Heidi's Diary: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We probably kissed for fifteen or twenty seconds when my loose shorts finally lost their grip. Once off my hips, they fell straight down to my ankles. I squealed in embarrassment as I broke off the kiss, and after a few seconds got Justine to let go of my hands so I could reach down and pull the shorts up. Both Justine and Trevor were laughing hysterically at my antics, and Trevor kept telling Justine things like "you go girl," and "I don't know how you do it." I'm guessing I'm not the first of Justine's victims.

***

Justine said we had to hurry to get back to work, and she draped her arm around my shoulder and guided me out of the exercise room. Her finger tips started grazing my very erect, and very sensitive nipple. I put my hand over hers, but that just made her grab my entire boob, and cop feels all the way to the locker room. A couple women in the hallway gave us dirty looks, and I thought I heard one mutter "sluts," as we walked by.

We had taken enough time talking with Trevor that the locker-room was empty when we got to it. Justine told me to strip before she would even open the locker. As I stood there naked, she opened the locker, slowly undressed herself, and wrapped herself in a towel. Then she grabbed a toiletries bag, and pointed for us to head back to the showers. The shower room consisted of a dozen or so stalls, with a floor-length curtain separating a changing booth, and then another curtain separating the actual shower. They were all empty, and Justine motioned me to one in the back. It wasn't too big of a surprise when she followed me in. I figured she had something in mind. She pulled the curtain closed behind us, and then told me to start showering. She gave me some shampoo for my hair while I got the temperature right, and then she just watched me as I tried to discreetly wash myself off and shampoo my hair. She told me that I'd better do a really good job washing my tits, pussy, and ass, or she'd go find a guy to help me do it. Once my hair was clean, I soaped up my boobs, and then started to wash my crotch. I gasped as my fingers rubbed my lower lips, and I couldn't help rubbing myself. Justine laughed at me and called me a horny bitch, telling me that if I couldn't help myself, I might as well try to get off right away. I leaned back against the wall, facing Justine, stood with my legs apart, and started to masturbate in earnest. I don't know what came over me, but I was an animal, and my mind just focused in on how I needed to come. I was diddling myself with one hand, and squeezing and pinching my boob with the other, trying desperately to find sexual release. My head was back and my eyes were closed and I was very close to cumming, when I heard Justine say my name. I opened my eyes and there was a bright flash in my eyes. She had a digital camera, and she had just taken a picture of me jacking myself off. In spite of my frustration, I stopped and rinsed myself off.

Justine told me to pull the bench in the shower down, and take a seat. I was full of dread as I sat on the bench, facing her, with the shower running on my leg. She pulled a razor and a plastic bottle out of her kit, and then positioned herself in front of me. She spread my legs wide, telling me it was time to clean up my "pussy." She squeezed the bottle over my crotch, and a clear gel streamed out over my wet pubic hair. She said it was a lube to make the blade cut better, and keep my skin smooth. She started to rub it all around, making me even more slippery, and eliciting a moan from my as she rubbed my lips. With amazing speed, she started to remove my pubic hair. On one hand, it was so gross, since I have always been proud of my thick, womanly hair, and I thought it made me look like a baby. On the other hand, Justine played with my "pussy" as she called it the whole time, which made me feel like I was in heaven. She didn't actually masturbate me, but it was really hard for me to sit still. When she finished around my "lips," she told me to turn around and kneel on the floor. She had me rest my head on the bench as she prepared to shave around my anus. I was so humiliated as she spread the gel all around my crotch and anus. To make it worse she pulled both my hands back, and told me to pull my cheeks apart so she could be sure she got all the hairs.

Rather than the feel of the razor on my skin, the first thing I felt was a very slippery finger working along my slit. Within seconds it was inside me, and then pumping in and out as I started to thrust my butt back, helping her to finger fuck me. I felt a few quick swipes of the razor around my anus, and then Justine went back to finger fucking me, except this time she had two fingers in. A few more swipes with the razor, and then I felt a finger in my anus. It was so slippery back there now that this time it just slid right in, and I moaned loudly as I was probed in both holes. I had never done anything so dirty, much less in a public place, but it all felt so good. Besides, I was so desperate to cum I didn't care about anything except getting off.

But it wasn't to be. Suddenly I felt the fingers pull out of my vagina, and the one in my butt stopped moving. I whined in frustration, and wiggled my ass to get her to start up again. Suddenly I heard my name, and when I looked back, there was another flash. Justine was standing back in the changing booth, and didn't have her finger in me at all! I looked down and saw the razor handle rising out of my butt. As soon as I saw it, I realized that it didn't feel anything like a finger, but I swear right up to that point it felt exactly like a finger. It was very weird. Justine just started laughing, saying that was going to be her favorite photo.

I was so dumbfounded, and so frustrated, I didn't know what to do. I knew I just couldn't masturbate in front of the camera. So I stood up, and suddenly feeling very self conscious, I covered my boobs and my now bald crotch. Right then we heard a few women come into the locker room, and I started to panic. Justine pulled me out of the shower, slid the razor out from my rectum, and whispered for me to wait while she showered. She also moved my hands to my side, and said I had better not cover up any more. I didn't even have to hear what she'd do to me; I kept my hands at my sides. She pulled the shower curtain shut, and I stood there dripping wet, listening to the other women in the locker room. Justine showered quickly, and soon the curtain opened up and she walked out wrapped up in the towel.

She came close to me, and whispered she had decided on my punishment for disobeying her when she told me to take off my blazer. She wanted me to kneel down and kiss her pussy to make it up to her. I was totally shocked. Obviously I have crossed all kinds of boundaries in the last two days, but this seemed like too much. Kissing her, and letting her finger me was one thing, but me performing oral sex on a woman was something I could not imagine. I shook my head no, whispering please, hoping she would take pity on me. She told me I had five seconds, or she would start shouting, and then leave me here naked and alone. I was completely paralyzed, and after a couple seconds, Justine just started pushing down on my shoulders, until I was kneeling, and then guided my face up under her towel to her crotch. She clearly shaved her pubic hair too, since her lips were hairless. She did have a neat strip of hair going up her pubic bone, which I thought looked much better than the bald look I now had.

"Kiss it!" she said loudly, and she pulled my face in tightly against her crotch. It was hard to breath, and I knew I was in too deep to stop now. So I puckered up and kissed the folds of her vagina. "Lick it," was the only response. I can't believe I actually did this, but I tentatively stuck my tongue out, and worked it up her slit towards her clit. Her face made a half smile, as she grabbed my head, and worked my tongue up and down her crotch. Amazingly, she actually tasted really good, and although I've never even thought about girls like this, I found myself so turned on my hands went to work on my own crotch. After about a minute, she pushed my head away, and said that was a good start and we'd have to continue that later.

Without warning, she opened the curtain and walked out of the stall, leaving me on my knees naked, wet, and alone. I walked after her, getting several shocked looks from the other women in the locker room. Justine already had her panties on when I caught up to her. I asked if I could have a towel. She said she just had the one, but that I could use it in a minute. I stood there, shivering slightly as she got dressed in front of me. I was so humiliated as I stood there naked with nothing to do, and with that humiliation came a tingling in my crotch. I wished I could masturbate right there, but thankfully I held out. Once Justine was fully dressed, she handed me her wet towel. I asked about a hair dryer, but she said we didn't have time, that I just use the towel and comb it. My shoulder length hair has a fair amount of curl to it, and doesn't need tons of styling, but I knew I was going to look a little disheveled this afternoon.

I got myself as dry as I could, and combed my hair, and finally Justine gave me my two articles of clothing. They stuck a little to my damp skin, but at that point, I would have done anything to get out of there. We walked out to my car and climbed in. As we started to drive, Justine talked about how much she liked my shaved "cunt" (her word again,) and that she liked it almost as well as she liked my big tits. She kept using coarse language to describe my body, and then announce that she wanted to see my bald cunt again. I just looked at her confused, and she swerved suddenly to pull over at the side of the road. She told me to pull my slacks down to my ankles or she'd make sure that Derek was the first guy to see the photo of me with a razor up my butt. I knew that begging would just make it worse, so I undid the clasp and zipper, and lifted my butt to pull them down. She smiled and said that I should keep my legs spread wide so my cunt would get some sunshine, and she started driving. To my horror she pulled up alongside a big Hummer, giving the driver a perfect few of my newly shaved crotch. As Justine reached over and gave my lips a pinch, the driver of the Hummer swerved, and I thought he might have had a heart attack. Justine continued to play with me as she drove, but I don't think anyone else saw me. When we pulled into our office lot, she told me I could cover up, and she opened the trunk for me to get my blazer.

Unfortunately I was only allowed to stay dressed for a few minutes. We went back to the cube farm, and Justine took great delight in showing the other girls the pictures of me masturbating, and with the razor in my butt. Suddenly, Justine looked at me and asked what I was waiting for, and told me to give her my blazer. I pleaded with her that Mark from our software vendor was coming over, and couldn't I keep it. She said "okay now I need your blazer and your slacks. Would you like to make it your sweater too?" I do believe she would have sent me back to my office naked, so I stripped off the blazer and slacks. The clerks took every chance comment to comment on my shaving job, and Tina actually rubbed her hand in my crotch on the pretense of checking for stubble. Tina is no Justine, so the experience was just pure humiliation. As quickly as I could, I scurried back to my office, hoping no one saw my bare ass.

Twenty minutes later, Justine brought Mark back to my office. I had tried to masturbate, to get some release, but all I had accomplished was to make sure my office smelled of sex. Fortunately I was pulled in tight to my desk, and Mark sat across from me as he opened his laptop and showed me the document control software he was selling. Mark is actually a good looking, young guy, and I've always thought he was cute, but today I found myself wanting to jump him. It was so sexy, sitting right in front of him while he had no idea I was almost naked. He did take a few discreet peeks at my nipples poking out my sweater, but otherwise he focused on his pitch. I found myself rubbing my bald slit more and more furtively as the presentation went on. Soon he started asking me questions, and I had to stop, but I was incredibly turned on. His questions started getting specific about our documents, and the filing system we used, and I kept trying to answer them without moving from my desk. Finally he asked to see a certain type of file. I panicked, since the only place I could get a sample from was in the cabinet behind my desk. I looked at the cabinet, and at Mark, and thought it might just be possible that if I moved fast enough he wouldn't be able to see. I spun around, wheeled over, pulled the drawer open, pulled out a file, and started to wheel back as I spun around, when Mark said "Oh my God..." He was looking right between my thighs at where my pubic hair had been up until an hour before.

"You're naked..." he stammered. I was terrified. What if he told the partners? I decided to be nonchalant, and just said that some of the girls had dared me to not wear pants this afternoon, and that I had agreed before I remembered about him coming. I told him that once he had showed up, it was too late, and I hoped that he wouldn't make too big a deal out of it. He processed that for a few seconds, and then asked why I would go bottomless on a dare. I shrugged, and just said I felt kind of wild today.

Then the bomb dropped. He asked what would happen if he dared me to take off my sweater. My first reaction was to tell him off, but I realized that I was sitting here almost naked, so a lot of people would think I had asked for it. On top of that, Mark's really cute, and most important, I was enjoying teasing him a bit. I thought about it for a few seconds, and then said "something like this," as I peeled off my sweater. His jaw almost hit the desk as I did it, and I felt this huge rush of sexual energy and power at being nude in front of him. I decided to keep teasing him, and wheeled around to his side of the desk, crossed my legs, and asked him to keep showing the features of the software. His voice cracked and I thought he might faint, but he managed to pick up where he left off. Soon he was hitting his stride, so I decided to crank it up a notch. I uncrossed my legs, and spread them just a little bit, and then when he was looking at me, I raised my arms up and stretched, thrusting my boobs out in a way that made him stop his presentation and swear.

Right then, Justine opened the door, swearing, and calling me a slut and a cock tease. She asked what I was doing topless, and as Mark sat there dumbfounded, she demanded to know why I had taken my sweater off. I was so humiliated, I felt like I did when I was 13 and my Mom caught me with Petey Donahue's hand in my pants. I kept my eyes down and mumbled that Mark had dared me. She looked at me crossly, and started to go on about how teasing was unacceptable. She pointed at Mark's crotch, and drew my attention to his erection. She told me she would not stand for me getting a nice guy like Mark excited, and then not helping him out. Catching her drift, and hoping to make this go as quickly as possible, I apologized to Mark, and suggested that I could give him a hand job to get his erection down. Justine just laughed, and told me that I'd better give him a blowjob to make it up to him. I don't like giving blowjobs, but at least I like Mark, so before I could think better of it, I decided I could give him one. But when I suggested it, Mark looked really uncomfortable, and said maybe he'd better go. Justine told me I had better convince him, or she would make sure I regretted it. Suddenly I was worried about what she would do, and I knew I needed to convince Mark. So I grabbed his hand, and told him I felt really bad, and asked if I could please make it better.

He didn't answer, so I took that as my cue, and I unzipped his trousers, releasing his manhood. Now I'm not a real expert, but he was definitely as big as any guy I had been with, and he was very, very hard. I started to lick and bringing the head of his penis into my mouth, when Justine whispered in my ear that I had better take his entire cock in my mouth, and that I had better swallow every last drop, or she would make sure that I regretted it every day of my life. I had never deep throated anyone, and I had only had a boy cum in my mouth once, but I knew that crossing Justine was not an option. I started taking him in deeper and deeper, trying to relax my throat. A couple of times I gagged a little bit, but after about two minutes, I managed to get my lips all the way down into his pubic hair. He swore and started rubbing my hair. Justine whispered that he should fuck my face, and he grabbed both sides of my head, thrusting himself into my throat. It didn't exactly hurt, but it was awfully uncomfortable since I couldn't breathe as he kept pulling my face into his stomach. Fortunately, he came within thirty seconds, squirting what seemed like a pint of cum into my mouth and throat. I gagged a little, but somehow I managed to swallow it all down, and continue to suck on him as he softened and spurted the last few times.

"Much better," said Justine, and then she told Mark that she would show him out now. Mark looked like he might get whiplash, his head was spinning so fast, but he realized that she was serious, so he zipped up his fly, collected his materials, and she guided him out the door. Suddenly I felt incredibly ashamed and embarrassed. I couldn't believe that I had just stripped down and given some vendor a blowjob. I don't do things like this, it's like it was someone else. All of a sudden I was sitting on my floor, crying. I didn't even try to find my sweater to cover up a little bit, I just felt so horrible. Suddenly, Justine was back, kissing me gently and holding me, whispering that it was going to be okay. I leaned on her and cried for several minutes, until I felt like I had some control again, and I looked up at her, asking what she was doing to me.

Justine just smiled, and told me again not to worry. She helped me get my sweater on, and put me back in my seat, and gave me a stack of pleadings that I needed to review. Thank God, for the next four hours I managed to focus on my work. No one came back to check on me, and although I couldn't help running my fingers across my new baldness, I didn't feel the compulsion to masturbate that I had felt all morning.

I was lost in thought when I heard Elaine say "Hi." All of a sudden the tingling in my crotch resumed as I realized that I was just sitting there almost naked in front of my professional idol. She glanced briefly at my bosom, and then asked me how it was going with the McIntyre case. She opened her blazer and sat down, and I couldn't help noticing her own substantial bosom, although she was much more fully dressed than I. As we talked, I found my thighs squeezing together more and more. Soon I shifted position, getting my hand below the desk. God help me, but after a few minutes I was rubbing myself as we talked, getting more and more excited knowing that I was masturbating right in front of her.

Again, she gave me a sly smile that told me she knew something was up, and then she asked if I had forgotten underwear today, looking straight at my now rock hard nipples. I stammered out that my bra was uncomfortable, and since I was alone back here I had decided to take a chance. She laughed and said not to worry, but that I should be careful, that I might get people too excited. As she left I thought the problem was that I might get too excited.

Justine popped in my office a few minutes later, and said she and the girls were going to go out and get some drinks. She asked if I wanted to come along. I told her I'd rather not. She said fine, waved my keys at me, and told me good luck getting home. I completely panicked. I was nude from the navel down, and I wouldn't even have my car to get home. I told her to wait, and said I'd like to go too. Of course I was dreading what they would do to me, but at least it would probably be somewhere I didn't know anyone. Justine said great, and then waited expectantly at the door. After a few seconds, I realized she expected me to walk out of the office bottomless. I stammered out that I needed my clothes. Justine acted like it had never occurred to her, and then said that she didn't think so. I started to beg, and she asked what I was willing to do for them.