Heather's Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Kathy's blond head was guided down to the aroused black pussy. The little white girl eagerly feasted on the delicious black pussy and when black momma was brought to orgasm, her two daughters took turns fucking the white girl's pretty face.

Mother and daughters hurried home, they did not want any of the neighbors to see them, especially in their fuck-slut outfits. Helen ordered the three of them to be at her place at 8pm. sharp tomorrow night but gave no further explanation other than it was a special occasion. Mom and the girls showered and went to bed, they were exhausted and needed a good sleep.

As they nervously dressed to go next-door, Mom was pleased that Helen told her to wear a nice sundress and her daughters to wear skirts and blouses. They were seated in the living room, served beer and enjoyed the old R&B music. Sam said that he lets the young one's play their rap music most of the time but this was a special night and he wanted to play the good old rhythm and blues songs. Then Helen informed them why it was a special evening, "There is a very special woman living down the street, her name is Terry, Sam and I have been lusting after the lovely red-head ever since we first saw her. Terry is 5'8" tall and has size 38D breasts with long pointy nipples that get hard at the slightest suggestion of sex. She in a bundle of fireworks and we are going to light her fuse. All of my sons are hot to fuck her as well. Deshawn even fucked the lady next-door to her and had her tell Terry how big his cock was and how good he fucked her. Terry was aroused and desperately wanted some of that big black cock but would not cheat on her husband!"

Mom said, "I know Terry and her husband Bob. They are very much in love, they are a perfect couple and are happy together; why would you want to spoil their marriage?"

"I don't want to harm their marriage, don't you know the difference between love and sex? She does not want to cheat on her husband and I admire that. Her husband will be with her tonight, we will give her what she is longing for, and my daughters will seduce her husband! They will still be a happily married couple; the only difference will be that they will experience sexual bliss that they have only dreamed of.

Heather asked Helen, "Why are we here? Won't we be in the way?"

"No dear girl, you will not be in the way. When they watch you dance with my sons and succumb to the sexual advances, it will only increase their own arousal. So you see, you are part of the stimulus; along with a powder that will be sprinkled in their drinks, it will loosen their inhibitions and increase their sexual desire. Oh god, I'm getting wet just thinking about watching that sweet young thing spreading her shapely legs for a big black cock. I want to watch her fill that little mouth with a big dick and most of all, I want to see those big green eyes looking up at me while she sucks my hot cunt. Oh yeah, I'm ready, I can't wait to get that angel face between my legs."

Nine o'clock sharp and the Twenty-three yr. old couple entered the house and were served beer with a special powder. Heather, Kathy and mom danced with the brothers and the beer flowed freely. Sam and Helen watched Terry's face as the buxom redhead brushed back her shoulder length hair back and squirmed on the sofa as she watched the young black men fondle the tits and buttocks of the blond white women. Helen looked over at Deshawn and he came over to the sofa and asked Terry to dance with him. The stunning redhead looked at her husband and he said, "Sure honey, go ahead and dance, this music is perfect for dancing. Have a good time, let's have some fun."

Deshawn held the beautiful young wife close and she could feel his manhood pressing against her belly. Hot flashes traveled thru her entire body, she felt a tingle in her dampening pussy. His big black hands squeezed her shapely buttocks and pressed her tighter against his throbbing cock, his finger circled her anus and then pressed against the tight opening. The frightened and aroused wife turned crimson and attempted to make eye contact with her husband but was shocked to see the two young black girls sitting on either side of him, he was kissing one and the other had her hand on his lap. She panicked and turned her head the other way and could not believe her eyes, Heather had her partner's cock out and was lovingly stroking the big black dick.

Glancing at the love seat, there was Helen playing with Sam's cock, Terry thought that it looked more like a big black snake than a penis. She tried to protest when the handsome black stud kissed her lips and fucked her sweet mouth with his long tongue. He placed her hand on his cock, she could not believe how long, and thick it was. Terry once again looked over at her husband only to see him sucking on a black tit; the other black girl had his dick out and took his dick in her mouth! Deshawn removed his sexy lips from her mouth and kissed her neck as he slipped his other hand under her skirt and two fingers slid into her sopping pussy, her hand never left his cock even though he was no longer holding it in place. The young wife moaned as his fingers fucked her hot hole! He whispered in her ear, "Take it out, I know that you want to feel the hot flesh, take it out and play with it. It's all for you, pretty lady!"

"I...I ..want to take it out but I am afraid, my husband is the only man that I have ever been with and he is right here in the room. I just couldn't do anything in front of him and all of the others." Deshawn grabbed her wrist and led her up to his bedroom, he took off his shoes and pants. He smiled at her facial expression when she saw his cock, sheer desire. The luscious redhead grasped his big fat black cock with her small white hands, she could not get her fingers around the thick cock. The black stud undressed the pretty wife as she moved both hands over his black snake.

As if in a trance she sank to her knees without having to be told. She lovingly kissed the prominent head of his cock, she licked up the leaking pre-cum, adoringly licked and kissed her way down the long shaft and licked and sucked his large ball-sack. Terry could feel her pussy leaking as she worked her way back up the shaft and guided the big hunk of black meat into her sweet little mouth. Her pussy got even wetter when she moved her lily white wedding ring clad finger hand over his black shaft as she lipped the head of his cock, the sight of her wedding ring on his big black cock and the contrast of their skin colors drove her wild with insane lust. Her head moved on his cock like she was bobbing for apples. The white wife tried desperately to put all of the king-cock in her mouth but it just wouldn't fit. The poor girl gave it her all, she was choking and saliva was running down her chin.

Deshawn pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth with a loud plop, threw her on the bed and spread her white legs wide. He told her to put it in and as she slowly stuffed the black cock in her pink little love hole; he pushed it in a little more and told her, "I'm going to fuck you good, and you are going to love my big cock up your tight little cunt. I'm going to go deeper than anyone has before, you will experience sensations that you never knew existed. Then you will beg me to fuck you again, because I'm such a good guy, I will fuck you again!"

With slow strokes he pumped her tight cunt and the deeper he got the faster he pumped until she was screaming in passion. The little wife wrapped her long white legs around his waist and soon she was screaming, "Oh god, it's soooo bigggg, it hurtssss meeee, oh goddddd. Oh, oh oh, aaaggggggg, yesssssss!!! Fuck me with your big black cock, don't stop please, I love it soooo much! Give it all to me. Hurt me where I pee, shit yesss, do it, do me with your black dick. I'll do anything you want me to do! I am a slut for your cock, Oh yeah here it cumsssssss, Oh goddddd...!!! Deshawn was in her pussy to the hilt, he shot a load of sticky cum deep up her love tunnel.

He fed her mouth his semi-hard piece of meat and she lovingly licked and sucked it clean. Terry was startled to see a crowd watching them. Among the spectators was her loving husband, she hung her head in shame, knowing that her husband watched her become a slave to black cock. Deshawn started slapping her across the face with his cock; she wanted to put it back in her mouth but Bob was watching and she felt so slutty doing it in front of him. But he was naked and with his two black bitches so why the hell not. All of the sudden the idea of her husband watching her suck this beautiful black cock turned her on! She wrapped her sweet lips around the object of her affection and greedily sucked on his magnificent manhood. The vision of loveliness could not get enough of his black prime beef; nothing in the world mattered but pleasing her sex master!

He was fucking her beautiful face with long strokes, trying to get the whole thing down her throat. Suddenly her head was harshly pulled from the throbbing black cock! She thought it must be her husband but was shocked to see Helen clutching her red hair tightly. The authoritative black woman ordered everyone but Sam out of the room. They scattered but left the door open. Sam stood in front of her face and the sweet redhead's mouth dropped and her eyes opened wide. Helen guided the angel face to her husband's giant prick. "Suck his big black cock, slut, suck my husband, just like you did my son." Terry eagerly gobbled the black meat into her sweet little mouth. The lovely redhead tickled his balls as she sucked his black cock. Sam's cock exploded in her sucking mouth, cum oozed down her chin, he kept fucking her angel face and she licked his magnificent cock clean!

