Helen... Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

"No need to shout, ok? I just openly explained to you who I was, ok?"

"Why are the police investigating? What are they investigating? Me?" He asked.

"Yes, you. We think you know who Hoffman is."

"I see. And you don't?"

"No we don't. We have a dead body. Murdered in the market place and basically you were the last person to speak to him. But, the man who killed him wasn't you. We have the whole thing on CCTV record. Thing is Harry, he never really existed. And so we discovered that he actually gave this place to you through a contact I can't name. There is even a second incident this contact mentioned."

"Which is?" Harry was beginning to make sense of the sexy cop before him.

"The murder of a girl? Right here in this apartment."

Harry was now thinking faster than he had ever done in his whole life before. It was catch twenty-two. He had to remain calm, cool and placid as if he knew nothing, just like he was at his interview, especially now that Saskia was mentioned, the girl who was murdered, possibly on the exact spot that Greta was standing. "I see. And you can't say who this contact is?"

"Unfortunately not. He says he can tell us everything. Actually he's playing with us. He leaves messages now and then. He probably is the murderer..."

"Or you think I am. Right?" Harry butted in. Greta nodded her reply. "The only thing you need is evidence, witnesses and all that?"

"I've had forensics in here. They found nothing conclusive. Look, to be honest, you don't fit the profile of a murderer. That's my job with the police. I'm a profiler."

"Oh I see. So giving blow jobs is what a cop profiler does?" Harry asked. He was still annoyed with her for playing with him. She reached for her purse and produced her official ID and moved closer to him to show him the wallet. Inspector Greta Gee. All ways now revealed to him.

"I was warned not to use sex as a means of getting information. I'm sorry about that Harry."

"I'm not bothered about that, it was good. But what I don't like is being tricked. And another thing, the rent you lot are paying is ripping me off. I'm going to have to increase it."

"Well, we have done all we can here. The reason I'm staying on is to use it as a base and keep the yellow and black tape off the door. This apartment is evidence and you are still a suspect."

"Ok, I forgive you for the cover up," Harry calmed himself down. For Greta it was a kind of weight being lifted from her shoulders. She was a psychologist and not an actor. The whole charade was starting to make her job more difficult. And another thing was; it was her very first case. That she was not going to let Harry know about. "So that means I can sell this place or move in myself?" Harry asked.

"Maybe. I don't know what the outcome is." She walked around the couch, leaning forwards. Harry noticed her breasts cleaved inside of her top. She was flirting and that was Harry's natural weakness. She was sex on legs, a gorgeous woman and she gave very nice blow jobs. Thing is in Harry's mind; he never got to see or taste all of the goods. "You being a suspect or a witness is a problem. That is until this stranger reveals himself and what he knows."

"And?"

Greta leaned forwards more. Only this time, now that all had been revealed, it was not an act. She wanted him, but did not know how to say it apart from the body language she was displaying. "Well I think I might have to keep a closer eye on you. To clear you from being a suspect." She tried to make it sound matter-of-fact. Harry was not impressed. It was openly clear that she was flirting with him.

It had been a long time since she had last had full bodily sex with a man. The enticement the other day was just her idea of starters, and the act she had to follow gave way to that. Harry was a perfect specimen of the man she wanted, if only to taste him first and then go the whole way later. In her mind, that was still a huge possibility. As beautiful as she was, the opportunity for sex with a man became rare. She had been away on training courses, shared lodgings with fellow women police students, and only managed to have 'near sex' with one of them that she found attractive. All that amounted to was kissing and touching. It was nice of course, but both of them were cautious of just how far to go. Her preferable sex was with men. And Harry was not to be rejected when the opportunity arrived. And giving oral sex was where her sex life began, years ago, as a not so innocent girl.

"Ok, you're act is over. So what do you have on me so far? It's clear you are telling me I'm not the man on the CCTV, right?"

"The girl? Saskia?" Greta pointed out. "I have something to show you and it isn't nice." She produced a photograph, the same one as he had seen on his mobile phone. He had to pretend he had not seen it before. He winced and turned away. "That is the girl who lived with you here, isn't it?"

"Yeah, Saskia. And I had nothing to do with that. We shacked up together for a while. I went out for a pack of cigarettes and got lost."

"What do you mean, you got lost? That's not like someone who knows this town inside out. Explain to me how you got lost?"

"I got clobbered by a mugger and they kept me in a basement somewhere. No idea where it was. They released me after a few days, bastards. When I returned, this place was stripped down to nothing. Completely clean and empty. Saskia had gone."

"Why didn't you report the incident?" Greta asked. Harry lit a cigarette. His lies and part truth to cover what really happened made him feel nervous. "Surely being mugged, locked up and your girl friend going missing were worth reporting?"

"The cops don't do anything anyway. You lot are fucking useless."

"Well, it would have helped at this stage if you had. Instead, I have to investigate and you are a murder suspect, especially for the missing girl. Someone cleaned up and disposed of her body Harry. Where did you put her?"

"What? I didn't murder her. This other guy must have done it or even Hoffman. I had no reason to murder Saskia. Besides, I don't even own a gun and never have. Things can get rough in this town and ok I'm a bit of a rogue as your records will show, but I have never used a weapon. Check it out."

"I did. You're right, but it doesn't me you didn't do it."

"So how did you get that photograph?" Harry asked. "The person who gave it to you is obviously the murderer. Maybe he's some kind of serial killer. I could be next on his list."

"You know Harry, you're clever. And for some reason I believe you." She replied. Harry shrugged and left the conversation at that point. He thought it best to do so while he seemed to atleast have her confidence in his innocence. "So, why did Hoffman give you this place?"

"Look, he was a complete stranger. Saskia and I were looking for somewhere better to live. He was on the market one day and we were talking. Out of the blue he said I could have his place, this one, for absolutely nothing. He was like some kind of angel sent from heaven."

"And that was it? You never even queried it? You and Saskia just happened to move in and he gave you the deeds of ownership, just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that. Never saw him again. Amazing isn't it?" Harry replied.

"But you did see him again. The day he was murdered. What did he want?"

"Oh yes, that. He just asked how things were."

"Look at the date on the photograph Harry. It was taken by a mobile phone camera. Hoffman was murdered a few days later. Saskia died earlier, that is obvious. Can you explain that?" Greta held up the enlarged photograph. It was clear alright. He did not have to think fast on that one. The truth again fitted in with his lies.

"Well, I was locked up in the muggers basement wasn't I. I've already told you that."

She was trying to catch him out with very little success. "Ok, let's talk about these so called muggers. How much did they take from you? And who were they?"

It was already on police records that he had dealings with the O'Grady's. Their missing bodies would surely have been noticed by now. He had to think again. The police might just link him once again if he told her it was their basement. "How about jogging my memory a little?" he asked. Greta looked at him curiously. "Amnesia. Sex is supposed to be good for that so I'm told. And besides, you fancy me like crazy. Nobody is going to know about it. Are they?"

"Are you suggesting something?" Greta replied.

"Yeah. A good fuck. You are gagging for it. I can tell. And, here I am ready and waiting."

Greta found his request very tempting, although it was forbidden and she had already broken procedures earlier with the oral sex. Her human desires to go the whole way with him began to make her feel horny and it was tempting. He was just the kind of man she needed. Was the offer refusable?

"You really think you could satisfy me?" she asked, again sending him a teasing glance. "I'm quite a handful you know. I can get very rough. I like to domineer my men."

"I did notice. But then again, I fancy you too. And perhaps a bit of domineering might just jog the memory?" The thought of having her began to make him hard. She was after all sexy and there was no problem of standing to attention when she blew his cock, at the same time as refusing more. But then again, that was just an act at the time, part of the cover-up of being Hoffman's daughter. The prospects seemed more open now. Besides, it might help her have more confidence in his innocence, although he had to hide the fact that he was involved as an accessory to Hoffman's murders, apart from Saskia's of course. It was both a gamble and a means of satisfying his and Greta's desires.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12