Heaven Only Knows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up Emma, you looking for me?"

She spun around to see the Jefferson stand next to her, parts of his hard body shined and glowed from the intruding sunlight.

"Well, are you looking for me?"

"Yeah, I'm looking for you boy, I got something I wanna give you."

"Like what?"

"Like this." She seductively opened her shirt revealing her large tits, and then began fighting to pull down her shorts, exposing her bushy center.

"Whoa baby shit, you know I'm down but not right here."

"What's the matter daddy, losing your heart?" She mockingly stated.

"No, no, it's not that at all, our parents are practically right outside." He answered nervously.

"So what about it, are you afraid you'll be so big that I'll start screaming?"

"Maybe"

"Well there's only one way to find out." She giggled.

"No Emma, if your father catches me in here with you like this, he'll have me tarred and feathered."

"What happened to all that bullshit you were talking about before?"

"Listen, I can backup anything I said before. If our parents weren't out there, I'd fuck your sweet ass into next week, but right now is too dangerous."

"Well, I'm afraid you don't have a choice anymore. Now I suggest you get down on your knees and eat my pussy like you were about to outside my window." She ordered.

"Nah, any other time but now, I'm getting the fuck out of here." He whispered reaching for the door handle.

"Boy if you step out that door, I'll make your every fear come true." She threatened.

"What...what do you mean by that?" He asked seemingly frozen at the door.

"I mean if you open that door, I'm gonna start screaming and hollering like Aretha Franklin, that you tried to rape me. By tomorrow morning you'll be hanging from the old oak tree outside this shed. So what's it gonna be Black boy."

"No please Emma, this shit's too risky for both of us."

"Uh, uh, the way I see it, you're taking all the risk, now I suggest you get to work before your daddy comes looking for you."

The young woman watched with hot anticipation as her would-be lover slowly sunk to his knees. Reaching out with both his large hands, he surrounded her thighs, pulled down her tight shorts, and lifted his head until it disappeared between her legs. His moist tongue licked against her erect clitoris as she observed his head dancing back and forth between her quivering legs. Her long red fingernails palmed the back of his head and began forcing his head closer inside her.

"Ssss, oooh eat me pussy Jefferson, oooh eat me, eat me." She moaned. Leaning back against a shelf behind her, she lifted, spreading her thick legs up over his broad shoulders.

It took him some time to relax and accept what was happening but once that happened, the young brown skinned man, began to take charge. Using his closely cropped coarse hair he began rubbing against her clit sending prickly chills through her.

"That's right Black boy, show me what you got, spit shine my pussy, ssss, awe... ooh yesss, spit shine my...uhhh."

The intensity of his grip increased around her thighs, as he methodically rose up, kissing her along her stomach, palming and kissing her breast. His thick lips smooched and sucked her firm nipples. The wet sucking sound he made, caused her to shiver inside as she cam powerfully, biting her lip to keep from screaming, even then, a deep guttural moan escaped her lips, but by then it was too late, as her hot pussy began convulsing, raining steamy hot cum down on her young black lover.

"My turned," she panted, sinking to the floor, yanking down his overalls, snatching out his long thick black cock and sliding it right into her mouth as if she owned it. She sucked at a furious pace causing her young lover's knees to buckle. With a powerful grip she pulled it from her mouth making a loud popping sound. For a moment or two she just stared at how long, thick and vascular it was. She could literally feel it pulsating in her hand, when her eyes locked on to his washboard abs. She licked his mid-section passionately as she continued to stroke his throbbing member. Rising up she painted a wet slippery coat of saliva over his wheel barrel chest, sucking and gently biting his nipples until they were firm and erect. Finally her mouth met his and they kissed, longingly, passionately, forgetting the world that existed outside the shed. In one swift motion he swept her off her feet and carried her over to his makeshift bed, made of old blankets and laid her down.

Emma watched anxiously as the muscular shadow hovered over her with serious intentions. Lifting her legs up, she felt the head of his hard cock stretching her pussy lips.

"Ohhh my God, oooh my God Jeffer...son ooooh nooooo!" She moaned as inch after inch slid deeper into her. The warmth of his cock thumped against her vagina walls, bringing her to immediate orgasm. Moved to tears she pulled him close and forced her tongue into his mouth.

"Oh baby yeah, I can feel your tight pussy all around me." He moaned.

"That's cause I got your big black dick all swelled up inside me daddy. They continued to lie tightly joined, afraid to move and lose themselves in the emotional passion that was consuming them both.

Finally Jefferson lifted himself off her and was about to plunged down deeper, when she began crying softly.

"Oh daddy, go slow, please go slow or I'll scream, I can't take it."

"I...I can't either. Ooooh shit it feels so good

Slowly but deliberately he lowered himself inside her love canal, stealing her breath away. His hard dick felt like hot steel sliding in and out of her.

"Oh baby it's too hot, I can't hold on much longer." He groaned.

Using all his brute strength, he bored down into her, forcing every single inch of himself inside her tight hot pussy. Gripping a pole just over and beyond her head for leverage, he rose up on his toes, straining every muscle of his rock hard body, gritting his teeth and shaking his head back and forth, causing his sweat to drip into her eyes.

"Oh shit, here it comes Emma, here it comes, I got to pull out now!"

"No, daddy, no. I want it inside me, I want ever drop of it inside me, sssss I wanna have your babies." To insure her request was followed, she locked her legs around his waist and bit his neck, while digging her fingernails into his back to prevent him from escaping the inevitable.

She gripped his shoulders as she felt his throbbing cock stiffen even more and suddenly burst froth with blast after blast of hot come. At one point she felt as if she had a hose inside her shooting hot water.

His body remained rigidly hard for another minute or so before he could relax. Emma used this time to lick and kissed the sweat from his face.

"Oh no Emma, look what you made me do, look what you made me do?"

"I gave you what you wanted."

"Yeah but not like this, suppose you get pregnant?"

"Then you gonna be the daddy. That's what you said right."

"Come on, stop playing like that."

"Yeah I got your black ass now boy. From now on you're going to fuck me whenever I want it. And you're gonna do whatever I want, or my daddy's gonna come looking for you with his shotgun and I don't think it's gonna be for marriage either." She laughed.

"No, baby this is wrong."

"Oh don't punk out now. You said you were the big man now prove it. let's do it again."

"No, no"

"Why not, I can still your dick inside me hard, you're ready. Let's go." She commanded.

"Jefferson!" The sound of his father's voice approaching the shed nearly caused the young man to skeet piss on his lover as he rapidly pulled out.

"Oh shit I got to go..."

"You pissed on me, so you're a real freak huh?"

"No, no I got to go."

"Promise me will do it again."

"Okay, okay we'll do it whenever you want I swear. I got to go Emma please."

"Okay boy, but you better keep your promise." She giggled grabbing and kissing his cock and then his lips, just as the shed door was opening.

Jefferson leaped to his feet and rushed to the door pulling on his overalls.

"Boy it's time to go, stop fooling around. Wait a second, what's that smell in here. Boy I know you're young and horny, but do that shit at home, suppose Mr. Askew came in here? Now let's go."

"Yes sir, I'm right behind you sir." As he closed the door behind him, Jefferson glanced back in the shadows and saw the kneeling silhouette. "Chow baby." He whispered closing the door shut.