Heavy Liftin' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes flew wide open when he felt Melissa’s hands undoing his belt and opening his pants. She slid back across the passenger seat and reached inside his pants. Jason raised his hips so she could pull his throbbing cock out of his pants. An evil smile crossed her face as she slowly, teasingly leaned across the center console.

Jason’s breathing was coming in ragged gasps as he waited expectantly to feel her hot, sensuous tongue touch his skin. His hands gripped the steering wheel so hard he was afraid he would pull it off the column. Even though he was traveling at close to fifty miles an hour down a rural road all he could concentrate on was the feel of Melissa’s small hand stroking his cock, which felt as hard granite.

Suddenly, he felt her tongue slide across the head of his cock and he let out a long, low moan as she lowered her mouth over him. Jason pressed his head back against the headrest, letting out a long sigh as Melissa sank her lips as far down his shaft as she could. He could feel her tongue circling his shaft, teasing the sensitive underside and coaxing a drop of pre-cum from the tip.

Slowly, she sucked her way back to the tip of his cock, where she licked the head and stroked his shaft. Purring like a cat, Melissa sank her lips back over his sensitive head and began to bob up and down his shaft, using one hand to stroke him in time with her mouth and with the other she reached into his pants to gently cup and fondle his nuts. Jason could only keep one eye open as he drove along, desperately trying to keep his speed down, but his body telling him to go faster.

What Jason was concerned about the most was whether they were going to make it back to Melissa’s or not. But, this was only a dim concern somewhere in the back of his mind. As he made a right turn he began to thrust his hips, matching Melissa’s movements. He was contemplating cumming in her mouth, something she had let him do on occasion but he usually came inside her. He needn’t have worried about it Melissa let him know.

She pulled her lips from his cock and licked her way up his chest, still stroking his cock. Pulling her other hand from his pants, she pulled him to her for a passionate kiss then leaned close to his ear.

“ Cum in my mouth, Jason,” she whispered.

Jason could only nod incoherently as she slid back down, the hot, heavenly confines of her mouth enveloping his cock again. Pushing against the steering wheel and pressing his back into the seat while he thrust his hips, Jason could feel the rumblings of his orgasm increasing. Opening his mouth to try and breathe released the last of the tension holding him back.

With a roar of pleasure Jason felt his cock throb mightily inside Melissa’s mouth. She moaned in ecstasy as his cock erupted, filling her mouth with his seed. She redoubled her efforts at stroking his cock, desperately trying to increase his pleasure and coax the most cum out of him that she could. Melissa swallowed again and again, making sure she didn’t spill a drop and loving the thick taste of his seed.

Jason moaned in post orgasmic bliss as Melissa licked his cock clean using a loving touch. When she was done she slid his still hard cock back in his pants and then slid her ass back into his lap. She leaned with her back against the driver’s door, her arms around his neck, and the fingernails of one hand gently caressing his cheek.

Smiling, she lovingly kissed trailed kisses from his cheek down the side of his neck then back to his lips. Jason smiled and lowered one hand between her legs to cup her sex through the leather of her pants. Melissa moaned as she playfully nipped at his ear.

Jason fed the truck more of the gas pedal, barreling above and beyond the speed limit. He was desperate to get back to Melissa’s. He had never seen her so hot before and wanted to make sure he gave her just as good as she just gave him. But, as she slid her hand under his shirt to trace the lines of his muscles, he realized it might not be that hard with her in a mood like this.

“You taste so good,” she whispered in his ear.

Jason smiled as he rubbed her pussy through her pants.

“I can’t wait to get home,” she continued. “I want you to fuck me until I’m so exhausted I can’t keep my eyes open and I’m so sore I can’t go to work on Monday.”

“You may just kill me tonight,” Jason replied.

Melissa smiled as she undid the buttons of her shirt. Jason needed no further encouragement to move his hand from between her legs to inside her shirt. He nudged the satin bra down over her breast and cupped the firm flesh in his hand, rolling Melissa’s erect nipple against his palm. Melissa reacted to his rough hands, but delicate touch as she always did, she let her head fall back as she moaned.

“That’s the price of love, Jason,” she replied.

Jason continued to caress Melissa, his touch fueling her fires until they got back to her apartment. Opening the door of the truck, Jason cradled Melissa in his arms and carried her up the steps to her door while she continued to suck on his ear and neck. Jason struggled with her keys, but managed to unlock the door and kick it open.

Nudging the door closed with his foot, Jason carried Melissa down the hall and tossed laid her on the bed. He wasted no time in pulling her shirt off her shoulders and throwing it away. Melissa reached between them and undid his pants while Jason undid hers and slid them over her hips and down her legs.

Melissa scissor kicked her legs playfully, as if she were auditioning to be a precision swimmer. Jason smiled and pushed her legs way, causing her to roll on her side. He slid onto the bed behind her, pressing his throbbing erection against her ass. Melissa moaned, arching her back and pressing her breasts into Jason’s hands.

He kissed the back of her neck as he undid he pushed her bra up over her tits so he could run his palms over her nipples. Melissa reached between them and took his cock in her hand, squeezing his shaft and smiling at the pulse she found there. She decided she didn’t want to wait any longer to feel him inside her.

“Jason, fuck me,” she whispered hoarsely.

Jason needed no further instructions. He reached down and pulled her satin thong aside while Melissa aimed his cock at her waiting entrance. Grabbing her hip with one hand and squeezing her breast with the other, Jason thrust forward.

As soon as the head of his cock touched her lips, Melissa thrust her hips backwards, impaling herself on him. Jason moaned as half his length sank into the fiery confines of Melissa’s viselike hole. Not one to wait, Jason surged forwards, drawing a deep, hissing breath as he felt his cock being squeezed.

Melissa whined as Jason buried himself to the hilt inside her. She bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut, the feel of him deep inside both contenting and exciting. Turning her face slightly, she found his lips and they kissed passionately as Jason wrapped his arms around her waist. Melissa swiveled her hips, churning his cock inside her and causing them both to moan.

“Jason,” she breathed.

Jason looked down at her face, her eyes closed, and her mouth slightly open in a silent gasp. He could never get over just how heavenly she looked when they made love. Just watching her made his heart pound and his stomach churn.

“Yes, gorgeous?” he replied.

Melissa gave a breathless smile at his comment.

“I can feel your heart beating through your cock,” she moaned as he slowly withdrew from inside her body.

“I can feel yours,” he replied.

Jason pressed his hips forward, thrusting deeply inside Melissa again. At that point further conversation was impossible. They both became lost in the act as Jason began to saw his cock in and out of Melissa’s heated box.

Before long Melissa was lost in a delirium of pleasure. The angle that Jason was using to thrust inside her was causing his cock to tap out a steady, mind reeling rhythm on her G-spot. Her first orgasm was one of the most powerful she had ever experienced and sent blinding, white hot light across her vision.

She screamed in ecstasy, throwing her head back, every muscle in her body going rigid. Jason could only hold her and use short strokes since he was, quite literally, locked inside her. He grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples and kissed the back of her neck, feeling the throb of her pulse through her throat.

Melissa made him feel so powerful, so strong and yet he was gentle as he held her there while she came like a sexual goddess. The feel of her body writhing in his arms from the pleasure he had caused her was indescribable. He could see her hair plastered to side of her face, which was covered in sweat like the rest of her body.

As she came down from her sexual high he felt her hands cover his, which were still on her breasts and her fingers entwine with his. Jason disengaged one of his hands from hers and brushed her hair off her face so he could kiss her. She moaned as Jason began to thrust again, repeatedly filling her to the limit.

Melissa braced her self against the headboard, feeling her shirt clinging to her sweaty body. She thrust back against Jason, using her leverage to impale herself on his cock, living on the feel of him stretching her to the limit. As he began to hit her G-spot again she bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to give Jason as much pleasure as he was giving her.

Jason, though, had been granted a reprieve thanks to Melissa’s blowjob on the way to her apartment. Despite the unbelievably tight confines of Melissa’s pussy, he was nowhere near coming. Realizing he still had a ways to go he pulled out of Melissa, shocking her.

She looked over her shoulder, giving him a questioning look. Jason smiled as he got up on his knees and pulled her shirt and bra off, tossing them aside. Melissa smiled up at him as he grabbed her ankles, rolling her onto her back and pulling her down the bed. She reached up, grabbing the bulging muscles on his arms as he leaned over her.

Jason pressed his cock against her lips and slid back inside, groaning as he found heaven once again. Melissa closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around his back, locking him inside her. Gritting his teeth, Jason began to thrust again, using every inch of his cock to make the girl he loved moan in pleasure.

Melissa could feel her impending orgasm she could taste it even. Her pussy was tingling with that all too familiar feeling. She whined, her fingernails digging into Jason’s skin. His cock was so god damn incredible, she thought. It was rubbing against every spot that drove her wild.

Jason smiled as he watched Melissa’s body flush below him. He knew she was going to cum and she was going to cum very hard. This would probably be the end of him for the night, well at least for this round of the night. Wanting to push her over the edge, he thrust as deeply as he could and then rotated his hips, which pressed him against her clit.

Melissa exploded with a scream that Jason swore would bring the cops to the door. Her pussy flooded his cock with juices, which dripped down to the bed. She arched her back, thrusting her chest out and making her breasts stand out like a pair of mountains. Jason held himself inside her and marveled at how her body reacted.

When her eyes flickered open Jason smiled at her. She smiled back and pulled him down for a kiss, while she dragged her fingernails lightly across his back. Jason held her face in his hands and opened his eyes, staring deeply into hers.

“You didn’t cum yet,” she said.

He shook his head. “But you sure did.”

Melissa smiled. “How about you let me take control?”

Jason smiled. “I thought you’d never ask.”

He grabbed her hips and rolled onto his back, taking her with him. Melissa sat up straight, throwing her head back and tossing her hair over her head. She smiled down at him as she spread her hands out on his chest.

Jason grabbed her hips as she began to rock them, stirring his cock inside her. He smiled as her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip. She began to thrust her hips, pulling her pussy off his cock only to slide back down. As she picked up the pace, she began to lean forward using her hips more.

Before long she had her chest pressed to his and her hips were a blur. The bed was squeaking with her motions and Jason could feel his cock beginning to burn. The intense suction of her pussy was making his eyes cross and his balls tingle.

Melissa was tired, exhausted in fact, but she knew his orgasm would trigger hers and that pushed her to the limit. She slammed herself down again and again, burying Jason deep inside her. There was no doubt she could feel his cock expanding, the fact that it was becoming harder to pull herself off him was proof enough.

Jason felt his cum racing to the tip of his cock. He stifled a scream and grabbed Melissa’s hips, slamming his cock into the depths of her womb where his cock erupted. Melissa moaned, her vision going white as her own orgasm took her.

She felt his seed, hot and heavy, filling her depths and lighting the fires of her own orgasm. Jason’s cock burned, spewing wad after wad of his load into Melissa’s body. He groaned, pumping his cock slightly inside her, making sure to give her every ounce of his seed.

Melissa sighed and let her body relax, lowering her chest to Jason’s. His arms encircled her body, holding her protectively. He could still feel her pussy convulsing slightly around his cock, which was still semi-hard. They both knew this was only the beginning of the night, but this was a welcome rest.

“Oh, God,” Jason moaned.

Melissa turned her face to his and kissed him softly. She smiled and bit her lower lip, giggling into his ear.

“Even God can’t help you now, honey.”

Jason smiled and rolled her onto her back. Melissa’s hazel eye sparkled in the dim light of the room as Jason lowered his lips to her stomach. She closed her eyes, sighing at the feel of his lips on her belly button and then on the tattoo just below and to the right.

“I love you, Melissa,” he said.

She looked down at him. His chin was resting on her stomach and he smiled up at her, giving her a heart-pounding look. Though they both loved the other and the mutual feeling had been expressed hundreds of times this was the first time either of them had uttered those words aloud. Melissa smiled, her vision blurring as tears clouded her vision.

“I love you too, Jason,” she said.

She took him into her arms as he slid up her body and kissed her tenderly. They made love for the rest of the night until neither of them had the strength to go on. When the sun came up they were holding each other possessively, unwilling to the let the rest of the world intrude.

NOW: Melissa

They had stopped the story after telling everyone about the party. But as Melissa looked into Jason’s eyes she could tell he was reliving the memories of that night just as she was. She smiled at him and she returned it, gently caressing his hand where it rested on her thigh.

Melissa suddenly remembered they still had an audience and turned to the rest of the table. Frank, Joe and Andrea were sitting there expectantly, watching the two of them. Jason turned and looked at them as well.

“That’s great, guys,” Joe said. “But what about your Dad, Melissa?”

“Yeah,” Andrea said. “How did he try to kill you, Jason?”

“Yeah, did you fight back or what?” Joe asked.

Melissa and Jason smiled.

“You guys aren’t getting it,” Melissa said.

“Getting what?” Joe asked.

“It wasn’t like a movie, okay? All this happened over about two and a half years. It wasn’t like Jason and I started going out and then people were shooting at us.”

“People shot at you?” Andrea asked.

“Yeah,” she replied.

“Shot at me, not us,” Jason said.

“Right, sorry, Jason,” Melissa said.

“Holy shit,” Joe said. “I didn’t know they shot at you.”

Jason nodded. “Yeah, but this didn’t happen all at once, okay?”

“Well tell us about it,” Andrea insisted.

Melissa smiled. “We will, okay? But, you have to realize this is like a good book. You can skip to the good parts, but you’ll be missing the really important stuff.”

“Like what?” Joe asked.

“Like everything that happens in between,” Melissa said.

“And what’s that?” Andrea asked.

Jason and Melissa looked at each other.

“Like when Melissa was pregnant,” Jason said.

Joe, Andrea and even Frank gaped.

“No, when we thought I was pregnant,” Melissa said.

Jason shrugged.

“We’ll tell you about my dad doing what he did,” Melissa continued. “But just remember that there were a lot of other things that happened too. And it wouldn’t be fair to give you the exciting parts without the really good stuff. You know the things that made us fall in love and the things that kept us together.”

Joe sighed. “Well can you give us something right now? Something good?”

Melissa looked over at Jason and he lowered his eyes for a moment, and then stood up.

“All right, but just a peek,” Jason said.

Joe and Andrea looked at Melissa curiously and then at Jason as he pulled his shirt up and off. Melissa smiled as she took in his chiseled form, his V-shaped torso and tan skin. But her eyes, like everyone else’s eventually settled on the half dollar sized scar on the left side of his chest.

Jason turned, showing them his back and the almost identical scar on the back where the bullet had exited. He also gave everyone a clear view of the scars from the surgery that had been done to repair his back after being hit by the drunk driver. Melissa reached up, trailing her fingers along the scar. She looked up and met Jason’s eyes as he looked over his shoulder at her.

He pulled his shirt on and sat back down. Melissa looked at the three people seated opposite her, ignoring the rest of the people in the garage, even though they were hanging on every word.

“So do you want to hear everything and not just the good stuff as Joe so eloquently put it?” she asked.

Everyone in the room gave a silent nod. Melissa smiled and took a deep breath, trying to figure out where they had left off and how to tell the story.