Heather's Shoe Shop Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers

"OK up you go" she smiled "don't worry I'll hold the ladder steady for you."

Slowly and carefully I climbed up the ladder. My skirt was so tight that the act of climbing caused the hem to rise up my thighs so that by the time I reached the top step I was displaying an alarming amount of leg. Rachel had positioned herself so she was directly in front of me her head level with my crotch; it was time to give her a real eyeful.

By standing on the top step I was able to reach all but the very top layer of boxes. I knew exactly what I was going to do and I knew that when I did Rachel was going to get a very good look at my underwear.

"I can't quite reach the top shelf" I said "but if I put my foot up onto one of the other shelves I think I can just about do it. The only problem is this skirt of mine is so tight; I'll just have to hitch my skirt up a little."

Rachel looked delighted "fine, go ahead" she smiled "I'll hold you steady."

Reaching down I gripped the hem of my skirt and lifted it up until it was bunched up just underneath my buttocks and skimming my crotch. I kept my right foot on the top step of the ladders and then, with my hand gripping the top shelf to steady myself, placed my left foot on one of the other shelves to lever myself up to a greater height.

My right leg was now straight, my right foot planted firmly on the top step of the ladder. My left leg was bent double at the knee, my left foot planted on the shelf about 18" higher than my right. As a result my legs were effectively spread wide apart causing my skirt to rise up even higher to my waist exposing my bottom and crotch.

It suddenly occurred to me how exposed I was in this position. Rachel's face was only inches away from my exposed crotch, so close that I could practically feel her breath against the inside of my thighs. I could also feel her eyes scrutinising my vagina which was barely concealed by my tiny, shear panties. If she wanted to she could have reached up and fondled my cunt and there would be nothing I could do to stop her.

The heightened sense of vulnerability was making me giddy with sexual excitement. My heart was beating faster and I could feel my back getting damp with sweat. Part of the thrill was the thought that Rachel was unaware that I had been planning this all along. As far as she was concerned she had cunningly engineered a situation so she could see up my skirt, little knowing that this was exactly what I had been planning.

I decided to maintain this illusion of innocence by feigning embarrassment and making light of the situation. "I'm terribly sorry Rachel" I giggled, blushing furiously "there's no way I can reach up to the top shelf without hitching my skirt up like this, I hope you're not offended."

Rachel looked far from offended. Her eyes burned with lust and when she spoke there was a distinctly husky tone to her voice; "Heather darling" she replied "how could I possibly be offended when you're being so kind as to help me with my stocktaking?"

"Thanks" I stammered, still blushing, "it's no problem as long as you don't mind my crotch in your face" and I laughed again as if the whole thing was just a silly joke between us.

"Oh, believe me Heather I don't mind" she murmured before lowering her voice and adding "after all, it's not as if it's the first time I've seen your panties today."

I looked down and Rachel was looking up into my face. Her face was a mixture of pure, carnal lust. My clitoris was now throbbing with desire and I again could feel myself leaking into my already soaking panties. "Whatever do you mean?" I asked trying to maintain my veneer of innocence and embarrassment.

Rachel smirked "Heather darling" she replied "you may not be aware of this but you've been showing off your crotch to just about everybody in the shop today."

My mouth fell open in mock disbelief; "every time you squatted down to serve a customer today your skirt rode up so far that anyone could see your panties reflected in the floor mirrors." She said smiling up at me.

"It's one of the hazards of working in a shoe shop Heather" she continued "I must have flashed my panties at hundreds of customers over the years. You really should have worn a longer skirt."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, my face burning red with shame "you really should have told me, I'm so embarrassed!"

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to show you up in front of the other girls" she replied "but I'm hardly going to be offended by the sight of your undies now am I" she smiled her eyes sparkling "they're very nice panties by the way" she added.

"Thank you" I stammered blushing again "I just can't help feeling a little self-conscious that's all. It's rather late, it's been a long day and I don't think my pants are too fresh right now" and again I giggled nervously.

Rachel's red lips were now parted with lust and she ran her tongue around her perfect white teeth. Reaching up she ran her hand up the back of my right thigh. She then placed both hands gently on my bottom and then leant in towards me so that her face was only an inch or so from my crotch. I was now filling my panties with my cream and my stiff nipples were practically poking through the thin material of my bra and blouse.

I was also sweating profusely, the sweat making my panties even damper and turning the already sheer material practically transparent. The small v of cotton at the crotch just about covered my cunt but my neat pubic bush was clearly visible through the diaphanous fabric. The pants were ridiculously small and a neat fringe of my pubic hair was peaking just above the elasticated waistband. There was a dark, wet patch at the crotch, the cotton liner soaking with my cum.

I saw her nostrils flare wildly as she breathed in the powerful scent from my panties, a heady mixture of sweat, cum and urine. "If you're wondering whether I can smell your cunt then the answer's yes" she breathed huskily "I can smell your cunt because you're creaming your panties aren't you, you little slut!" Again she looked up at me, her head cocked to one side and a sly grin on her face "you're creaming your pants aren't you Heather?" she repeated.

"Yes" I croaked, my voice trembling with passion "you know what this is doing to me don't you" I gasped. I was now almost delirious with sexual excitement. My clit was now throbbing with desire and was protruding from the folds of my labia. My legs trembled slightly and I gripped the top of the shelf tightly, afraid I was going to fall.

"I think you're having all sorts of problems in your pants" she whispered gently "let's find out shall we" she added looking like the cat that had got the cream.

Rachel moved around until she was stood on my left side. And then, smiling smugly, she gripped my left ankle with one hand and placed her other hand inside my left knee. She then slid my foot along the shelf where it was resting spreading my thighs apart. Then she turned my foot sideways opening up my crotch so it was fully exposed. As she spread my legs I felt my panties pull even tighter against my crotch. By the time she'd finished I had a pronounced camel toe, my damp pants slicing up between my labia.

Rachel then moved back to my right side. As she passed behind me she paused and ran her fingers gently across my exposed bottom. She then grasped the tiny triangle of my thong which was peeking above my buttocks and tugged gently upwards. I felt the crotch of my briefs slide deeper into my vagina.

I was now totally at her mercy. Perched in this position, balancing between the stepladder and the shelves I could do nothing to stop her from doing exactly what she wanted to me. My vulnerability only served to increase my arousal and my panties were now soaking with my cum, surely it wouldn't be long before my juices started to leak from my pants and trickle down my leg.

"That's better" smiled Rachel "now I've got you nicely opened up let's see what's happening in those little panties shall we." And then ever so slowly she brought up her right hand until it was resting gently on the crotch of my pants between my spread legs.

"Aaaaahhhh, oh god!" I gasped as I felt her hand against my crotch.

"Well, well, well!" she exclaimed with delight. "Heather's a very naughty girl aren't you darling? – your panties are soaking with your cum!" Keeping her hand against my crotch she stared deeply into my eyes. "Now then" she went on "I wonder what's got you so excited; could it be having another woman caressing your cunt that's making you cream your pants?" She then began to move her hand back and forth, gently massaging my cunt between her palm and her fingers.

The effect on me was devastating and I felt like screaming with ecstasy. Her forefinger was now buried in my vagina my soaking panties rubbing relentlessly against my clit as she worked me over mercilessly.

"I can tell by the state of your panties that you like that don't you Heather?" she smiled "you like me stroking your clit don't you, you dirty little whore."

"Aaaahhh" again I was unable to hide my arousal and I groaned with a mixture of pleasure and frustration "yes please" I gasped "please don't stop Rachel, I'm nearly coming, please make me come" I begged.

"Oh don't worry I'm not going to stop" she laughed "I'm going to do this to you until you come; which won't be very long judging by the state of your pants." and as she continued the rhythmic stroking of my clit I felt myself edging closer to orgasm.

Instinctively I let go of the shelf and reaching down with my right hand I gripped the front of my thong, trying to pull them partway down so as to open up my cunt to her probing fingers. Rachel brought up her left hand and slapped my hand away from my crotch "naughty girl" she chastised me "I never said you could take your panties off; I'll decide when they come off and when they do I'll be the one who takes them off you."

