All Comments on 'Hello Father Ch. 03'

by Hanover_Fist

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arrangement

not arraignment. Didn't is the opposite of did, he didn't find out he didn't ....

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
No satisfaction.

This really didn't tell us much, except her excuse was a huge personality disorder. Reading this was like kissing your sister... no satisfaction at all.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Yawn!

Well written, but wasted effort.

She's still a slut!

Albeit a dead slut, but a slut none the less.

Why didn't you just start on another story? Nobody really gives a shit why a slut cheats, especially a dead one. Are we the reader, or are they, the fictional husband and children, supposed to develop some kind of empathy or compassion for a dead slut?

Not going to happen!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
HDK and zed0

You people are fucking unbelievable. Have you no conception of what it does to a child to be raped by an adult. Slit your wrists you useless pricks.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
If

If this part was supposed to create sympathy for the slut, it failed miserably! 1 star

Dr_KnowDr_Knowover 9 years ago
Chapter 3 - a lost cause - story is no better than a 2.

The story completely crumbled with this final chapter. Hurried, unconvincing, almost drivel. Sigh, the first two chapters held my attention but I lost all interest half way through chapter 3.

Why do authors do so well early on in stories and then apparently rush to complete the thing?

I hope FTDS takes a stab at a new ending.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another 5 *...

I go against all others. I too, thought that the first part was enough...But I was wrong. Even this final part was tremendous of drama, of true life. Thank you for writting this story. Don't take in consideration the bad comments, and keep going...

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Impo has it right!

As I said after 2 the elephant was still in the room. Now we can know a bit more.

I won't say understand because some confuse this with forgiving. I would consign Robert the first, Randy his friend and Uncle Charlie to the lowest level of Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, please!

Someone robbed my home, so I will become a robber?

What uncle Charlie did was reprehensible.

What SHE did was SO much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree

I agree with twentyseven and impro_58 childhood rape by a family member is something that scars a person for life. 5*

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
No Sympathy

Cont me among those who find her "confession" so much psych-babble.

I'm sorry, even a 14-year-old knows she is not going to be blamed for her uncle's rape!

And as for her "fear of being alone?" It seems to me that being alone was the safest place for her!

And how can her lover "force" her to name the kid after him? And why does she continue to do that? In some ways that is more cruel than the sex itself, it makes them a constant reminder of her betrayal.

It's fitting that it was ovarian cancer that took her.

I'm glad she's content to die alone because that's what she deserves.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
I had to add this comment...

It was from an anonymous poster. The slutty behavior of the wife is nowhere close to being as bad as being raped by a child molester. One is bad and the other is evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

KarenE,

I can't agree. Molestation of minors is as much a crime of mental manipulation as it is a crime of sexual violence. That part or the story is the most believable part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can see the husbands pain,a good story overall.

Her actions with sleeping with others because she was lonely , and her tragic rape at 14 while a life changing event . Do not justify her sleeping around and she was not protected ,it all falls on her. The husband took a life changing hit with his discovery , it is to bad he did not confront her . Those boys where still his , he came to realize that later on. So for him and the boys it worked out. She deserves no sympathy here. Is got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I am not a critic, I am a reader, Your story held my interest from Ch1 pg1 to Ch3 pg2, I like your writing and hope you grace us with more.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
If a reader does not like this chapter, it does not mean

that the reader approves of rape, or any other crime. It only means that they found this chapter lacking. To suggest that any reader that fails to enjoy this chapter is unsympathetic to rape victims is ludicrous. They are simply unsympathetic to mediocre plots with gaping holes.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
The roller coaster that didn't

This series, well written grammatically, was a bit of a let down for me. I went back and reread all three chapters coming away with the impression that my roller coaster ride started with a great hill, a couple of awesome turns, then became a railroad track on the Nebraska plains.

No Indians, no buffalo. We just pulled into the station and departed.

Anyway, keep the tales coming. Your writing is good.

Thx.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
KarenE

Rape victims don't always function or act properly in regards to the crime that has been committed against them, especially children. Anyone sarong that a girl couldn't have been raped because they didn't report it is an ignorant piece of shit.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story very well written. brought out all the emotions that go into a story of life and love and how sometimes something small that happens in life affects it for a long time. keep on writing as you seem to have a very good knack of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

sitting here with tears in my eyes very sad

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
I echo what Rhomanov, HDK and others have said

the story did nt finish well. Not a bad offering, just kinda petered out after the 1st installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the woman got off way to easy

and so did her adulterous friends, she stole a man's life from him in all ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

The last chapter was not helpful to the story. She had been in therapy for years. She knew what kind of man he was. Her friend Shannon was her therapist. Yet no one not her folks her brothers Shannon ever suggested to her or took it upon themselves to let him know about her fragile psyche. She couldn't trust him enough with her mind after she trusted him with her body to tell him? That is the BS of the excuse. She did in fact rob him of his life. Her lack of respect should have been self directed.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
All three chapters were good....

Well written. His relationship with his "children" is wrecked and would never get back to the point when he got the DNA tests. The relationship is based on fraud and deceit.

Back to a previous post.....child rape versus adultery.

One is evil, a crime and sick. The other is just bad adult behavior. One is a mountain and the other is an anthill. If you can't distinguish the difference then I'd suggest you get help.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Not convincing

Many authors on this site resort to a sort of psycho-babble when a reason for extreme misbehaviour of a wife shall be found, often in a letter to her betrayed husband or something like that. This is not a pattern that helps a storyline.

As others already commented, a rape trauma can be the deeper reason for sexual misconduct and for irrational fears. But I think it is a little far-fetched to use this as universal excuse for all her "crimes" against her husband: even he discovered that she named her boys after their sperm-donors; in chapter 1 this seemed totally obvious. But she denies this naming-issue for the 2 younger boys and wants to make us believe that she did not know (or at least suspect anything) about the paternity of the 2 oldest. Why should anybody believe this? She also blames her disorder for the open disrespect for her husband, and she offers no explanation for her speaking of "her" children in the presence of her husband and strangers.

For me, all this is still denial - even on deathbed she does not fully accept her guilt.

In addition, there is the fact that the psychiatrist never thought about helping the family and about avoiding the final, total desaster - her only goal as a "friend" was taking the guilt from the victim, a victim that in deed was the culprit for the total destroying of the family, the lifes of her husband and her 4 sons. This psychiatrist knew about everything and obviously visited the family before the desaster. A long-time betrayal cannot be concealed for ever. Colaborating with the cheater to cover the betrayal and not try to avoid the fallout of discovery is not the way a professional, especially calling herself a "friend", should act (i.m.o.). Her role is not believable for me.

So this chapter left me unsatisfied, especially because it is all a confession delivered after her death (not suicide, as the ending of the previous chapter made me & obviously others believe). Not really and earnestly trying to find her husband in 5 years (it was possible, since she knew that the agency found him) was cowardice, avoiding any situation where she would have to pay the piper. Putting the burden on her eldest son by simply writing a letter instead of a confession eye-to-eye is cowardice even more.

I cannot even a little bit sympathise with this woman despite her childhood experience. For me, the attempted psychologic explanation did nothing to improve the story. This chapter was not nearly as good as the others.

Just for the good writing style I will - despite my reasonings above - not deny you 4*. Keep on writing!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
POST HUMOUS REASONS AND EXPLANATIONS

or are they just weak excuses, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Death as cop-out

Sweetie's death was a cop-out, as I commented previously. A couple of letters and a 'vest-pocket' counselor are piss-poor band-aids for that cop-out*. The author KNEW when to stop ... but caved.

* Apologies for 4 hyphens in ONE sentence!

2* on Ch3. Please let it STAY over!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
I would submit that a husband

married to a woman that gave birth to four kids sired by another man unbeknownst to the husband could cause as much mental trauma to the husband as anything we might imagine, depending on the individual. Comparing horrible events and trying to determine which is worse is a waste of time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I didn't like it.

I think I come down on the side of those who didn't like the ending. I guess it is because the author tried to manufacture sympathy for this woman when she had none for herself.

I am a man and couldn't even hazard a guess what it would be like to be raped as a teenage girl but I know that somewhere in the next twenty or so years she would have had to realize how fucked up her life was and realized that she should get some kind of help.

She had to have seen what kind of a good man she had married and realized the problem wasn't with him but with herself..

And four sons, two with men she didn't even know? She had to realize on some level that they weren't her husbands, probably because if she disrespected him as much as she said she probably wasn't sleeping with him too much. She did say they were trying to get pregnant but then my question is why if she disrespected him so much.

Sorry, no sympathy here and I hate the fact the author tried to get us to feel any.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Sorry

I knew the wife's story would add nothing and I was right. The idea that she had four children by four different men and did not know it is ludicrous.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Hdk

Nothing that happened to the father justifies all the victim shaming and denial that the commenters here and in any story in this section dealing with rape show. It's clear that a bunch of bitter, lonely old men on am amateur porn site are perhaps not equipped to deal with am issue lilt this. The btb crowd should just go back to jacking off to snuff porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

What a fabulous story told by a wonderful author. I loved how he laid the story out and watched as it enveloped me.

I can't say enough good about how this wonderful tale was written.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
revisionist

This chapter is revisionist history, if she really started therapy with Shannon when the oldest son was five or six, why was she still disrespecting her husband ten years later?

She still referred to them as her sons rather than their sons, still tried to keep them apart involving them in different activities at the same time so he could not be there, still called his career "drawing airplanes".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please explain.

How exactly are the btb crowd victim shaming when there are at least six victims in the story and only one of them is the wife? Something bad happened to this woman and I don't think any of us will deny that fact. What I personally disagree with is the notion that this tragic event absolves the wife from any responsibility for her actions, they don't. You shouldn't trump this woman's tragedy over the husbands, because there situations are both fucked up. The difference is in one case a sick relative is to blame, in the other its a destructive wife. As a man I know which would have a bigger impact to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The easy way out, for her and for you.

You took the lame way out by having her tell what happened via a letter -- after her death. How convenient. You made it so she was able to lay out her story without having to answer any questions. You never gave him the chance to confront her. Her story could easily have been told directly to her to her victims. (Well, let’s face it, that’s what they are.)

<P>

She deprived her children of their father. She deprived her husband of his family. She got to tell her story solely on her terms, and the hell with theirs. This is the way you choose to tell this story: set her up as a victim, but then never haven’t to really deal with her actions.

<P>

It's as if you wanted to set up this dramatic reason for what happened but didn't want to be bothered with really dealing with your own story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
This was a powerful tale.

Wifey had issues from being abused when she was younger. She was raped repeatedly by someone that her parents trusted. I'm no shrink, but I can see how that trauma could affect someone's thought process.

However, the choices were still hers. She could have come forward and reported the rapes. She chose not to. She could have told Hubby what was going on, if she didn't want to report it to the cops. She chose not to. She could also have sought help for her mental condition. Once again, she chose not to. Instead, she "lost respect" for Hubby and went on a fuck-spree for years, having four children, none of which were Hubby's.

That said, I can't condemn Wifey in this one. She made her choices with a fractured mind, caused by years of abuse. If she had told even one person about the abuse, things might have been different. Like I said, this was a powerful tale.

