All Comments on 'Hello Father Ch. 03'

by Hanover_Fist

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments (Page 2)
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
He would have been arrested if he took anything home re stealth fighter

Silly to say she read and understood it by going through his briefcase.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
Good one.

As the two first parts, very well written.

And believable.

Kind of the author to take part of the blame

off the wifes shoulders.

And logical for a cheater to try to divert her blame.

Her death made healing easier, but her living,

would not have changed the end result.

The value of her character lies (in my opinion)

in the names she chose for her sons.

That really shows what kind of bitch she was.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Not a good solving of that problems!!

He believed that all people must be responsible for their own actions !! Thats your words! And there is nothing left to be added. She was a slut and only her behaviour is the reason for that quandary!!

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
nice try

but i can't feel bad for her much . she knows she has a problem, yet still fucks her faithful husband and innocent sons over then tried to assuage her guilt. well written but the pity her for her shit choices , sorry I know real people who have been through horrific situations, they don't try this . they stepped up and acted better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good effort. The last chapter was the weakest, but overall a good story.

You really boxed yourself in. You wanted this woman to be a wanton cheating slut, but then somehow be pathetic and pitiable. So, it was all because she was mentally ill. OK, I guess anything is possible with mental illness. I guess what doesn't make sense is how this woman could be so fucked up, and behave with such evil and cruelty. Yet she was perceived by husband and family as virtuous and loving and caring. Evil that stark is hard to hide behind even the best facade. And she's not even clever or sinister, just mentally deranged. So how did she pull it off?

A dramatic and mournful tale, that in the end is just hard to take seriously. It ends up being a bit of a comic book ending.

Thanks for the effort.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Please tell me why most of stories posted in the L.W. section have a ""CRAPY SHIT ENDING""please note I am not interested in assholes castigating me! This story has one lousy ending ☆WOOF!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
Horrible for the Author to Blame Such Extreme Behavior on Childhood Rape

Did the psychologist never fear for the safety of the safety of the children at the hands of this monster? She should lose her license.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap logic for wife's screwing around.

She demanded that her first son be named after her rapist Robert. Why did she do that? She continued to screw around with other guys. Being raped does not result in wanting to be raped again! It results in the woman hating to have sex. This author made this wife was look like a real a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck no.

Cunt gets a free pass. Fucked up so many lives and does nothing about it till she dies. Coward on top of being a cheating cunt

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

I fail to see how her fear of being alone leads to her having a GUY stay with her, FUCKING her, then naming the baby after him! If anything, her memories of Uncle Charlie should be that HE was wrong, that she SHOULD talk! I'm sorry, I'm no shrink, but I don't buy her guilt over breaking up her family. As a 14-year-old, sure. But she's a grown woman now, she should know better! What was Robert going to do if she DIDN'T name the baby Robert? How would he even know?

"Your father had never come to my rescue. It never occurred to me that my thoughts were utterly irrational." - Yup!

Fair, didn't really add much, was more of an apologia for Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why?!

...would he want a relationship with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Now

The mom’s post death letter to her son seemed like a little bit of explanation and a whole lot of rationalizing. I could feel bad for her for what her Uncle Charlie did to her, but everything she did as an adult was all on her. And there is no psycho bull-shit babble that would convince me otherwise. One thing’s for sure. There were no winners in this story. Everyone lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She should have robbed a couple of banks with that blank cheque. After all, who could blame such a tragic figure, and her co-conspirators such as Shannon?

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
This chapter was a severe disappointment!

Hanover_Fist

When I began reading your three part tale I was immediately taken in by the strength of your plot and characters. The second chapter maintained the high standard you set for yourself. However I have to tell you that this third chapter blew up the great story line you had constructed. Other commentators have taken issue with your glossing over some of the loose strands in plot that you left. For me, the confession letter from Sandy did very little to add anything positive to your story. If she hated sex with the four guys she fucked then why on earth would she call each child by the bastards' names? This stood out to me as being a significant stumbling block. The second problem relates to your own need as author to attempt to in some way find Sandy's justification for her deliberate actions, as well as her decision to cover up her errors of judgement. I have read other stories where sexual molestation was used by the adulterer as the basis for what motivated their subsequent actions. I just don't feel that the link between the past and the present was sufficiently established in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry...

That was a piss-poor excuse for the slut to cheat on her husband. First two chapters started off good but the third drove off a cliff and crashed and burned at the bottom. It was almost like the author was trying to make us feel bad for her. I call bullshit

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
That

Was a great story. You have talent. Its too bad you stopped. 5

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 5 years ago
Not happy w/ this ending.

What a crappy ending. I hate when authors end a story with a cop-out like "suicide" or "cancer" all of a sudden. This was a good story until this 3rd part.

kmreaderkmreaderover 5 years ago
Great story. Wish we could see more stories from you.

I for one really enjoyed this story and I think you did right by going back to complete the second and third chapters. To me it brought the entire saga to a more complete conclusion. The only thing I’d like to know is the father’s reaction (can’t remember if we actually know the father’s name) to Sandy’s confession letter. I do wish these characters would have had a face-to-face confrontation rather than by letter after her death. I would have liked to see Sandy come into the hospital room to see Michael in the morning only to run into the father there. Then she could have made her confessions face-to-face without giving up the fact that she was dying from cancer. She would likely have still agreed that Michael and the rest of the boys were better off with their father, maybe then she could pass peacefully knowing that the boys are in good hands. Obviously she had a very rough life, not that it excuses some of her actions, but I still think she deserves to rest in peace.

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awsum story

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

I actually think the letter was bullshit. Why? Because of the comment the husband made in chapter one:

"she never once called you as "our boys." She always said "her boys." ..."

Sandy knew all along that he wasn't their father (not just Michael as she claimed). She had a long history of being incredibly deceitful, so why would she be honest at the end? She was clearly a sociopath and probably lied about the rape for sympathy.

Even if it was true, in no way does it justify her destroying a completely innocent man. She cheated on her husband relentlessly and had four bastards by different lovers... What a twisted, evil slut.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Great Story And Great Writing

It’s amazing how much childhood trauma affects our whole adult lives. I know highly intelligent, well-educated (much better schools than SD state :)) whose life is still affected by abuse during childhood.

Uncle Charlie is a man that deserves some major BTB.

Very intelligent writing. Everything you wrote was very well thought out. While I’m an atheist, if there was an afterlife Sandy deserves to go to Heaven. That 14 year old needs peace at some point. She was victimized more than enough.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Domination but after she kept cheating 9th month

Too much

3 stars

Made no sense overall on her part she justified her actions while saying she was bad?!

Sorry he did all he could and got a serial cheater for his efforts

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

It's unfortunate this writer posted so little to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5*

Very unusual for me to give such a mark, although she cheated she was a victim as well, even bought a tear to my eyes, and if you can do that top marks will follow

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cop out

All sympathy is directed her way, why? She is dead, it's in bad taste to talk ill of the dead. She was raped and abused as a child, how does that factor in. Didn't see her take responsibility for her actions.

We all have shit that we have to deal with in life, in a lot of ways it shapes us. We learn from it gives us morals if we handle it, gives us vices if we don't. So i guess what the author was saying is because she got raped, she became a cheating slut. Didn't really see the connection myself. Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one, and they usually are full of shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
End

I have you *5 again, more for the entire story than your ending. She did.suffer trauma, but that doesn't excuse cheating, lying, her attitude towards her husband, and naming her children after the lovers. She gets undeserved sympathy for dying without ever telling her son's the truth or facing her husband. Letters just didn't the same effect. Good series over all, but end was a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Powerful

Incredibly well written. Believable. A masterpiece.

Well done.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Excellent series.

I'm not 100% convinced that the Uncle Charlie explanation will carry. Withdrawal seems more likely that promiscuity, but what do I know? That was an exceptional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
did rape excuse her behavior?

'b-but....mental illness'

you make it sound like all pro-consequences people have never respected the field of psychology nor been treated for mental illness.

let me broaden your worldview a lil'. i studied undergrad level psychology for two years. i respect the field immensely. the brain and the subsequent behaviors we take on or prune off much like neural networks is beyond fascinating. and the chance to help real people, with real problems is no small thing.

i am diagnosed with chronic depression. i'v had mental breakdowns, only a handful. and i am a rape survivor, much like your character. i do NOT give her a pass. please don't turn everyone that disagrees with you into a walking stereotype, it's unproductive. i'm glad she got help. maybe i can't accept her fears. her fear lander her in more hot water than anything else. one confession to the person she loved the most, and he'd have hugged her! he'd have tried to help her! instead she goes along with her tormentors in belittling a strong man.

i also see she likes to play the martyr when she's not shitting on people that love her. i mean, you paint a clearly confused person with abnormal psychology. you didn't phone her in. i give you high marks for that. too many authors can't write a mentally suffering person worth a hill of beans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fine writer

but it was just psycho-babble trying to engender sympathy for the cold blooded cheating slut. And when the husband leaves, why is it "running away"? No good comes from a confrontation over a betrayal this deep. The slut deserves to be left. As for HER children, they suffer as the collateral damage of HER actions. Given the circumstances, leaving is probably the least bad alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh boo-fucking hoo.

You make up some psychological excuse for her cheating. I'm good with that excuse the first time. But she has four boys by four different men. She's a psychopath and a serial cheater. How can one husband be THAT blind and THAT stupid? Then you gave us the sob story ending with cancer getting her and them never having any type of physical meeting to hash things out. He was a giant coward. The boys will be scarred for life. Horrible ending.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good story overall

But this clears up nothing at al. Just psychobabble to excuse a cheating whore. Just karmic justice that she died alone and in pain.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Wow!

I read all three chapters of this story and I love it.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
As the story

Goes the plot thickens. A heart wrenching story with no winners. The rape issues change the premise of the story immensely. The mental illness cause by the initial act is insurmountable. I truly believe she loved her husband but the spiraling effect of guilt shut her down. The was a very thought provoking story. Thanks. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm not continuing with this retcon bullshit

There is no way in hell you intended on going in this direction. You wanted to make her a sympathetic tragic figure so you used rape to evoke that emotion. The problem with that it requires rewriting the entire first chapter. She could have hidden the rape from him but no way would he ever not notice her obsessive reliance and need to be with him all the time. Not possible and you know it. She would have smothered him.

Second, and this is the big one. She named her kids after her lovers, two of which she claims to not like and reminded her of her uncle. She believed Robert was her husbands but she names him after her fuck buddy that reminds her of charlie? Yeah sure, sell that to someone who believes it. She names all of her kids after her fuck buddies but she refuses to allow her husbands input. Oh, but she loves him and believes he is the father.

This was retconned bullshit. You know it and I know it. My feelings on rape as a plot device remain but this one is particularly pathetic

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Story Meanders but not in a good way!

I'm with robroy93 on this overall. I also find a little more sense in Starsong1977 on this chapter.... Hindsight is always 20/20.

The excuses flowing from the author in this conclusion do nothing to change my initial opinion that this was ONE EVIL WOMAN. Even if some parts of the rape stories can be believed(which is a stretch) The overall impression is well stated in Starsong1977's comment.I love, and would do anything for, my kids and grandkids but, faced with the same situation I could see myself leaving but as I said in a previous chapter comment. I would do my best to make contact with, and explain to, my kids. I don't agree with all of the plot directions.... But a good 5***** story Thank You

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Fucking

Powerful

A punch in the gut

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Read these three stories again. They are still very strong, but I still think the ending let the cheating whore off too easily. Her death, without ever facing what she did, was just too much of a plot copout for me and holds it to a *4 instead of a *5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How?

26thNC, she was literally haunted for her entire life by her uncle's rape, roberts rape, then spent 10 years before her death seeing a psychiatrist to find out what was wrong and dealing with the guilt of destroying a good man. In the end she suffered 25+ years of her presumably 40ish years of life. She suffered enough to make up for it a dozen times over. MC was hurt for 5 years and still got the better deal in the end. 5 star story to me. Thanks for posting

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Sad tale. Also awkward that the sons owe their lives to their mom's extra-marital sex, on account of the dad being sterile. Life is strange sometimes.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

TBE mother is nothing more than a cheating whore! He could and should have asked him for help and he would have moved the earth for her. Everything else is only an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A brilliant take

It’s rare - on a site built around fetishising Certain archetypes and behaviour, to see a story so much more than this.People are messy and complicated. Rather than a simple black-and-white narrative, this story shows how often we are own worst enemies, how often we feel trapped by circumstances beyond our control, beyond our ability to change.

I enjoyed the characterisation of everyone - thanks for writing it!

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

what a sad story... her whole life she has been a victim and its hard for someone like her to come forward for help, but she did suffer the consequences of her actions. no winners here in this story and hope the sperm donors get whats coming to them.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Whaaaaaa! Getting molested makes you a slut? I guess the scientific & psychological fields of study will be glad to know this hypothesis.

The bitch got her comeuppance.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

good story and well told. no nitpicking here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should have quit when you were ahead. 5* for the first two. This one was rubbish

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Dark & Disturbing.

I lament that there is no resolution, No retribution and most importantly, no solace

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC I am so glad you left LW.

Nothing you wrote ended up being worth a dump in Trumps hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading the first 2 installments, I figured that the reason for the infidelity would be that, somehow, the wife found out that her husband was sterile, and so she stupidly thought that having kids by other men would give him the family tney both wanted. As crazy as that logic sounds.

.

Unfortunately, tne reason turned out to be that she was a psycho slut. Envious of hubby’s intellect and success. Unable to control her base urges. Had FOUR kids by FOUR different guys.

.

That made the story totally sad and depressing. And left this reader, at least, not giving a shit about the bitch. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing, such a terrible slut who never told her husband anything. She could have avoided being such a POS if she'd just communicated.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I disagree with the comments below.

Her central issue was her rape trauma.

Yes, she should have sought Her husband immediately and that in part is her fault. .The The unresolved and treated rape trauma The unresolved and treated rape trauma Played significant role in her inability to do that.

Her husband displayed a distinct lack of guts and integrity Did not confronting his wife. He should have at least confronted her and then if he wanted to leave done that but what he did was abject moral cowardice.

As the so called leader of the family he should have been above his own pain and sought solutions or at least answers.

If he couldn't deal with her infidelity of the recent sport he could have divorced her state in the area and help raise his sons.

The fact that it is not the sperm donor really is a relevant. And it is relevant because he admits so many times that the children are his and he loves him as a father should.

I don't think she was a slut I think she was very ill confused and confused individual with poor self image And inadequate coping skills.

This story is a tragedy from start to end and her letter at the end really broke my heart.

She told the truth from her heart hid nothing as soon responsibility for everything and asked for everyone to do well without her and gave all her love.

She didn't drag them down with her with her cancer death.

At the end of the day I think she was really a good human being and I'm sorry that she passed.

I said the above with also understanding but absolutely hate the chicken wise and think they should be burned of the steak but not this woman.

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

I feel that a lot of the pain this family suffered would have been mitigated if Shannon had gotten over her ethical issues enough to bring her husband in on it. It would have been very difficult, but he's smart enough that there was a decent chance he would have understood and come to accept that her actions were ultimately the result of her trauma.

Instead, the advice of her friend and trained trauma specialist was... to keep it a secret? It doesn't seem to me to be the right decision.

An enjoyable, if difficult story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. The format and the individual take on the theme made it special. What a dichotomy, Sandy was a troubled person and in essence a slut. If she wouldn't have slept around, none of the boys would have been born. since she did, she lost the love of her life. I believe that if she would have been truthful about being raped, she could have moved on and been in a better place.

rruymannrruymannalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing. Too many missed opportunities for better writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One must feel sorry for the children, but I do not understand why he helped them so much. Yes get them back on their feet, but they are not his. Surly when he sees them they will remind him of what she had done especially as she said "my boys" or similar so she must have know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting story. At times I was sympathetic to Sandy but ultimately, I'm glad she died, though I wish the husband would have been able to confront her and hurt her in some measure. I think it might have done him some good.

