All Comments on 'Helen's Fantasy'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story

I enjoyed your story. Your wife clearly enjoyed his big cock and the way he used it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There is Sharing and then there is sharing

As an indicator of her attitude on a sharing 3some : well you can join us early if you wish, hubbys time in her was 1/10th the time she spent on the hemungus cock and lastly it isn't going to change as now she wants another cock while he doesn't even mention at any point another pussy for him.

As a sick watcher he gets an "A", as a selfish whore she gets an "A", as sharing spouses he gets an "A" for pimping and being a wimp whereas she gets an incomplete as a loving spouse but an "A" in selfish non-caring.

In short, as normally written here, a typical british marital 3way sharing with him choosing the hemungus cock, unconditionally giving up his rights to her big cocked lover and loving to watch said cock. She gives up nothing to the wimp except the right to watch.

And this is erotic? No - its just pimping out a whore who used to be his wife but nevermore.

Well its easy to write and without challenge as there is only the need to change the names and publish it.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

good story but are we sure this is just sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done

I came twice.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

another queer's story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If only.................

Enjoyed the story but it did also brought to mind a decision I made early on in my marriage. I was a virgin until a couple of weeks before the wedding when I finally felt a cock inside me for the first time and what a let down it was. My then fiance, now husband of 40 years has a rather small cock measuring only about 6 inches although to be fair it is quite thick. Anyway my first fuck on the floor of our new flat lasted only about 30 seconds before I felt his hot cum fill my pussy. I was left so frustrated and let down but put it down it being his first time too and felt things would improve with practice. Wrong! After few months of marriage Brian could still only fuck for a couple of minutes at most before he climaxed. The only way I could cum was (and still is) by lying on my front with a nightdress or something similar wedged betwen my legs as I hump towards a climax. I noticed that Brian really enjoyed watching my pert bottom as I ground my clit against the scrunched up nightdress and his cock would become rock hard. He would then wank beside me and cum over my writhing bottom. This is a turn on for me and the thought of his hot cum on my bottom can usually bring on my climax. This is only partly responsible for my sexual satisfaction as while I masturbate I fantasise about being fucked by good looking guy with a big thick cock! This almost became reality as one evening after another disappointing fuck Brian again apologised but this time added that I should find a man who was able to satisfy my natural womanly needs. In other words someone who could give me a good fucking! When I jockinly asked him if he had anyone in mind he surprised me by saying yes. I asked who and he said Stan who we both knew from work and played in same football team as Brian. He explained his choice by telling me that there wer a couple of good reasons. First Stan had once confided in him that he was so lucky to have me as his wife with my lovely wide mouth perfect for sucking cock and a gorgeous bum for fucking doggy style. A the other reason for suggesting Stan was he has an enormous cock. There were rumours among some girls at work about Stan's manhood which Brian could confirm after seeing him shower after the game. As he was teling me this Inoticed his cock had become hard so I asked him if the thought of me being fucked by Stan's big cock turned him on. His erection was answer enough but he stammered that yes it would and that he would love to watch. The thought of being fucked by anothe man in full view of my husband had my pussy juices in overdrive but all I could say was let's think this through. That is as far as it got and we never talked about it again but even after all these years as I get my nightdress between my legs I still think about Stan's big thick cock and what might have been.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Sharing

A little man who shares his wife is nothing more than a willing cuck. The wife who screws another man is a common whore.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

Helen likes strange cocks.h

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous