All Comments on 'Heavenly Bliss Ch. 01'

by Humaha

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong catagory.

Please put this in the "total and complete shit" catagory....also known as the garbage can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awfull

At best awfull, waste of mb's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ummmm ok

DUMB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disappointed

10 minutes of my life I'll never get back...please....remove this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have to agree...

This was simply awful. At least the first few paragraphs, I gave up after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
trash

2This is completely worthless drivel. Please put down your pen permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF

Ok. I have no idea what this is.

Write some more and see how it goes.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
ASININE

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a joke

how did this get posted on lit, in all my years of reading lit, never read anything as attrocious as this, please stop writing anymore, and continue reading the stories posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IF YOU AGREE PLEASE VOTE "1" !

vOTE 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*

May I pluck my eyeballs out now?

racefan91racefan91about 12 years ago
diffrent but not bad

i liked it, its not the same old same old. keep going please.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
OK, wow...

This is really "experimental" writing in a category of Incest/taboo. I've been surprised by writing styles that I did not know, or understand. This is an: OUT THERE style that is found in really, really deep left field. I am curious what all this is a build up to. Get busy writing if you have a redeeming point to make.

RS

BonnevilleFlatsBonnevilleFlatsabout 12 years ago

This reminds of the type of fiction grad students studying post-structural literary theory used to submit when they were slumming in a writing workshop. I tried twice to read this but never got more than a quarter of the way through the first page. I am not going to submit a vote. I am just going to say what I used to tell the PhD students in the writer's workshop; I'm simply not intelligent enough to understand your story. Let's just leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
difficult to understand

didnt like it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
This story is either sci/fi or the dude is having a bad drug trip

The story was a bit hard to follow, but the strangeness of the storyline made it an interesting read.

Obviously the outrageous concept of the storyline is what has me intrigued.

I hope that there's more to the story yet to come.

Thanks for the read.

HumahaHumahaabout 12 years agoAuthor
As expected.

I already expected the response I was going to receive after trying this different writing style.

The fact that it's on Literotica means that the Editor found this story interesting and legible enough to be posted on this site.

FYI, Literotica has its standards, and a non-standard submission don't get an approval right away. The Editor never mentioned even a single problem with my submission.

So, don't criticize it just because of your old-fashioned way of thinking.

@ Those who find this story/setup difficult to understand:

The beginning (Chapter 1) could be hard to understand, but it's all for the sake of setting up an interesting plot using my different writing style.

Do you want to keep reading the same things with some changes and modifications here and there? Don't you want to try reading a new style?

Is your brain so adapted to the cliché story-telling that you are unable to try something new?

This first chapter is simply the gateway to the most amazing "Supernatural + Ultimate harem + Awesome and New-Style Sex" World that I wanted to show to you.

Most of you can't even imagine what I'm going to show you through this story.

If you don't like it, I'll stop right here. I won't write anymore.

Sounds good to you? Yeah?

@ Those who like this story and/or want me to continue:

If you want me to continue after receiving so much negative response, remember to vote (at least 3 Stars) and "comment" (obviously, a positive comment).

The fate of this story depends on your votes and comments.

I'm not getting a single cent for the time I intend to spend for "your" fun.

Your comments and votes are the only things I expect in return for my time and work.

I'll see you again with the next chapter if this chapter receives enough good response (you know what you're supposed to do).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ass

if you really think that the webmasters check every story before it is posted you are crazy. if they did 75% of the stories here would never have made it and there wouldn't be so many plagerised stories either. NO ONE CHECKS THESE STORIES BEFORE THEY ARE POSTED IT IS UP TO THE WRITER TO MAKE SURE IT IS DONE PROPERLY AND THIS ONE SUCKS.

HumahaHumahaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
What are you? A moron!?

@ ass:

If you really think so, then ask those writers who're really appreciated for their work and still get rejection from the editor when there's something wrong with their submission.

The editor allows only those mistakes that could be overlooked, and nothing significantly wrong is tolerated by them.

If this new style is not your cup of tea, don't write idiotic comments.

Not everyone like fetishes and that stands true for writing styles, too.

Many people don't like stories written in present tense, but that doesn't make those stories bad.

Keep your narrow-mindedness to yourself and watch your tongue!

HumahaHumahaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
One more thing:

It seems you don't even know that all the submissions are read by the editor of Literotica before they're posted on this site. And... it's... 100% TRUE!!

To believe it or not is up to you, but you can't deny a true fact.

Ask other writers if you don't believe me!

No submission is posted before the editor's approval, and that's the reason we writers have to wait for a few days to get our submitted work posted on Literotica.

Our submissions are never approved/posted directly.

If we submit something on Monday, and the submitted work doesn't have any problem, it's posted on Literotica after around 3 or 4 days (on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday).

Why? Because the editor reads a specific number of submissions during those 3-4 days before giving their approval.

So, I don't think it's anything like impossible for them to read all the submissions when they take that much time.

The editor acts as a Quality Checker, and so the author isn't the only one responsible to maintain the quality of their work.

I'm a writer of this site and know far better than you about the work procedure of this site.

Ignorant beings are not supposed to open their mouths, because most of the time they can't help but spout crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!! Write more!! I love these kinds of stories

Love the sci fi aspect; quirky writing style made it fun to read. I wanted to get to the good ol sex tho.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Wow!!

That was really terrible. In too many ways to list!!

Where's part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the writer is an ASS

delete and go back to grade school and LEARN TO WRITE PROPERLY. a real webmaster or editor would have rejected this trash and saved us the pain of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?????

You start a story ...then poof it's over ...no fucking of sister...mother... Aunt... nothing...

WTF DUDE?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wtf did I just read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous