All Comments on 'Heather's Shoe Shop Exposure'

by Slutty63

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More shoes! Please!!!

It's a real gem. Can't wait to see what Rachel has in mind for Heather... Maybe they'll try shoes... Thanks

christi11christi11over 10 years ago
Wow!

Very nice, I hope you write more about these two.

Christi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Brilliant story. Thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY WET PUSSY

Hi As I was reading your story, my pussy became very wet and my nipples were hard as rocks. My girlfriend heard my moaning and immediately became concerned. She saw what I was reading and pinched my nipples and then got down on her knees and stated to kiss my pussy. I can't tell you how great that felt especially after I had a very intense orgasm. GIRL ON GIRL SEX IS THE BEST!!!!!

Molly

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
Very HOT

I emailed this one for my wife to read..

Dave933Dave933over 10 years ago
Very hot, and not too hurried.

I really enjoyed this. You can feel the tension building as the two women slowly strip and tease each other. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Verygood story. If you choose to write more, i would be able to proofread foryou.

-Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heart & Soul

I love your stuff !!! I am going to send this to my ex-last girl friend who has decided that she is a late onset Lesbian. I do miss her ... it would be nice to be back in her scope. Who knows maybe her current girlfriend will warm up to me and let me in ...

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
Aloof & Hot, All At The Same Time!!!

Love the polar opposite of the pants and the very short skirt! Would love to see the Boss Lady return the favour in the sequel you've, most definitely, got to write! Keep writing and we'll keep reading!

lesbimanlesbimanabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely supurb! One of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pussy good

Good story. It wasn't the way that I thought that it was going to be.

I thought that when she was working in the shoe store that she was going to be seduced by a customer.

Maybe you can include a customer into the next story.

There's no limit on the possibilities there are with her working in a shoe store.

Looking forward to seeing more of.their adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The smell of pussy

As I was reading your story I was mesmerized by the way that you kept reminding us about the aroma of pussy was everywhere.

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing sexier then the smell of pussy. and you kept talking about it throughout the story.

I can confess that when I was through reading it that the scent of pussy was everywhere in the room.

Thanks for a really believable experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
poor

Written by a man.

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

Very erotic, indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous