All Comments on 'Helena's Hero Ch. 01'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogabout 11 years ago
Fun Story

Really enjoyed this as a fun story. I've always liked older women when I was younger.... Well, I still do and the young ones too....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

I liked it. Hope to see more chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Helena

Looking forward to her "properly" thanking him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was a most excellent story. I loved how sensual the foreplay was between Helena and Jonah, it provided a great buildup to the inevitable climax. I'm also glad that there will be more chapters in this series, and that there are also other female characters, like the receptionist and the reporter, who could become involved with Jonah in the future. There's lots of room here for more story and erotic opportunities. Thanks again for writing a great erotic fic :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...

It was more or less believable until she said, "Fuck me." A chaste kiss on the cheek I could believe. Women, and especially accomplished mature women, don't jump into sex so soon. It takes time for intimacy to develop. and rightly so. The writing reveals some maturity, but the thinking here is decidedly adolescent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed this one! A little more character development in Chapter 2 would be nice. He should get her totally at the conclusion of your last chapter. I just love happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A lovely feelgood story

I'm glad you had already decided on further chapters - this one being Chapter 1. Generally the story was believable - enough detail, also well paced. However, the sex was abrupt and unsubtle - I will rephrase, ie. re-spell, that to indicate just how unsubtle I think it was --- definitely unnnnn - subbbbbb - tle. Try saying that - the sound of it conveys the meaning. To counter that how about they continue a relationship, but have her drawing back (like, "what have I done?") for a while, during which time we can have him gaining "hero's rights" from all admiring females around. I like how that sounds - 'hero's rights' - he really deserves it. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable!

Will place this story along with its follow on chapters in my favorites. Will add you to my favorite authors list.

Thanks for the entertainment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dream come True

He has been worshipping her from a far and could it be Karma, something that was supposed to be or just luck on his part that he was taking a break when his dream woman was attacked and he became the Knight in Shining Armor. Great story so far.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. Depicting Helena's strength seems to be beyond some of the other commenters, but it is obvious she is a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Older women lovers should read this and hope they could find a generous woman who is elegant enough to be denure and yet willing to be a sex partner with a younger man.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

A good start developing characters nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES