Helen's Hot Birthday

Story Info
Surprise for wife complete with Mistress & slaves.
1.9k words
4.09
35.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFPFLA
KFPFLA
7 Followers

The day began like any other. My husband was off to work, and I had got my daughter off to school. I decided, since it was my birthday that I was going to stay in bed. I awoke later in the day, and went about the house cleaning and straightening up things.

It was around two thirty in the afternoon when my husband called, and told me that he had his parents pick up our daughter, and that she would be spending the weekend with them. I was a little upset with this, since he had promised to get out of work early, and after he dropped of our daughter that we where going to go out to dinner.

Around five, his secretary called, and said that he was running late, and that I should freshen up and get ready to go out. I decided that I would take a hot bath, since this would help me calm down. As I soaked in the tub, I started getting madder and madder at him. "How could he be late on this day" I thought to myself.

After I bathed and changed into a nice dress, I went down stairs and watched some TV. No sooner than I sat down, the phone rang. I was pissed.

It was my husband, and he called and said he was out of the office, but needed to drop a client off at the airport. I started to yell at him, when he cut me off saying he had to run. He apologized real quickly for the delays and said he had left me a glass of wine in the fridge, and to please relax.

Just then the phone battery went dead.

I was furious. I could not call him back and bitch even if I wanted to without running upstairs to get the other phone. I decided to take his advice and headed for the kitchen. I opened the fridge, and there was an almost empty bottle of wine. I grabbed a wine glass, and was able to just squeeze out one glass.

I sipped the wine and put on some Shania Twain on the stereo. I started to get a little light headed, so I sat back down in the recliner with my feet up. I guess it must have been a half hour or so, and I heard my husband’s car in the driveway. I was still pretty lightheaded, almost a numb feeling in my arms and legs. I decided not even to get up when he entered the house.

As he entered the living room, he simply looked at me and asked me to get up. I decided that I was going to let him have it, so I stumbled out of the chair. My head seemed almost to be spinning. I stood up and started to say something when he handed me a medium size long box. He looked at me and said, open it and put it on.

I opened the box, and inside was a Men's red silk tie. I looked at him as if this was some type of joke. He once again said to put the tie on. I was still puzzled and he grabbed the tie from me, and wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes.

He then whispered in my ear that today is a special day, your special day. I plan on making some of your fantasies come true today. If you want me to stop, then tell me now, and we will simply stop, and go out for dinner. Otherwise, let me take over your mind, body and soul, my sweet slave. I will make your body awake with desire. You can stop this at anytime just by saying a safe word; let’s say the word apple. Are you willing, my sweet slave?"

I was so excited; I could have cum simply standing there. My husband then told me to get on my knees, and wait. It was maybe five minutes, possible more, that I seemed to be waiting when the doorbell rang. I shouted out, "Hon, don't answer it" which he replied "Silence Slave". He then answered the door, and welcomed in several strangers.

I felt foolish kneeling in the middle of the floor, blindfolded, while my husband invited in these people.

I started to say something when a woman’s voice towered down my spine and said "Your husband told you to be silent, slave. You will now receive twice as much punishment as before."

Her voice, her presence could be felt around the room as no one dare spoke. She spoke rather harshly, and said " I am Mistress Carla, you will address me as Mistress from now on."

I simply nodded my head, and then heard the wisp of air and the crack of some sort of crop smacking my thigh. I yelped in pain, and then two more on the other thigh with a stern reminder to address her properly. “Once again slave, you will address me as Mistress.” I stumbled on the words and said yes Mistress.

Mistress Carla then asked my husband if she was always like this. When he did not respond quickly, Mistress Carla then said, "Okay, I see where she gets her disobedience from”. “Now Strip, Both of You." My husband started to tell Mistress Carla that this was not part of the plan, and he was quickly rewarded with several smacks of the riding crop on his ass. He yelped and Mistress Carla asked my husband if I would disobey her. He said no, but she kept whacked him until he said “No Mistress.” I was never so scared and excited in my life.

Both of our cloths came of quickly and Mistress Carla then asked her assistances to bind us together to some eyehooks in the ceiling. As they bound our hands spread eagle above us, I could feel my husband’s naked body touching mine. The head of his cock was rubbing against my clit, and I felt spasms through my body.

