Hell, Yeah: Shaun's Story Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remained motionless for a time, my cock still buried within her, her head resting in the crook of my neck, the ragged rasp of our breathing the only sound in the darkened office. The throbbing waves of my orgasm faded gently away, leaving only the rightness of my being inside her. I planted a weary kiss on her forehead and could feel her smile into the dampness of my neck.

"If you walk me home, will you stay the night?" Jackie asked hesitantly. Was she afraid I'd say no? There was no way I was going to ever let her out of my sight again.

"Hell, yeah," I chuckled, anxious to see the flirty little smile back on her face. "I owe you, remember? Besides, you mentioned earlier you missed oral sex. Let me be the first to volunteer to remedy that." I'd had a million fantasies of tasting her and I was dying to see if the reality lived up to the fantasy; I had very little doubt that it would.

"Actually," Jackie laughed, rising off my lap with a groan as my cock slipped out of her; it was the sweetest noise I'd ever heard. She tossed my discarded clothing at me before covering up her amazing body with her own. I was sad to see it go. "I think you get to go first. By the sounds of it you've been woefully neglected." She glanced up at me through lowered lashes and miraculously my cock twitched with anticipation; it had only been a few minutes and I was already itching for round two.

I approached her slowly, watching for any sign of regret in her eyes; when there was none I wrapped my arms around her petite frame and pulled her in for another kiss; she met my frantic tongue with her own. "Hell, yeah," I murmured and grabbing her hand, led her from the room.

12