Hello, Burnadette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
471 Followers

"We haven't been properly introduced," she said as she placed my hand on her right breast. She began rubbing my crotch and said, "My name is Burnadette."

"Daniel," I replied as my cock swelled tightly in my jeans. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you," she said and kissed me. Her full lips were soft and inviting as we kissed. Our tongues slid together inside our mouths as she laid the hottest, most intense French kiss on me I had ever known.

"Wow," I commented as I broke the kiss.

"I know," she grinned wickedly. She gave my crotch a good squeeze and added, "I can't wait to pull this out and play with it."

We got in the car and settled in. I turned the key and soon we were driving to my apartment. The evening traffic on I-5 was pretty funky, and as result, we moved no faster than fifty-five miles an hour. We talked briefly about her trip and the babysitter she had left her daughter with. As we caught up on things, Burnadette slid her hand over my thigh and to my still throbbing crotch.

"I think it wants out, Daniel," she smiled at me.

"You must be psychic," I grinned sarcastically. And then she was undoing my belt with one hand.

"Maybe we should do something about it," she suggested innocently as my belt came loose and she unzipped my pants. I lifted my hips up a little and she slid my pants and boxers down to my ankles as I drove the car. I tried to concentrate on the road as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. My cock was standing at full attention, throbbing and ready for anything.

"The pictures don't do you justice," she licked her lips as she stroked my shaft and played with the head, "Long, thick and delicious."

I placed my hand on her left breast and began massaging it.

"Here," she said and undid her blouse. I watched with quick glances as she opened up her shirt and exposed the biggest set of tits I had ever seen outside of Internet porn. They were pushed up into massive orbs by her bra, the crescents of her tits looking impossibly smooth and supple. Burnadette gently took her left breast out of its cup and let it hang free. Her dark nipple was erect and sexy in the passing lights of the freeway. I cupped it in my hand began massaging as she went back to work on my cock, stroking and teasing me. I saw she had a hand down her slacks.

"Are you masturbating?" I asked.

"Yes," she said innocently, "You okay with that? What you're doing to my tit is turning me on... and so is what I'm about to do to your cock..."

"What are you going to do?"

A station wagon passed close to me on the driver's side, startling me. I glared at the asshole as he sped on, and then I felt a hot wetness around my head. I looked down and Burnadette had her head in my lap, her lips and tongue teasing my cock. She swirled her tongue around my sensitive tip, her fingers massaging my testicles with a slow, deliberate pace. She began bobbing her head up and down on my cock, her lips slurping and sucking at me. I rested my hand on the back of her head and played with her short hair, caressing her neck as she sucked on my cock.

"Damn, Burnadette," I grunted as she deep throated me. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, and I did everything I could think of to hold off. I started trying to memorize the license plates of passing cars. But with every plate came the undeniable sound of her oral fixation on my cock. I could feel myself beginning to tingle, the familiar rush of adrenaline that always preceded my orgasms.

"I'm going to cum," I managed, the knuckles on my left hand turning white as I held the steering wheel in a death grip.

She paused for only a moment. "Good."

She sucked me back in and I felt my hips spasming involuntarily as the hot fluid rushed up my shaft.

"Fuck," I yelled as I blew my wad in her mouth. I couldn't breath as she pulled back and let my cum rocket across her face and beyond to the dashboard. I groaned as the last few spurts drained down my shaft and to my balls. Burnadette leaned forward and licked my shaft clean, and then delicately licked sticky semen off my scrotum. The whole time, she kept stroking my shaft as though she were milking me.

Burnadette sat up again and smiled, my cum shining wetly on her face in the dim lights. "You taste so... fucking... good."

I slipped a hand into her pants, my eyes never leaving the road. Her pussy was swollen and wet, the fabric of her panties soaked with anticipation. I rubbed my fingers over her outer lips, letting the fabric drag a little. Burnadette leaned back in the seat and spread her legs open as I massaged her sex.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," she whispered, her head thrown back and eyes closed. She opened her blouse up all the way and pulled her other massive breast out. She started tweaking her nipples and kneading the fleshy mounds as I pushed her panties aside with my fingers. I merged into the slow lane of traffic carefully and noticed a large blue sign. A rest area was only a mile ahead. I decided to go for it.

"There's a rest stop ahead," I said as I slid a finger into her dripping wet cunt.

"Are we going there?" she asked huskily, her right hand leaving her perfect tit and finding it's way to my slowly recovering penis.

"Yes," I nodded, slipping a second finger into her.

"What will we do?" Burnadette smiled as she gyrated her hips.

I started sliding my fingers in and out of her, eliciting a small, hot gasp.

"We can park the car," I suggested.

"Would you fuck me?" she breathed, her fingers stroking my already hardening shaft. I put on the blinker for the off ramp.

"Yes I would," I growled.

I managed to park the car at the far end of the lot. A lone lamppost provided warm, orange illumination as she lowered the passenger side seat back all the way. I unbuckled my seat belt and somehow climbed over the dividing console, catching my thigh briefly on the gearshift.

"Ow," I winced as Burnadette pulled a condom out of her pocket.

"Always be prepared," she grinned.

"You're good," I commented as she handed me the rubber. She wiggled out of her pants and panties enough to get one leg out and free. The smell of sex was heavy in the air as the windows began to fog up from our combined body heat. My cock was almost painfully erect as I managed to tear open the small foil package and pull out the rubber. I fumbled with it for a moment and then rolled it on. Burnadette grabbed my shaft and pulled me closer to her.

"I've been waiting for this for so long," she whispered in my ear as she placed my head at the soft lips of her pussy.

"Me too," I kissed her neck and slowly slid in. Burnadette got herself into position by resting one leg on the dashboard, opening herself up as much as she could in the small space. She was incredibly hot and wet, her vagina tight around my thick shaft. I slowly began entering her, taking my time to savor the moment inch by inch. Our eyes locked as she laced her fingers behind my neck, her mouth parted open slightly in a lusty smile. Her breathing was deep and controlled as I finally buried my dick inside her, clear to the hilt. My balls rested comfortably against her as we grinded against each other for a moment.

"Yes," she smiled and kissed me.

We found our rhythm together as my pace started picking up. Her tits began shaking and bouncing to our thrusts, her nipples now super-erect. The car was beginning to rock as we fucked, and I tried to control our humping as much as I could to avoid attention. But she felt so good that I started to loose my sense of what was happening beyond the windows of my car. Burnadette was uttering low whimpers and moans of approval as I rammed my cock into her sopping wet pussy. Our tongues were sliding against each other as we breathlessly kissed. My arms were on fire as they supported my weight against the door and center console of the car. Burnadette slid one finger down to her clit and began rubbing furiously as we fucked, her small moans becoming loud exaltations of encouragement.

"Fuck me!" she shouted, her finger now working her clit in a frenzy, "Fuck me."

I started pounding her harder and faster, desperate to please her.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned, sounding like she was almost in pain.

"Cum for me baby," I kissed her neck, "Cum for me."

"Oh God yes," she wailed and began squirming underneath me. This extra motion proved to be too much for me and I felt my orgasm rising yet again. I gritted my teeth, trying to hold back as my cock went rigid like steel and prepared to let loose.

"Fuck yes," she cried as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore and I came hard, grunting and growling like a wild animal as her fluid gushed out over my balls and the car seat.

We lay there for a moment, breathing hard and completely spent. My cock began to rest inside her as we caught our breath.

"Wow," I said, stars in my eyes.

"Now that we have the first one out of the way...," she laughed.

"The first one?"

"The first fuck between strangers is always awkward," she smiled knowingly, "That was just my way of saying hello."

"Hell of a way to say hello," I managed.

Burnadette smiled, "You ought to see how I say good-night, good-morning and good-bye."

I worked my way back into the drivers seat and after a few minutes got my pants back on. I gently placed the used condom on the floorboard at my feet as Burnadette buttoned up her blouse again. I could already feel myself growing hard again as I watched her adjust her bra and pull her pants back up. I wanted to fuck her again so bad I could taste it.

"It's going to be a long night," she caressed the back of my neck.

"It's going to be a long weekend," I corrected.

"Think you can last that long?" she challenged me playfully.

"Just try to keep up," I laughed.

"To your place then," she smiled and gave my crotch a squeeze.

"Okay," I smiled and turned the ignition, "To my place."

bluefox07
bluefox07
471 Followers
12