A spreader bar was placed between our feet, and we where cuffed to it. Mistress Carla noticed our gyrating bodies rubbing together and swatted us each with the crop, warning us that we would be spanked really hard if our bodies touched.

She then said that I would receive a spanking, lightly, for each year of my birthday. If I accidentally brushed up against my husband’s body, he would get the crop very hard three times for each time I failed.

The first time Mistress Carla cropped me I was fine. She sensed this, and the second time she lit my backside on fire. It stung like hell. The third swipe caught the back of my pussy lips and my whole body swung forward. My very sensitive and hot clit rubbed against my husband's hard cock, and I let out a moan of relief.

Mistress shouted that my husband would be punished, and asked one of her slave assistants to remove the tie so that I could see him being punished. When her slave removed the tie, I say my husband's fearful look on his face. The first crop landed on his thigh, and he handled it fairly well. The second crop hit him right between his crack, and grazed his balls. He swallowed in pain as the third one landed on his ass cheek.

My eyes now adjusted to the darkness of the room. Mistress Carla was a stunning redhead, about 6 feet tall, and was pretty voluptuous. She was wearing a black leather bra that barely covered her Hugh tits, a leather skirt and high heel leather boots.

I also stared at the female slave and was shocked. It was my friend Angela and the other slave was her boyfriend. They where both naked, and each had a leather collar on. Her boyfriend had some type of harness with metal rings on his cock, and Angela had a small chain that went from her clit piercing to her collar. This prevented her from raising her head up much. They also had on a pair of nipple clamps each.

Mistress continued her assault on my backside, occasionally pausing for effect. Just when I was getting used to it, she spanked me really hard and fast. This once again lunged me forward, actually causing my husband's cock to plunge all the way into my dripping wet pussy.

Mistress Carla was angry and told her slaves to get behind us. She then instructed them to remove their nipple clamps, and to place them on each of our nipples. She them walked over to us and using a clip, locked each of my nipples to my husband’s nipples. "She how you like this", she said. “You'll learn to be obedient.”

She then instructed her slaves to grab some floggers, and to finish whipping each of us. I looked at Angela, and say her evil grin. I knew we would be in trouble now. They both started to flog us, counting out the years. Pretty soon they stopped counting, yet continued to flog us. Every time they flogged our nipples, we would fall back, causing an intense pleasure/pain to our nipples.

Angela was paying special attention to having the flogger hit my swollen pussy lips. Occasionally, she would catch my clit just right, and that would cause me to scream in joy. Each time she hit my clit, she would also strike my husband's cock and balls, causing him to moan.

I was so fucking hot now that I did not care anymore who was hitting me. I lunged at my husbands cock, burying it into my needy pussy. I could see it in his eyes that he could care less how many times he was hit. He thrusted into me like a madman. He would then slide out teasing the outside of my clit with his cock, before slamming back in.

Mistress must have been feeling some mercy, cause she started to untie us from the ceiling and spreader bars. As soon as our hands where free, we grabbed each other and started to fuck like animals. When our legs where free, we fell to the floor, fucking like our lives depended on it.

They still where flogging us as my husband started shaking and then blasted a Hugh load of cum into my pussy. I could feel stream after stream of hot cum blast into my pussy as my whole body shook in orgasm. I then, from what I have been told, passed out.

My husband also passed out from what he later said was the most intense orgasm of his life. We awoke a few minutes later as the slaves where licking up our combined juices. I had a few more orgasms as they licked. I then passed out again wrapped in the arms of my husband. My husband also fell into bliss and we fell asleep.

We later awoke to the sunlight shining through the windows. Mistress Carla, Angela and her boyfriend where gone.

I was almost too weak to walk without my husband's assistance. My Husband and I helped each other up the stairs and we went to bed for almost 10 hours.

In bed, my husband asked me if I had a good time. I simply smiled and kissed him. I then whispered in his ear "Just wait till your Birthday, Mister".

This was one birthday surprise I will never forget.

KFPFLA
KFPFLA
7 Followers