Heavy Haulage Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve glanced up at the heavily aroused foreman, waiting for his next instruction, keeping his hand from his cock as ordered. He was aching to stroke himself, to satisfy the mounting urgency between his legs. Bill looked down at him contemptuously and carefully spat a big gritty gob of spit into Steve's face. He flinched with surprise and hastily wiped the spit from his eye, when Bill gave him a sharp kick between his open legs. The top of his hairy foot slapped firmly into his balls, not hard enough to cause any real pain, but he jumped with surprise and discomfort. Steve was beginning to wonder if this had been such good idea. With the foreman's size, weight and temper he'd probably be the winner if things turned nasty. And they were locked in, alone. "Don't fucking do owt unless I say, tha little cock sucking bastard!" he shouted. "Leave that spit where it is!"

"Now get on with it," he snarled, grabbing his face in his shovel fist and squeezing his cheeks to open his mouth. Bill thrust his massive cock toward Steve's mouth again, still rock hard, and wet, the slit at the tip now glistening with oozing pre cum. Steve opened wide, and Bill none too gently thrust his prick into his mouth. Steve clamped his mouth over the long smooth shaft and started to suck, lapping his tongue over the foreman's cock head tasting the dribbling fluids. He found his balls with his hands and squeezed as he sucked. "Squeeze those balls harder!" groaned Bill growling with pained appreciation as Steve complied, compressing his nuts in his fist, as hard as he dared without doing him damage. He sucked hard, slipping his cock back and forth, building rhythm, letting him thrust his cock head mercilessly against the back of his abused throat. He felt Bill's rough hands against the back of his head, eagerly pushing him down onto his thick spike. Steve reached around to grab his hairy arse and hung on for the ride. His buttocks were meaty, but firm, and thickly covered with plenty of short curly hair. His fingers sneaked gently into his hairy crack, and his fingertips played the length of the damp furry furrow as he sucked him.

Bill began to sweat, and his grunting was getting louder and deeper, as Steve's frantically working tongue and bobbing head brought him near to climax. "Suck my fucking cock!" he growled, pulling eagerly at his ears to speed him up. Steve could sense and feel the muscles in Bill's body begin to tense as his climax quickly approached "Suck my fucking dick tha worthless little Brummy cunt," he continued, the first tremors of his orgasm starting. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck!" he cried, shudders pulsing through him. Steve could sense the explosion that was coming, and sucked the foreman harder; his tongue licking the throbbing shaft as he quickly slipped his mouth up and down its length. Bill's erection seemed even stiffer and longer, his bollocks drawn in tight between his legs. Bill stopped thrusting into his mouth, and stood rigidly still, as Steve continued to suck, his mouth tight on his cock, sliding his head rapidly back and forth. Bill was grunting and snorting like a bull before he let out a loud animal bellow, "Hurghhhh!" he groaned, as he came. Steve felt him ejaculating, his balls pumping out their load into his mouth, several thick slimy globs of semen spurting from his cock. Steve, still grasping the cheeks of the foreman's hairy arse, made sure his lips were sealed tight around his spurting cock, not wanting a drop to escape. The foreman had plenty of sperm in his balls and achieved several powerful copious spurts before slowing to a few final trickles. Steve's mouth was full of his spunk. With a last groan, Bill relaxed and pushed Steve back, looking down on him with a nasty sneer. Steve reluctantly let his softening shaft slip from his semen-laden mouth with a final slurp. "Swallow it!" Bill barked, gasped out between ragged breaths. Steve swilled the mess around his mouth. He could smell it, and savoured the salty sweet flavour. He swallowed hard, and the whole lot ran down his gullet.

Steve leaned back; his knees dirty and hurting like hell from a prolonged stay on the hard concrete floor, his mouth full of the taste of a builder's spunk. He looked up at Bill again who was looking down at him, red in the face and still panting. He was still on his knees, inches from the foreman's groin, and caught a strong whiff of him, a powerful mixture of fresh sweat and fresh semen. Steve's cock was throbbing with excitement, and was desperate for Bill to let him touch it. Bill seemed to sense his need and grinned at him evilly. "Tha fuckin' loves it dunt tha?" he asked, "Fucking loves tha taste o' a man's mess!" Steve nodded. "Like the taste of my cock does tha?" Bill's big fist closed around his soft thick wet shaft, displaying it casually for Steve's benefit. Steve licked the last of the foreman's' gunge off his lips, nodding like an idiot, too excited to speak.

Bill spat abruptly into Steve face again. "Dirty fucking bastard!" he sneered, giving him heavy handed slap to the side of his head. Steve jumped with pain, his ear stinging. Bill ignored him and trudged over to pick up his belt. "Right then, tha thick little Brummy prick," Bill, announced. "Tha's had taste o' the cock, time for a taste t' strap!" He flexed his thick leather belt between his fists, snapping it taught between his outstretched arms, the thick muscles of his hairy tattooed arms and barrel chest bulging. "Bit o' this is wot most of you young uns' need these days" Steve shuffled to ease the pressure on his knees, with a genuine fear chewing at him. He'd always got a kick from a being on the receiving end of a bit of rough treatment, but he'd no idea how far this bastard was going to go. They were no rules here, and he could end up flayed alive. Bill gave him no opportunity to back out. "Stand up tha little bastard" he ordered, the twinkle in his eyes showing lust and malice. "Lean up against t' wagon" Steve obeyed, his heart pounding, leaning against the Iveco with his hands bracing himself at shoulder level, feeling the cold dirty painted metal beneath his palms. He glanced over his shoulder and watched Bill approach out of the corner of his eye, swaggering over naked with his cock wobbling. Steve had to confess the foreman looked bloody good without his clothes, big strong and hairy. Even soft his cock and balls looked big, gently swinging between his legs. He was also swinging the thick leather belt. He stood close to Steve and he felt his hot breath against his shoulders, before he stroked his big rough hand over Steve's firm buttocks, sand paper palms rubbing the shape of the cheeks, and brushing along the crack. "Nice arse" Bill muttered. The foreman then reached in front of him and teasingly stroked his fingers down the length of his rock hard cock. Steve moaned with the pleasure of the touch of his calloused hand, aching for release, for Bill to wank him, but he wasn't going to entertain him yet. "Nice big cock 'n' all lad" Bill commented. "Bet tha's 'ad that up a few places tha shouldn't, eh?"

"Erm, yeah, I have Billy…" Steve admitted, to be rewarded by another sharp crack around his ears. "It's Mister Wilson to you, you stupid cunt!" Bill cautioned. "Hands behind yer back!" he commanded. Steve, pushed himself upright, and did as complied. He felt Bill grab his wrists and began to tightly tie his hands behind his back with a surplus length of electrical cable. Again, Steve complied but with more than a little trepidation about the foreman's intentions. He didn't mind a bit of slap and tickle, but he didn't want anything too heavy either. As Bill knotted the flex, securing him, Steve felt even more vulnerable and powerless, his hard cock felt particularly exposed, sticking out in front of him. Tied up, he'd have no choice. He'd have to give in to anything this bloke wanted, his cock involuntarily twitching at the thought.

Once he'd finishing trussing him up, Bill opened the back doors of the truck and pushed Steve toward the cargo bay of the Iveco, roughly shoving the back of his head forward. His thighs caught against the grimy bumper of the truck, and the momentum of his head and torso forced him to bend over. The truck's load bay floor was exactly at waist height, leaving his chest pressed flat to the filthy floor, with his bare arse sticking out the back of the lorry. Bill reached over his back, and pushed his face against the filthy steel floor, rubbing it into the grime, chuckling to himself. The back of the truck was empty apart from a toolbox full of oily spanners, and spare pair of Bill's steel toed wellies with the metal showing through the rubbed toecaps. Abruptly, he felt the foreman's hand rub the cheeks of his exposed backside again, before he slipped a thick finger into his crack. Gently at first, then with increasing pressure, he prodded at his arsehole, pushing at the sphincter before he slipped his thick digit in up to his hairy knuckle. Steve grunted with the sudden sharp pain of this rough intrusion, feeling the finger slip out, then hard in again, twisting inside him, finding his prostate making Steve let out a guilty moan of pleasure. "Loves it dunt tha, dirty little cunt. Gagging for it up yer arse int thee?" Steve didn't bother to answer the obvious. He'd been hoping that the foreman wanted to fuck him all day. He couldn't wait to feel what it'd be like to take his dick deep inside him. "Aye, that's what tha wants. A big hard cock right up yer arsehole. A bloody good fuck 'd soon sort thee out. Not yet though, tha'll have to earn theesen a fuck off me!" The finger suddenly pulled out and the buckle end of the belt slammed down with a clang next to his face, and he heard Bill behind him, "Does tha want some of this first then?" he asked. Steve nodded his agreement, knowing that he was going to get this anyway, whatever he said. Bill gave a pleased grunt. "Tha'll know tha place by time I've finished with thee, lad. In fact I'll whip the fucking arse off thee!" Steve stayed quiet, hoping that this wasn't going to turn out nasty. He didn't fancy driving back to Birmingham with his behind cut to bloody shreds.

"Start counting 'em out then!" Bill told him, positioning himself at Steve's side, gripping the buckle end of his belt, and readying the strap for Steve's rear. "One!" The first stroke caught him unexpectedly over his shoulders. He felt the impact then a hot stripe of pain. "Two!" Another stinging stripe slapped over his shoulders, before the next two Bill planted over his back raising a pair of searing red welts. "Five!" Steve gasped, and at last the tingling anticipation in his buttocks was satisfied. Bill lashed a brutal stroke over Steve's arse, the rough leather searing across both cheeks with a loud crack. "Christ!" Steve moaned through gritted teeth wriggling on the dirty truck floor as he felt the burning sensation spread. He felt a gob of spit hit the back of his head. "Shut the fuck up!" sneered Bill. "Six!" another powerful strapping over his arse, a little higher, raising a beauty of a welt over his hot, burning cheeks, The next was the same, but lower, just up from the top of his thighs. Bill shifted as Steve counted out loud, moving over a little and landed the next one on his left cheek only. The pain of the whipping was starting to mount, and Steve gritted his teeth tighter. Hot, burning pain was spreading over his backside, increasing with each searing stroke, but in spite of it he found the flogging getting him more turned on.

"Eight!" Steve called, and a few slowly waited moments later the belt stung his right buttock cheek. With a practised flick, Bill brought the belt down alternatively on each cheek, until he had delivered four on each. Steve was writhing with pain, the flex digging into his bound wrists, with his backside feeling as if hot irons were being held against it. He tried to absorb the strokes, but each blow forced a pained jerk from his tense body as the burning pain grew, the belt now starting to fall agonisingly over already strapped flesh. "Fourteen" he gasped, his arse on fire, tears in his eyes, but still enjoying it, being used and controlled by this powerful hairy brute. This stroke was deliberately planted so the belt went straight along the crack of his arse, stinging the sensitive furrow of his buttocks. Steve screamed out loud with this exquisite new burning pain. He'd begun to sweat, and was sliding over the floor of the van. "Keep fucking still and take it like a man!" Bill snorted with disgust, planting another vicious stroke into his crack. "And keep fucking countin' or tha'll get even more!" Bill warned. "Sixteen" Steve groaned, and took another burning stripe in the same spot. He was starting to seriously worry how long this would go on, but didn't want it to stop. The pain had heightened his arousal, and the last stroke of the belt nearly made him shoot his load.

"Seventeen" The next blow had all the considerable strength behind it the foreman could muster, slowly building up the strapping he was dishing out. The belt was now digging deep into well-whipped flesh, nearly making Steve scream with hot pain. "Eighteen" another well aimed lash across both cheeks. Steve could here the foreman grunting with exertion now; the bastard was certainly intent on dishing out a good belting. "Nineteen" Steve gasped, the pleasure beginning to feel more like torture. He was getting frightened now. He wasn't going to enjoy this for very much longer, and with Bill's strength, he could probably keep the belting up for hours with Steve incapable of doing anything about it. "Twenty" There was a moment's pause before this one came. Bill brought the strap down over Steve's arse harder than he'd managed yet, a pistol like crack that vibrated the walls of the Iveco. This one really hurt. It felt like a brand pressed against his backside, almost splitting the skin of his abused arse. Steve shuddered and wriggled, desperate for the fiery pain in his belted behind to subside.

"That'll do fer now. Tha wont be forgettin' that in no hurry. Just you remember who's the fucking boss on this site, or I'll squash yer balls with me bare hands!" he heard Bill say. A true expert. He knew when to stop. He hadn't drawn blood or anything; bit Steve had just about had all he wanted. Steve sighed with relief and appreciation, as Bill left him for a couple of minutes until the burning sensation over his whipped behind subsided to a stinging throb. Bill spent a moment admiring the angry red welts he'd raised across Steve's arse with his belt, then gave Steve a hard slap on his sore backside setting off another hot stinging pain.

The foreman grabbed him by the left ear, like some misbehaved schoolboy and pulled him upright, deliberately making sure Steve banged his head on the door of the Iveco. Steve rubbed some relief into his sore arse with his hands, still behind his back with the tight flex cutting in. The foreman dropped his belt, the buckle giving a dull clang as it hit the concrete and stood, in front of Steve, bollock naked, with his legs apart, grinning with smug satisfaction, looking down his nose at Steve. "That's your lazy truckers' arse sorted." His exertion from the belting had got him sweating, coating his chest, face and shoulders with a fine wet sheen. Steve enjoyed the smell of him, standing so close, reeking of a hard days work and sex. A glance at his crotch confirmed what Steve expected. The foreman had got as big a kick from giving Steve a flogging as he'd got from receiving it. His juicy cock had started harden again, lengthened and damp, wobbling at half-mast between his thighs.

Bill reached for Steve's throbbing shaft and casually stroked him, his calloused palm scraping the sensitive skin. Steve moaned loudly, the sudden stimulation spreading through his loins and his sore arse. Bill began to wank him gently, just using the tips of fingers, making Steve silently hope for him to take a firm grip and get stuck in, to let him come. Bill didn't of course; he just stopped abruptly, as soon as he figured that Steve was beginning to enjoy himself. "Yer a dirty fucker lad!" he exclaimed. "Like that does tha?" Before he could respond Bill grabbed him tightly by the throat and began to squeeze. With his hands tied behind his back, and the bumper of the Iveco wedging him in place, there was nothing he could do. He started to choke as Bill increased the pressure. "I aint finished we thee yet" warned Bill, scowling at him viciously, "Fact we've only just got started. Tha's not nearly learned tha place yet." Bill used his crushing grip to slowly force Steve down to his knees. He slipped the last few inches as his legs slipped beneath him, his bare knees cracking painfully onto the concrete floor. "I've sorted out your arse son, now you can sort out mine!" Steve wondered what he was on about. He couldn't whip him back with his hands tied, but he soon made it clear. Bill released his grip on Steve's neck, turned around and shoved his large hairy backside against Steve's face, shouting down to him, over his shoulder, "Get fucking licking!"

If this was the next humiliation Bill had for him, he didn't mind. Bill had a great arse. Pretty firm and well shaped for a bloke of his age. He was definitely a hands on sort of foreman, and who hadn't spent much time sitting on the furry pair of peaches now filling Steve's view. He started licking, rubbing his tongue over the surface his hairy, muscular cheeks, lapping away the fine film of salty sweat. He covered the entire surface of his left cheek, before continuing over to the right, lapping like a cat at a bowl of milk, pausing briefly to quietly spit a few hairs off his tongue. Bill's head twisted over his shoulder again, "Come on lad, get tha tongue right up t'crack!" he commanded. Steve complied, running his tongue down the hairy furrow splitting his cheeks, flinching slightly from a deep musky smell as he worked down towards his hole. Bill reached behind himself and gently parted his buttocks with his hands to give Steve better access. Steve pushed his nose into the furrow, and poked his tongue in deep. He couldn't see, with his face pressed into the foreman's arse, but soon found his arsehole with tip of his tongue. Holding his breath, he took a few licks and prodded gently at the foreman's anus, bringing a grunt of pleasure from above. Bill stopped holding his cheeks apart, so they pressed back together trapping Steve's probing tongue in the hairy crack. Steve continued to lick and wriggle his tongue in the fleshy crevice. Steve sensed Bills hands were round the front of him now, and Steve realised he was rubbing himself. The realisation he was probably wanking increased Steve's urge to come. Bill let him continue a moment longer, then stepped away. "Fucking arse licker!" he joked.

He turned round again, and the now familiar sight of Bill's crotch greeted Steve at his eye level. His attentions had taken effect on the bloke, as he was now sporting another full erection, as thick, long and erect as before, sticking up beneath his hairy belly. Bill nodded downward, gesturing toward his erect cock. "Tha want some more o' this then,'" he asked, grasping the shaft to emphasis what was on offer. "Yeah" responded Steve without a pause. Bill frowned at him, and he realised that wasn't good enough. Bill gave him another sharp kick in the crotch, his ankle slapping against Steve's erection, before bouncing into his swollen balls, bringing a choked grunt "Tha can ask better than that, if tha wants me to get me fucking cock dirty on the likes of thee! Tha'd better start beggin' for it afore I decide to start kicking yer fucking bollocks in!" Steve swallowed nervously, He couldn't figure out whether the foreman's brutal attitude was all part of the sex or whether it was just his true nature coming out. He was in no position to refuse him anything, and the uncertainty was a still a turn on all of it's own. He resolved to keep doing exactly as he was told, whether he liked it or not, until Bill was through with him.