Heather's First Solo Sub Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My finger keeps massaging Heather's clit as I slowly withdraw, pause and slide back in. She immediately gasps and moans to this stimulus. Speeding up my thrusting has a delightful effect on her. Suddenly she is writhing under me as my cock rapidly pounds her ass. She shrieks and yells as a stupendous orgasm racks through her body. The way her ass canal is pulsing on my hard shaft causes me to blow my load moments later.

Still inserted in her rear entrance, I pull her up so her back is pressed against me. Holding her tightly, kissing her neck and ears, I whisper, "That was incredible."

Heather gasps, "That was mind shattering. I have only had anal sex twice. Both times were with you. My sex life is no longer vanilla. Terry is going to be really surprised next time I get him in bed."

Spent from so much vigorous activity, I fell asleep as we lay together cuddling on the bed. The next thing I knew Heather was softly nudging me awake. It was a little after midnight. She had showered and was dressed ready to leave.

Giving me an appreciative smile, she leaned down to kiss me before heading out the door. Her parting remark was, "This was fun, I can hardly wait to find out what naughty thing you will make me do next time we are together. Bye"

She giggled as she closed the door and left me alone with memories of my fun evening with her.

12