Sandy was a sad, pathetic character, and I don't know that she wasn't broken before her uncle's molestation started, though obviously, it would be drastically detrimental to her. Her death was good, though it would have been better after the husband could have got his pound of flesh.

Honestly, I'm also not a fan of the husband either. In this day and age, any man would be a fool if he doesn't have his kid's DNA tested at birth.

Running away is fine, but not going back to confront her is cowardly.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Like the Author, I also thank Barney R. for being this Authors Editor. Being a retired Editor in Chief I have to say that up to date I have found this Author to be the best I have read so far. So sorry that this Author is not current, being 8 years since the last publication. Thank you Hanover Fist for some of the best reading in quite some time. I hope you come back and Author some more of your stories but I don't know how you can top the three part series, 'Hello Father'. I hope you are at piece with your life! Thank you again. 5 BIG ASS, FUCKING HUGE ASS BLAZING NOVA STARS!

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

One of the bests.

Plays with emotions very well.

But it leaves me unsatisfied (my personal opinion).

Death is too much of a easy way out.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Five stars for all three stories in this series, This "thing" is as sad as it can get and 5 stars or not, bumping off randy ole mom leaves the story hanging - and me depressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But I did not know until this day that it was Uncle Charlie all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just an attempt to make someone that was evil and vile, less so. Didn't work.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

I notice the all the BTB folks, never addressed the root of the evil, The Uncle. He should have been found and beaten to death. Too bad there was no closure.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 1 year ago

I notice that she conveniently glosses over the fact that she literally named HER kids after her lovers, against her husband's wishes. It's a deliberate act of disrespect in the extreme. Sure, she says Timothy was so-named out of sheer spite for her husband, but he was the third son; what about the first two? What was her excuse for naming them after the men she said, for all intents and purposes, raped her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"De Debil made me do it." The psychobabble rationalization is a very tired LW cliche. Otherwise, the story overall was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sadly, Sandy had 1 excuse after another for her cheating. The mess SHE created could have easily been avoided if she had told her husband about her issues. A well written tale but death was to easy of an out for the cheating SLUT! DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid cunt couldn't take responsibility for her slutty ways even on her death bed. Thank God he left her

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

very sad but well written. I prefer the "happy" BTB but she did get burnt in the end. Did Uncle Charlie really cause it all or was she just weak and afraid to say anything?

inka2222inka222210 months ago

2 stars. Yes, she got burnt by karma as far as cancer (and I agree with the line from the story, regardless of the psych reasons, she is responsible for her actions). But none of the other assholes in the story had any downside at all, and basically won (propagated their genes at the expense of an innocent person and a near-rape victim).

/

Also, the author didn't see it fit to assuage MC's pain (or Robert's) with a good woman?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As with most of these stories, open honest communication between loved ones could prevent life changing catastrophe’s.

Not much could have been done about rapist uncle. But, when they were dating he had a right to know. When she felt vulnerable, she should have told him. When she got exploited, it could have been stopped.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A truly sad story. Captivating, had to read it through.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After the 1943 movie "Shadow of Doubt", we learned to beware of any "Uncle Charlie" in the family. It's too bad that this author stopped writing. This is a very compelling and well written story. Makes me wonder if there's more fact than fiction here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Using past trauma to justify hurting her husband, sure makes a likeable character.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thankfully Sandy eventually did something positive for the planet and fed a few ground dwelling worms and bugs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 kids with multiple partners. Sex Dozens of times. Naming the boys after their sperm donors. Blaming her husband. She needed to die!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An attempt to rehabilitate the image of a truly evil woman.... No stars if possible, so 1 i guess

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Could have been a great story, but too many contradictions.

The most obvious being her supposedly not knowing about the boys in this chapter, but in the first chapter it was loud and clear that in her words they were 'her sons' and not 'our sons,' in her husband's narration. And what kind of a lame comment is it to call this a 'tragic comedy' in the last page? What kind of 'comedy' do you think is here? Very weird. What was a very good first and second chapter was kind of ruined by trying to create a plot twist to make the ending warmer for her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous