Heidi's Diary: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Justine got out of the car, and walked into the store I read the list. I was to buy a banana, a large carrot, a zucchini (at least an inch and a half in diameter), a Japanese eggplant (same diameter), a corn cob, a gallon jug of vegetable oil, a box of condoms, a large candle, and an enema kit. As I waited the three minutes, the enormity of my situation struck me. People were going to think I was some insane, perverted slut. I was barely dressed, it was likely my boobs would fall out during my shopping trip, and I would have a cart full of things that looked like I wanted to stuff them up my vagina! I felt like I was going to cry again, and I started thinking about not doing it. Just getting out, catching a taxi home, and not doing it. But I kept thinking about all the pictures that Justine had, and what she would likely do to me. Not only would I probably lose my job, but I'd probably never work as an attorney again. As bad as this was going to be, I thought I could survive it, so at three minutes, I walked into the store.

Well, I was right, I did survive, but it so bad that I started to hope that I wouldn't. I felt so stupid and humiliated as I walked around the store with everyone staring at me. Justine made no attempt to hide using her phone to photograph me, but I just ignored her. Soon a couple guys and another girl were doing it too. I got the vegetables first, and thank God my top stayed in place. The candle was next, and was on the bottom shelf. I took a deep breath and bent over at the waist to get them. I'm sure the people behind me got a great view of my butt, and probably the underside of my boobs. When I stood up, half of my left nipple was showing. The gallon of vegetable oil was on the bottom shelf, and after getting it my left nipple was covered again, but my right nipple was completely exposed. Fortunately the condoms were easy to reach, so I didn't expose myself anymore. The enema kit had me really worried. I couldn't find it! The thought of having to ask for it was unbearable, but the more time I spent wandering around with a boob hanging out, the more likely I would get arrested. Fortunately I finally found it on the top shelf, and went to check out.

As I stood there, the clerk and bagger just stared at me, the clerk giggling, and the bagger slack-jawed. The clerk made some rude comments about how it looked like I was going to have a lot of fun tonight. The bagger just kept staring. Finally he asked me if I knew that my breast was exposed. Fortunately I had prepared an answer, saying that I was on a dare, and I couldn't touch my top. The clerk scoffed, and told me I might want to cover up before security came to arrest me. Suddenly I was very worried, getting arrested would be almost as bad as Justine sending out those photos. Then I had a brain flash. I asked her if she could pull my top up. She made a disgusted noise, and said there was no way, and said that she was going to call security. Suddenly the bagger said that he might do it. The clerk called me a whore and told me that she didn't care how, but I had better get covered up right away. I asked the bagger to hurry up and do it. He came over, and proceeded to paw me in an awkward and bumbling manner, but at least at the end I was covered up.

I paid the bill, and raced back to the car. Justine met me outside, laughing at me, telling me how creative I had been. I was so embarrassed that I'm still blushing.

Justine resumed playing with my crotch as we drove, and I have to admit I would have done anything to cum at that point, but as we pulled into my garage, Justine stopped before that could happen. Justine made me carry all the groceries in, and she rubbed my butt as we walked. Just as we got to the door, my neighbor Kristy walked out with her garbage. She said something like "holy shit Heidi, what's up with THIS outfit?" Before I could answer, Justine introduced herself, and they started talking. Justine went back to rubbing my butt, and then worked her finger into my crotch. Kristy stared in disbelief as I wiggled on Justine's finger. Justine invited her and Jeff over for some Tequila shooters, but Kristy ust laughed saying not tonight. Justine told her that she hoped it would be soon, and then started to use my keys to unlock my door. I heard Kristy laugh again as she walked by my and got a view of my butt on display.

Finally I was in my own house, but somehow with Justine there I didn't feel any safer. Boy was I right on that one. As soon as we were inside, she told me to strip off what was left of my clothes. Given everything else that had happened, I did that without hesitation. She then told me to go to my bedroom, strip everything off my bed, lay out all the purchases there, and then get on my hands and knees. She told me I could play with myself if I wanted, and that she would be along in a moment.

When she came into my room I was kneeling on the bed, with one shoulder down on the mattress, giving her a clear view of my crotch as she entered. I had my hands back between my legs and was masturbating furiously, but I had not been able to cum yet. What I saw then made me stop cold. She had this diary in her hands and was reading it, laughing out loud. She told me that first she was going to have some fun, and then I would write down all that happened today. She slapped my butt (hard!) and told me to keep playing with myself.

She then proceeded to do the most perverted and depraved things to me. I never imagined that people could be so dirty, and I can't even bring myself to describe it. Even though Justine did make me cum several times, it makes me even more humiliated to know that it could happen from her treating me like that. Just as a snapshot of how evil she is, I have been writing today's entry while on my knees, because I have had an eggplant lodged in my rectum the entire time. Justine told me I had to keep it in until I finished, and it's become almost unbearable. Even worse, for some reason it's kept me turned on the entire time. I don't know what's come over me. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.