Hector and the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head. "Big problem," he mouthed and smiled at her. He sat and pulled her across his lap, massaging the hard behind and running his finger into her. "Keep doing that, please. Will you sleep with me tonight? If I can't have your cock right now, can I at least have your warm body?"

"I thought you were going to make me sleep in sheep dung out back?"

"I was. I'm sorry. I didn't know who you were."

"Maybe your ass needs a hand on it."

"I suppose it does. You know the guy I mentioned, with your hair? He used to beat the living hell out of my ass. Told me I was a disobedient twit and had to be disciplined."

She went on, "He beat me and fucked me and I cried."

"What happened to him?"

"He was from a rich, aristocratic family in Madrid. His uncle took him riding and told him to stop slumming with the American girl and marry his cousin."

"Did he?"

"He took me to their beach place and fucked me for a whole weekend. I was totally in love with him. On the way back, he told me in Spain family comes first and he had been ordered to marry his cousin."

"What a shitty deal."

She was getting her pants back on. "I thought so. Cried and cried and couldn't eat for a week. Flew back to the States and got a doubletime MA in Art." She waved at a canvas on the wall.

"You didn't answer my question about why there is no man around."

They were back in the kitchen and she was putting on a kettle. "First, you have to fuck Beth, and then you have to fuck me. Then I'll tell you about my man problems."

They sat across the kitchen table from each other, sipping tea and staring. "I've got the hots for you."

"You can't, I love your sister." He still had the robe on and was very hard. She was missing her top and the incredible tits were hard as could be. He kept looking at them.

She took his hand and led them back to the bedroom. The late afternoon sun was across her bed. She pulled off the robe and pushed him against the headboard. The sun was shining on his big hard cock with moisture at the tip of it. She slowly got out of her jeans a second time and straddled his thighs. The cock was pressed up between them.

"You are a tit man and these are for you." She fingered herself and pulled on the nipples. "I have only one favor to ask."

His hands were on the breasts now, exploring up and down, side to side, pushing a nipple in and then stretching it out. She leaned up for a kiss with pouty wet lips and her tongue out in front waiting for his. The kiss went on for a very long time as they got hotter and hotter. Carefully, she leaned up on her knees and silently slipped him inside. He thought he had never felt anything finer than the tight, slippery cunt of Beth's sister Diane. He wondered how he could ever explain this.

She squeezed him, pulsing rhythmically as she rose and fell. Very quickly, he knew she was going to get another load of his stuff. She breathed into his ear, "I'm going to owe you for this favor."

He kneaded her hard ass and drove himself up into her. "Yes, you are."

She cried out and came on him. He held a shaking, orgasmic woman in his arms for the first time.

When she stopped shaking, she looked up at him and grinned, "I know what you are thinking."

He was still hard and not ready to stop. She posted on him, moving just an inch or two.

"What's the answer?"

She opened her mouth, but he got her with a tremendous upward surge onto his knees that blasted a flood of come up against her cervix. She screamed and collapsed backward, pulling him down with her.

There was total silence for several minutes, marked by hard breathing. His finger was doing circles around her right nipple.

"I could tell her the truth. I totally lost control and threw myself on you. You are strong, but succumbed to my immoral advances. Immoral and improper advances."

"How do we explain that you are going to be sore because my cock won't leave you alone?"

She stared at him and looked at the cummy cock, which was lying full out on his thigh.

"I already walk bowlegged from being on the horse all the time. And I have special lotion for that problem. Are you going to do me again now?"

"I've read in books that once you start fucking, it's impossible to give it up. Sounded like bullshit. I guess it isn't. Go get your lotion."

When she came back, he was outside gathering his clothes off the line. His hard red cock was waving around in the breeze. She walked out on the porch, naked, and squeezed lotion on her fingers. She stuck them in her twat and stood there, diddling herself, as he approached. He put the dry clothes on a chair, leaned her over the railing, and drove right on in.

"You are going to treat me like a mare, are you? Wait until I get warmed up and then just mosey over for a ration of pussy?

"Shut up and fuck." He slapped her ass. She squeezed hard and bucked back into him.

"If a stallion doesn't treat the mare right, she kicks him in the privates. Stings real bad."

"You are a feisty, no good mare. Took my cherry, came all over me. Came again, and my cock is bringing you off right this minute." He drove faster and harder into her delicious behind. In seconds, she was screaming and hollering again.

That session calmed things down. They got dressed and she started dinner. He followed her directions as best he knew how to feed the chickens and close them in against the varmints. He did feed bags for the three horses, who eyed his black hair and dark complexion suspiciously. He offered the carrots Diane had given him and became an instant friend.

She fixed pan fried potatoes, pork chops, and a big green salad with tomato, avocado and green onions. She pointed to a shelf of wine bottles and asked, "You know anything about wine?"

She put the plates on the table and came over next to him, kissing his cheek and putting her finger on a bottle of cabernet. "This will do fine."

He figured out how to get the cork out and and poured it.

"I'll tell you some things about wine if you like. Learned a lot myself when I was in Europe for school. Can come in handy if you want to impress a girl." She smiled across at him.

"How come you're feeding me so well. I snuck up on your place uninvited."

"You were counting on more energy bars?"

"They are kind of basic."

She laughed and laughed. "Tell you what. You give me sex like that everyday and I'll cook for you forever."

"Thought you had a man problem."

She laughed again. "I do, but your close attention to my needs is changing my views."

"You've still got me scared shitless about Beth."

She eyed him carefully, measuring her words. "My sister and I have a special relationship. If I tell her I did what had to be done, she will understand."

"What had to be done," he repeated, thinking back over the events since he showed up in her pasture.

"That's right. But you and I are going to have some pillow talk about how to handle things when she arrives tomorrow night."

His dark eyes smiled at her. "I haven't had much pillow time with girls so far."

She reached for his hand. "Hector, I think running into the Simonson girls may be the best thing that has happened to you, so far." She emphasized the 'so far' and giggled.

The next morning, Hector rode a horse for the first time in his life. The mare that Diane put him on seemed to know this, and alternately misbehaved and gave him a nice ride. Diane teased him about hanging out with feisty women, until he threatened to take up where her Spanish boyfriend left off.

Before they went out riding, Diane showed him a neglected hot tub, and he took a hose and scrubbrush to it. It was one of those primitive ones that the back to nature folks who owned the ranch before the Simonsons had installed. There was a wood stove to one side with water coils in it that also coiled in the bottom of the tub under the foot rails. The two of them pumped a ton of water to get it filled and made a fire before they left. Diane gave him one of her extra hot kisses and said that Beth would not believe they had rescued the tub.

Diane said that one of her plans for the evening was to get everyone naked as soon as possible and the tub would help.

It was another warm, sunny day and they spent extra time riding the fence line. They only found one break, where a tree limb had come down, but the cows would surely have gone next door if they hadn't come by and wired things back together. Hector watched her quickly and competently take care of ranch chores and felt a growing attraction for this independent woman who fucked like a tiger. She caught him looking at her and smiled.

"Like what you see?"

"I do. You are nice to look at, clothes on or clothes off."

"Thank you. I don't get compliments much up here."

He looked at her darkly, "You and I are still having a talk about men."

She looked at him sidewise and said, "Yes, sir. I won't forget."

They were sitting on the front porch swing nursing beers when Beth's car came rapidly up the drive in a cloud of dust. It was five o'clock and the setting sun was casting long shadows. Diane was massaging Hector's fingers one by one and didn't stop when the car arrived. Beth jumped out of the automobile and dashed up the stairs, launching herself at them. Kisses flew everywhere. Beth was shedding tears and hugging Hector for dear life. She talked so fast that neither Diane nor Hector had any idea what she was talking about except that she was really really happy to be back with her boyfriend.

Hector got Beth's duffel from the car and brought it in. Diane had instructed Hector about how to make margaritas and he set to work, pretending this was old hat to him. They went to the back porch, where there was still some sun, and relaxed. Beth climbed into Hector's lap and rubbed all over him like a cat. Diane winked at Hector from behind Beth's back. That morning, as they lay in bed still snuggled up against each other, she told him no more sex until tonight because he had to put on a performance for Beth and needed to save up his special juice. He put her over his knee, said she had a fantastic ass, but was asking for trouble by teasing him about special juice. She wiggled and told him no violence, he also had to save his energy for the evening's playtime.

Diane grabbed Beth's hand and said, "Come see the surprise Hector and I did for you." Hector trailed behind as the women went around the corner of the barn toward the tub. He had been nursing the fire since they got back, and the tub was nice and hot.

"OMG, I can't believe this. That ratty old thing! We're going to use it tonight?"

Diane and Hector nodded. "Yes, I even found a bottle of hot tub wine in the cellar."

Beth was getting pink and weaving a little from all the tension and the wicked margarita she was still sipping on. Hector picked her up and kissed her and told her he loved her. Diane walked beside them, leaning over for a kiss now and then and sliding her hand across Beth's breast with its very stiff nipple.

"Hey, I can make myself scarce if you want some time to yourselves. Dinner can wait. I changed the bed this morning." She grinned at them.

Beth woke up a bit and said, "But, sis, we haven't..."

"You haven't been to bed with this hunk! I can't believe that. I wet my pants just being around him."

"Oh, Diane!," Beth wailed, " I've wanted to for ages, but you know how it is around home. And I didn't want my first time to be in the back of a car!"

Very aggressively, Diane said, "I have a cure for your problem. Come right this way, Hector." She led them into her bedroom, where the bed was already turned down. Before they knew it, Diane was naked and stripping clothes from Beth as well. She gestured to Hector and he was bare in seconds also. His beautiful cock was halfway hard, looking large and menacing. Diane got a tube out of her night table and had Hector place Beth gently down on her back. While Hector climbed across the bed, Diane ran her hand up the inside of Beth's thigh and parted her pussy lips. Beth was trying to get some words out when Diane's coated fingers went plunging easily into her wetness.

"Oh, what are you doing?" Beth was in a trance, but awake enough to challenge her probing sister.

"Relax, sis, this is just some of the stuff we used on each other before. Remember how nice it felt?"

Beth was still trying to pull herself back to reality when Diane leaned down to her ear and said wickedly, "Hector has a special present you are really going to love." She gave Beth a hot sisterly kiss, with her body concealing Hector getting into position. She grabbed the big, throbbing cock and brought it to rub on Beth's wet cleft, making a liquid noise as she rubbed it back and forth. Beth was moaning and out of it. "Oh, sis, we can't play with the dildo now, he'll see."

"Beth,"her sister whispered, '"you are all fired up. I've seen you like this before. I'll help. Just lie back and close your eyes." She rubbed Hector in the white cum gushing out of Beth's waiting twat and at the same time used her fingers on Beth's clit, which made the writhing girl jerk hard into the air. This was just what Diane wanted, because Hector's love instrument was precisely poised to connect with the heaving pelvis.

When the two of them landed back on the mattress, he was fully buried in her.

Diane was clapping and shouting, "Bravo, look at that. He's doing you, Beth. Your boyfriend is fucking you in my bed and it is so beautiful!"

Beth was still trying to get words out about how they couldn't do this when Hector gave her a half dozen good thrusts and she came with a vengeance. "Oh god, oh no, oh I can't"

Hector had been carefully coached by Diane that Beth probably needed three orgasms before she totally gave into her body and just went for it. Actually, it was four, but they happened rapidly because Beth's nervous system decoupled from her brain and just went into sexual overdrive. The sensations from her spasming cunt sent her into climax every three or four minutes.

After the fourth time, and a tremendous injection from Hector, she obligingly fainted. Diane quickly positioned herself on her back next to comatose Beth and pulled her legs up so Hector could bury himself in her.

She pulled Hector's head down next to hers and whispered, "When she comes around, I want you to be doing me hard. I'm going to be talking dirty, so don't be surprised."

They enjoyed a leisurely fuck, liking each other's bodies. Beth moaned and started coming around. Hector stepped up the pace and Diane groaned and said, "You dirty fucker, hurry up. You made my sister come and come, and I want some too." Hector was giving it his best effort as Beth opened her eyes and realized what was happening. "Diane, what are you doing?"

"Beth, I'm sorry, I couldn't take it. You kept coming and coming and I just had to have some of your boyfriend's cock. Oh god, he feels so good in there. I'm going to come, oh, oh, oh."

And Diane did have a very big, very satisfying climax, crying out and swearing and calling Hector a big fucker again. She collapsed back into her sister, kissing and crying and shaking.

Hector beat a retreat, covering them with a blanket and heading for the shower and the hot tub.

Fifteen minutes later, he was relaxing in the very hot water when two naked bodies approached, carrying plastic glasses and a bottle. They got a hand over the edge of the tub and everyone settled on a seat with knees just touching.

Hector was taking a sip of wine when he noticed Beth sitting there with tears running down her cheeks. He put the glass down and gathered her into his arms, kissing and soothing. Diane was close on the other side.

Beth sobbed into his chest, "Oh Hector, this is so screwed up. I wanted you to be my first but I got drunk at that football party and two guys held me down while their friend took me. I didn't even know what was happening. Then Diane admits that she not only fucked you tonight, she lost control and fucked you last night."

She sobbed some more and said, "God, how could things go so wrong.?"

Diane got Beth in her lap facing him, and said, "Beth, honey, listen to me. This is not the end of the world. Did you have good sex with Hector tonight?

Hesitantly, "Yes. Yes, it was great."

"Hector, did you have good sex with Beth?"

"Yes, it was great."

"So, the only thing that happened was that you each had your first sex with someone else. That was probably for the best. First love and first sex aren't a very good mix anyway. Now let's go to bed and get some sleep."

The sun was on them and Diane was bringing coffee. Everyone sat up and sipped their coffee and thought about what next.

Beth climbed over Hector, tweaking his erect cock as she went, and sat on her sister. "You want him to fuck you again, don't you?"

Beth's body was gloriously pink all over in the sunlight. Hector got out of bed and came back with body lotion. He sat on Diane behind Beth and started applying it. "The hot tub sucks everything out of your skin. You need this. Keep talking."

Beth was playing with Diane's tits and staring at her, waiting for an answer.

The answer she got was Diane leaning forward and planting a hot wet kiss on Beth's pouty lips. Hector decided if Diane kept the top busy, he would deal with the bottom. His slippery fingers went after her from both directions. She jerked, but didn't get away. His cock was riding in her ass crack, pointed straight up. There was only one thing to do, and he did it. The lotion helped them slide together like a well oiled machine.

"Oh, Hector, you're not supposed to do that. We have to talk."

His hands were busy on her back, the giant cock was gently busy in her cunt.

"Ok, talk"

"Oh shit, I can't do this. Oh, oh, oh." The anxious twat spasmed on him and she shook from top to bottom.

He lay her down carefully to one side and pulled Diane forcefully to him, her dripping pussy more than ready. "Ooh, Hector, you can't do that. I don't have permission from Beth. Oooh."

Beth lay there with his come oozing out of her well fucked hole. Diane lay back with Hector thrusting ever harder into her underused cunt.

"Sis?"

Diane and Hector looked at Beth. "He's too good not to share." She closed her eyes.

Older sister gave a joyous whoop and bucked up at him. "Ok, cowboy, show me what you've got!"

Hector was totally confused by the great sex with two hot sisters, but his cock was too busy ravishing first one, and then the other for him to worry.

Diane brought them more coffee. "You've wrecked me and you've wrecked my sister. You are lying there with a shit eating grin on your face.

He held Beth to his chest and asked Diane, "Did you tell her about the weekend with the Spanish guy?"

Beth sat up and pulled Diane down with them. "I know what you are going to say."

Beth looked at him with open eyes. "We played this game last night. She had me scared about what was going to happen when you found out she went all the way with me."

He went on, "Now it's her that is worried. Especially when she tells you about the Spanish guy she was so hot for."

He said, "I'll be right back," and walked into the other room.

He walked back in with some line in his hands to find Diane's arm bent up behind with Beth on it saying, "Tell me, damn it."

It was just a few moment's work and Diane was hanging by her arms from a beam in the ceiling.

Hector handed Beth his wide leather belt.

He looked at Diane, "Tell her."

"No, please no, I can't."

He nodded darkly at Beth. The belt made a whistling noise as it flew through the air to land on Diane's delicious ass. The scream was high pitched and long.

He reached in his pocket and brought out something and dangled it in front of Diane's eyes. She didn't recognize it for a moment, and then shrieked, "No, you wouldn't?" Her eyes pleaded with him.