5 Solid Stars. It's a shame that she couldn't get the help she needed when she needed it.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
More please

I hope we get to here from the husband after he reads the letter she left for him. Will he attempt to go after the children's father for support or revenge. The students could always use some financial help.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Not a good ending

I have to agree that the ending was a bit ... lacking. I also want to echo HDK and others by saying that because we didn't like the last chapter doesn't mean that we approve of rape, incest or an kind coerced sex. It means that as a writer he left something to be desired.

My take is that it was rushed. If I were to get into the writers mind, I would say he wanted a good ending, wanted us to feel some sympathy for the mother and so he came up with Rape and RTS. But, he left too much to chance.

His biggest faux pas was having Shannon as a friend. No professional therapist is going to allow him/herself to become that personally involved. If they did, they would soon find themselves under review. Therapists must remain disinterested if they are going to help their patients. (if you don't know the difference between uninterested and disinterested I suggest you consult a dictionary) A judge is disinterested. If they lose this detachment they become ineffective as a therapist. Shannon should know this and so should the author.

The story was good until he got rushed or sloppy or both.

Try again. But keep writing. :)

Chagrined.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
fucked up life

The wife character doesn't make any sense. Why get married, if your going to have trust issues? Why wasn't Shannon any help, until it was too late? You figured she would be wary of men, and if Shannon was helping her all those years, you figured she would have made progress, but she didn't make any behavioral changes, or no self inflection until he left. It was like she told Shannon and that was it, she didn't face the past, didn't want to change, and wanted to hurt her husband on purpose, because someone else hurt her. Rape is horrible, but the wife's action does not make any sense, especially with Shannon's help, she somehow never had an epiphany. You figure, that she would have least pieced together part of her fractured psyche, but she did not. And after she got help, she did not make a change until it was too late. It was like she was flatline and all of a sudden reality hits, and consequences happened. I hate it when authors kill off the wife, we miss the confrontation, and the back and forth that would have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Justice

What happened to the Sperm donors of the 4 boys? Nothing! They get away scott free. This destroyed the story for me.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
3.75 star

3.75 for the story in total. I feel as if the rape was an after thought for justification purpose to try and fit her behavioral pattern. Plot was good, writing is good, husband is believable. Most men that find out that they are a victim of paternity fraud, have a hard time maintaining a relationship with the children he thought was his, in fact it rarely happens that a relationship is maintained. Even the children find it hard to maintain a relationship.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Common Knowledge

We all know "Once a cheater always a cheater" is true or an article of faith or perhaps only sometimes. Right? Well I remember reading somewhere that most male sex abusers were abused as children. This makes some sense, but I wonder what happens to abused little girls when they grow up? This story is perhaps an outlier and then the general reaction should be to be afraid of intimate relations with men, But it certainly entertained me...

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
We'll

The story didn't go as I thought it was going but that doesn't mean I need to bash the author!

Personally I'm upset that she died and closure was not obtained for anyone.

I'm not a BTB no matter what the circumstances and I think I would have been happier ( in this case) if there was reconciliation. SORRY everyone just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Problematic Chapter

I am a woman who would suggest to FLC that maybe those whom you deride as the “bitter, lonely old men” on this site are among the best-equipped to criticize the story, because they have been badly burnt by women. They are not unsympathetic to female victims, but are calling this woman out for the damage she unnecessarily inflicted for so many years (years after receiving therapy) upon her innocent husband and children and for which she ultimately did not take sufficient responsibility.

Also, I am as unhappy as they with the fact that the author only has us reading her letter after she’s dead, avoiding a confrontation with her husband, and therefore providing no challenge to her version of things.

I would add the only criticism that I have yet to read of this story, and that is that people who are deeply troubled such as this woman exhibit symptoms

early in the relationship (in this case it would probably have been sexual fears or inhibitions), but he literally had no clues as to how dysfunctional she was.

As a young man, my son has dated two pleasant, intelligent, talented women, one whose father was murdered by his extra-marital lover and another whose mother left her disabled husband and daughters to join an ashram. Ultimately, both these relationships failed because these women’s lives were still inordinately affected by those experiences, and it was obvious in the way they dealt with him, in their values and behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Its times like this that frontlinecaster should do us all a favor and get "airtight" so we dint gave to listen to its ramblings.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

I have to agree with HDK and others. Nuff said.

frontlinecaster --- "...am issue lilt this..." 0_o

gabaagabaaover 9 years ago
Many Thanks

I very much enjoyed this story and I thought that the third chapter was an interesting and worthwhile addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again ...

ASSHOLES like frontline"cuckster" stand up for the rights of the "guilty" while they "shoot from the lip" to condemn the innocent ( i.e. the husband and everyone else that has to live with and clean up "psycho-babble" Sandy's "poor, confused" choices )!

I wonder .....

do the righteous "defenders of the maligned and wrongly accused cheating wives crowd" arms tire out faster waving the "Whore Wife Apologist" flag or from opening and closing the closet door while they watch their "liberated" spouses/girlfriends screw another "so called" real man????

Just something to think about "flC" while you sit there in the dark!!!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
I'm curious

Can you lot even read? Where did I defend the wife, other than to say that it's wrong to claim she wasn't raped just because she didn't report it. I know it's shocking, but it's possible to see things not in pure black and white, that all women aren't either chaste, loving virginal wives or complete whores who deserve to be raped and killed. My only goal here has been to point out the way that assholes have been perpetuating horrible myths about rape victims, especially children, that if they feel guilt or confusion after the fact that they must not really have been raped.

But please, go on anon cowards, keep defending that position. You and the rest of the violent, angry, pathetic little internet virgins can go back to your MRA forums and your PUAhate groups and rant about how evil bitches are and how rape isn't even a real thing.

See, I can put words into your mouths too. It's fun!

firas01firas01over 9 years ago
good story

although i hate the noble victim concept like hell, because you may act noble throughout your life, you may walk away from confrontations or insults and act like a man, but when you discover a betrayal that goes this deep, nobody and i mean nobody would not lash out and destroy everything around, in my opinion which may worth nothing, for a man to act like the husband in this story, he should either feel that he is less than a man or that he deserves whatever life shits on him, and this is the formula for slaves and... three stars

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Wow the comments are more interesting than the story!

This story seems to have caused a bit of consternation among the readers. It is an age old defense based on the victim having a hard life v. personal responsibility for one's actions. Do all rape victims turn into serial cheaters? I don't think so. Because she was raped, does that justify cheating on her husband and worse cuckolding him with other men's children and denying him a blood line? I am absolutely sure it does not. By legal definition, she was not crazy. She knew what she was doing and did it anyway. She said she cared about her husband but her actions spoke otherwise. She was lying to everyone including herself. She didn't love anyone including herself. She was just a mess that her unfortunate husband happen to step in and it cost him his genetic legacy. There really isn't anything more to this than that. As far as feeling sorry for the husband, well he lived and prospered. He could have been some poor bastard in a car accident or had a heart attack, instead he had a piece of shit for a wife. He is lucky he has his health and a chance to have some fun in the time left. Given that he is a rich guy he could probably find a nice young lady to give him a child with half his DNA too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KarenE, you are a sick fuck

I hope you die of ovarian cancer too. We expect nonce talk from zedo, no doubt a child rapist as are many of the other sick fucks on this site, but I'm ashamed to have been a fan of harddaysnight. You fuckers need to be burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am going to make an exception.

Normally, I reserve my comment, anonymous or not, for the author. I usually try to be positive and if that's not possible, I do stay constructive.

But frontlinecaster, you deserve special mention today.

You sir(?), are every bit the bigot that you rail against. You are an antagonist.

Most of the objections you have to stories are slanted to suit your perspective, and many times they are not justified anyway.

The 'btb' crowd is also bigoted, but many are that way through their experience, their history. I am in a loving, long-lasting relationship, have never had the reason to even question my wife (maybe that makes me a fool?), but even I can see that the reason they are as they are is through life's bitter lessons.

It does seem to me, though, that seeing your comments against some stories paints you as absurd in the extreme.

Many of the stories that you detest are ranked very highly.

Many of those same stories have very high hit rates.

Many of those stories are not jerk-off material, but stories to make you think instead. But who said every story here has to make you want to pull your little pecker? Sometimes it is better to have one's mind elevated a little.

While we live in a free-speech society (thank God), I am very glad that your particular perspectives (and those who mostly agree with you like 'swingerjoe') are very much in the minority.

So go ahead, keep railing against the stories here. As much as there is no rule that a story has to be about slut wives getting their way, there is also no rule that the stories on here can't be about redemption for the wronged husband. If such a rule were to be created, you would have to cull all of the better stories on here. This site, because it has been allowed to go whatever way it wants to, has a very peculiar and particular culture, and your whining will never change that. If it does, it is a great loss to all. After all, if you want fetishes and humiliation you can find them almost anywhere else.

This site is a beast of it's own nature, leave it alone.

And all one need do is to look at scores to see what the majority of the public prefer. You need look no further than the 'Hall Of Fame' stories, count the ones that you would rate, and then count the ones that someone like I would rate, and then check the results.

I do not see any of your works there... or any of Matt Moreau's, or AngiqueSophie anywhere near the top of that list... or even further down

So you go ahead, sit on your little throne and command the tide to turn back. King Canute did so well in that regard, it's your turn to show us how it's done.

Either that, or go out further away from the shore so when the tide comes in it takes you away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My sincerest apologies, Hanover_Fist, for allowing this jackass to draw out a response that hijacks the thread about ...your... story, but sometimes, one just has to say something.

I may be anonymous, but I think I contribute more than that idiot, despite that he uses a name.

As to the story, I must agree with one commentator. It seems that you are trying to garner sympathy for the ex with this chapter, which is noble, but I personally don't quite feel that it gels with the origins of the story.

If you take it on face value, the entire story (all 3 chapters) seems to say is that life is never fair, and that all characters were damaged and that nobody is really responsible in the very end. I don't think life is like that. Usually, if someone suffers, it is through the simple greed and/or lust of another, and is enabled through lack of respect for other people.

It is usually that simple. The actions of spoilt brats. The wife was a spoilt brat in the first installment, who spent many years fooling others that she was a normal, everyday mom and partner. Justifications for that are shallow. At some point we all are responsible for what we do as adults.

Still, it was well written. Just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congrats!!!!

You have written one of the best stories to be posted here in a long time. Its a truly sad story, but some are and some are not. Keep on writing and I'll read each one that you post.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

A bit of a downer but well written and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing looking forward to future submissions.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

As usual, anons have nothing of value to contribute to a conversation and don't bother to actually read the comments

I've never criticized this story, I've criticized the misogynist, victim shaming people in this comment thread who talk out of their ass about what is and isn't rape. Notice you don't mention that.

By the way, why is it only the BTB crowd who get a free pass because of personal experience to hold their opinions without ever being questioned on them, hmm? Oh right, we can't have a conversation about this, because you're an anon, and therefore too much of a coward to actually engage on a subject. As I said, worthless.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Wife is contradictory

Rape doesn't explain her behavior, unless she wanted to punish her husband, and her children. She claimed she loved him, but had no respect for him, and in her mind and actions she constantly attacked him. Rape doesn't explain it all. She also resented her husband for being successful, so she also has jealousy issues. In fact she was quite vain, and stated that the children were hers. Even if they divorce, she probably would have expose that the children were not his, and he would have no biological rights to any of them. Hell, he still would have paid child support. The states prefer that there be a father, biological or not, to foot the bill. Just look at cases of paternity fraud, and ex-husbands forced to pay child support that never knew that the child were not theirs. There are men going to jail for not paying and ending up on the streets, all because their ex-wives lied. Divorce does favor women here in the states. So she was damaged from rape, vain, vindictive, jealous, and also possessive. Did she really love him, or she wanted to portray herself in a better light? WhenThat is why the confrontation is crucial, we missed the back and forth that would have happen, and she might be stripped of her illusions. If she loved him, then why she did not respect him. Not showing respect, mean you believe that you are better usually, and that person doesn't deserve you. And I do have sympathy for rape victims, I believe that daisy Coleman was raped. But power and connections wins the day. Even the doctors that examine her believed that she was raped. Hell, one of the boys there admitted to raping Paige. So only one girl was raped, is highly unbelievable. I hate it when athletes get away with rape, and rape happens a lot at college, and in the military. But, in this story it simply doesn't add up. Rape was added to try and explain her and why she is the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Flc,

Ever heard of a proxy?

I could comment as an anon 500 times a story if I so wished. Instead I focus on the author's work rather than promoting an agenda.

With today being the exception.

Today you were the subject, and yes, it is a thread hijack, it was directed at you and your comments across the board, not this story.

As it stands the rape in the story was little more than an ill-conceived plott device but it gave you a hook for your typical attacks.

You aren't worth the energy any further. See? Commenting as anon is better.

You nonce.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
weak ending

But I really couldn't see a way to explain the situation that you created.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

It's not whether anons can comment more than once, it's that there's no way of knowing if it's the same person. That's the point of a screen name, it lets people attribute your comments to you and converse with you. You on the other hand are just another of a nameless, faceless crowd of cowards who won't stand by the insults you throw out or the crap you spew. Thus, you are worthless.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtover 9 years ago
For fucks sake

Frontlinecaster get over yourself it's anon's right to stay anonymous and yet again you are fueling a debate when the focus should be on a well written story by an author that is better then you.

Focus on the writers not stupid debates by the I love xleglover club.

Hanover it was a good read keep it up and you will become popular and take the comments with a grain of salt as most are tired and bitter men and women

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Another Try

Let me try again. This is a ridiculous story but it is not the point anymore. The point is that so many of you people find it acceptable to trivialise a persistent campaign of child abuse. It is not just rape, you numbskulls, it is the sort of evil abuse which most often ruins a person for life. Focus on the elephant, for God's sake, not the gnat. See if you can't drum up a tiny drop of compassion from your miserable hearts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for the cheating wife? Was that the goal of this chapter? The cunts whole adult life was a lie. She lied to her husband, she lied to her kids and to herself. I ain't buying the reason for the posthumous letters. She died of cancer. I hope she was in a lot of pain.

This last chapter is in need of a serious redux. It could have been a classic. Instead it was a cop-out.

Two stars for the writing skill

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
I would have more compassion if

I would have compassion, if she wasn't vain, vindictive, petty, and jealous. Her husband help support her and her children, and she had no respect for him. He was a victim of hers, and she created new victims. Before he left, she viewed those children as only hers, and after she dies, she wants him to look after her children and take care of them. Does she not get any blame then, and if we were to excuse her, then we would have to excuse those men who abuse their wives since they might have been abuse by their fathers. Should we have sympathy for those men too. Because you were a victim of a crime, it is okay to make victim of others. She denied him his genetical continuance And the husband is a victim of emotional abuse. I do have sympathy, and didn't like her dying like that. She should have justice against her uncle, but her husband should have left her long ago, and sued her for fraud. Putting on a pretense, just to make her look better while she had no respect for his work, but does not mind spending the money he gathers from it. If a husband emotionally abuses his wife, since he is a man, would people care if he was abuse as a child?

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 9 years ago
As I had predicted

she would try to psychobabble, as she herself said it, and it would fail miserably to articulate the reason for her having 4 boys, by 4 different men, and each being named for either the "sperm donor" or some James Bond character shed fell in love with, etc.

actually, HER REASONS for being the way she was ---- starting with the fall from the tree at her uncle's, through all the night particles at Boston U, through all the "rapes" by Robert and his colleagues, etc. ---- were less believable, as the AUTHOR told us.

Yes, the psychologist, Shannon (who became a friend and an "aunt" to the boys, especially after their father left), would have successfully planted AND GOT THE WIFE to tell the rational she did (e.g., I began to lose respect for your father, someone who was not able to tell Michael, our last boy, was not his... because Michael acted so differently, looked so different from him, etc.

Sorry, dear author/wife... but the last boy was THE LEAST *interesting* character.

Robert, the co-worker, raped the wife and used her like a bitch in heat for months on end, and loaned her to HIS FRIEND, what was it?, Andy?, and BOTH MEN made HER PREGNANT and INSISTED that she named the boys AFTER each man, and somehow, she said in her letter, she didn't know any thing about each boy's real DNA paternity UNTIL REALLY LATE IN HER CHARADE OF A LIFE, around the birth and growth of the LAST of her boys with different men?

anyway, as I said, I KNEW THERE WAS NO WAY THE AUTHOR could really do a decent, credible job explaining away this heinous character; to his credit, he churned out a short letter in which the heinous woman admitted she's likely not gonna be in Paradise with Jesus waiting for them --- the family --- and that she's likely headed for Satan's HELL, where it is hot and there's ETERNAL PARTIES, like she had enjoyed so much during MOST of her life, both during college AND when she was popping one boy after another, with different men...

I voted "5" on all short installments, but it's really just the first and original installment that I think truly merit a "5"... the subsequent chapters shouldn't get more than a 4 or 4.5 or so... but that is still really good, in my view... Short as the story was, it's clear the AUTHOR had put a few hours of thoughts and writing and revision and editing into it...

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
So

The father was perfect, and the woman never deserved him. He never noticed her dark side, he never called her on her 'bad' actions and he let things fester.

In fact, I'm betting if he needed to cross the harbor in San Diego, dear old Dad wouldn't need a boat or a bridge to do so. He might get his feet wet a bit, but that's about it.

The deep sense of loss by Michael from having a father who didn't care enough about him to stay...solved with one manly hug from St. Dad!

This was an emotional piece. But I get tired of 'perfect man' syndrome (and the corollary 'despicable man' syndrome). Let me put it this way: the husband ran off. We are supposed to forgive this because of his emotional pain. We are not supposed to forgive the wife for having the same issues. This last comment is directed more at those who readily forgive the man but not the woman, not the author. Sorry, the reasoning goes both ways.

How would she keep this secret? Why didn't she seek help earlier? How stupid was this man to not ACT when he detected these 'off' things?

But you will improve in characters and writing if you continue. Get an editor and check your phrasing a bit more.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
This part of it just could not happen:

"I searched his briefcase every night and got jealous. I listened to his dinner conversations. Although he didn't realize it, I remembered all the stuff he was saying. I knew more than he gave me credit for. I knew about the secret airplane design and other secret stuff. "

If he was working on classified military equipment and either talked about his work or took papers home, he would lose his security clearance, be off the project, and probably face criminal charges so fast his head wouldn't even have time to spin.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
RE:FD45

Wow, so he should suck it up and support children that are not his. Should we allow paternity fraud to happen, because this was fraud. She knew that there was a chance the children were not his, and she never gave him a chance to adopt them or not. She forced fatherhood upon him through false pretense. Should wives that have affairs, whom get pregnant , be able to make their husband responsible for their mistake. There are some states, if you are married, and your wife gets pregnant, then the husband automatically becomes responsible because he is married to her. He has no choice in the matter. He wasn't given a choice, and if he decided to adopt them, then I would kick his ass for not supporting the kids, and have a major issue of him not taking responsibility. The real people responsible for those kids is the mother and the biological fathers. There are some feminist that believe that a woman has a right to choose a sperm donor, and choose who is responsible for helping her raise her child. Ha, force fatherhood. Also, it is no guarantee, that in the future, that the boys will continue viewing him as their father either. So they have a right to abandon him, but not vice versa. Cheack out the statistics of paternity fraud, and the choices if the child wants to continue the relationship or not. Even if he divorce, and the courts prove that the children are not his, he might not get visitation rights, but is probably responsible for financial support no matter what. There are men going to jail for not paying child support for kids that don't belong to them. That family was an illusion built upon lies. She wants him to be the father because he probably can help them out. She didn't care about his needs for his own biological children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
flc

I've realized you were right. I was wrong to argue with you. I just let my overwhelming gay lust for you throw me off. I take back what I said. I know I'm too much ofa coward to use a screen name, but you can trust me I am the same anon.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Father was not perfect

If he had been perfect, he would have caught some clue in her behavior or had the foresight to have his newborn children's DNA tested in case of inherited diseases and tumbled to his wife's behavior early on, like so many typical Literotica wronged husbands. No, he was flawed. His flaw was that he loved and trusted his loving wife so deeply that over the years he was oblivious to any number of little discrepancies that would have sent most of the husbands in Literotica stories running for DNA testing kits and private investigators, and instead set himself up for a devastating discovery that would send his entire lie-based reality crashing to the ground and leave him unable to do anything but run for his sanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There is a Spanish Proverb

"The children of my daughter are my grandchildren, the children of my son I do not know." Having been married to a cheating slut I have little to no sympathy for the mother. Fuck her and the horse she road in on, cheaters always have excuses as to why they cheat and they always blame their spouses, cheating cunt. My response is BULLSHIT! She's a cheating cunt who got cancer from spreading her legs for everyone who came along ( yeah I know wasn't spelled out but highly likely it was HPV), she didn't get what she disserved because the boys didn't know soon enough she a was a cum dumpster. I don't fault the guy for reestablishing a relationship but he sure acted like a wimp. The Oprah excuse that "I was abused so it's not my fault" is bullshit too. By that logic all the men who were having sex with her were abused when they were kids? Yeah fuck that if she was really concerned she would have talked to her husband and sought out a doctor to help her with her problem. And fuck Aunt Shannon, she helped rationalize her actions. This everybody is happy ending is not likely, she stole a lifetime from her husband and the lies and deceit were minimized. He is trying to be an honorable guy but it doesn't get back what she stole. But she robbed him of the chance to exact revenge on the assholes who she gave it up to. In the end she didn't have enough pain and she should have died hated as well as alone for what she did to her husband and family. FUCK CHEATERS OF BOTH SEXES THEY DISERVE NOTHING BUT PAIN!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
try another try

After TEN YEARS of therapy there was no change in her behavior toward her husband.

Mental health is also known as behavioral health.

She continued to deny her husband respect and love.

She tried to make it more difficult for him to be with and bond with the boys that she claims to have believed were his sons.

She did this after years of therapy.

She was a victim, does that give her a permit to make him her victim?

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
1*

Interesting start but a piss poor ending. Just psychobabble bullshit to try and justify an evil cunt's life.

Mostera1Mostera1over 9 years ago
I dont understand

The wife was abused as a child victim of a heinous rape by a family member. I won't pretend to understand the trauma of a rape victim but her withholding of that from her husband to the man whom she pledged her well being was difficult to swallow. He should have been privy to such crucial role information. The therapist who became a friend was very questionable in how she handled this tragedy and for me the devil of this tale.

Technically the wife was in therapy with "Aunt" Shannon for over 15 years and during all this time the husband was trashed by the wife while the boys were growing up. Shannon must be a poor therapist. As a friend she should have intervened when she learned the trauma and help ALL of the family. Her character as mentioned was for me the worst by her inaction. She didn't help this family she used and abused them for her studies. How wrong.

I found this ending unsatisfying, and not plausible in the grand scope of the story. And agree it was a copout to kill the wife.

Thank you,

M1***

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Five stars. Felt a bit rushed at the end. We get the hubby's perspective early on, but nothing at the end. Would have loved to know what he thought after reading the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Very muted response to her plight. To much anger towards your antagonist . The previous 2 chapters emotionally powerful.Consequently , this chapter suffers .

Nothing wrong with the plot. The characters are well written and distinguished from one another .

The technique of a different narrator for each chapter helps create tension but the " bad guy" ends up very unsympathetic. Even though she is partly blameless from the abuse . The addition of the aunt Shannon is your attempt to create favorable feeling towards the wife . It doesn't quite work.

4*s for the whole thing, keep writing. This was a very hypnotic tragedy !! We couldn't stop reading as the wreck happened, lol. Good job.

AMerryMan

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 9 years ago
Poster Mostera1 brought up a good point

that I should have but didn't bring up: Shannon, the friend/psychologist.

yes, this woman is almost as horrible as the wife.

not only do they engage in psycho babbling, as psychologists, THIS ONE actually actively devised plans and schemes to HIDE from the husband knowledge that he and any sane person must have, in order to be complete and whole humans, to be a member of a family... in HER VIEW, the idiotic psychologist/Shannon's view, IT MUST HAVE BEEN TO PROTECT HIM and HIS FAMILY...

again, so much psycho babble as rational.

this is why I have NEVER LIKED stories that resort to spending endless paragraphs and pages and chapters on repetitious psychobabbles, as to why characters do, or should do, or WHY THEY HAVE DONE... A or B or C...

I have never spoken to or seen a psychologist in real life; but they must actually be and sound like THIS fictitious one here? psycho babbling idiots....

THAT'S NOT to say as individuals, as groups, we humans don't have mental or other psychopathological issues; we do.

I am just saying these "professionals" are mostly just babbling idiots....

The SCIENCE of psychology will likely grow, as the science of NEUROLOGY grows and gets more refined in its approach (NEUROSCIENCE) to understanding the "misfiring" of neurons, which may or may not control the various mental and physical acts or impulses we/the sick say "BEYOND OUR CONTROL".... in the coming years and decades and centuries.... but as it is right now, psychology is just almost entirely a couch potable babbling arena, which the "professional" having done little beyond having memorized a whole bunch of Dr. so and so has said so and so, etc., ad nauseam... and being able to name drop, as to who said what, "under what circumstances," etc...... as of right now, psychology is not really a science discipline, yet...

'tis why I hate it, when AUTHORS used pseudo psycho-babbling as reasons, rational, or explanation as to why X or Y happens (in the various characters the said authors created, that is)...

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Hmmm.

Genghis has a point. Shannon was even worse than Wifey. Instead of doing what any self-respecting psychologist should do, i.e. HELPING Wifey get over her problems, she enabled Wifey instead! Instead of giving Wifey the help she truly needed to get past the rapes when she was younger and either divorce Hubby instead of making him an unknowing cuckold, or at least admitting to him that she had a problem, Shannon CONSPIRED with Wifey to HIDE the fact that Hubby's kids weren't really his.

Yes, Shannon was WAY worse than Wifey in this one. She should have her license to practice revoked for life for that bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wifey

Feel sorry for wifey; Apart from her dad virtually everybody else except Robert let her down. The husband was kept in the dark so he is exempt and Shannon should have been put against a wall & shot for that alone.

No mention of taking the 'fathers' into paternity suits. Why let them get away free 'n clear? Perhaps these aspects should be addressed using a 4th chapter?

Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't give a shit

Not his kids, not his responsibility. Should have thought about that before spreading your legs, cunt. The children, IMO, should be killed off. They're bad blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was harsh

Not too many characters to like in this sad tale. Sandy certainly had some serious issues and her inability to communicate with her husband killed their relationship. Shannon didn't help one single bit by suggesting to Sandy that she hide her issues from her family. And Father Dear? What a coward! He finds out that he's been betrayed horribly. So instead of confronting his wife he just takes off and leaves everyone and everything? I don't care who the sperm donor was, he was the boys Father. Had he tried to get a divorce the Courts probably would have made him pay child support for all four. But he took the cowards way out and ran away. Not how a man behaves, so I had no love for his character. Not that this wasn't fairly well written (I didn't care for the format) but it was a real downer. It simply wasn't entertaining.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Depressing

It wasn't entertaining. In the whole story there were a few characters to feel sorry for, but none I wanted to empathize with. No justice. No happy ending. No reward for reading the story. If I wanted to be reminded that life sucks I could watch the news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slut

A cheating slut is just that. I have nothing but sympathy for a rape victim... but.. if that rules your life then that is a choice the victim makes. The partying and sex say nothing about her but SLUT!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NOT KNOWING "QUE SERA"

teach what your soul believes, its like Crops, if the soil is good so will the crops. TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
We can all only hope

That her death was the most painful death that anyone has ever suffered!

It's just a pity that she cannot be tortured beyond death!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Worth reading

Actually a well written story that is very sad.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Very formulated and boring

It is difficult for me to sympathize with a deceitful character presented as the wife in this story. Whatever her problems, they should've been addressed as a team. This story was totally implausible. Thank you for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
haha got raped loser

then she destroys her husband, i stand by my haha comment, then she died ,then are all forgiving as men should be, to raped whores i say haha, not like they are even human..she wasnt.

its like not beating a bitch, because she is a bitch, so many women are bad ,moms....so many.....haha she got raped

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ 03/01/15 Anon...

...Think it might be time to switch to de-caf.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
People need to pay attention to timelines...

1. As a fourteen (14) year old girl, she was raped over a period of a year by a family member... A single instance of rape can be traumatizing for an adult woman, how much worse would repeated instances be for a young girl...?

2. For the following year or so, her parents had her in therapy. Doesn't speak highly for that therapist if her parents never became aware of her issues... as a minor, you'd have thought there would have been some involvement of them WITH the shrink...

3. She didn't initially cheat - she was RAPED again. Discouraging that for her, as a then adult with a husband who she thought highly of, that she couldn't go to him for help. You COULD believe that Robert (her rapist) made her think so much of her uncle (her first rapist) that his actions made her feel like the fourteen-year-old girl again - meaning a person who didn't HAVE a husband who could protect her...

4. She didn't name her first two kids after her rapists because she was all "Oh, I love what we're doing and am going to reward you by naming our kids after you." No, she was FORCED (again, by her rapists) to name what she thought were her and her HUSBAND'S children after the rapists...

5. We've no idea who the third child's father is. If her letter is to be believed, he wasn't named after his father OR sperm donor (especially since she THOUGHT they were one in the same) - and considering she was confessing to everything else, we've no reason to believe she was lying about that... but the DNA does support the father was some OTHER someone else...

6. I'm confused how she could know Michael wasn't her husband's "when he was delivered" citing his looking and ACTING different... he "acted" different right after he was delivered...? And she didn't say who SHE decided to name their fourth after...

7. Shannon didn't show up until AFTER Sandy broke an innocent girl's jaw before she managed to start cheating yet again. Now this one is odd... Shannon showed up around when Robert (the child) was five... His father left when he was sixteen... so... in ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS Shannon didn't once suggest it might be a good idea to work on some of Sandy's guilt feelings by, oh, I don't know, talking to their FATHER...?!? Sheesh...

8. She hides her dying from her children and HOPES they can find their father... when she spent time and money and had failed to date...? How was she figuring THEY were going to manage it...? And with no realistic way to believe they'd succeed where her and her PIs had failed, she permanently leaves them, not even giving them a chance to say good-bye... Or, if they should have really needed it, confront her and tell her how much they hate her when she confesses to their face.

Seems Shannon should have her license pulled - if for no better reason than that she SHOULD realize Sandy still desperately needs professional help and if Shannon is to close to provide it any lower than she should have suggested another shrink...

Though I didn't hate the story, I wasn't too keen on the characters and their actions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes no sense

In her letter, she's portrayed as a submissive person. Yet she is dominant enough to treat her husband like shit, and to control the relationship he has with her sons. She's also dominant enough to object to his names for her kids. She could have at least used some of his suggestions as middle names but she didn't. Another thing that makes no sense is that she seemed happier going back to work after Robert was born. That doesn't sound like someone being taken advantage of at work. Another thing I don't understand is how she could be Jealous of someone she has no respect for. Jealousy itself requires a certain amount of respect for the person, or thing that causes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read gave you a 5 for your effort,

and for the content.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
hard too

find much sympathy for the wife. She allowed herself to be seduced by going to that mans house alone and drinking, then she allowed him to tell her what to do in regards to naming the baby after him. She could have at any time told her husband or the authorities that she was being blackmailed or "raped" as she called it but she chose not to. Also i know it happens in real life but for the life of me i dont understand why she allowed her uncle to molest her and wouldnt tell anyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Silly part regarding wife finding out what he did

He would not have classified anything in his briefcase. Just taking it from designated areas is a crime. She would not have a clue. Great stories from recent declassifications of projects where families r interviewed and they had not a clue as to what father/spouse's job was, or how they were told a fabrication. Zero chance hemhad anything on him to give that away.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
EXCUSES AND ALIBIS DO NOT ATONE

for continuing discretions and lies, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow that was a terrible ending

So the cheating wife succumbs to cancer and never has to confront her husband. Nor does the weak-willed husband ever confront his cheating wife. Not a very satisfactory ending. Not that the story was badly written, the technical aspects were fine. I simply hated the ending. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic whore

She blames everything on uncle Charlie. It's always easy to blame someone else for your problems. She was aware enough when she was younger to realize she needed help. And her thoughts about her husband not loving her and ignoring her is pure bullshit. Just another story about a broken person trying to pretend to be normal without getting the help they need.

By the way, how could she be fucking these guys more than her husband and not expect that they might have knocked her up. She was truly delusional.

This was a 1* story finish if ever there was one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You had a good concept in chapter 1 but you fucked it up over the span of 2 chapters. Chapter is a total clusterfuck where you turned the whore into a martyr. As an author you chose the easiest way out and that is not the mark of someone who writes well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! THIS IS ONE SAD STORY!

Yep Congrats Hanover Fist you wrote the sadest story I have read to this moment!

Please this story will never sit well with a lot of people! I found the mother was on a woe is me decline! And I am dying don't cry over me ? But by golly you better cry over me as I am feeling sorry for myself bull? PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE WRITE A HAPPY STORY! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hello Father Series Info