All Comments on 'Helen's Night Out'

by fordcurry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow! Where does she go next

Out into a public open space is my guess and probably with a female friend to share all the come with.

Perhaps she could be left strapped to a park bench for passers by to use?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best story ever

This is the biggest turn on ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

What great writing. I have only printed a couple of stories of the hundreds I've read. WOW! Keep um cumin'. I must read it a bunch more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She-male

Why was this GREAT story posted under She-Males??? Now this story was great. 15 guys was a bit much to imagine. The most people i have every been involved with was two babes and three other guys. Things worked out well, as we only fucked on gal at a time, so we had plenty of time to recover. in between we would please Gail orally, as Cheryl did the fucking. We'd stop for an hour or so ... a few drinks, some porn movies ad then go at it again. This Gail would get fucked four times and Cheryl would be please orallly, with toys and give us some head. Fifteen guys would produce a bit too much cum for me to deal. i was not too pleased wtih all the name calling ... slut/whore etcetc. What are we guys ... all that and more. Maybe it would have been fun for some of those fifteen to come out and announce that they were Bi and help with the fucking and sucking. btw ... i love this sight. So much easier to read a story ... then to read Forum mag. Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Wow, what a sexy story, real transformation to a slut!

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Sounds like she's well on her way to being a very well paid call girl. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfordcurry@fordcurry
114 Followers
I enjoy reading, writing, and erotic chat about mature women who truly enjoy being the object of male attention, use, and pleasure, while receiving pleasure she desires. Whether this is in a porn theater, a hotel/motel, on the floor of a room surrounded by a male audience, ...