All Comments on 'Heavier than Heaven!!'

by Ecstasy69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yummy

I wish you were my brother !!!

Allison

allisonrae37@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

are they cousins or siblings? when you get into bed with someone and are not asleep the you are slumbered. so please proofread and edit for proper english words if esl if not then dont write anything else.

AllisonraeAllisonraealmost 12 years ago
Love it

Can stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poor

What the heck is a sister cousin or cousin sister? The sex is OK but the rest of this makes absolutely no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no good

if you need to post here do it in your native language please YOU SUCK AT ENGLISH. the site has a seperate area for foreign language writers USE IT. do all readers a favor and delete this so called story and either rewrite it in your native language and post it in the foreign area or run it through a good english editor before reposting. NEVER EVER post a story here again unless you run it through a good english editor first or you post it in the foreign area. THIS IS UNREADABLE.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A 1ST TIME EXPERIENCE

with a close relative, but still the 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.

What's a cousin sis? What's a cousin sister?

Do you even proof read what you type? Yeesh. This isn't even worth a vote. I went half the page and quit reading.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Interesting

The obvious: Queen's English or American English is not how the story was written. I'm not going to type in capital letters and go on about how stupid, or whatever. Get an editor that can put the sentences together for English. It was a nice story about cousins, from what I could tell. It is a nice story that I saw. The hot-factor is not there yet, but keep working. Write more and try to conform to English even though the English readers can be crass. Even The Queen's English can be confusing to Americans, so I see where you are at.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sister or cousin- not both

sister= same mother same father

cousin= mother or fathers sibling

not the same

go back to your translation dictionary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

usless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Not the best but give the guy a break. It is not American english - deal with it. Cousin Sister and Cousin Brother are very common usage in Indian english. It is colloquialism. American English has many that does not make the language crap or does it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignorance

Even though my Australian English does not have the terms 'sister-cousin' or 'brother-cousin' with very little logic it was simplicity to understand the meaning (a female or male who shared the same grandparents).

You, Ecstasy69, should practice two things: 1) You should practice writing good stories. [this one was above average] & 2) you should practice ignorance of the idiotic trolls who try to make themselves feel good at your expense [they already have their reward].

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous