Heavy Haulage Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A choked grunt escaped Steve as he felt the point of no return pass and a moment later he couldn't stop himself and came, feeling himself spill his load into that slick sucking mouth. He felt his spurts quickly subsiding, and he stepped back panting, Pete still sucking out the last drops as his cock slipped from his mouth with one last tickle of pleasure. He watched Pete, still on his knees between his legs as he tasted then swallowed his spunk.

Steve shuffled back, his trousers still around his ankles, catching his breath. The foreman handed Steve a Regal from behind his ear with a particularly satisfied grin, glancing at his softening cock. He turned to Pete, scowled and barked "Right then tha little cock sucking bastard, lets get thee sorted!" Steve was going to suggest returning the favour, but sensed that Bill had other ideas for his 'initiation' "Come on you stupid little wanker, get stripped down yer fucking bollocks!" he ordered.

Pete got up and did as instructed without hesitation, tugging off his work clothes and boots. Steve enjoyed watching him strip as he tucked his spent cock back into his shorts and jeans. Pete soon had his kit off, leaving Steve to admire him naked especially his hard cock, sticking out in front of him as rigid as a fireplace poker. He was slim but fit, with a strong young body and a long circumcised cock, impressive for a lad of eighteen, surrounded by a curly halo of gingery blond hairs.

He was breathing deeply; his cheerful young faced flushed with sexual excitement, bollock naked but for an earring in his left lobe "Start wanking yersen off then, tha dozy arsehole!" Bill shouted. Pete unselfconsciously took hold of his cock and started to wank quickly, beating his meat and moaning, rushing to bring his climax as ordered. The foreman and Steve watched the lad taking his pleasure for an enjoyable couple of minutes standing just in front of him, before Bill cuffed Pete sharply around the ears again, knocking him off his stroke.

"For fuck's sake, do it properly lad!" he barked, roughly pushing him back. "Sorry mate..." Pete began, but Bill quickly cut him off. "Turn thesen 'round tha stupid cunt." Bill nodded at Steve and nodded to the pile of stuff in the corner. "Fetch us that length o' rope mate" he grunted. Steve, curious as to what he was up to, found it and passed it to the foreman, watching him as he tied Pete's hands firmly behind his back with the short length of thick, greasy rope, eagerly waiting for whatever he was going to do next. He yanked the end of the rope to make sure it was firm, and pushed Pete back round to face him, a nervous expression crossing the lad's face. The foreman kicked his legs wider apart with his boots and spat a big gob into the palm of his hand. He carefully spat out another gob to dribble down onto the tip of Pete's twitching cock and gripped him tightly in his lubricated fist.

He started to wank him off, slipping him in out of his fist, with rapid, brutal upstrokes slapping his hand against Pete's balls, with slower down strokes. "That' s how tha should do it!" Bill advised, still rubbing. Pete was moaning softly, his hips thrusting forward against the foreman's tight rubbing fist, desperate to come, his cock steadily oozing precum to add to the spit. Steve watched, listening to the squelches as Bill rubbed. Just before he made him come, Bill stopped, letting his hand go. "Oh, God..." Pete gasped, looking into Bill's eyes, silently pleading. Bill just grinned back at him with an evil leer. "Your go Steve." he offered, "Don't let 'im empty his balls though. He aint earned it just yet."

Steve was really getting into this, fucking about with a couple of builders. For no reason he could explain, he felt a slight sense of guilt, and a nagging fear they'd get caught but the situation was such a turn on he just couldn't help himself. They'd got this young builder naked, hard and under control. They could do what they liked with him. Steve's prick was pushing against his jeans again as he took Bill's pace in front of Pete and enthusiastically got started on the lad.

He'd wanked men off before, but never like this, in complete control of the situation, with someone else watching, able to take his time. Steve slowly began stroking Pete's smooth, hot cock, still wet with Bill's spit, slowing down when appeared near to coming, using his hand to tease, trying to keep him moaning and twitching. He was still tempted to get down his knees and use his mouth as Pete had done for him, wanting to taste that eager young cock, but kept to Bill's instructions. Pete was groaning steadily, as Steve continued to slowly wank him, getting him progressively more aroused, his cock still oozing precum. Steve left his cock alone for a moment ran his hand over his flat stomach; ruffled his gingery pubes then stroked up the insides of his thighs. Steve began to gently prod and tease his tight balls, with his fingers, rolling his bollocks in his palm before squeezing them firmly, enjoying the damp feeling of his scrotum.

"Shit!" Pete moaned, closing his eyes as Steve's hand returned to his rigid cock. Steve could feel Pete's heavy breaths against him, standing just in front of him as he continued to stimulate him. Pete let out a particularly long moan and a few shudders started to rock his body, his arse cheeks tensing up as an orgasm began.

"Don't you fucking dare come yet!" Bill shouted at him angrily, "Or I'll take thee outside and kick the fucking shit out of thee before sticking tha P45 right up tha useless fucking arse!" Pete swallowed with genuine fear at the threat, gritting his teeth to painfully hold back the building surge between his legs. Panting with frustration, he managed, though a few pearly beads of semen formed at the tip of his twitching cock.

Bill took over, shouldering Steve aside, stepping into place and used his thick fingers to teasingly smear the drops down Pete's prick, slowly running his rough digit down the thick vein on the underside of his prick. They locked eyes with each other, Pete trying to hold back and Bill using his fingers to force his orgasm with his probing digit. Still staring angrily into Pete's eyes to gauge if he was going to come, the foreman licked his big index finger and reached between Pete's legs, slipping his digit past his balls and crouching a little to reach further forward.

Bill then abruptly pushed his way upwards into the crack between Pete's spread legs and shoved his thick wet finger straight up his tight young arse. He winced slightly with the painful intrusion before Bill prodded his finger deeper into his arsehole, banging into his prostate. "Aghh! Fuck!" whimpered Pete as the sensation triggered a response from deep inside him, rippling all the way through his loins. His legs buckled slightly and a few more drops of his semen escaped his cock as he concentrated with every ounce of will power he had to stem the urge to let himself go.

"Not yet! Not tell I bloody well say!" Bill shouted angrily as Pete shuddered again. Bill waited for a moment until he was sure Pete had got himself under control, then stepped out of the way, and grunted at Steve. "Come on then Steve lad, see if tha can keep this little bugger going a bit longer." Steve stepped back up to Pete looking him in the eye. Pete nodded he was ready for more, and then Steve reached for his cock again.

The drops of semen dripped down his shaft, trickled over his balls and left a series of wet splashes on the dirty floor between his feet. Steve licked his fingers, tightly circled a thumb and forefinger round the lad's prick and began slipping the tight fleshy hole up and down his shaft. After a minute or two, at Bill's suggestion Steve took off his orange hard hat to use on Pete's throbbing cock. Steve began rubbing the smooth shiny dome of plastic on the underside of his prick, watching him flinch slightly at its cold feel.

He rapidly guided his hard hat back and forth against his erection until Pete started to shudder and buckle at the knees again, moaning with torturous pleasure, semen oozing. Pete's cock was now as hard as any Steve had seen, inflated even larger, the skin tight and shiny, the ridge of the head with its circumcision scar like rock against his fingers. One slight touch was all he would need to bring him off. "Oh, please fellas, that's enough, let me cum" he begged, his whole body twitching with excitement and frustration, his wrists straining in the rope behind his back, sweat running from his armpits. "Tha's not had enough yet!" scoffed Bill "What you fink Steve?"

"Dunno" Steve shrugged, breaking into a broad smile, enjoying himself too much to want to stop. The lad was just managing to stop himself ejaculating where he stood, his eyes glazed and his cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Come on," Bill prompted, "Tha'd better start beggin' fer It.," he growled with relish. Pete didn't hesitate, his pride swallowed by the burning need of his cock. "Please Billy, sorry, I mean Mister Wilson, please bring us off. Come on mate, lerrus shoot me load, me balls are killing me, I need to cum…"

"Shut the fuck up!" Bill interrupted, giving him another crack around the ears, eyeing him contemptuously before brushing his hand over the tip of Pete's prick, the feathery touch bringing another small dribble and a tortured gasp of excitement from Pete. "Right then, tha useless little cunt, I reckon tha's' had enough. But the next time tha tips cement all over the bloody site I'll fucking bury thee in it!" he shouted.

Bill suddenly grabbed Pete by his swollen bollocks, and gave him a good painful squeeze while he spat into his hand again. He took hold of Pete, gripping him by the left shoulder to hold him steady while grasping his prick in his slimy right hand. The foreman brutally wanked him like before, slipping his tight wet fist quickly up and down the lads' throbbing cock. Half a dozen rough wanking strokes was all it took until Pete finally climaxed, crying out loudly, a series of final shudders rocking his stout young frame. His hips pushed powerfully forward into Bill's fist, as copious spurts of thick white spunk began to spurt from his dick, bulging in the foreman's grasp. Moaning noisily, Pete was still ejaculating in Bills hand, wet silvery ropes spurting out, before subsiding to a few last dribbles. Steve was impressed. He'd rarely seen so much spunk from one orgasm before, never expecting so much from a young lad like Pete. Pete finally groaned deeply with satisfaction, still sweating, but his tense body slowly relaxed, his cock deflating. "Thanks" he gasped with heartfelt relief as Bill relaxed his hold on his deflating cock and released his grip on his shoulder. Bill wiped his hand over Pete's chest, grimacing with disgust, cleaning the lad's spunk off his hand.

Bill had shifted his stout body sideways to avoid Pete's spurts, but glancing down to stamp the wet evidence into dirt, he noticed a thick glob dribbling down the steel toecap of his right boot. With an angry snarl he pushed Pete, his hands still tied, down on his knees again. "Tha's made this fucking mess so tha can fucking clean up after thesen" he commanded. Pete looked confused. "Use yer fucking tongue dickhead!" Bill clarified. With slight reluctance, Pete crouched down, stuck out his tongue and began licking the foreman's boots. He earnestly cleaned off the spunk, and lapped the grimy toecap until the leather began to shine through and swallowed a mouthful of spunk and mud with a repellent expression for the taste. "While you're at it Steve here could do with a bit of spit and polish son" he ordered and gave Steve another crafty wink. He let Pete shuffle over on his knees and repeat the degrading task on Steve's boots. Steve enjoyed watching him down by his feet, tied up and bollock naked and licking, feeling a charge from the power they had over him, understanding exactly what it was about this that Bill liked. Pete leaned back, from Steve finished, with muddy streaks around his mouth. Bill churned his mouth and spat a large gob of spit into Pete's face. With his hands tied he could do nothing but let the foul glob drip down his cheeks. Steve casually pushed his boot between the kneeling lads legs and rubbed his toecap into his groin, wiping off any remaining spit and mud. Pete knelt there uncomfortable and humiliated, but making no protest about what they were doing.

"Tha's gorra dirty face lad. Steve and me 'ere best wash it off for thee." Bill announced, unzipping his fly again and puling his now soft cock through the slit. With a quiet grunt, he aimed his prick at Pete and abruptly began to piss, a pungent yellow stream of urine rushing out of his fat dick, splashing against Pete's face. Pete gave a quick yelp of surprise as the warm, smelly piss started to splash over him. The foreman's stream continued as he directed the flow of piss over Pete's body. Pete knelt still, steeling himself to take another humiliation. Bill hosed his shoulders and pissed against the lad's chest, belly and thighs and between his legs. He gruffly ordered Pete to open his mouth wide. Pete complied as Bill then started to piss straight into the lads open mouth, the stream arcing straight from his cock into Pete's waiting gob. Bill shouted at Pete to start swallowing. With a grimace he swallowed the mouth full of concentrated piss and opened up to let him fill up again. Steve was surprised at the size of Bill's bladder. The flow showed no sign of stopping yet. Watching another man pissing made Steve feel he could use a piss himself, so stood by Bills side, and fetched out his own prick, pointing it in Pete's direction before beginning to empty his own bladder over Pete. He listened to the steady patter of their streams of urine over him, enjoying the strong smell of ammonia from there mixing piss. He pissed all over Pete, watching it shoot from the end of his cock. When he felt his flow start to finish, he directed the last of it into his mouth as Pete struggled to gulp down the nauseating liquid. Bill's flow started to subside at last and the two men finished, almost together, shaking the last drops off their cocks onto Pete's bare flesh before they zipped up. Pete knelt still, dripping and wet, shaking their piss out of eyes and trying not to retch at the unpleasant taste left in his mouth. The foreman looked down at Pete with a sneer and spat one last gob into his face. Steve hocked up a gob of spit and did the same, watching Pete flinch as it hit him in the eye.

"Right then lad, you're done," announced Bill "I hope tha's learned tha fucking lesson. Tha'll not be spillin' concrete again; will you, you little bastard? "

"Er, no Mister Wilson, sorry about that." responded Pete, somewhat sheepishly, still on his knees and dripping with their spit and piss. Bill scowled at him. "Tha'd better had, 'cos if tha does owt so fucking stupid again I'll have thee up 'ere once more, except next time you'll be sucking every fucking cock on the whole fucking site!" Pete swallowed nervously at the threat. The foreman ordered him to get on his feet, and roughly pushed him round and untied his wrists. Pete rubbed his circulation back into his hands, waiting anxiously for the next order from his foreman. Bill chucked him a grubby rag from one of the crates to dry off with and at last told him he could get dressed. Five minutes later he was still filthy with his work gear back on and strongly smelling of their piss. Bill poked about the room to make sure there was no evidence of their activities left behind. The puddle of cold piss on the floor would be dry by morning. "Right lad, tha can fuck off. Get yersen 'ome for a shower, I can smell this 'ere lorry driver's piss on thee from a mile off." he told Pete. Bill fixed him with a final glare as Pete was edging towards the door. "Make sure tha keeps this to yersen and don't be late in t' fucking morning!" he cautioned, grinning malevolently at him. He opened the door to get off and clean himself up properly as advised. "Yeah, Mister Wilson, err, thanks for that. See you isn't mornin'." he gave Steve a respectful nod. "See you around then!" With that he turned and stomped off to find the stairs. Steve had a last look at his arse as he turned, round and firm beneath his trousers and half hoped that he would see him again. He could think of better things than a P45 to stick up that particular builder's arse.

Steve followed Bill out of the offices, his head buzzing with the charge he'd got out of the unexpected session. Nonetheless, the experience had left him feeling slightly uncomfortable, and he was looking nervously around to make sure no one had seen. Despite a faint pang of guilt, he wanted more. He definitely wanted to do this again sometime. The foreman explained he occasionally gave some of the new lads this sort of 'initiation' after they'd started "to show them who was boss." He obviously had a pretty enviable ability to suss out which lads would be up for it and keep quiet about what was going on. After all, Steve supposed, he'd sussed himself out from the start, despite his macho lorry driver image.

They walked out the building, Bill locking the doors behind him, toward the car park opposite, empty but for a dirty white Transit van, earnestly puffing on a tab. He got to the van and ground out his dog end with his boot. Steve suddenly found he didn't want to let him go. He wanted to get his hands on Bill's cock and found he was mildly envious of Pete. He wouldn't mind Bill giving him that sort of treatment himself, on his knees in front of the big, hairy attractive brute, doing every humiliating thing he was ordered. Macho lorry driver or not, he thought about suggesting a night back at the truckers' rest together, but could just see Bill scoffing the suggestion aside straight off. But he wasn't going to let him go without trying his luck. He was coming back to Barnsley the following evening, so how could he say no to a quick fuck, no strings attached? "You got anyone in need of sorting out tomorrow night?" he chanced. Bill grinned wickedly: He'd been waiting for the question. Christ, the bastard had certainly got Steve sussed out! "Thought Tha'd be asking' that." he chuckled, "but tha's out o' luck mate. Pete's on an early shift. So's rest o' lads likely t' be interested." Steve couldn't make out whether he was telling the truth or not, or whether he was deliberately pushing him into a corner. If he wanted him, he was going to make him ask for it. It would have to be at his suggestion, and Bill would make him beg for it if he could. That's what turned him on. Professionally and sexually, he was a man used to being in charge. Bill gave him an evil leer as he waited for him to respond. "Well I'll be back down this way after I've been to Newcastle tomorrow, and I don't mind someone showing me whose boss once in a while if there's no one else who needs a seeing to." Steve waited for his response, his heart pounding, like some schoolboy with a crush.

The foreman stuck his hands on his hips and let out a loud dirty laugh. "I fucking knew it mate. Tha can't wait to get thesen a taste of cock can tha?" He already knew the answer to that one as much as Steve did. "I'll see thee 'ere t' morrow neet, then 'bout six. There's security guards patrolling at night, but they dunt show 'till eight" Without another word he climbed into the Trannie and drove off. Steve found his way back to the lorry, tingling with excitement, and threw his hard hat on the passenger seat. It wasn't until he climbed back into the cab that he realised he'd completely forgotten about his sodding mobile 'phone he'd gone back for in the first place.

Part Two "Builders Bum"

Steve finally got his 'phone back after a second trip to the offices, got parked up and checked into the hotel. He sank a couple of pints in the pub over the road, eagerly anticipating the coming evening with Bill. He got turned in almost immediately afterward, save for a quick shower. Rubbing soap all over his hairy body made him hope it would soon be Bill's hands rather than his own doing the same, exploring his skin and every crevice of his muscular anatomy. It'd probably turn out to be nothing more than another quick wank or a blowjob, but Steve wasn't fussed. He just wanted to get his hands, or preferably, his mouth on the stocky builder, even if it was only for five minutes. Next morning, after a restless night's sleep and a good breakfast he checked out of the hotel long before dawn and got the diesel tanks topped up and headed for Newcastle. He'd skipped his usual morning wank in anticipation of his session with Bill that night. Ruth 'phoned at 8am complaining that she couldn't get hold of him the former afternoon. "Yeah, I was, erm, busy with something" Steve tried to explain. Ruth knew automatically he'd been up to something he didn't want her knowing about. "Oh yes, what sort of something? Probably a young attractive hitchhiker knowing you. Hope you didn't catch your dick in your flies." Steve could feel himself blushing already, even the tips of ears turning red. Ruth explained his run for the morning had been sorted out. He could get his drivers' sheet printed off at the Newcastle depot. He loaded up in Newcastle and spent a long dragging day lugging a refrigerated trailer of frozen packet food on a multi-drop route around Tyneside.