Heating Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake wasn't ready. He wanted this to last longer, but perhaps the boy was not the only person that was overexcited by the moment and he hesitated just a moment too long on the boy's cock and was surprised by the copious rush of cum into his mouth. The boy part growled, part grunted, part roared his lust at this magnificent release as his body convulsed and his cock spasmed spunk into the joyous warm wetness that was this older man's mouth.

As Jake took the cum in his mouth and it began spilling from between his lips, a part of him said that he would not be enjoying this taste and the gagging flood of jism as much if he wasn't so turned on, but then that was probably true of pretty much all sex. Anyway, he pulled back and responded to the amazed gaze of the boy by brazenly showing the mass of cum in his mouth.

With that the boy surprised Jake again by bending down and passionately, kissing and sucking on Jake's mouth and taking the cum which Jake, amused now, pushed into his mouth.

Huh. Quite the little slut, aren't we? Thought Jake. Clearly the boy had tasted his own cum before. But then, as a teenager who hadn't tasted their own cum, perhaps not from a stranger's mouth, but still.

The boy seemed to remember himself and still hard got on his knees and began sucking Jake again. Jake was very hard, and decided he wanted to give the boy what he clearly thought he wanted. Standing, he took hold of his own cock and began wanking in the boy's face. Hard, pounding wanking.

"Oh yes," Jake groaned as the boy kneeled there in anticipation, "oh fuck yes," Jake moaned, "I'm . . . oh . . ." and as Jake felt the surge he gripped the back of the boy's head and said in a barreling bass that filled the room, "taste my fucking load."

And the boy did, surprise and lust showing on his face as he drank Jake's cum.

Deep breaths, the room spinning slightly and Jake sat down next to the boy, sharing the elation that filled the room.

They talked a little after the moment had passed. Jake was conciliatory, the boy was stunned and starting to fight a surge of guilt which Jake helped him navigate and get back to the sense of joy which a teenager should have after his first proper blowjob. Jake could see the boy was getting hard again and realized he didn't have the refresh rate of an eighteen year old and so made his excuses and left, with a promise of more if the opportunity arose, as it were.

Elated, and feeling quite full of himself Jake dressed quickly and headed home, thoroughly happy about his new gym and steam room. That afternoon he was not surprised when he became horny again, but though the thought and taste of the boy were both still fresh his mind wandered again to thoughts of the lady in the steam room, and of his frantic masturbation. Her final comment had been cryptic, but more and more he had taken it as an invitation of sorts and Jake resolved to start frequenting the gym at the hour she had suggested in the hopes of meeting her again.

The evening came and went, he had no plans and he headed to the gym at the appointed hour. It was vacated, and a stop in the locker room proved fruitless as well. After a wank in the steam room Jake let himself out by the fire exit as the woman had described and headed home. Sunday was much the same, but when Monday rolled around Jake was greeted by a faint sound when he entered the corridor to the steam room. The steam and sauna rooms were quiet and cold, the noise was coming from the ladies locker room at the end of the adjoining wall.

He crept toward it. He had every right to be in the corridor up to the entrance to the steam and sauna rooms but past that there was another ten feet before the far door to the women's locker room and he had no reason to be there other than peeping, which was exactly what he wanted to do.

So he crept, aware that if the layout of the women's locker room was anything like that of the men's then this door would open right in the middle of the changing area, no corners or second doors like the main entrance to the changing rooms, just right there by benches where people got naked. What a thought!

As he got close he could hear the rustling of clothing and the occasional grunt of someone bending over. Not a lot of noise: one, maybe two women at most, and no speaking.

When he got to the door he was faced with a dilemma. It was not bolted, just on a self-closing spring hinge so he could, in theory, just push it a little and it would open a crack. Of course, if the occupants of the changing room happened to look in his direction they would see it open and no doubt investigate and he would be in a world of shit.

He waited, his heart in his mouth. They might come into the corridor. Then there might be screams, or recriminations, or violence or all of the above. But he could not resist. His common sense was relegated to some far off place and he was alive with lust as he tested the door with his fingertips. Ever so slightly he pushed, just a little, and it gave. At the first movement his heart skipped, as it felt like it was swinging open with wild abandon, but it had only opened an inch or so, and so far Jake could not even see past the frame of the door.

He waited. No one came to investigate. He waited a second longer and then he pushed just a little more and then a crack of light appeared as the door cleared the frame and he could see into the women's locker room. Only the slightest crack, barely millimeters, but there it was, and with his face pressed forward, his body lost in the darkness of the corridor behind him, he saw the locker room, and a woman standing, naked except for running shorts and ankle socks, her back to him, some fifteen or so feet away.

Good lord that was erotic. His cock was pointing like it was reaching for her and his one eye that could peek through the gap was transfixed.

She fiddled with something in her locker then hooked her thumbs under her waistband and off came the shorts in one motion. Jake wanted to rush her and fuck her. He had to consciously tell himself not to barge in there and take her, such was his overwhelming desire. But the show went on, burning itself into his retinas. She was maybe thirty, athletic but not thin; runner's legs, certainly, and a strong back that tapered nicely to her buttocks that looked round, slightly soft from the onset of her thirties but eminently gropeable and lickable.

When she bent over to take off her socks her cheeks parted and there was the hint of a peek of a glance of her pink asshole and Jake felt himself gyrate involuntarily, fucking the air in front of him like he was positioned behind her.

She straightened then and turned, not quickly, but Jake was so surprised he had to fight the urge to run, to let the door slam as her eyes turned in his direction. Could she see him? He mentally checked himself, it was fairly dark in the corridor, especially compared to the neon lights in the locker room.

She looked quizzical, and Jake wondered if she was going to investigate and he was trying to think what do when her gaze, still quizzical, turned to the floor, and Jake realized she was not trying to think whether someone was there at all, she had no reason to believe there was so she wasn't: she was trying to decide whether to go into the sauna. And with that his mind came back to him, and with her eyes no longer on the door, he let the door gently close and ran on tip toes to the steam room and stepped in like he was on the run from the law.

The steam jets took a hundred years to come on, and in that time he sat, by the door, anticipating her arrival until he eventually realized he had not even turned on the heat. Minutes must have passed and he was grateful she had not come in and found him sitting in the cold. Slowly he stood and stepped out. He was waiting in the corridor, steam room door still ajar behind him, debating whether to return to the door to the women's locker room when he saw the light on in the sauna. Intrigued again, Jake let the steam room door close quietly and stepped to the small window in the door. What a sight. She was completely naked, clearly confident no-one else was there, and lying on her back, her legs draped open, her body glistening.

He stared. His hand moved to his cock and pulled it from his shorts and he began a lazy wank. He watched and wanked and watched and wanked for what seemed like hours but could not have more than a minute, all the while a voice getting louder in his head telling him that this was it. All his visits to the gym had been building to this. All the nights no-one had been here, all the nights he had wanked on his own, even the interludes he had had with the older man and the teenager had been preludes to this magnificent moment, and he had to do something.

And so Jake crept back to the locker room, stripped, and then walked, naked as the day he was born, back into the corridor. He carried the towel he had started leaving in a locker and, trusting his tactic from before, allowed the door from the men's locker room to slam so as to prepare the woman for his impending arrival. Then he walked down to the sauna and grasped the door, allowing himself a very quick glance, seeing that she had sat up and pulled her towel around herself, and then stepped in, feigning surprise at her presence.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said politely, averting his eyes in semblance of gentlemanliness as he stepped in and let the door close, "I thought the place was deserted."

She was embarrassed. She was in a hot room with strange man, and she was also breaking the rules by being naked, a fact that she felt sure was painfully obvious, even with her towel pulled over her. Damn it, she was sure the place was empty, she had even walked through the corridor and glanced into the men's locker room to confirm it was deserted, an act which had been a real rush given her nudity.

And now there was a man taking a seat on the upper bench where her feet had been a moment ago and she had to decide what to do. She needed to say something, it had been a few moments since he had spoken to her and she needed to stop acting like a schoolgirl and speak. God, he had her in a strange spot, and she was floundering, she hadn't felt this awkward in years.

