Heaven On Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You are so beautiful,” I said.

I think Brian’s entire body blushed when I said that. Of course, that was enough for me. I knelt between his legs and took him into my mouth. He gasped and his back arched a little. If foreplay worked with girls, why couldn’t it work with guys? I spent several minutes working Brian over. Every time it felt like he was going to cum, I pulled off and let him calm down. He was thrashing and writhing and groaning every minute leading up to the point when he said,

“Oh my God, if you don’t give it to me now I think I might die.”

I got very serious. “Bri, are you absolutely sure about this?”

“Oh, I’m sure. I’m ready now.”

“What should I do?”

“Take the lube and spread it around and up my hole.”

With the moon and the stars as my only light, I had to look around for a second to find the lube. One of us had knocked it off the blanket. I opened the cap and squirted a bit on my fingers. I was so unsure that I changed my mind and put a lot more on, and it started running down my hand.

Brian sat up for a minute and put his hand on my face. “Evan, don’t be nervous. I know you’re not going to hurt me.” He kissed me, moving his tongue around mine. That helped me relax, but only somewhat.

He lay back down on the blanket and moved his knees up towards his chest, offering himself to me. Remembering his directions and the blowjob he had given me two days ago, I put the lube around his hole and carefully put one finger inside. He groaned and I was so worried that I had hurt him already, but the way he was wiggling his hips suggested otherwise. I moved in and out for a while before adding a second finger. It wasn’t too different from fingering a girl, but it was hotter, tighter, and the noises Brian was making were almost enough to make me cum right there.

In between gasps, Brian said, “You’re big, so add a third finger and then lube yourself.”

I did as I was told and added the third finger, but I got scared again when Brian cried out.

“You just hit my prostate. That’s incredible. You didn’t do anything wrong,” he said.

After I felt him loosen up some more, I withdrew my fingers, took off my underwear and put the lube on my own cock.

“Put my legs over your shoulders,” he said. I lifted both of his legs and lay on top of him. He looked straight into me, straight through me, and smiled. I smiled back at him and reached down to guide myself to his hole. I placed the head at the opening and looked back at him.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you, Evan.”

I pushed forward, probably too fast, and the head popped in. I watched Brian take in a deep breath and relax. I paused for a minute and then I began entering him inch by inch. Sooner than I realized, I was all the way in. I stayed in that position, enjoying the feeling of being completely inside of him. When I pulled out, I felt my dick brush past his prostate, which got another satisfied moan out of Brian. He pushed his hips back into me, and I started to gently pump in and out of him. Every second or third stroke, I hit his prostate again. He moved his legs down from my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist, bringing me closer to him. In this position, I was able to lean down and kiss him as I continued moving. We developed a rhythm where I would pull almost all the way out and then we would both push forward, taking me all the way back into him. Both of us were panting and sweating and moaning. His hard cock was sliding up and down my stomach as I pumped in and out. I shifted my angle and I began to run past his prostate on every stroke. I could tell that Brian was getting close because he was moaning and gasping faster than before. With him tightening his muscles around me, I was close, too. Brian was so amazing. The next few moments were a blur, and I wished that they hadn’t passed so quickly. Brian cried out, “Oh, God!” and then I felt his cock twitch between us. At the same time that he started his orgasm, I moaned and plunged all the way in and released my love into his depths as he spread his cum around our stomachs. I sighed in pleasurable exhaustion and collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a long kiss. We kissed, letting our emotions flow into each other, physically communicating the raw feelings of love and desire. There was nothing more beautiful than that.

A few minutes later, I rolled off and lay on the blanket next to him. His hand reached out and found mine. I grasped it tightly as we gazed at the stars and poined out our favorite constellations. Just as I thought he had falllen asleep, Brian started humming the song I taught him.

I started humming with him, and our voices filled the night. He went on past the end and added some new notes of his own. In that moment, I suddenly understood everything that the last month had been about. It had been about the creation of a song, our song, that I began thinking about the first day I met him and grew into my own melody. Now with him adding to it, I finally understood that he was completing the song. And I loved him for it.

When my body started to shake from my sobbing, Brian rolled over and looked at me.

“Baby, is everything alright?”

“I love you,” I said.

He kissed me and then I moved my head down to his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. He held me just like that. About twenty minutes later, he said, “It’s getting really late. We have to get home.” We packed up the basket and blanket and tossed them into his trunk. Neither of us put all of our clothes back on. We were pretty dirty from our lovemaking, so we both wore socks, shoes, underwear, and pants. We waited until we were back in the city to put our shirts on.

The car ride home was silent. I don’t think that either of us felt the need to express our feelings in words. I would bring his free hand up to my mouth and kiss it or he would reach over and rub my knee or we would both look at each other and smile. No words at all.

When we got back to the apartment building, we both went up to my apartment. We showered together and lovingly dried each other off. He went and got into the bed while I took a piss before bed. I went into the bedroom and his eyes followed me all the way in.

“There you are,” he said.

I climbed into bed with him. We began kissing and touching each other all over. It was after 2, but we made love again that night; the little devil had smuggled the lube upstairs in his pants. I fell into a deep sleep, spooned against Brian’s back.

A scream brought me out of my dreams the next morning. Brian and I both jumped up in bed, dazed and confused. I looked to the doorway to my bedroom, and there was my mother’s horror-stricken face.