Heaven Is A Secret Chamber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know the routine." As with her sex he inhaled deeply through his nose.

"Does it smell nice? I'm afraid I'm a little sticky." The girls giggled.

"Yes mistress." He was not being untrue, in his aroused state the tangy bottom of the goddess that now owned him smelt like honey. She lifted his head.

"In a moment you will lick my arse. I want it thoroughly cleaned." The girls had been doing something behind him; they had pulled the couch out to allow him to lie down rather than kneel. Whilst she held his head back he saw her smile at Ginger, and then hand her the cane. The other girls had smeared a little baby oil on the couch. He was allowed down to her bottom; the two other maids held an arm each, his member squirmed under him on the oiled leathery couch. He was to receive punishment and pleasure at the same time.

"LICK!" And lick he did, the taste was tart and tangy, he moved his tongue round the inside of her cheeks before penetrating the luscious orifice, his member squirmed under his belly and he felt its pleasure.

"Cane him!" He heard the whoosh of the cane as it came down; it stung like hell as it creased his buttocks but did not deter him from his duty. His member was being induced into a rhythm underneath him as stroke after stroke came down.

Hortense moaned with pleasure as she toyed herself to the inevitable; her juices trickling down to add to his pleasure as his tounge went in as far as he could manage. He was licking the arse of a mature and dominant goddess whilst being caned by a spiteful eighteen year old dominatrix, and held to pleasure by two more young beauties. He was in heaven.

Now the pain became pleasure and the butterflies in his stomach signalled his oncoming orgasm. Hortense moaned in ecstasy as she reached hers, splaying her legs and allowing him a view of her satisfied pussy and heaving breasts, 'whooosh!' went the cane as he moaned and grunted and gave up his seed for glorious and supreme womanhood; his complete submission was beginning and he stared fixedly at the third floor as the last spurt was teased from him by Ginger's cane and his mistress's fragrant bottom.

As he squirmed in his mess, he was told not to stop licking until mistress was ready; she now had her calves resting on his shoulders, making it difficult for him to enjoy her bottom, but this was purely symbolic for her now. She was on the phone to someone.

"Yes... Oh he will... he's perfect... tomorrow then... tell the others." The maids looked at her with expectancy; she then addressed him.

"Tomorrow you will be introduced to some friends of mine, it will be a lovely initiation party for our slave. You girls have done very well today and you may take him to your room upstairs on the second floor-remember he needs to be in good condition tomorrow so try not to damage him."

With that he was led away, Ginger having the honour of his leash- she was going to make him pay for ruining her panties, which he was going to lick clean for her.

The young ladies made their most of him in a room on the second tier; it was a large room with a huge circular bed. He was teased and tormented in many ways; each of the girls often leaving the room to retrieve a favourite article of torture or pleasure from elsewhere and making a point of closing the door behind them when they left and again when they re-entered. As the evening wore on and he had been made good service of, the last maid to make an excursion came back with a bottle of drink and casually left the door ajar. The girls consumed the drink and all three began to doze.

After about half an hour he listened intently to their breathing, which had become soft and uniform; he was sure they now slept. Whilst there were few lights on in the building, a full moon shone brightly through the windows, illuminating the interior with soft silvery rays. He carefully eased himself from the bed; he had conveniently found himself at the edge when the girls drank. He had not the slightest intention of escaping but was curious to see what the circular structure contained. He moved stealthily out of the open door without making a sound; the girls opened their eyes and lifted their heads slightly, winked and smiled at each other, and nestled down again- now they could sleep knowing what he would, and would not find.

As he moved slowly down the hallway he noted that the doors to each and every room were open; he peeped in to each as he went by in his quest for a staircase to the final tier. Each of the rooms were furnished differently; some were simple bedrooms, others looked like wicked places of exercise, adorned with leather and wooden benches; the array of canes and whips upon the wall giving away the true purpose. One had a huge crucifix with shackles. Though this excited his tired and tortured member, it was no more than he would have expected given the lady of the house.

He went the full length of the floor, found no stairs or lift in either the rooms or the hallway, and worked his way to the other end on the opposite corridor as he turned he found an end room with a large archway but no door; he entered with anticipation.

It was a stark, bare room with no furnishings other than a leather- clad post- like a punch bag which protruded from the very centre of the floor, with a single shackle atop of it. At about five feet tall this would make a nice 'comfortable' whipping post, but there was nothing, nothing, in the room to keep it company, sheer white marble walls in the cube-like room, only two bland light fittings parallel to each other at the end of the side walls. Where was the way to the third tier?

Dejectedly he returned to the bedroom and softly slipped into the bed; two of the girls were close to snoring, but Ginger was now facing him and was silent. Suddenly her wicked eyes flew open.

"You must ask permission to go the toilet in future; I will overlook your misdemeanour just this once, did you find it OK?" She said smugly.

"Err yes I..."

"Yes MADAM!" She retorted.

"You will address every maid as madam. I cannot believe the rudeness you show to your superiors! A lady who is coming tomorrow will teach you humility; she is teaching me her skills; I can't wait for the morning!" His sore member swelled at the thought.

"Do you like the way the house is set out?" She asked, coaxing a response about the real reason he had left the bed.

"Yes Madam." He put in hurriedly, remembering her command. 'I had err...wondered what might be upstairs?"

She smiled and put her arm forward under the sheets and cupped his balls in her silky white hand, and softly jostled them as she felt the tip of his glans touch her wrist as his cock rose to attention, as if to listen to the answer. She replied.

"Oh, there are only two floors here, there is nothing above you..... but heaven."

As the next morning came and he was kept in the bed till around ten o'clock by the maids, who teased him with their tales of how they liked to inflict discipline on lowly males, then he was ushered to the bathroom by the three and into a huge shower room which issued warm inviting water from several ornate sprinklers; he was invited to wash each of them down with sweet smelling gel and a soft sponge whilst they applied shampoo, and was then allowed to wash himself. They watched him as they dried themselves to ensure he did not relieve his aching balls, as this duty had aroused his member once again. When he had dried he was led to the bedroom window by his three captors.

"Oh! Today is going to be one to remember, I think!" Said the blue-eyed maid. He looked down and was taken aback by the multitude of women who were arriving; had they all come simply because of him? Why? He considered he was nothing 'special' as men go in women's eyes. Hortense mixed among them, as ravishing as ever-this time clad in a full length one-piece pencil skirt made of silk. Her hour-glass shape and the bottom he had worshipped accentuated delightfully by the costume.

Even from here he could see the majority were middle-aged women, some older, the youngest in their late thirties-there was not one male present-he could not fix his eyes on any one woman as they were all very, very, attractive in their own way. At one end, away from the pool, a huge barbecue blazed; a full size oxen carcass sat on a spit, slowly roasting.

He was taken to the breakfast room, naked but for a freshly fitted collar and leash, he was virtually force fed some very fatty foods and eggs, which at any other time would have been most appetising. He found each mouthful difficult to swallow as his stomach churned at what may await him, and the maids teased him like a baby, cooing at him and wiping his lips with a spoon-

"There, there, you must eat your breakfast like a good boy." It was obvious he was going to need all his strength for what he was to endure. Then he was made to swallow a pint of a bright blue liquid. In came Hortense. The magnificent woman looked at him sternly without smiling.

"Today you will please my friends and will learn that all women are superior, you exist only to please womanhood and you will not be the same male when you are released to your bedroom at the end of the day- now come and kneel before me!"

He did so without hesitation. She placed her hand behind his head and pulled his face into her crutch to allow him to sample her delectable scent once more. Her tone softened.

"Oh you poor creature, today you will know suffering as never before and will disgrace yourself in many ways, you will beg for mercy but none will be given. Your deepest submissive cravings will be realised-prepare to be completely and utterly dominated. Now come with me."

He was led out into the sunshine on his leash, naked in front of at least 40 women whom he had never seen before, but some of whom he would never forget. He was taken on a circuit of the pool then told to kneel down in a position facing the house. In a perfectly choreographed act, every woman present became silent and they turned their heads from him and gazed at the upper part of the house, then turned back to face him with wicked smile.

"Let's begin!" Announced Hortense, and the women applauded at the prospect. Of just what, he was not sure, but he was now beginning to yearn for his fate.

He was introduced to his first guest; she was a very stern looking woman with her dark brown hair in a tight bun, she had a very pale complexion and wore pointy horn-rim glasses. She wore a Victorian style blouse with a stiff collar; the bodice of which was tight and her shapely breasts jutted forward, buttoned in tight with no sign of a cleavage. By contrast, the sleeves were puffed out, tight only at the wrists-allowing her arms the greatest dexterity. One hand was on her hip, the other held a wicked looking rattan cane- twice the length of the instrument with which Ginger had inflicted her torture. Her breasts were further accentuated by the six inch belt around her waist which held her like a corset; it also emphasised her womanly hips which were shrouded in a full length pencil skirt, finished off with a glimpse of black stockings and high heels.

"My name is Martha Hunter, I am 62 years of age and the Headmistress of a private school set up by the dominant women's community. As we are private, Corporal Punishment is not just allowed, but used at the slightest whim of the all-female teaching staff. Though the staff are exclusively female, the pupils are mixed. Males born to unfortunate Dominatrix's are sent to us to learn their place; likewise girls are never caned but witness the submission of the males to ensure they are both aware of their true positions when adult. There is nothing I like more than to cane adolescent boys to tears whilst naked before a class of eager girls; I've heard you brought a filthy book onto my dear friend's premises; it's obvious why you were viewing that particular literature isn't it? Tell me what you do with a book like that!"

He hesitated. 'Whuupp!'She cut the air with the beautifully flexible cane.

"Confess IMMEDIATELY!" A lump came into his throat but he could not deny her, and how he wanted to be humiliated by this very fit and mature woman, he was also aware of all the other women gleefully tittering.

"I, I masturbated Mistress." She smiled.

"I didn't hear you boy, speak up!" He spoke audibly.

"I masturbated Mistress." Some of the women now laughed openly, others sneered, all the time he was aware of the clicking of camera's and the scene being videoed.

"Boys who have been caught masturbating at school are given 15 strokes of the cane; how many should I give a grown man? You shall receive 30 strokes!' The women cheered and clapped at the judgment.

He was strapped to a padded bench by two volunteers who were eager to slap his bottom and taunt him. One strap around his arms and back, the other behind his knees, neither too tight as he was to be allowed to squirm as he endured the punishment. The bench was aligned so as to allow the maximum amount of women to view his face during the punishment. Two large mirrors were strategically placed to allow the victim to witness the vastly superior woman administer his deserved caning. He noticed some of the women were already toying with their gussets with assorted buzzing devices; they were going to enjoy his pain.

In the centre, Hortense stood dominantly, her face beaming with her success at capturing this slave who would now be broken before her eyes. Martha stepped up.

"I have paid good money to have the privilege of being the first of this party to begin your ordeal, tomorrow I shall be the last before you end your time with us." The other women had all found a glass and in unison they raised them and chanted.

"Tomorrow!" Martha continued.

"You are a male who shows promise in that you already recognise that you are inferior. Over the next two days you will submit to womanhood completely, your fate is sealed; after tomorrow you will be enslaved forever. The fun is over; your punishment will now begin in earnest."

Was he to be released tomorrow? Perhaps sold to one as a slave? What did this mean?

Martha stepped to the front of him, she lifted the split in her skirt and drew the cane across her sex whilst squeezing her legs together, then she lifted his head by grabbing his hair and placed the end of the cane under his nose.

"Smell the scent of the woman that's about to dispatch you into a world of complete submission. I guarantee you'll not forget my scent or the experience!"

Yesterday he had been caned by a teenager, now he was to receive the same for a woman who could be her grandmother. The Punishment began.

Whuuupp!!! Down came the cane; the pain was unbearable, he cried out and took a sharp intake of breath,

Whuuuppp!....Whuuupp!...Whuuppp!

Each stroke seemed more intense and he could not help but squirm and howl at the searing pain being inflicted by the vicious woman, ohhh!! the pain! His eyes welled up and tears began to run down his face.

WHHUUUPPP!!!...WHHHUUUPPP!...WHUUPPPPP!

"Oh please Mistress." He looked around for some sign of mercy but there was to be none; Martha was taking steps back, then forward as she delivered each stroke and bore a grim, sadistic smile of contented satisfaction. All the other woman either had the same look or were giggling and gesturing at him with ridicule. Three of them cooed out at different intervals

"Cry slave."

"Cry for us."

"We want real tears!"

WHHUUUPPP!!!!!!...WHUUUUUPPP!!!!!...WHUUUUPPPPPP!!!!! As more and more searing, agonising, strokes came down he bawled like a baby; many women took advantage of this scene in utilising their toys. Between the strokes and his agonised cries he could hear them moan with pleasure as they achieved orgasm on enjoying the sight of his punishment.

He squirmed about in a futile attempt to somehow avoid the stroke but his was to no avail, as he cried and viewed Martha's wicked deliveries he reached a point of no return and cried incessantly without any feeling of shame. She had broken his spirit completely.

WHUUPPP!!!...WHHUUUUUPPPP!!!...WHHUUUPPPPP!!!! Now he realised he could do nothing he was beginning to enjoy the pain, the blows continued, he sobbed, then felt that welcome stirring in his balls as he squirmed. He was to disgrace himself before the women.

He looked at Martha's handywork in the mirror and looked at the wicked and spiteful females smiling and sneering at his pain.

Their faces and the cane had him realise the full eroticism of his submission to the superior female; the pleasure now overtookthe pain. His face contorted in a different way as his orgasm began.

"He's coming!" Shouted several of the women. Martha openly sneered as she relentlessly went about her business; he MUST have 30 strokes. The cane came down and he writhed and convulsed in ecstasy and the teasing pleausre of his absolute submission. He now wanted the caning to continue forever. He thrust and spurted his semen in sweet homage to the vastly superior woman.

WHUUUPPPP!!

"Thirty!2 Said Martha, and viewed the recipient; he was in complete disarray, two women were drying his tears with a dry corner of the panties they had readily discarded, making sure that the moist and highly scented parts flapped around his nose and mouth. Ginger applied an antiseptic cold cream to his buttocks which were now a mass of bright red weals. He was made to thank Martha and kiss her feet. She then received a copy of a video of the session on a DVD which had been hastily prepared, and strutted off to enjoy it in private, as older dignified women often do.

He was leashed to a post and allowed to lie down and recover. He was given food and water, and slept for about 15 minutes after his crushing ordeal.

His next introduction was to a delectably buxom ebony goddess. He was asked to kneel on a mat about five feet from her, whilst she lay feet first toward him on a large double sized leather sun-bed -- he found the required distance from her a little puzzling. He noted that lots of other women had squeezed in to gain a similar angle to view things, and they all had their cameras, camcorders, and dildos at the ready. The Afro-Caribbean lady was lightly clad in golden silk wraps which could be discarded at any point. She sat up and viewed him with contempt.

"Well white boy, I'm going to show you your place in the pecking order of life, which is at the bottom! Not only are you an inferior male, you are an inferior white male. I am going to humiliate you on behalf of all the black people of the world who have been mistreated by whites. You will witness the true superiority of black people and your submissiveness to womanhood will be doubled when you attend to your first black mistress. Now you wait there with your tiny white cock until I command You!"

Though he was not racist himself; he had had many a fantasy about African women, he fully understood what she meant, but what was he to wait for? Just then there was a round of applause from the women who smiled gleefully; down the poolside from the house entrance strode a large black man. Naked, his member swung between his legs as he approached; it was the size of a child's arm! He turned to the goddess without giving him a glance.

"Hello Chester, let me have that knob of yours." Chester swung it up and she licked at the glans with her succulent brown lips. Chester's approval was heralded by his cock growing larger and stiffer, like some dark brown python. The goddess threw her wraps aside and lay back with her legs apart to reveal her beautiful ebony pussy, her labia almost jet black. She enticed his enormous cock in to her, the bulbous head was squeezed in, and it seemed to take an age for his entire length to slip in as he made his first penetration. A woman next to him moaned.