Heaven On Earth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted back towards the headboard to give him room to crawl back onto the bed. He rested on his knees and looked at my body lying beneath him. I reached over to the nightstand where we had left the lube and passed it to him. He held it in his hand and looked at it as if in a trance. As I sat up and began kissing his neck and the corners of his mouth, he began to come back to reality and started kissing me back. Brian leaned forward, putting gentle pressure on me to lie down. His body covered mine as we continued to kiss, both of us anxious for what was coming. Without breaking the kiss, he lubed up his fingers and slipped one inside of me. Oh, it was incredible. When he added the second finger, my hips came off the bed, grinding our erections together. Brian eased his fingers out of me and rolled over on the bed. He lubed up his cock and his eyes met mine.

“Let’s do it with me on the bottom so you can control it. Come here.”

I crawled over and straddled his legs. I sat on his stomach as he reached up and stroked my face.

“I love your scar,” he said.

“Why?”

“Because it reminds me of how beautiful you are even in the face of hardship.”

I bent forward and kissed him. At the same time, I reached behind me and wrapped my hand around his cock. I pulled back and lifted my hips to put it at my entrance. Some guys would probably be afraid for their first time, but I knew that I didn’t have anything to worry about with Brian. I sat back a little and pushed the head through. I stopped immediately, frozen with pain. Brian placed his hands on my hips and lifted me off.

“Maybe we should stop.”

I didn’t say anything. Instead, I pushed myself down again, bearing down on the pain. I kept pushing and took the rest of him inside of me. Neither of us moved. The feeling of Brian filling me, completing me, was too much. I wiggled my hips a little and the repositioning of his penis was enough to set me off. I shot spurts on my own chest, all the way up to my chin, and on Brian’s stomach. Exhausted, I fell forward on top of him. Brian started laughing to himself.

“I guess I’ll be doing all the work after all,” he chuckled.

Brian slid his hips down on the bed and raised my body higher up on his to give himself more room to move. He started a slow rhythm of pushing in and out of me. We both moaned as he kept up this slow pace for a good ten minutes. Still pressed into him, I felt the start of another erection coming.

“God, you’re tight,” he said.

His upward thrusts became more powerful, and by this point, I was moving myself down to meet him. All of the pain had dissolved into the pleasure of knowing that Brian was taking my body, joining a part of him with me. My heart was already his. “I love you,” I said. I ran my hands over his chest and pushed down as hard as I could, taking all of him into me. He grunted and came deep inside me as I released more cum between the two of us.

I must have passed out from the emotional and physical pleasure because I opened my eyes and Brian was up against my back. He felt me stirring and said,

“Hey, baby. You ok?”

“I’m fine,” I replied. “That was out of this world.”

“I know the feeling,” he said. “It’s almost 8, and I heard Mark in the kitchen a few minutes ago. We should probably go get dinner.”

“What if I told you I didn’t want to move, that I would stay here forever?”

“I would say that’s fine, but your brother-in-law would still be hungry.”

“Damn, I hate logic.” I removed myself from Brian and started putting on clothes. “I was thinking about taking him to that Mexican restaurant about two blocks down. Does that sound good?”

“Anywhere you are is fine with me,” said Brian.

“You just want to have your way with me again,” I said. I walked into the kitchen while Brian finished dressing. Mark was fishing things out of the pantry.

“It’s about time you guys finished, I’m starving.”

I blushed. “You could hear us?”

“Only parts of it, but it almost makes me want to sleep with Brian. He must be good.”

Mark had a good laugh at my expense.

***

Brian and I were cuddling the next morning. We were talking about apartment hunting in the newspaper, but neither of us actually wanted to get up and get the newspaper.

“If you go get it, I’ll give you a back massage,” I said.

“If you go, I’ll give you a foot massage,” he said.

“How about I give you a back massage and I’ll make the coffee for the two of us.”

“I’ll give you the foot massage and breakfast in bed.”

“Well that doesn’t work,” I said, “I’d have to get out of the bed first. No one wants breakfast in bed after already leaving the bed.”

“Fine, fine.” Brian said. “How about I flip you for it?”

“Now there’s a good solution. I’ll find a coin.”

“Who needs a coin?” Brian said with a mischievous grin. I looked questioningly at him, and he flipped me over onto my stomach and started licking and biting at my butt cheeks.

“Ha ha, very clever,” I said. “You’ll ‘flip’ me for it.”

“Are you complaining then?” he asked.

“No, you can keep going.”

Before he could, I heard a knock at the front door. “Shit,” Brian muttered. He rolled over and allowed me to stand up and put on some clothes.

“I’m coming!” I yelled. Brian grumbled at the interruption and went into the bathroom. I pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and walked out into the living room towards the door. The alarm had already been disengaged since Mark left earlier that morning for his first conference meeting. I opened the door, and there was Uncle James, smiling his usual quiet happiness.

“Hello, Evan!” he said.

“Er, hi, Uncle James, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I decided that it was time for you and I to have a talk without your mother looming over our shoulders. May I come in?”

I was still very stunned to see him in the first place. I dumbly moved aside and let him inside. He walked right by me with a definite bounce in his step. I closed the door as he plopped himself down on a couch.

I took a seat on the opposite couch. Uncle James looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and smiled.

“I bet you’re wondering why I’m here,” he said.

“You don’t know the half of it.”

“Well, first of all, I would like to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I’m sure I sounded very harsh, but that was for the purpose of pleasing your mother. You see, you and I both know that what your mother doesn’t know won’t hurt her. It’s simply unfortunate that you had to come out to her in that manner.”

I only nodded. I was still somewhat apprehensive about why Uncle James was there.

“I want you to know, Evan, that your being gay does not matter to me at all.”

“Then why are you not going to pay for my apartment anymore?”

“I am going to pay for your apartment, it’s just that your mother won’t know that I am. That’s why I had to put on that act yesterday.”

Brian walked out into the living room. Thank God he was fully clothed. He looked first at Uncle James and then at me.

“Uncle James, this is Brian Davis, my—”

“Your boyfriend,” finished Uncle James. He stood up. “Nice to meet you, Brian.”

“It’s nice too meet you, too, Mr. Alexander.”

“Oh, it’s Mr. McGill, but please, call me James.”

Uncle James sat down on the couch again and Brian took a seat next to me. He was unsure as to why Uncle James was there, so he sat farther from me than he usually would. I moved closer and took his hand in mine to let him know that it was alright.

“So as I was saying,” continued Uncle James, “I am going to continue paying for your apartment, but unfortunately, your mother will be suspicious of where a lot of the money is going.” He stopped and gave Brian a crooked smile. “Now, if I were only to pay half of the rent, she would have less to worry about. The best thing for you to do is find a roommate who would want an apartment like this for half-price.”

I was dumbfounded. “Uncle James, thank you so much, but why are you doing this behind Mom’s back?”

“Because there are many things in this world that your mother does not understand and will never understand. This can’t be an easy transition for you, but I’m glad that you’ve got people to help you through it. I didn’t have any body to share with when I realized that I was gay.”

Oh, my God. Do things get any crazier than this? “I-I’m sorry, what did you say, Uncle James?”

He chuckled to himself. “Didn’t you ever wonder why I never got married or even dated? No one really knows though, especially not your mother.”

“Uncle James, that’s a horrible burden to hold alone for so long. How have you gone all this time keeping that to yourself?”

“Survival, dear boy, survival. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to stay. I merely dropped by to tell you this in person. I will try my best to come and visit you another time.” We all stood up and hugged each other.

“Isn’t there any way you could try to talk to Mom about this?”

“I think you know as well as I do that your mother is very set in her ways. There is always hope though. Goodbye, you two.”

He shut the door on his way out, leaving me and Brian standing there. I put my arms around his waist and hugged him. He returned my embrace and let me rest my head on his shoulder. “This is too much drama,” I sighed.

Brian laughed. “I guess it is true that everyone has a gay uncle. Strange how he hasn’t stood up to your mom.”

“That’s just not his style. I wish he wouldn’t let her control him so much.”

“At least you get to keep your apartment.”

“Yea, now I’ve got to find a roommate.”

“Put out an ad in the paper. I’m sure someone would be interested in a place like this for half of the regular price.”

I pulled back and stared him in the face. “Do you really want me to share my loft with some person that I don’t know who could be a potential psychopath?”

He kissed my forehead. “You cook up the wildest things sometimes.” He thought for a moment before continuing. “There’s always Jane, you know.”

I took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled. “Of course, because that wouldn’t be awkward at all. ‘Hi, Jane, remember when we used to date? Ok, well I’m going to go sleep with Brian now.’”

“Good point.”

“Then again, I don’t really know anyone in town. I need to branch out more because you and Erica are my entire social life.” My last words trailed off as the idea came to me. “Erica! She could share the apartment! That would be great!”

Brian’s eyes widened as he gave me a unusual stare. “Have you lost my mind? You and Erica would kill each other before the first day was over.”

“Why would you say that?”

“You’re complete opposites when it comes to living habits. She’s obsessively clean, you’re not.” Ok, I couldn’t deny that one. “You like to stay up late, she goes to sleep fairly early because she works so hard during the week. Her paintings are going to take up your space, and you’re going to hate that. It’s just a terrible match.”

“But we get along as friends, she’s a great cook, and there’s enough room so that we can stay out of each other’s way if things get nasty.”

“Being friends and living together are two different things,” Brian said. “And you should know better than to think that Erica will fall into the roles of cook and housekeeper.”

“I still think that it’s worth asking her about and seeing what she thinks.” I searched Brian’s face for any sign of approval, but I didn’t find any. “You really want me to ask you to move in with me, don’t you?”

“I do,” he said quietly. “But I can’t make that decision for you.”

“Brian, I haven’t even known you for a month.”

“Actually, yesterday was the one month anniversary of the day I met you,” he interrupted.

“Yes, that’s true, but I only met you that once during that first week. We didn’t even start dating until the 9th. Today is the 21st. I don’t want to rush this and fuck it up.”

“Do you really think that’s what’s going to happen?”

“No, but don’t you think it’s scary that we’re talking about living together when we haven’t been dating for two weeks?”

“I sure do.”

“Then why are you bringing this up?”

“Because even though it’s scary doesn’t mean that I’m afraid,” he said.

“Well, I still am. Can you give me some time to think about this?”

“Take all the time you need, I’m not going anywhere.” He checked his watch. “Ok, I lied, I have to be in class soon, so I’ll give you a call later. Bye, babe.” He kissed my cheek and ran out.

“Bye,” I said.

“Love you,” he called from the other side of the door.

Every thing was happening too fast. Maybe this was why I wanted to take it slow in the first place. I thought Brian would understand why I wasn’t ready for this. Being gay doesn’t have to define your entire life, but it most certainly defines your lovelife. Having every aspect of that change, from Jane to Brian, celibacy to an active sex life, from cordiality to passion, to love, it was rather overwhelming to experience in the time period of a few weeks. Maybe I was subconsciously afraid of being happy. Maybe I was subconsciously afraid of being that far into a relationship with a man. What was left after moving in together? A dog? Kids? Oh, God. Could I possibly be ready for that? There was only one way to deal with all this. Shower time.

***

Thankfully the next couple of days were comparatively uneventful. Mark left on Wednesday at about the same time that Erica got back. When I returned from dropping him off at the airport, an angry southern belle was standing at the door to my apartment.

“How are ya gonna explain the fact that my grandmother’s vase is missing?”

“Erica, I’m so sorry, I bumped into it and broke it.”

“As long as it was an accident. I’m still claiming your first born child.”

“Actually, I think I can offer you something that you won’t have to wait for as long as taking my kid.”

“Oh, really? And what’s that?”

“Step into my office,” I said.

She laughed as I opened the door and led her into the kitchen. I poured us both some water.

“Got a beer?” she asked.

“Nope. I stopped drinking, for now at least.”

“What brought that on?”

I told her all of things that had happened in the past few days. Most of the time she was laughing her ass off, even at my mother’s theatrics. “So now you’re looking for a roommate?”

“Yes, and I was wondering if you were interested?”

“You’ve got to be jokin’ me,” she said.

I was perplexed. “No, why would I be joking? I think we would have a good time.”

“You’ve got a perfectly good boyfriend to move in with you, and you’re asking me?”

“I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of commitment with Brian. We haven’t been together that long.”

“Hun, it’s not the quantity that matters, it’s the quality. I’ve seen people together for three years that look at each other with less adoration than you and Brian and they’re moving in together. I know it may seem fast, but you’ve got the real thing, trust me.”

“But don’t you think that—”

“No.”

“Erica, what if—”

“Not going to happen.”

“This is a—”

“Do you love him?”

“Without a doubt.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

Maybe she had a point, but that still didn’t shake the feeling that was holding me back. I had never lived with any of my girlfriends. Jane was the girl that I had dated for the longest amount of time, and it’s pretty clear by now that that relationship was headed nowhere. Uncle James and Mom did buy the apartment with the intention of me one day starting a family. I felt like there was a future for us, but was this the time to start it. It was a disussion that I needed to have with Brian, not internalized thoughts.

He came back to my apartment after dinner that evening. I had done a very good job of steering the conversation away from my living situation. It was true that we had already slipped into routines around the apartment. We went out to dinner, watched TV, most nights he was sleeping in my bed, he even helped me clean and showed me a few cooking techniques. Now that I had stopped working, and Brian only had classes on Mondays and Thursdays, we spent almost every moment with each other. So what was the big difference if he were to move in? Whatever it was, it got to me.

Both of us were exhausted and decided to go to bed early. Tomorrow was a better day to talk to Brian. I went to sleep almost instantly as I felt his body move in behind me. I loved it when he cradled me against his chest; it was so secure and peaceful. In the middle of the night, I felt Brian release me and walk into the kitchen. A few minutes later, I heard something fall, so I decided to check it out. As I stepped around the corner where the hall joined with the living room, someone broke glass over my head and I passed out.

When I woke up, I was still naked, my ankles and wrists were tied to the four posts of the bed, and my mouth was shut with tape. I tested my restraints, finding that they were tight enough to prevent me from twisting or moving more than a couple of inches. I had never been more scared in my life. A moan from the other side of the room directed my attention to Brian. I could only tilt my head up slightly, but I saw pretty much everything. He was tied down to one of the kitchen chairs, with his ankles tied around the legs and his arms trapped behind him. His head was down when I first looked at him, but when I groaned as loudly as I could in an attempt to see if he was alright, he tilted his head up and I could see that he was gagged as well. There were streaks of dried blood down one side of his head. I tried to communicate with him using my eyes, but he turned away and looked towards the bathroom. As I slowly and painfully turned my head, following where his eyes were looking, the light in the bathroom went on, and our captor stepped out of the shadows. Why would Jane do this to us?

12