All Comments on 'Heather's Baptism'

by matriarch

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Beautifully done, sensual and vivid, with an intense rhythm to it.

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Yummmmmmmmm

Looking forward to walking in the rain with you sometime!

BelegonBelegonover 19 years ago
I always feel...

...a little bit of a voyeur reading a lesbian story. I love the pure humaness of this story Mat. Because Heather's seducer is mostly doing things here that could be done by either sex, I found this easy to flow into and identify with, perhaps a little more than normal in this genre...and yes, that is a compliment. I liked the late repetitive uses of gradually, it felt as though you were relaxing back into yourself with Heather. Very good job capturing her nervousness as well. Very hot.

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Terrific

A wonderfully, stirring story, Mat. You bring the reader into a world where they become mesmerized by the characters, the story line and the author, herself.

Honey

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
You never disappoint, Mat!

Hot (and wet), as usual.

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Just lovely!

A very sweet and touching story! I love this line: "Breathe darling, you have to breathe, or I can't kiss you again." Perfect!

mismusedmismusedover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved the different style this was for you. May it be just the first of many new expressions of the wonders you have within you. Sweetly, and beautifully done.

mismused

cantdogcantdogover 19 years ago
Sweet and a little flawed

I loved the description, restrained yet vividly suggestive. The sketch of the woman standing apart in a crowd to which she refuses to connect was well done. I have some quibbles, but thanks, Mat.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
Up-Shifting

This is quite different from your 'usual' style, and I have to say that I enjoyed it very much. There is a distinct feel of intimacy, craftily bonded with almost complete anonymity. I think Heather's fear was my least favorite part, but couldn't find any fault with the story because her 'awakening' was so fantastic. I like the direction your writing took with this story and hope to see a bit more like it from you in future.

~lucky

scheherazade_79scheherazade_79over 19 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Mat, you've always produced the highest quality stories, but this was in a different league. Excellent craftsmanship with some really beautiful touches - not to mention insanely erotic. I'm really proud and even more impressed. Keep it up!

Lord DragonsWingLord DragonsWingover 19 years ago
Absolutely Great!!!!!!!!

One of the most loving stories I've read Mat. Excellent!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nervous?

Okay, she's nervous. Enough, already. You don't need to say it in every paragraph. She sounds like an agoraphobic that's afraid of her own shadow. Not sexy. And if you've been in a forest in the rain, you don't get drenched if you're under the leaves. You get dripped on, but you don't get soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
shaken....

and stirred. very sweet story.. think ill have to find me a fair to attend soon! beautifully done, woman. found myself smiling wistfully through the entire tale.

*hugs*

v~

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Nice work, mat

A very sweet and very hot story.

I would have liked to know more about Heather, though.

Nicely done.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Wonderful

I'm begining to like the rain more and more...I think I need a baptism. Lucky Heather!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I usually don't read stories in this category

However, your tale was well crafted and believable At least to me, one very shy, who appears to have her act all together, person. Now if it had been a tall dark skinned man... but we all have our own little fantasies don't we! Keep up the wonderful work.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
"Please....don't go. Not yet."

Love that line. Love the whole thing. Beautiful Auntie Mat. I love that she over comes her fear with such a wonderful, sweet friend.

*hugs*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Total delight

Thank you for a wonderfully romantic and sensual story. One moment my heart was pounding and my breathing ragged; the next I could feel tears starting. An absolute joy. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic.

If you'll remember, I e-mailed you the other day, having found a few of your stories on Nifty. I told you I hadn't read such a good story in a very very long time. This story more than lives up to that statement. I can't wait to read the rest!

- Josie C.

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
lovely

title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five stars

You can write. Enough said.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
So lovely

What a wonderful use of words and creation of mood. In a couple shirt pages you painted a real person and a beautiful, fully realized picture. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous