but one fucked me six times! It was unbelievable.

When everyone was fucked out it felt strange to not have a hot hard bodied young man on top of me and my poor pussy felt all squishy and empty.

I started to get up but I was having trouble; seeing this, Jason and a couple other guys came over to help me. It was weird. My legs were all rubbery and I had a hard time getting my balance back. With the boys holding me up while I tried to walk around I was at last able to stand on my own.

They brought me a chair and I sat down. Someone handed me a bottle of water which I drank straight down so they handed me a second.

With my senses returning I became acutely aware of how washed out I was and I must have made quite a sight. My hair was matted and soaking wet from my sweat. My body, too, was soaking wet from mine and the boys mingled sweat. Dried cum covered my pussy and thighs with still more trickling out of my pussy.

Then I looked at the boys and saw their complete limp and expended cocks and started laughing.

This broke the mood and the boys all became relieved and excited at once and talking and carrying on about how great I was and how good I was and how much they enjoyed it. Then they were talking and bragging among themselves about who had fuck more and longer and who had made me cum the most.

After that we all made our way down to the lake to rinse off. As we were all skinny dipping I became the center of attention again as seven pairs of young male hands cleaned every square inch of my body, especially my ass and boobs.

Eventually, their enthusiasm wore down and they scattered to do other boyish things, leaving me to myself.

With the boys away playing, I was able to spend some time tending to myself and cleaning off the residue. The cool water worked wonders on my poor pussy which had stopped leaking cum. The cool breezes blowing across my wet nipples felt wonderful and of course made them protrude out long and proud from my breasts.

A couple of fisherman came close to see what the commotion was. The boys all ducked down in the water to hide their nakedness but not me; I stood up out of the water and waved, giving the two a clear view of my naked tits and bare pussy.

They, of course, smiled and waved back. I motioned for them to come closer and they did. I stood by their boat chit chatting, giving them a good long look at my tits and pussy before they headed on their way.

With the fishermen gone the boys resumed their playing and I just sat down in the water propped up on my arms behind me and watched their adolescent antics. Jason eventually came toward me, first swimming and once he was able to stand he stood and walked.

It was like a scene out of a movie as the handsome young lad rises up out of the water and comes to the damsel on the shore. Standing in front of me, his thick long youthful cock hanging seductively between his legs. I could not take my eyes off of it as I studied his long shaft tipped with a beautiful purplish crimson heart shaped head.

Without saying a word he held out his hand. I put my hand in his and stood. Hand in hand he led me down the shore and to the boat. My pussy was responding appropriately in preparation for what he had planned.

The boat was fairly large and had a cabin and a bed. We lay down together on the bed and began making out; kissing passionately and letting our hand roam over each other's bodies. Almost immediately, I could feel his soft cock begin to harden and glide up my leg as it rose.

Jason broke our kissing and began nibbling on my ear lobe and you know how hot that gets me. Then he really drove me wild by kissing and nibbling down my neck to my breasts and especially my nipples.

What he lacked in experience, Jason made up for in enthusiasm as he worshiped my breasts with his tongue and mouth.

The next thing he did surprised me, instead of coming back up and just going to fucking, he started kissing his way down my stomach. When he reached my pussy he stopped, I was afraid he wasn't going to go down on me but I should not have feared. He was taking his time to examine every minute detail of my pussy since it was the first one he had ever seen.

He spread my lips apart and explored the woman parts that are normally hidden from view. He retracted my hood so that he got a close up look at my clit. He raked his finger over my pee opening which made me gasp. Next, that same finger, found my opening where he slowly sang it into my depths. He wiggled his finger around inside of me, memorizing his first feel inside of a girl's velvety vagina.

Once his curiosity was satisfied he flicked his tongue up the entire length of my cleft. When his tongue touched my engorged clitoris I felt bolts of white hot lightning flash throughout my body causing me to cry out in ecstasy.

My reaction encouraged his oral explorations even more and he was delighted as I literally danced on his mouth in gratification from his efforts.

I reached a point when I could not stand it any longer so I reached down and pulled his face to mine and we kissed erotically. I reached for his cock to guide it into me but he stopped me. I looked at him in confusion but quickly understood what he wanted as he guided me onto my hands and knees and positioned himself behind me, certain that he too would use me in my asshole.

I waited for Jason; the tip of his cock contacted the outside of my real fuck tunnel, grateful that he only wanted me doggy style. As he pressed forward my pliant flesh separated and surrounded his pole as it slowly glided in. I pushed back at him impatiently anxious for him to fill me with his cock and fuck my pussy but he was insistent on taking his time.

By the time he was fully in I was already over the edge and convulsing uncontrollably as my orgasm spread all over my body. I was shivering in delight. And when he started pumping in and out of me with his firm young cock, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I have no idea how long he lasted but this time it was much longer as my body was rocked by a continuous stream of orgasms. When it was his time, he stiffened, as all men do, and I could feel his cock pulse as stream after stream of his hot, white jism was pumped into the back of my pussy.

He held himself in me until his cock softened completely and then he fell out of me.

I could hear Jason leave but I just stayed in the position Jason left me in, relishing the sublime feeling I was feeling.

Then there was the sound of someone entering the cabin followed by the feeling of a hard cock grazing my upturned butt cheeks. Then the tip was sliding past my entrance and once again I was filled with hard stiff boy meat as he fucked in and out of me.

It felt nice but it did not have the same effect Jason had on me. The cock in me soon injected me with its contribution and left.

There was another brief wait and a third boy made his presence known, a third cock slid in and out of me and a third cock dumped more semen in the back of my vagina.

And so we continued.

After Jason left I don't know who came and went, I never looked up. I just kept my ass in the air and let whoever came in fuck me.

By the time number seven was finishing, the boys had packed up and were ready to go back because most had to go to work or I guess they would still be fucking me.

With number seven gone, I collapsed on the bed and took the next few minutes to bask in the afterglow of my multiple copulations. I had had quite a day; I had had a seven man, boy, gang bang and I felt like I had been fucked a hundred times.

I reached down and touched my opening and the fluid that was now streaming out of me. I could not believe how much there was even though I had taken at least seven new loads.

I coated my fingers generously with the mix of the boys' cum and then put my fingers in my mouth to taste the tangy and salty mixture. God, I am such a nasty whore because I repeatedly did it until I could not get any more.

Their cum was now drying on my legs and pussy and on my mouth as well.

After the boys had finished with me and I had had time to compose myself, I left the cabin and rejoined the boys on deck as we headed back to the dock. I remained naked even though the boys had cleaned up and put their shorts back on.

The wind and the spray blowing across my naked body felt cool and refreshing and helped to dry off my body. Even back at the dock I didn't bother to cover up, instead I just strolled to the truck like everything was normal, to the delight of the few men scattered around the dock area.

As I was waiting for the boys to load everything up they would take every opportunity to tickle me in the sides or grope my bare ass or titties. Occasionally, as they were tickling me I would bend over and one of them would slide a finger in my vagina, too.

Then everything got really weird, it seemed they had decided it would be fun to tie me on the hood of the truck and display me like I was a hunting trophy, sort of like they had bagged a cougar. So the next thing I know I am tied spread eagle on the hood of the truck as we head away from the lake and toward the highway.

They didn't drive very fast but it was still frightening being tied down and helpless; the wind blowing over my bare body and the heat of the engine burning hot on my poor backside.

Occasionally, we would pass a car or truck coming from the other direction and they would honk and wave as they passed. They all had big shit eating grins on their faces at seeing a naked lady tied to the hood of a truck. Displayed like a prize hunting kill.

I was grateful but disappointed at the same time; when they stopped and let me loose before we got on the highway. The rest of the ride home I spent taking turns sitting in different guy's laps with their cock buried in my pussy while sucking on another guy's and jacking off a third.

When we got to Jason's car, each of the boys took turns groping me and feeling me up one last time.

I even stayed naked on the ride back in Jason's car. When we got here, Jason parked in the alley by the hotel; we never even said a word. I just got out of the car and bent myself over the hood and he came up behind me and fucked me one last time.

I think I must have been fucked out because I didn't really feel anything; I was just going through the motions. Once he finished, he embraced me and kissed me hard and thanked me for the most wonderful day of his life."

Heather got a faraway look on her face, "I really have become a complete and total skank whore, haven't I?" Then she turned and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Thank you. Thank you for letting me do this. I know it must not be easy on you. I know I'd never let you; I'd kill you but thank you for letting me. I hope I can make it up to you somehow in other ways."

We finished dinner and went for a moonlit stroll in a park; we even found a secluded spot and made out. It felt good to hold my wife in my arms and cuddle and kiss.

Back in the room, Heather and I started making love and at one point I was fucking Heather from the rear and thought I would try something. Seeing the tube of lube left over from Heather's earlier ass fucking by Don, I thought I would try it. So, I took the tube and started squeezing the viscous fluid onto Heather's hole.

I was about to slide my finger in when she wiggled her butt and said, "No. That's what whores do."

In my confusion, I pulled out of Heather and she turned and face me and repeated, "That's what whores do. When I'm with you, I'm not a whore, I'm your wife."

I know I probably looked hurt but Heather just smiled and pulled me down on her and tenderly kissed me before guiding my rigid cock back in her vagina where I finished fucking her until I came. We cuddled in the afterglow until we fell asleep. Tomorrow was another day of Heather rules.

mgablea
mgablea
528 Followers
12