Heather's Shoe Shop Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers

"Take my trousers off please Heather" she begged "I can't take any more, please take them off for me."

I stood up slowly and placed my arms round her bare shoulders. Leaning forward I placed my forehead against hers and, smirking, looked deep into her eyes. "Ask me nicely" I smiled.

The desperation in her face was priceless "Please Heather" she begged "please take off my trousers this is torturing me!"

I smiled with satisfaction "you win" I murmured "time to find out what you've got hidden inside those tight trousers."

I squatted down again, my skirt riding up and bunching around my waist and my heart pounding with excitement. I was delirious at the thought of removing her trousers, desperate to see what state her panties were in. I unfastened the button at the waistband and then very slowly began to pull down her zipper. With delight I heard her groan with pleasure as I began to fully strip her. Reaching round I eased her trousers over her superb rump before pulling them down her thighs. In doing so I noticed that the crotch area of her trousers was damp with cum. Finally I was able to pull them over her feet before discarding them onto the floor leaving her naked except for her panties and her black heels.

What a vision before me! Her panties were ridiculously small, barely preserving her modesty. They were of the same sheer, white material as her bra and so wet with her cum that they were effectively transparent. The tiny scrap of cotton at the crotch might have just about covered her cunt but it had been pulled deep between her labia, slicing mercilessly into her vagina. Her bush had been waxed into a 'Brazilian' a narrow landing strip of neatly trimmed hair visible against her flesh.

Rachel had closed her eyes as I removed her trousers. Now, with her eyes still closed, she lowered her right hand sliding it slowly across her belly reaching down towards her crotch; she clearly intended to masturbate! I slapped her hand, delighted that the boot was now on the other foot. "Get your hand away" I admonished her sternly "you think it's alright to play with your cunt you dirty whore."

She pulled her hand away sharply, a moan of sheer desperation escaping her lips. "But I need to come" she gasped "Please Heather, I'm so horny I can't stand it; can't you see how desperate I am, my panties are soaking."

"Do you think I don't know that "I replied "I could smell your cunt if I was stood outside in the street. I wonder why that is."

"I've been in creaming my pants all day from looking up your skirt" she gasped "why don't you check me out and see" and she parted her legs still further.

Ever so slowly, prolonging her torment, I slid my hand up her inner thigh and then began to fondle her crotch through her soaking panties. "Oh yes, you're practically dripping" I smiled "looks like these pants are going to need the washing machine tonight."

"Take them off me" she groaned "please, I'm begging you."

"OK you win again" I laughed "time for you to lose your pants." I hooked my thumbs into the elastic sides and began to slide down her panties, gently tugging the crotch from where it was buried deep in her vagina. I slowly slid them down her legs to just above her knees. With her legs spread her pants were stretched in a tight band, the thin sides cutting into the flesh of her legs and the crotch glistening with her juices.

She had the most beautiful cunt I think I'd ever seen! Her labia were pink and engorged with sexual excitement and her clitoris had escaped from its hood and was peeking from between the folds of her lips. As I watched, transfixed, a heavy drop of clear fluid oozed from her minge and began to slide slowly down her inner thigh. Again her hand began to inch slowly downwards her vagina, desperate to gain relief; I slapped her hand away again delivering a stinging blow which made her gasp. "Leave it alone bitch!" I commanded, suddenly aware of how completely our roles had been reversed.

"You can't just leave me like this" she groaned "please make me come Heather; please I can't take any more of this torture."

I gripped the elastic of her panties and slid them down her legs, stripping her completely. Obligingly she closed her legs slightly allowing me to remove them. Then I stood up, her soaking panties in my right hand. Placing my left hand behind her head I pulled her close and then rubbed the crotch of her pants under her nose, smearing her face with her cum and forcing her to breathe in her scent of her own cunt.

"Can you smell your cunt bitch" I growled "can you smell just how dirty your panties are you little slut!"

She groaned with a mixture of pleasure and frustration as she inhaled the scent of her cum. "Yes" she gasped "my pants are stinking and I'm so horny I can't stand it. You know what this is doing to me don't you." She looked into my eyes, and I saw sheer desperation in those brown eyes. "What are you going to do to me Heather?" she begged.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked innocently "tell me what you want me to do to you Rachel."

"I want you to eat my pussy" she gasped "please Heather, eat my pussy and make me come" she pleaded.

I knew this was what she wanted but I wanted to hear her beg me. "OK" I smiled "but remember I've never done it before" I added.