Her stern, dominating tone of voice only served to increase my excitement. I gripped the shelf even tighter and I felt my legs quiver as my orgasm approached. She could read my body like a book and knew that I was close. She was grinning from ear to ear as her forefinger continued to stroke my throbbing clit.

"I love doing this to a girl" she smiled happily "I just love working a girl over while she still has her panties on, feeling her briefs getting wetter and wetter." She then looked up and her brown eyes burned into my blue eyes. I was hypnotised by her and stared helplessly back, lost in those beautiful brown eyes. She held my gaze, smiling slyly, all the time her hand working away between my legs, punishing my clit mercilessly. "Can you feel your panties Heather?" she cooed "can you feel how wet they are with your cream? I'm going to make you come in your pants you sexy little slut."

I was now at my limit. The combination of her fingers, her words and those brown eyes had worked me into a sexual frenzy. The air in the small windowless room was heavy with the scent of my cunt and what was left of my panties were soaked through with my cum.

"Please Rachel, please" I implored her, desperate for relief "please make me come I can't take any more, this is torturing me!"

Almost imperceptibly I could feel that she had increased the pressure of her finger against my clitoris. My body responded accordingly and I began to flex my wide spread legs, rotating my pelvis to increase the contact of my crotch against her fingers as I slipped totally out of control. My panties were now saturated and I could feel the dampness from my juices starting to trickle down the inside of my spread thighs!

"Aaaahhh nnnnggg, oh god please Rachel!" I groaned, begging her for mercy, pleading for relief.

Rachel was now ecstatic; she had obviously decided it was time to make me come and was really turning up the heat on me. Her finger was now working furiously against my clit and as I reached the point of no return I felt my orgasm approaching. And I knew it was going to be the most explosive orgasm of my young life.

"That's it Heather, you can't take any more of this can you, you slut?" she cooed her eyes burning into mine with pure animal lust. Even in my delirious state of near-orgasm I couldn't help thinking of how wet her panties must be right now.

"You're going to come for me aren't you Heather?" she continued her eyes glazed with her own sexual excitement "come on you little bitch, come against my fingers I want to hear you scream!"

That did it! Suddenly a huge orgasm exploded in me and I heard myself screaming with passion "Yes I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh god!" I cried unable to hold back the guttural cries of ecstasy escaping from my mouth. I convulsed as the most powerful multiple orgasm I had ever felt hit me wave after wave.

"Oohh, I knew it would be wonderful when I made you come" laughed Rachel "making a sexy little slut like you come in her panties is making me so horny." She continued to work my cunt over mercilessly wringing every last drop from me as I moaned with pleasure lost in the throes of my climax.

Finally it was over and I felt my orgasm ebb away. My legs trembled and gasping and light headed I gripped the shelf more tightly to prevent myself tumbling to the floor.

"There, there Heather" murmured Rachel gently "was that good for you darling?" She had ceased the punishment of my clit and was now stroking my bottom with one hand while the other hand traced delicate patterns on my inner thigh.

"Come on let's get you down" she whispered and I began to slowly climb down the ladder on slightly wobbly legs. Reaching the floor I collapsed into her arms and she pulled me to her. She was at least 5" shorter than me but our lips locked together in a passionate embrace. I gripped her head as our tongues danced around each other. My skirt was still bunched around my waist and as we kissed, gasping with pleasure, I felt her hands squeezing and caressing my exposed bum.

After several minutes deep throating each other we paused our arms still around each other and gazed into each other's eyes. Again I felt myself drowning in those marvellous brown orbs.

"Thank you" I muttered quietly, suddenly feeling very shy and self-conscious again.

"You're welcome" she smiled warmly "tell me, was this your first time with another girl?" she enquired.

"Yes" I replied feeling very young and inexperienced even though she was only 6 or 7 years older than me.

"I thought so" she breathed grinning with delight "that's wonderful. I love giving another girl her first lesbian orgasm." I wondered how many other girls she had seduced for the first time!

"Now it's my turn" she murmured her voice suddenly deeper and huskier "Let's see how quick a learner you are."

Once again I felt my heart beating faster. At first I was uncertain how to react but then I was overcome with the desire to pay her back. Suddenly I wanted nothing more than to strip and ravage this beautiful woman.

Releasing me from her tight embrace Rachel stepped back from me and reaching down began to undo the buttons on her blouse starting at the bottom. All the time she continued to look into my eyes, smiling sweetly.

I lowered my hands to stop her, gripping her hands firmly "naughty" I whispered "I'll take care of that if you don't mind."

She looked delighted and stopped instantly "of course" she breathed lowering her arms to her side.

Button by button I slowly undid her blouse. Rachel had closed her eyes and was breathing deeply her ribcage rising and falling rhythmically. Finally I reached the top button and unfastened it before opening up her blouse to reveal her superb firm breasts. I eased her blouse off her shoulders and it slid easily down her arms and torso onto the floor leaving just her bra.

It was a magnificent sight! Her bra was unpadded and barely contained her excellent breasts (around 34D I guessed) her cleavage threatening to spill out of the top. Her brown nipples, stiff with desire, were practically begging to be played with. I brought my hands up and began to stroke and caress them through the sheer material, teasing them until they were rock hard.

As I caressed her tits Rachel began to moan softly and I noticed a damp sheen of perspiration appear on her stunning cleavage "Take it off Heather" she gasped "please take off my bra."

I slid my hands around to the small of her back and then up to her shoulders feeling the perspiration on her smooth skin. Her bra was also damp with her sweat. I gently undid the clasp and then tugged the cups of her bra easing them off her lovely tits. I slid the straps off her shoulders and completely removed her bra tossing it nonchalantly over my shoulder onto the floor. Again she moaned with desire and I tried to imagine the state her panties would be in by now.

She was now naked from the waist up and for the first time I was able to really appreciate what a fine body she had. Although she was braless her untethered breasts jutted proudly from her chest with no hint of sagging. Her stomach was flat and toned but she was quite chunky of build, her waist nipping in only slightly below her ribcage before curving out again at her hips. During the day she had mentioned that she had recently returned from a holiday and her skin was a delicious light tan including her breasts, evidence of topless sunbathing. Her body contrasted with my taller, more slender figure and the sight of her had me creaming my pants again.

"Such lovely tits" I murmured seductively and I saw her shudder with delight at my words.

"Would you like to kiss them" she whispered "I adore having my breasts kissed by another girl."

I said nothing but moved around so I was stood directly behind her. I then began to kiss and nibble at her ear, slipping my tongue inside her ear before nibbling at her ear lobe. I then proceeded to kiss her down her neck and along the top of her shoulder. Lifting her left arm I then began to gently kiss and lick her armpit. The smooth flesh was damp with perspiration and smelt delightfully of her sweat together with just a hint of her perfume. I sensed that this was one of her erogenous zones and as I teased the delicate flesh she gasped with pleasure.

Moving round I began kissing her left breast taking her stiff nipple in my mouth. I took each one in turn, licking and gently biting, feeling her nipples getting harder as I teased her into a frenzy. The effect on her was electric and she gripped my head to hold me against her. I felt her fingers entwining my hair and she groaned with ecstasy as my tongue worked her nipples over. She had parted her legs very slightly and was squirming and flexing her legs, clearly having all sorts of problems in her panties.

I continued to tease her nipples until finally she could take no more. "Heather please" she gasped "please strip me; I need you to strip me now I'm burning up!"

I needed no second bidding. Abandoning her lovely tits I squatted down so my face was now level with, and inches away from, her crotch. Was it my imagination or could I actually feel the heat emanating from her groin? She was molten down there!

Her black trousers were flared below the knee but were skin tight around her thighs, bottom and crotch. At the top of her legs the curve of her inner thighs formed a wonderful V at the junction with her crotch. The tightness of her trousers had given her a pronounced camel toe, the central seam slicing up into her groin. Even with her trousers on the smell of her cunt was overpowering. I ran my hands around her splendid, round bottom caressing her buttocks and tracing the slightly raised ridge of her thong panties. As I caressed her bottom she moaned and continued to flex her legs, twisting and rotating her pelvis as if she was trying to stifle the most awful itch in her crotch: She was clearly desperate for me to relieve her of her trousers.

Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers