Helene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the floor where she was now perched up on her elbows looking at me.

Grace continued, “ I guess you could say..”

“…I like to watch.” Finished Helene.

She said that she was hooked on it. She knew she couldn’t wait all summer to get back to the dorm and she also knew how frustrated I was by her convictions. So she devised a plan with her friends to take care of both our needs. Gracie was no problem getting to go along with it because she liked me already, but she wasn’t 18 yet and Helene knew me well enough to know I wouldn’t go for the bait. She would have had to wait another week for Gracie’s birthday. She didn’t think she could last that long so she brought in Donna who was actually 20. Apparently she was known to be party girl and agreed to check me out.

The plan was to bring food in a cooler in the car, make conversation as much as possible until Donna made her mind up about me. Then Donna would give Helene some kind of yes or no sign. If all systems were go, then the whole food thing would come up. Five minutes later Helene would sneak back in and if Donna were successful, she’d watch the action from the hallway outside the bedroom while she pleasured herself. If not then she just had “forgotten her wallet” and out she would go again for the “food”. When Donna and I were done, she would sneak out, wait ten minutes and then magically reappear with the food. If Donna wasn’t interested in me she just would have goon to the car, waited ten minutes and came back with the food. Her plan worked like a charm only this time she was a little noisy and got caught.

“What happened to you ‘not wanting to share’?” I asked.

“I lied.”

So Helene and I sat there and worked out a plan while Gracie sat there giggling and drinking the rest of the Champaign. We agreed that if this is what made us both happy then fine. We decided to set these things up ahead of time. If it were a new girl, we would use the old cold cut trick having the girl think I didn’t know. This actually was a big turn on for Helene. She said she new a lot of girls that get a kick out of seducing others girls’ boyfriends. If she didn’t have anyone new that night, she would bring someone I did know and I was to still act dumb. That way the girl would still think they were seducing me. The only other girl that knew the whole story was Gracie.

“I’ll do it anyway.” Slurred Gracie as she finished the Champaign.

“You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.” Said Helene.

“Best I ever had.” She sighed while slouching down in the couch.

So her adventures as a voyeur continued all that summer, winter break, and spring break the following year.

By the following summer I wanted to watch.

But that’s a different story.

12