All Comments on 'Hell, Yeah: Shaun's Story Ch. 1'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awwww

You lucky lucky girl.

Though this was totally unexpected, it's lovely to hear from one of my favourite characters again!

Sexy as hell, as always.

Zera

x

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
This writer is really good.

If you see her name on a story, read it! With her command of the language, her imagination, and her ability to describe situations, she has all the tools of the trade. Little things like the discription "the pad of my thumb" are so vivid and so seldom seen. She's very good.

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
You Rock!

I love this idea - the same story from the man's point of view. And he's such a sweetie! And the story was hot, hot, hot as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks!

I'm so glad you came back to this story! I was missing Shaun! He's such a sweetie! Love the point of view from Shaun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have to agree with every comment...

You do rock girl. I love this story. Keep it up.

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Cool!

A nice "twist" reading the story from the guy's point of view. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I smiled

I smiled all the way through this story I really enjoyed it. I liked the first verision but as a women I really enjoy his point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

What a great and awesome story. Naughty but nice.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
I want more! Hell, Yeah!

Late to the table but glad I got here. Thanks to DK for telling me about your stories. This is a fine tale with enjoyable characters and great dialog. The humor makes the story better and more realistic. DK and HDK are correct, we need to see more from you, it's always fun to watch a new writer come in with talent and then grow. Very well done!

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic...as always

Excellent story!

phoenix_ray86phoenix_ray86almost 17 years ago
wow!

telling the story from shaun's point of view was brilliant. I always enjoy your stories. keep up the good work!

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed Shaun's POV

It was so fitting for you to pen this, the story was excellent. Funny, engaging, and filled with Shaun and Jackie as two very likable characters who were so hot for each other but fit as lovers and friends, loved this story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Great

Great twist on an already good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good.

like reading both sides but feel liek i'm waiting forever for the rest, please tell us your going to finish it!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Good dialog and very descriptive. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
re-submit

I really like getting to read both sides of the story. I like the different perspectives and you get more of who the character is. I like what you've written, but it would be even better if you just intertwined this submission with the first chapter. And continue Shaun's point of view to the other chapters as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hell yeah, I like this story

I found your story via Evanslily. I really like it. I read the first version, and just now Shaun's story.

Very well written.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Hey! Get to work!

Whatever you're doing, just stop it right now and get your fingers dancing across the keyboard. Write more, dammit! Hurry!

I read the novelette about the architect and the one about the porn author and the editor, and now this one about the barmaid. It's a tossup which one I liked best. The architect story had interesting subplots, while the barmaid story had more of a cuddly quality. They were all way too short.

Speaking of short, you really sucker punched me right between the eyes with that short story about the nude painting.

So far, I haven't found any of your stuff that I don't like.

If I finish your life work before you write more, what will become of me? Will I have to go back to reading inferior stories from authors who've never been with a woman, maladroit nerds who've gained all their worldly knowledge of the fair ones of the species from reading other ridiculous, trashy stories? Please, please, spare me that!

DaisytheDareDaisytheDareover 13 years ago
so good

loved this chapter shaun is soo fucking hott when he's insecure

huskyeyeshuskyeyesover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Firstkiss,

yes, like a first kiss - that is kind of what it feels like, reading your work. I am through all your art now, started with the Tanners, went over the architects and ended here with Shaun's side of this story. I have been writing for years and love it so much, only that I was never into erotic stories myself. Oh, well - sure I have read them, mainly here on Literotica, but never tried myself to write any.

You.. you are so standing out amongst the others because you have this special gift to first-kiss people into a never ending want. A good writer can still make many mistakes and have help to develop the finest art but he definitely needs something no one else can give:

This absolute ability to fill his words with those feelings I can surely feel between your lines. Congratulations, you are an amazing writer and I would love to see more of your work.

Finally, dear firstkiss, you made me a fan and I am going to wait eagerly for more.. ~smiles~.

And if you wonder about my bad english: I am not native speaking and truly sorry that thus I will never be able to create something as beautiful as you did here...

Truly great.

With a happy smile and warm greetings..

The husky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

5 years, pretty much, since you wrote this so I'm guessing you won't finish the story but I'd love it if you did, you're a great writer x Isobel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreed!

Really really hoping you will finish this and other stories, you're amazing :) xx

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

So sorry you seem to be gone. Your writing is flawless.

Gary13Gary13almost 10 years ago
DonnaBeck is right!

Your writing is flawless, but so is hers! I will read more from both of these fine authors. They create characters and situations that I thoroughly enjoy!

Gary13

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

Yes, please!

I'm enjoying them enjoying each other!

I'm enjoying You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS