Heating Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him stand, opened her eyes without thinking, wondering what he was going to do next, her legs spread for him, looking into his eyes and knowing that her cunt was, quite literally displayed for him to see, and she held her breath, the heat pounding in on her, her cunt hot and wet and inviting him, now he was standing she was literally offering herself to him with her eyes and her body and asking him where are you going, I know you want this, why are you leaving, why won't you expose that cock that I know is hard and just out of sight, just out of reach, and he said . . .

"It is getting . . . extremely hot in here . . ." he smiled slightly, but his eyes softened for just an instant and then she saw his lust return. And she smiled to, and then her own lust enveloped her face once more, and god his little smile only made her want him more, and regret it less, and he went on, ". . . I wonder, would you like to join me in the shower?"

And his hand came out, an offer, and she stood, her towel falling from her, and took it.

Jesus, thought Jake, this is fucking happening. His plan of enticing her to the shower might have been genius, might have been cowardice masking as bravado, but she stood now, naked, holding his hand, grasping it, and he helped her up, and the shower seemed a million miles away as he dropped his own towel and they stepped to each other.

The heat became overwhelming now that they were standing and neither of them quite remembered what happened for the next few moments, they lost track of the world when the hot moisture on their lips met and seemed to catch fire. While they wouldn't regret not knowing how they got to the hallway it was a shame as it was fiery few moments.

As their bodies came together his cock pressed into her belly and the kiss began. It did not break as his hands both cupped her buttocks and pulled and lifted her to him. Her own arms went around his neck and, as he lifted her, her legs went around his hips, pulling her up until she was wrapped around his torso, her head level and even above his. His arms strained but did not complain as they worked in tandem with his whole being to grind her cunt on his cock. Her own body arched to the same task, her legs wrapped around his hips, her arms pulling on his shoulders and neck as her torso angled to drive the apex of her sex onto his until her left hand released his neck, her right compensating and grasping at his head as she reached down between them, grabbed at his cock and drove it into her, every part of both people fighting toward getting his cockhead as close to her womb as possible.

As they merged, every inch of his dick filling her gaping, hot hole, the heat from each of their bodies began to set off alarm bells in their minds and they again worked in tandem, she using her left hand now to pull open the door and him carrying her bodily through it and into the corridor, ramming her against the far wall and using it to hold her while he pistoned into her.

His groin never left hers as they fucked, instead his hips arched in rhythm with hers to work his cock in and out of her while his pubic bone ground into her clitoris, physically punching her psyche with bolts of pleasure as she came over and over and over. Her breaths were grunts and screams grasped in the seconds when their lips were not locked. They did not know each other, but in this moment they were utterly in love, a love that that their brains would soon ruin, but which their bodies would hold onto for as long as possible.

They fucked like this in complete ecstasy for several minutes as his own orgasm burgeoned inside him, growing and boiling and reaching for her womb. Shouting and kissing and grunting at once his whole body strained and she opened her eyes to watch him. It was the final act of victory of primal core over intellect as he drove himself into her once more and began erupting inside her, pumping his thick load of cum into her womb as she pulled him in, staring into his eyes like a rutting animal, one hand on the back of his neck, one hand on the side of his waist, her whole weight supported on his hips, pushing down on his cock as his balls emptied into her.

He was the first to smile, but hers was broader, shyness gone now, replaced by joy tinged with the slightest twist of concern over what would happen next.

They kissed again, and for a moment they were one again, and it was wonderful. If they could hold on to that feeling then this would be the beginning of something amazing, but already their minds were erecting defenses, and soon they would be almost strangers again, the only question whether they would commit the time and emotional risk of trying to get back to this perfect place again.

But that was for tomorrow, for a week from now. For now they had shared something unbelievable and it united them, if only as partners in crime, naked, wet and deeply fucked in a corridor between two rooms.