"Err, no problem, I, err" she was stammering, fuck, why am I stammering, she thought as she went on, "I thought the place was deserted too . . . obviously."

She managed an almost shy smile and a little laugh, or was it a coy smile, no shy, thought Jake, and he reveled in how off guard she was, at the power he had. What should he do now, he thought? She had just basically acknowledged that she was naked when he came in, should he offer for her to remove her towel again, no, that would be too obvious. Be more subtle, try . . .

"Hey, it's a sauna, we both came here to relax and be comfortable, and I certainly don't want to make you feel awkward," he said, in a calm voice, and, he noted, in a very pleasant baritone, "if you want me to leave you to it, I can."

She seemed even more off-put by this, and blurted, "no, I should leave, you should have the place to yourself." And she went to stand.

With more balls than he would have credited himself with, Jake reached out and gently placed his hand on her forearm, looking into her eyes, and again in that calming baritone he hadn't really known he possessed he said, "no, I insist you stay, I would feel terrible if I thought I had scared you off."

She froze, transfixed by his stare and his hand gently resting on her arm. Good god she was vulnerable here. Combined with the heat it was all making her giddy and she felt compelled to leave but she was equally compelled to stay by his stare, and the heat, and the rush still fresh from her glance into the men's locker room, and from all this.

And so she stayed.

Almost frozen, she stayed as he removed his hand, smiled disarmingly, and then sat back.

A breath slowly escaped her lips, her tension flowing with it. Now he was facing away from her, his eyes closed, she surveyed him more fully. He was probably sucking in his stomach a little, but irrespective he had a very nice build, he was tall and lean, with muscular legs, just her type, and close to her age, if she guessed correctly. And if she wasn't going crazy she could see no signs of a pair of shorts under his towel. Her initial indignation was quickly quelled by a voice in her head reminding her she had been doing the same thing, that she was still naked except for the towel under across her chest, barely reaching her thighs.

Almost without thinking she relaxed a little, the shock of initial discovery passing, and her legs relaxed ever so slightly, her knees relieving the clench that had been held since she had been found, nude, in the shared sauna.

And so they both sat there, keenly aware of each other's company, but pretending nonchalance, and quietly sweated. A slow, simmering tension like the heat around them building inside, part adrenalin, part fear, but definitely part sex.

After a couple of minutes of this silence Jake started to get antsy. He needed to move this along, he felt he should make some move, not make a pass at her, no, definitely not that, that would be a huge mistake. But they were both naked under their towels and he knew she enjoyed being naked in the sauna, in fact he had seen her positively splay herself before she knew he was there. The thought of it caused a stir in his cock and a quick rush of fear of whether it would spring to life before the moment was right, but it stayed relatively quiet and Jake's pulse returned to something close to normal.

He decided to play it in steps, teasing out the situation.

For her part she was fighting a burgeoning urge in her primal side, a call to wildness that had been the cause of her initial decision to come in here in the nude. It was, in fact, born of a serious sexual need in her that was the culmination of a current dry spat in her love life and specific point in her hormonal cycle that always, if she was honest, made her a little nuts. She knew this. In fact she typically avoided going out drinking or on first dates at this particular time as she had a tendency to make poor decisions. Like sitting in a sauna with a naked stranger in a deserted gym in the middle of the night. Like staying her even though she could taste the sexual tension building in the room. She smiled inwardly. Even aware of her vulnerability she still stayed.

She sensed a movement and glanced subtly across at him, he had leaned forward, but as he had his towel had shifted so that a gap had formed along his left thigh, facing her. Deliberate? If it was then it meant he was exposing a little of himself to her and that turned her on, if it was accidental then it meant she was getting an illicit glance and that, well, turned her on. Oh dear, she thought: the chopped logic of the dangerously horny.

She sat there, not reacting to the first confirmed evidence of his nudity. Thoughts of letting her towel drop crossed her mind but she refrained. It was a battle her conscious mind had to fight to win. After a while he sat back again, and now his towel was lying limply on his lap, a clear outline of his upper thighs showing, and something else starting to show as well. There was a bump there, not a tent, but she could see where the base of his cock started just below the edge of the towel, only an inch out of sight. There was no mistaking it.

With her mind distracted her body quietly, gently parted her legs, without her even realizing it, until she glanced down and became peripherally aware that her knees were now about six inches apart.

She stared at her knees, as if asking them what they were doing. He could not see anything as he was to her side, but with her towel only coming down to her upper thighs she was exposing her pussy forward and it was sending pulses through her body.

While Jake couldn't, indeed, see her pussy, it was quite plain that her legs were now parted and with his memory of her hirsute, spectacular cunt still fresh in his mind from his peeking a few minutes before the thought had a marked effect on him. He could feel it happening. Like seeing a car crash coming, and he slowly leaned forward to try and mask it, but this was promising to be a mountainous erection and he knew that he would not be able to hide it completely, only make sure it stuck out forward under his towel, instead of straight up. Even leaning forward he could feel the head of his cock starting to press up against the towel across his lap and knew that it must, at least in part, be showing.

With her eyes half closed, she saw him lean forward, his head angle down, coming to rest on his hands, his elbows on his knees. And then her gaze slid to his legs and she saw what seemed to be a tenting between his thighs. Not high up, but a good few inches down his thighs. Jesus, if that was his penis then not only was he suddenly very hard but he was not a small boy.

A vision of his hard cock, imagined, came into her mind and stayed there, like standing in line for an ice-pop on a hot summer's day, an elixir just out of reach.

As she now stared openly at his groin she could just make out the head, if that really was what was tenting the towel across his lap. It appeared to be a thick, large round bulb. Her hips involuntarily edged forward, her arms, until now tight at her sides and across her lap to hold the towel over her, parted ever so slightly, and her towel began to slip. She stopped it immediately but it had slipped down an inch or so and now was not tight across her chest but loose.

She saw the man squirm a little and glance toward her. The outline of his cock was now clearly visible under the towel and it was clearly hard, long and thick, there was no mistaking it. Her resistance failing in the face of so much stimulation she began to turn, almost surprising herself as she leant her back on the wall to her left and, inexorably slowly, brought her right leg up, resting her foot on the bench between them. It exposed her pussy completely, her legs partly spread, her right knee raised, her pussy was open, its pink lips parted, swollen and moist between her thick black pubes. She let her head lean back against the wall behind her and closed her eyes almost completely, so she could just peak out and watch his reaction.

The man did not disappoint.

That was not an accident he thought, and though it may have been impetuous, his desire overcame him and he sat back once more, his hard cock rearing up under the towel as he did so. With the additional acreage needed to cover his cock, the towel slid off his left leg completely and now was only covering his right leg and the towering erection sticking up between. It was a pointless covering. Like hiding behind a curtain when your legs can be seen, it was a gesture rather than any real disguise. But he maintained the guise, out of some instinct that he should keep this a secret a moment longer. He was very proud of his cock, it was a little under eight inches, which seemed to Jake to be more than enough, but it was also very straight, pleasantly thick, and, especially on days like this, very hard.

Jake sat there a moment and then, his cock still mockingly covered he turned and looked, boldly and directly, at the woman's cunt. She had displayed it for him, she clearly wanted him to look, so he would. He consciously did not letch, or dribble, or lick his lips, or anything worrisome like that, but matter-of-factly stared, as if appreciating fine art. And what fine art it was. So wet, her sweat combining with what must have been a rush of arousal to make her glisten in an almost impossibly inviting way. Good god it was spectacular.

Jake carefully chose his next move from a list that his mind was adding to by the second. It formed two sections, the first circumspect and tactful, the second, shouted in virtual caps across his mind, ranging from standing and beginning to wank over her to bull fucking the living shit of her. But she was so close to giving herself to him, so close, and it would absolutely fucking spectacular if she did, a world-record breaking experience of mind-blowing proportions if this happened, and he couldn't risk it, couldn't sully it. So he did something that seemed at once genius and madness. He stood, holding his towel to keep his cock covered, but nothing else, took a step toward the door, turned, and then, facing her, he mustered that baritone voice and all his courage and he waited just a second before saying . . .