"I don't care" she panted "You're a natural anyway; eat my pussy Heather, please darling, eat my pussy and make me come before I die of frustration!"

I smiled at her, enjoying the power I held over this beautiful woman. "Get your legs spread" I commanded "spread them nice and wide!"

There was a small table in the middle of the room. Rachel moved back and perched her bottom on the edge of the table. She then extended her legs so she was leaning at an acute angle against the table. If the table had not been there she'd have fell flat on her back. Gripping the edge of the table she then began to spread her legs wider and wider her black heels sliding along the smooth floor. I was impressed by how wide she could spread her legs and wondered whether she'd ever done gymnastics. By the time she was ready for me she was straddled to her limit. Her calf and thigh muscles quivered with the strain of having her legs spread so far apart and she teetered in her black heels as she battled to keep her grip on the floor.

I discarded her panties onto the floor and then squatted down in front of her open legs. A guttural moan of pleasure and anticipation escaped her lips as I prepared to go to work on her. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs to steady myself and then leaned in to bury my face between her legs.

The smell of her cunt was overpowering, a heady mixture of sweat and cum. I buried my nose in the neat, trimmed hair of her landing strip which was matted with her sweat and juices, inhaling deeply the musky fragrance of her minge. I kissed her up and down the length of her labia before using my nose to push them gently apart, opening her up. Then, very slowly and deliberately, I extended my tongue and began to probe inside her soaking cunt.

"Aaaaaggghhhh!" The effect on her was electrifying and she began to moan with pleasure. Her cries of passion encouraged me on and I began to slide my tongue up and down the length of her slit, teasing and nibbling at her clitoris. She began to flex her pelvis, rhythmically grinding her crotch against my probing tongue, squealing with delight as she began to approach orgasm. Now her hand was holding my head, her fingers twisting in my hair as she held me tight against her cunt. Glancing up I could see that with her other hand she was fondling her breasts, her fingers flicking at her nipples as she desperately battled for relief!

You can imagine the effect this was having on me. My own panties were now dripping again and I felt a desperate urge to come. Reaching down with one hand I began to fondle myself through the soaking crotch of my briefs.

"Yes, yes, please" she cried out lustily "I'm nearly coming, please don't stop, please finish me off Heather please."

Sensing she was close to her climax, I began to punish her clit mercilessly with my tongue feeling her grinding her cunt against my face. At the same time I continued to work myself over my fingers rubbing frantically against my clit and I felt my own orgasm building.

Finally, she could take no more and she screamed with ecstasy and as her orgasm hit her. Almost immediately I felt my own climax hitting home and I convulsed with pleasure as another killer orgasm ripped through me.

Aaaaaahhhhh!" "Nnnngggghhh!" The room echoed to the sound of our twin orgasms!

Finally our orgasms ebbed away. I stood up and we embraced, hanging limply in each other's arms our mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. When we parted our eyes locked together and she put on a quizzical look; "Are you sure this is your first lesbian encountered?" she asked.

"Oh yes" I replied "but I've fantasised about it for months."

"Well you sure know how to eat pussy" she smiled. "I think you and I need to get to know each other a little better" she added.

"Sure" I replied "I'd love that."

Suddenly she glanced at the clock. Over an hour had elapsed since we had closed the shop and the tiny room now stunk with the scent of female arousal.

"We'd better get you home" she said "before people start to worry about you."

She quickly donned her bra, blouse and trousers although I noticed she merely tucked her soiled panties into her handbag leaving her naked below her trousers. For my part, I was still clothed albeit with rather soggy pants!

We locked up and left and she drove me home. As we approached my parents' house she pulled over to the side of the road. Leaning over she locked lips with me again, her tongue darting in and out as she deep-throated me.

Finally our lips parted and I made to get out of the car.

"Wait" she said "take off your panties."

I did as instructed, hitching up my skirt and pulling off my soaked panties before handing them to her.

"These are going in my bedside drawer" she smiled "and I won't be washing them. If you want them back you can collect them from my place after work next Saturday. You can come for dinner and then we'll have a little fun together; I think I need to reassert my authority over you, young lady."

I felt a buzz of excitement at the prospect of the following weekend. Clearly she was planning to dominate me and the thought conjured up scenarios featuring handcuffs, ropes and blindfolds. I felt my clit stir in anticipation and wondered how I was going to get through the next week.

I opened the door and stepped outside into the cool evening air.

"Bye Heather, don't be late next Saturday" she murmured as I closed the door.

"I won't" I replied smiling with delight.

Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers