Hector and the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hector stood next to Beth, his arm around her. "You hit on me when she told you not to. Is that any way to treat your family?"

Beth's blue eyes were not kind. "Sis, no more fooling around. Tell me or I'm going to strap you and he is going to put the nipple clamps on."

Diane sagged, her defiance crumbling. "All right, I'll tell you. Will you let me down?"

Hector lowered her from the beam and said, "Start talking."

Diane tried to sit on the edge of the bed, but Hector maneuvered her into the middle and began winding rope around her. "The longer you take the more uncomfortable this rope is going to make you."

The whole story Hector had heard the previous day tumbled out. The lust, the sex, the beatings, the wild shouting orgasms, the crashing down of her world when she was told the affair was over.

They were both crying. He pushed Beth next to Diane and continued wrapping the line around them and tying exotic knots. In a few minutes, they were completely immobilized and asking what he was doing.

He tenderly kissed them both and said, "I'm practicing my cowboy knots and waiting for you to work out your frustrations about sex."

"Don't we have any say?"

"I'm worried that you will cut off my hair and make me your fuck slave."

They licked each other and said, "Would we do that?"

He rummaged in Diane's closet and came back with a flogger. It had soft tassels. He wondered how much damage it would do.

"I probably can't believe your promises while you are tied up." He applied the flogger gently to the beautiful writhing bodies. "No, stop that, no."

There was a problem, they weren't screaming, they were moaning. He got some lotion and spread it around. He pushed their legs as far apart as he could, which wasn't much. His knots were making wonderful marks on their pale skin. He wished he had a camera.

"Where is your camera?

"No, you can't take pictures of us like this." Their tongues were busy on each other and the pussies were leaking.

The flogger came down harder. "Tell me."

Diane confessed it was in the living room on the bookshelf. He grabbed some blankets and the camera and arranged them outside in the sunlight.

He carried the trussed up bodies outside and lay them in the warm sun. It was early and the shadows on their boobs and elsewhere were magical. This time, he spread tanning oil, which glistened in the light.

He told them to stay still while he did some photography for an art class. When they kept wiggling around, he was forced to use the flogger again. The thin red lines were incredibly erotic. He could tell they were very aroused. Nipples were sticking out a mile through the rope. There was moisture on their thighs.

"Ok, we give up," moaned Beth.

"Maybe we have to negotiate a deal before I let you loose."

"What kind of a deal," hissed Diane, looking daggers at him.

He went over with the lotion and tenderly ran his fingers over her distended clit.

"Oh god, sis, he's going to make me cum. Pretty soon, I'll promise anything."

Nearby, Beth's globes got five more soft lashes of the flogger. "Me too, I can't take it."

Their low moans were delightful. He started unwrapping them, with stops for massage of critical parts. He loved these bodies and made sure they had orgasms before their arms and legs were released. He retrieved their dark glasses and their bikinis and throw pillows and glasses of punch with some tequila added.

"Fucker!" "Dirty fucking bastard." "Sadist."

They sipped their drinks and swore at him, making no move to put on their suits. He knelt beside them and said, "Turn over," in his most aggressive male voice.

They had fine bodies. His hands worked strong muscles, the fingers digging in deep and causing more curses. The lines from the rope and the flogger had already disappeared. The curses dropped away into low moans.

"We have to deal with him. I don't want these hands or that horrible cock to go away."

"What if we promise to cook in exchange for sex?"

"Probably not good enough."

He turned them over and kissed with his tongue exploring and licking. Four nipples popped out at him, casting tiny shadows on their chests. The sun and the tanning oil were making them sleepy.

"He is going to make a deal while we are lying here defenseless."

"We better get the best we can before this gets any worse."

He lay back between them and closed his eyes. His shorts were missing and his cock lay on his thigh, nice and long and thick.

"Are you ready for my conditions?"

"We don't have any choice, do we?"

"Not much, I'm afraid."

"So, we are basically agreeing in advance to whatever you say?" Diane's mound was prominent but he couldn't see it with his eyes closed.

"Yes."

"Shit," they said together.

"First, one of you has to marry me, and the other has to agree to live with the married couple."

Silence.

Beth asked, "And?"

"You have to agree to these one by one."

Diane rolled over on top of Beth and rubbed up and down her front. Beth pinched Diane's ass and stuck her tongue in her sister's mouth.

Their heads came up, "Ok."

"Second, the three of us are going to make this into a regular horse ranch, with boarding, lessons, rentals, vet care, and a training ring."

The eyes looked intrigued. "Ok."

"Third, Diane is going to file for home schooling of Beth and Hector and we are actually going to study hard and apply to good colleges."

"Hmmm. Better."

"Fourth, Diane is going to find a young, sexy, well hung vet and bring him out for an interview about being the house horse doctor. The two of you are going to bed him as a special incentive."

"Oooh. Even better."

"Fifth, we are going to fix things up and I will do a color brochure about the Simonson Horse Facility and its many attractions and there will be photographs inside of both of you in very attractive cowgirl outfits with your tits pushed out."

"Hmmm. I've never had a pushup bra before." Hector sat up and poured more tanning oil on the four remarkable breasts next to him. Diane asked him, "Do they pass the tit test?"

He massaged in deep and pulled the nipples skyward. "Hey, that hurts."

"Just checking firmness and flexibility." He lay back down.

"Is that it?"

"Your dad has to front the working capital and improvements. Two hundred thousand ought to do it. And the two of you have to decide who is marrying me and how often you get sex."

Three bodies lay in the sun in quiet peacefulness.

"No routine beatings? No kinky sex?"

"We might get to that later. You said you believed in consensual sex. Are you into kink?"

"Sis, did you say that before or after you hit on him?" Her teeth were fastened on Diane's nipple.

"Oh, I just thought of another condition. The two of you can't have serious fights without my permission."

"Shit, that is going to really wreck things. What if we get to fight with you without permission?"

"I already know you are two beautiful brainy women with high frustration levels. I've been working on them this morning. Look how passive and submissive you are now. I want you to remember how I took down the school bullies and not push me too far."

They were warm and horny and rubbing their greasy bodies on each other. His fingers were still playing around with their backsides.

A low voice said, "He could be violent, we better take this before he changes his mind."

"What about that last part? Do you think it is true that he lets us decide on marrying and sex?"

"Hector, go chop some wood while your concubines sort out a few things."

He found the ax, sharpened it, and went to work. In ten minutes, they came out in their riding clothes and said they would return for lunch.

Hector worked out a lot of frustration and worry in two hours. The pile of wood was impressive. How would his act with the women go down. He felt like Gary Cooper in High Noon, bluffing his way down Main Street.

He was on the porch with a beer when they rode up. Looked good. The pictures for the brochure would be eye-catching.

Beth brought two more beers and they sat next to him. The view was better when they were on the horses in front of him.

"We thought about getting in the car and just leaving."

He said nothing and let that hang in the air.

Beth said, "Diane reminded me that marriage is just a device for men to oppress women. That's why she chased her no good husband off."

Better not respond to that.

"If you really love us, why have a marriage certificate?"

Diane kissed him and said, "We know, it's handy for the babies."

So far, he hadn't had to say anything incriminating.

"You are not very talkative."

"Look around the corner of the barn."

They walked away. He loved the tight jeans outlininng their tight asses.

Diane looked at him, eyes glinting. "Chopping word for the fire is part of the deal?"

"Yeah, I need the exercise. Have to keep in shape for dealing with two wildcats."

Diane said to Beth, "You tell him, I'll make sandwiches."

Beth tugged on his hair and licked the side of his face. She pulled his hand up to her breast.

"Guess what, you are going to marry me." Her lips were tender and loving. By the time they stopped the kissing contest, Diane was back.

They munched on meatloaf sandwiches while she babbled.

"You walk out of the forest. You are tall, dark and handsome. My sister says don't hit on you, but I can't control myself. Beth gets here and all three of us get fucked. It's out of this world. You tie us up and I'm getting off on my sister. We get laid out in the sun and you offer a better deal than I'm ever going to get from someone else. Beth tells me on the ride that she wants to marry you and have tall, dark and handsome babies. She says that she doesn't mind sharing you with me as long as it keeps me as nice as I am right now."

Hector pulled her into his lap and clamped his hand over her mouth. The other hand was unbuttoning her cowgirl blouse and pulling the lacy bra up. The jugs already looked more tanned from just one morning. He fastened on and she moaned.

He looked at Beth and mouthed, "I love you."

To Diane, he said, "You are babbling. There must be something wrong. Or is all that your way of saying ok to the deal?"

She was hugging both of them and crying. "Shit, I came up here to try mountain living and nothing was working. You arrive and turn everything around in two days. I hate to say it, but I guess having a man around makes a difference."

Hector had Beth call Ralph and ask if he could call her back on a phone that wasn't monitored.

In a few moments, the ranch phone siren went off and Diane answered. "Oh hi, Ralph, it's a pleasure to hear your voice. There is someone here who needs to talk to you."

Hector sounded very grownup, "Hi, Beth tells me things aren't so bad." He switched on the speaker.

"You've been outed by those girls? I sort of knew you were going to have trouble up there."

"Yeah, they drive a hard bargain on any guy that just drops by."

The girls looked daggers at him.

"Well, the coast is not clear yet, but the Whitmor's are in retreat. Detective Kelly tells me they expect to close the case within a few days, without prejudice to you."

"That's good news. Say, I have a question. Diane Simonson has hired me as her ranch foreman, and says she thinks I qualify for the home schooling program so I can get my degree on time."

"Diane was one of my best students a while back. You watch how handy you are with her. I think she is correct about home schooling but I'll check and have Sharon call. I didn't talk to you today, did I?"

Diane took the phone, "Ralph, thanks for the help. Please grab whichever of those gorgeous teachers you are romancing the hardest and come up soon."

Beth grabbed the phone, "Ralph, it's Beth. I have a better idea, grab my home room teacher who is unmarried and horny. Tell her there is a home schooling seminar that needs her help. We will get Hector decked out in his all black outfit with the silver buttons and the shiny boots. She'll totally lose it when she finds out she has been kidnapped and is being ravished by an outlaw. If you want, we can lay in a sheriff's outfit and you can inspect all the women for sexual assault."

Ralph was pleased. "Beth, you have a wonderful dirty mind. Sign us up for next weekend."

Diane was rolling her eyes and Hector had a new look in his eyes. Diane said, "Sis, you can't be married to him, at least publicly, if he is going to be a new after hours attraction at the ranch. It upsets a woman to think she is making a man cheat."

Hector picked them up, one under each arm, marched into the bedroom and threw them in the middle of the pile of duvets. He skinned them out of their jeans, and tossed his too. He climbed in and pulled them close.

"All this excitement has worn me down. Give me a kiss and let's take a nap."

It was getting dark when he opened his eyes. The two warm bodies snuggled up to him were breathing slowly. He licked the sexy neck in front of him and pulled at the wisps of hair. A hand came around reaching for him. He pulled it to his lips and sucked on fingers. She turned over on her back, her eyes just slits. He still had the hand, kissing it.

"You can only be nice to us some of the time. Otherwise, you will lose your outlaw reputation."

The other one opened her eyes to see what was going on. "Yes, just some of the time, like afternoon naps."

She had on pale yellow bikini briefs with a lace border around the top. He switched around so he could trace the line of the top of the briefs with his tongue.

"That is not permitted! You are making me gush."

The silk material was hugging the crease of her sex. His thumb and forefinger took the crotch of the brief and forced it between the plump lips.

Diane said, "You are torturing my sister. The loving woman who has agreed to marry you." She reached out her hand to caress the labia, making Beth jerk and wiggle.

Beth turned over, "If we don't run from here, he is going to take us and breed us this very day. I'm not on any protection and he probably doesn't know what a condom is." They giggled loudly.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed with both rumps in hand in a flash. He said in a low, husky voice, "I want it known that these are two of the most seductive pussies on the planet. They have paralyzed me with lust. I'm barely able to control myself." He leaned down and gave each of them a good bite and tossed them in the air.

There was punching and elbowing as jeans went on and chores were handed out. Hector got the horses, and Beth got the chickens tonight. "While you are out there, get the hot tub going. We need a soak before bed."

Hector was still brushing the horses when Beth finished, so she built a fire in the stove for the tub and turned the little pump on to circulate water. Hector was working on the mare that she had raised and sent to the ranch to have an open pasture to range in. The horse nuzzled at her and neighed softly. Hector said, "I'm not the only one who loves you." She whispered, "I think I'm going to cry," as they closed the stable and went to dinner.

After dinner, the girls called home and Hector caught up with his mail on the net. He decided not to do any outgoing mail yet. The girls and he needed to get their plans sorted out first.

They settled down in the tub, a tight, friendly fit for three. "Do the folks know about me?"

"Not yet. Need to get our story straight."

"I guess Beth has to appear at home and at school?"

"Yes, damn it. We can't give any secrets away right now. And if Diane is right about the outlaw here, I'm going to be living in sin."

"I shouldn't say this, but I don't really need extra pussy. Why not let Ralph entertain the girls he brings?"

They hung around his neck, straddling his thighs and rubbing back and forth. "Can you believe it, he doesn't need extra pussy. We better write that down."

The kisses were tender and he closed his eyes. "I don't know what two fine women like you see in me. I haven't got any money. I haven't finished high school. About the only assets I have is being a good street fighter and having a strong back."

He added, "I'm totally in love with both of you, but you deserve more."

Their hands were between his legs. "You have this and he makes us very happy."

"Yeah, but that's an activity that doesn't put food on the table... mostly," he added, realizing that there were studs who fucked for money.

Diane climbed out and said, "Come on, I have an idea to try out on you, inside."

They settled on the large bath towel in front of the stove and he went to work massaging lotion into their warm skin.

Diane said, "Our horse ranch can also be a destination resort for lovers, especially on weekends. Fix up a couple of rustic structures out there with beds. A sink in every unit but central showers and toilets. More hot tubs with central piping for the water. Activities that wear them down. Great food. Everything on the cuff, no money and no tips allowed. The entire weekend is paid for in advance.

"They drive here and we park their cars out of sight in the trees. Bring them to the main house in a horse drawn buggy. Get them settled in their units and encourage the ones who haven't brought cowboy clothes to choose some from our wardrobe room, which can be partitioned off in the barn. There is a horse for every guest, and we fill up Saturday with riding the fences and a chuck wagon lunch.

"Just when the guests are arriving back and tying their horses to the railing in front, Hector rides out of the trees across the pasture. All black, with a Winchester sticking out of a saddle scabbard. One of us says, 'oh oh,' and the guests ask what's wrong. We tell them it's Daniel Isherwood, the notorious outlaw, come to settle a score. From the other direction, another horse and rider appear, it's Ralph fitted up as the Sheriff. Ralph pulls out a pistol and fires warning shots in the air. 'Hold it right there, Isherwood,' he says. The guests are hiding behind trees and on the porch. There is more gunfire and both men fall out of the saddle and lie on the ground, dead. The women are scared speechless as Beth and I rush out in nurse's uniforms and kneel next to the fallen men. The guests are gathering around when we look up at each other and say, "This one's dead."

Hector said, "I really have to fall on the ground from on top of the horse? You'll be the ones giving the massage instead of me."

Diane finished, "After a couple of minutes, you and Ralph stand up, dust yourselves off and invite everyone for drinks on the veranda."

Beth hugged Hector and said, "She's pretty good at this resort stuff, isn't she?"

They pulled Diane into their laps and worked on her until she hollered. "I know I'm surplus but do you have to destroy me?"

Beth said, "Let's go to bed, I need to be warmer."

In the dark, snuggled up as tight to Hector as they could get, the two women kissed him and asked if he minded being their outlaw.

He laughed and said, "Are you kidding? If I am an outlaw, and especially if I am your outlaw, then that means I get to chase you around and string you up anywhere on the property. After hours dangling in the hot sun, you will submit to all the kinky sex I want."

They drifted off to sleep with the girls saying, "That will be the day."

The next Friday, Hector and Diane were on the swing again, watching a car come up the drive. They were both beat from hard days fixing up the ranch. And maybe a little from having a hot tub and great sex every evening.

The car drew up and Beth jumped out and ran for their laps as she did last week."Oh! I am so happy to be here. Ralph and Anna were nice enough to bring me and all my stuff." She was up and back to the car to get a load and introduce Anna to them. Anna was tall and rangy, with short black hair and a pretty face with sharp bones showing. "Anna, you know Hector and this is my sister Diane who went through school before you got there."