Before she could catch her breath, Helen pulled the pretty redhead's face to her ample bosom and said, "Suck on my big black tits, make me feel real good, I let you have my son's cock and my husband's cock, so, now you owe me big time, do it bitch!" Terry's angel face brushed over both breast and she puckered her red lips and kissed the black tits lovingly. She adoringly sucked the stiff nipples and moaned as she nursed on the huge tits. Helen gently pushed the redhead down. Terry kissed her way down to the smoldering volcano. The young wife nibbled on the thick pussy lips and sucked the erect clit feverishly. Helen held the redhead tight to her cunt as her volcano erupted in the young white wife's mouth! Terry stuck three fingers in her own pussy as she too reached orgasm.

Terry was so engrossed in eating the delicious chocolate pie that she did not notice that they had an audience until she heard the applause. The startled white beauty smiled back at her enthusiastic audience and blushed. Helen held her face in the palms of her black hands and said, "You are the most beautiful creature on this planet! Ever since I first saw you,I have fantasized about what it would be like to have your lovely face buried in my hot black cunt! You know what my angel, you have exceeded my wildest fantasy. In my wildest imagination, nothing compares to the reality of you! Terry, you are my special angel!"

Helen's daughters approached them and Helen asked the girls what they wanted. They said that their pussies were filled with Bob's cum and wanted to know if Terry would lick it out. Helen stared lovingly at Terry and said, "Angel, why don't you give my little girl's a treat and eat them out the same way you did me, and you will get to taste your husband's cum mixed with the girl's sweet juices! Terry was pushed on her back and the black girls took turns fucking her angel face. Then Sam poked her with his big black woman pleaser, and shot a load up her stretched cunt. Heather, Kathy and mom were ordered to eat the redhead's delicious cunt. They feverishly devoured the red- haired cunt in a wild feeding frenzy. After multiple orgasms the sweet-sensuous redhead sat up and watched Heather lick her sopping cunt, Helen held the ravishing redhead in her strong black arms and lovingly ran her long black fingers through Terry's hair.

Terry glanced around the room and saw Bob on the floor on his back, one black sister rode his cock and the other sat on his face. Sam was stuffing his long salami up Heather's mom's ass! Deshawn and his brothers were filling all of Kathy's cavities. The erotic scene fueled Terry's lust and she arrived at another quaking orgasm on Heather's sucking lips. Helen told the luscious redhead that she was going to make sure her daughters kept Bob busy; that way she could spend more time with Terry. "I have never felt so much desire as I do for you. Just seeing your angel face in my black pussy and having you look up at me with those big green eyes is enough to make me cum! I love you!"

"Good, because I love your delicious chocolate pussy! Mmnnn, Scrumptious!"

Heather lifted her head from the sopping red-haired pussy and pouted, "What about me? Don't you want me anymore?"

Terry lovingly looked into Heather's blue eyes and said, "Yes, baby, we do want you. In fact, why don't you bring your little blond pussy up here and let me return the favor? You have given me so much pleasure; please let me try to make you feel good too. Come sit on my face, fuck it hard and coat my face with your cum and pussy juice!" Heather excitedly straddled the beautiful face and rode vigorously to the state of sublime ecstasy!

Helen told Terry, "My, my, girl you are so nasty, I'm so very proud of you! It is time for me to show you just how much that you mean to me." Helen kneeled and put her mouth on the sweet pink pussy and brought the redhead to a shattering orgasm as Heather moaned and groaned to a climax on Terry's angel face. On a special night a very special bond was formed.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12