Heaven Is A Secret Chamber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOhh Yesss!" And was consumed by an orgasm at the sight, even before they had really got started. Now they were beginning to rock together rhythmically, her vagina seemingly stretched to the limit by his girth. Then her legs splayed out and up and she moaned with delight. This triggered Chester who began to pump, his large balls seemed to retract like an aircraft's undercarriage and he gave out a grateful moan which was as dark brown as his skin; he bucked and she bounced as he delivered his no doubt ample gift. He then withdrew, squeezing the end of his weapon as it slid out, allowing the last dribble to drop down on her satisfied pussy.

"Thank you Chester, your money's on the hallway table as usual." She said.

"Thank you Ma'am." Said Chester, and without giving the 'white boy' even a cursory glance he strode away to a round of applause from the ladies, his flaccid member swinging as he went.

The goddess returned her attention to the captive, he had an idea what was to come, and he was already feeling the humiliation without even having been involved. His erect cock-all five and a half inches or so of it which he had been reasonably satisfied with till that time, now only served to accentuate his undoubted inferiority. He could not help but marvel at the size of that black cock. He had no homosexual tendencies whatsoever but he had enjoyed watching that marvellous weapon go about its business! Oh how he yearned to have a cock like that. Even so, he reasoned his submissiveness to women may not have been as it was if that were the case and he realised he was actually enjoying being inadequate.

His bottom tingled in anticipation of his next humiliation.

"Well boy, did you enjoy watching a real man have his way with me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Did you see what a real man's cock should look like?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You have seen a male from a superior race allowed to pleasure his superior. You have seen him do his duty. Are you now ready to do yours?"

"Yes please Mistress." Oh how the women laughed at his involuntary "Please"; it was obvious he was a cur who knew his place and the beautiful ebony goddess was about to help him realise it.

"Come and kneel before me, you worthless white girl- I've seen clitoris' which would put your tiny inadequate prick to shame. You could never be worthy of entering my womanhood in that manner, but you will be allowed to assist when it has been used in the correct fashion- can you see where Chester has been?" The women giggled as he viewed her beautiful, still engorged pussy; creamy white spunk dribbling in perfect contrast to her almost black most feminine parts.

"Now have a good long smell at where he has been!" He dutifully bent his head to the task and took in the sumptuous aroma. Though there was a faint smell of masculine ammonia, this was overwhelmed by the heady scent of her deliciously aroused womanhood and its delectable juices with their own strong musky odour. He had never had the privilege of pleasing a black woman before and now he was to do so under very special circumstances.

He had been captured, taunted, humiliated and caned; his sprit broken before superior women. He was in heaven. Now, his deep craving for the sense of humiliation at the hands of a woman was to take another step. Though he could escape the smell of the seed of the superior cock which had enjoyed his mistress, he knew he would not be able to escape the taste. He knew what the next command would be.

2Enjoying the smell? Now enjoy the taste! I want every last drop licked up!" he viewed the silky black folds and the cream topping which garnished it- his tongue started at her tangy anus where globules of cream and her nectar had collected in the dimple; the taste was very salty and tart with the concoction of her juice and sweat. He lapped and lapped, swallowing his reward without hesitation. He was aware of an assistant to the goddess moving behind him- she fingered his anus and then inserted a buzzing phallus into it.

The women giggled, sighed and approved of the spectacle. This only served to distract him from his task for a moment as he licked deep within the folds of this beautiful dusky creature; the epitome of dominant superior women. As he worked his tongue in, seeking every last morsel, she began to heave and sigh; though she had enjoyed Chester's cock, this was standard fayre for her- the deep satisfaction she was now receiving in humiliating a white male in front of white women could not be compared.

He lapped at her clitoris having reached the zenith of his duty and the apex of her pleasure. She almost screamed as waves of pleasure wracked her body and squeezed her silky black thighs about his face, almost suffocating him. God, how he wanted to come at that moment and god, how he wished Chester would come back and oblige with a second course. This servitude to Black womanhood was Shangri-La and he would have willingly died between those vast black thighs. The women clapped and cheered.

"Good Boy!" Said a familiar voice behind him. Hortense then produced the dildo and had him lick it clean. The delectable symbol of mother Africa composed herself after the enjoyment.

2Now we'll have a look and see if you have done your duty correctly! If you have missed just one speck of that nasty male mess, I shall put you across my knees and spank you." The woman all laughed and sneered in the usual knowing fashion and some made symbolic gestures as though looking through a magnifying glass. He looked at her shiny clean inner thighs and voluptuous torso which had been licked spotless, framing her beautifully licked, polished and lubricated pussy. Oh how he yearned for a speck to exist; he longed for the extra humiliation from this woman, but feared he had performed his task too thoroughly.

"What's this?" She yelled and the women clapped looking at him for his reaction. She produced her hand; she had deftly pawed a globule of Chester's gift before the slaves performance- the cream wasn't where he had expected to find it, her fingers were never offered to him- but he had still missed some! He almost smiled with relief.

"Lick those fingers and get up here now!" He licked the salty manicured black fingers the wickedly sharpened nails painted a glossy jet black. He was arranged so that he straddled her; seating slightly lower than the level of her ample thighs giving support to his lower legs, the upper part of his body likewise the other side- the whole attire was elevated some four feet high, giving the appearance of a regal throne for the black goddess and affording the 40 odd women a full clear view. She squeezed his rigid cock between those sweet black thighs to which she had applied some baby oil.

"You have failed In your task and you will now be punished. I will now spank you. I will not stop until you have given up your tiny cock for me."

"Slap!, Slapp! Slappp! She beat his sore arse with her beautiful black hand, he tried to hold back, but the bouncing between those muscular thighs, the thoughts from earlier, and the view from up there of all the women watching his humiliation was just too much, she felt his torso convulsing all too soon and she slapped him with all her might. He savoured this heavenly moment as his now obviously inadequate genitalia spurted in the announcement of his heavenly orgasm into the makeshift vagina that was the black goddess' thighs.

The women cheered and he was led down from the throne by his superior. Hortense waved the freshly cleaned dildo at her with a smile as if to remind her of something, she smiled back wickedly; she had no need of a reminder.

"Oh, there's just one more thing!" She reached into her bag and produced a curious butt-plug with a 'tail' of shimmering rigid gold strands tipped with little baubles which made the tail bounce with the slightest movement. She held it aloft and all the women cheered wildly and made another choreographed uniform glance at the upper parts of the building, as they looked back, he was asked to bend over, the plug was inserted, and the black woman led him on a circuit of the pool- the tail bouncing, and the plug teasing his prostate as he went.

This was accompanied by a slow hand-clap by the women, whose faces beamed with joy. What was the significance of this seemingly innocuous act? What was the interest in the building? As they completed the circuit he was asked to bend again and the plug was removed.

"You'll have the chance to wear this again tomorrow." Smirked the magnificent creature. Oh how he wished she could own him.

After the women had feasted and drunk some more, having stood and sat around in small groups chatting about the events, he was summoned again from his tether. Hortense walked him over to two ladies who had decided to entertain the slave and the other women as a partnership. The fact that the day was wearing on and the Oxen on the spit was about ready, also added to prompt their decision. Once again, these were both mature ladies in their early fifties who were very well proportioned. One with auburn hair and brown eyes, wearing a short sleeved leather tight leather top which allowed the view of a curious small tattoo on her right upper arm; this was of a knot in a rope.

He'd never been in the scouts and hadn't a clue of its significance. She was adorned by a short skirt which set off her mature but fit legs perfectly. The other lady was blonde with bright green eyes and was taller but just as voluptuous. She wore a crimson satin outfit, set off by ruby red lipstick. She was toying with lengths of silky white cord, and sneered at him teasingly.

"This is Marie Decker and Blanche Monroe."

No relation to Marilyn!" Cut in the blonde, smiling. Hortense continued,

"They have both inherited similar business's from former partners, now sadly deceased.' She smirked.

"Marie has a hemp and silk business which produces quality heavy duty ropes for various industries worldwide; natural rope is still preferred in many industries, haulage, shipping etc. as it helps with their token 'green awareness' brownie points. She also makes softer, more attractive ropes for certain other specialist interests."

This seemed to evoke some soft giggling amongst the on-looking crowd of women for some reason.

"Blanche has a similar cord making industry, for bindings of all descriptions; what more can I say?' With this, Hortense left him to the women, who let him to a padded area like a Judo mat.

"Kneel down slave! Today you will learn how it feels to be in bondage, as women have been to men for far too long. You will be tied and teased painfully until we are satisfied that you understand that you can never be anything but subservient to women." The other woman continued.

"You will also be choked and strangled till close to death, in symbolic retribution for the strangulation of women's rightful place by males over the centuries, you will suffer on their behalf!"

His soft collar and leash was removed; he now felt strange without it, even though he'd only had it two days. Swiftly Blanche worked her magic with astonishing speed with lengths of silken cord, round his wrist's ankles lower neck she bound him tightly enough to cause pain. In a trice he was trussed and helpless, lying on the mat 'hog-tied' Blanche standing by him placing one foot on his back in a dominant victory pose.

Struggle as he may he could not move; the cords cut him the more he wriggled. The women gave a huge round of applause at this swift act which left him at the complete mercy of anyone. Then he notice Marie approaching with a menacing smile; there was chatter amongst the women- they knew what was coming.

"Oh sweet slave, you'll not be whipped or spanked on this occasion. I will take you to the point of heaven and back."

She then showed him the tattoo and then the silky rope she was carrying, they were the same.

"This my poor dear is a slip knot with which you will now experience the most exquisite strangulation." He panicked a little as she noosed his neck, she stood haughtily, the grin slowly drained from her face to and to one stern look of utter domination. She deftly tensioned the silky rope; he gasped as it got tighter and tighter and tighter; the silken rope felt like a steel band about his neck, he fought for breath but was allowed none.

Marie wickedly dug one of her high heels into his shoulder as she applied the pressure relentlessly. This allowed him a view up the woman's short skirt. The evil bitch had no panties and he could see her pussy glistening with arousal. His head pulsated with pain and he thought it would explode.

"Oh how I'm enjoying your suffering." She taunted. The crowd of women gasped as he started to go blue, everything started to go black- did she intend to kill him? Then release- he coughed and spluttered as he was allowed air again. The mat under him was wet; he had emptied his bladder in fear.

He was rolled into various positions and the same sadistic ritual was repeated 3 times. Though he felt the usual deeply gratifying humiliation at the hands of the women, this was new and he was that scared he feared he may defecate before the throng of dominants. Then, as quickly as he had been bound, he was untied again. But there was to be no relief for his wrists and ankles.

Blanche bound his ankles together and his wrists behind his back. A tall backed couch was wheeled onto the mat which Blanche stood next to, handed a final piece of cord to Marie, and leaned over it. He was shuffled to her rear, his erection placed between her calves, face in the crack of her lovely sweet scented arse.

Still wearing the noose, the final rope was tied round her middle and held his head in the sweetest possible place. Marie tugged at the noose and pushed his backside with a sharp heel, urging him to masturbate between Blanche's tight calves. Now as he awaited each release and the allowed intake of breath it was accompanied by the musky aroma of the woman's anal scent. He moved back and forth, he was bound and certainly understood his position, he was strangled and knew pain, he was humiliated like never before. The rubbing against sheer stockings and the scent, pain and position, brought him to a long and luscious orgasm as the noose seemed to squeeze the spunk from him, which he gratefully spurted between the delectable legs.

They untied him and he collapsed to the mat. The women said;

"See you tomorrow." And walked off to the barbecue.

When he recovered the maids returned to him, replaced his collar and leash, and led him to a special spot before the oxen on the spit. It was then that he noticed that the animal was slightly different to the Ox roasts he'd seen before; this one still had its huge cock and balls attached. Albeit they were a bit withered now, as the genitalia had been nicely cooked as was the rest of the animal. Hortense appeared, she moved just in front of him, she showed him a mean looking ornate carving knife, then she moved over to the Oxen. With great dexterity, she looked at him straight in the eyes with that knowing smile, and with a swift cut of the knife removed the oxen's cock and balls and held them aloft to be greeted by the cheers of the watching women.

She seemed to take great deliberation in ensuring he took in the scene -- it were as though she wished she were castrating him rather than the beast. He was fed and watered at the spot during the evening. Then at a given point the women filtered away.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." They grinned at each other, whilst he was led away to his rooms, showered and put to bed with the maids.

This morning felt different somehow. The maids bore contented smiles, but said little. Hortense appeared after he had had his shower and he was led along with the maids into another room, where equipment which resembled a hospital's saline drip was located; a large bag of liquid with rubber tubing coming from it, hung on a wheeled stand. Ginger felt the bag.

"It's nice and warm still." She said. He was made to lay down on a bed and a nozzle was inserted into his anus; he was to have an enema. Hortense grinned.

"We can't have you having any accidents today, can we?" The maids chuckled. The bed he lay on was lowered at his head end to assist with the operation. Each of the maids took turns in gently pumping the liquid into him. It was a peculiar sensation which made his insides swell as the bag was slowly emptied, but was not too unpleasant. The bag empty, the maids took great delight in switching the tubing from pump directly to anus; now they could circulate the liquid by pumping him tight, then releasing to allow the pump bag to fill. Their simple actions of playing nurse with him and showing that they were in control, along with the strange feeling of the foreign body in his anus and sensation of the warm liquid flowing, gave him a nice erection without his daily dose of Viagra which was yet to come.

When they were satisfied he was cleansed, the tubing was tied up and he was assisted with his heavy bulbous belly to the toilet. All three crowded in with him and they enjoyed watching his discomfort as the plug was pulled and the copious amount of oily water and discharge whooshed from his intestine. It left him feeling strangely empty inside. They showered his bottom half off again and he was led downstairs for breakfast.

There was to be no fatty sausage beans and eggs for him today. There was his bright blue drink; today it sat between a large jug of almost clear yellowy liquid and a large beaker to decant it in to.

"Just liquid energy for you today." Said Hortense.

"We can't have you getting fat." The maids laughed loudly at this comment; he wasn't sure quite why, but the butterfly sensation of foreboding haunted him as they did so.

The sensation was quickly gone when he sampled the liquid breakfast; it was refreshing and sherbert like --he wasn't sure if it were banana or peach or what, but he finished the entire jug and downed the blue drink as well.

The ladies had already arrived when he was led out to the poolside. Strangely, not a single one of them was seated. He also noted that the women all seemed be be wearing their dominatrix equivalent of 'Sunday Best', every one of them looked stunning and were at their sexiest, adorned with their favourite canes, whips, and crops. Their faces were all made up to perfection. They must have taken the trouble of getting up very early to prepare.

As he walked out they began a slow handclap and smiled at him, then they turned and looked up at the building. He was not told to stop by the pool as per yesterday; they walked to the other end of the building and took him back inside!

Hortense led him on his leash up the main stairs and he was entranced by the movement of her fabulous bottom and legs as she moved positively to wherever the destination might be. They walked, as he had done on that night, down the far corridor to the end of the building and around into the marble cube with the central post. He was tethered to the shackle. What was the purpose of this room? There was not room here for all the women. Hortense walked over and took a position in one of the far corners, Ginger stood opposite her. He then heard a multitude of clicking and clacking as the entire entourage of guests lined up by the walls; those that could not enter waited patiently outside the room.

They all looked at him warmly. Hortense and Ginger then nodded at each other, put their hands behind the light fittings and pulled down hidden levers; their followed an electrical whirring noise and the entire back wall slid down into a recess in the floor.

There before him was a staircase up to the circular structure. Ginger moved up and stood before him. The delightful redhead now extra beautiful with hastily applied make-up, adorned by a leather lattice outfit. She looked at him square in the eyes and taunted him with the words.