Help Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were co-workers. A couple are friends, but just barely. It's tough being the newby," she said with sad eyes.

Tony glanced down at her, the breasts he had admired all night teasing him under the soft sweater. If he had to put money on it, he'd bet she wasn't wearing a bra. If only he could find out for sure, he thought.

"Somehow I suspect someone as cute and intelligent as you won't have any problems making friends. Just let them hear that accent one time and they'll be putty in your hands."

This time Beverly actually blushed. "Free drinks and flattering compliments. No wonder you were busy tonight."

"We did OK," Tony admitted. "Not everybody gets freebies. Or flattering compliments, for that matter."

"What do you give the babes that come in here?" Beverly asked, sipping on her straw.

Tony grinned. "Ahhh, I think you underestimate yourself, Beverly."

Beverly leaned forward, looked down the bar to judge how loud she could speak, and said, "Seriously. How many customers have you f..., er, had? Not counting men."

Tony laughed out loud until he saw Jim and two guys looking his way. "Men and women combined? Zero."

"Have you ever wanted to?" Beverly asked, leaning back from the bar and easing a little pressure off her breasts.

"Every night, including tonight."

Beverly looked at Tony as if to study him. "I can't believe a guy like you can't get anybody he wants. Are you married?"

"Divorced." He said the word as if Beverly would simply disappear in a puff of smoke as soon as he uttered it. Instead, she looked at him with widening eyes and a slight grin.

"Bravo, Tony. A man who speaks the truth. Finally, after all these years."

They studied each other silently before Tony leaned on the bar, just inches from Beverly's face, and said, "You can be the first."

Beverly wrapped her lips around the straw and drew in a short drink. She pulled her mouth up and off the straw. Her tongue slid across her full, pink lips effortlessly.

"Let's go," she nearly whispered.

Tony led the way down the short hallway leading to his office. He allowed Beverly to enter first, then closed and locked the door behind them. He watched her stop and then turn to face him, every angle of her body making him want her even more. She tossed her purse onto a chair and looked at Tony.

Without a word, she moved to Tony and offered her lips to him. A gentle kiss quickly turned passionate, followed by an embrace and grinding together of bodies like lovers who had been separated for a month. Beverly felt the unquestionable hardness of Tony's cock press against her when his hands fell to her ass, pulling them closer.

She fumbled with his belt as they kissed, frantically unbuttoning the pants and pulling down the zipper. Just as she went to feel his cock, Tony grabbed the bottom of her sweater and forced her arms up with a tug. As he correctly speculated earlier in the evening, Beverly did not have on a bra. With his pants gathered around his ankles, Tony ran his fingers over Beverly's petite tits.

The nipples grew with each passing second until they offered plenty of pink skin to squeeze and pull.

"Ohhhhh God. Yes," she murmured.

Immediately, Tony's thoughts switched to the phone...and Emily at the other end. He hoped...prayed...that Beverly would give her a good show.

"Your tits are incredible, Beverly."

"Use your mouth, Tony. I need to feel your tongue on them," she told him.

He eagerly complied with her wish, sucking heartily on each one for several seconds. Her hand touched him on the outside of his boxers, but she quickly moved inside the shorts and gripped him tightly. The harder he sucked, the tighter her grip became.

At the first opportunity, Beverly kneeled in front of Tony and slid down his boxers. She took his shoes, pants and boxers off, and then moved up to concentrate solely on his hard, thick cock. She kissed the tip, then taunted him with short, slow swipes of her tongue along the bottom of the shaft.

"Please take it in your mouth, Beverly," Tony said, more for Emily's benefit that his own.

Beverly's lips parted and slowly engulfed the cock. She slid forward and, to Tony's disbelief, eventually had the entire thing down her throat. She pulled back agonizingly slowly, applying more pressure as she went. By the time she got to the head, Tony was sure he was about to blast her face with his cum.

"My God, Beverly. Do all Southern girls do that?"

"Only after two margaritas," she said. "Well, sometimes before."

He allowed her another minute or two of focus on his cock, then Tony said, "Get up here."

Beverly stood up and smiled. Tony took her tiny hand and led her to the front of his desk.

"Turn around," he said.

Beverly put her ass on the edge of the desk and let Tony grab her by the waist. With one swift movement, she was sitting on the desk. Her tiny skirt barely covered her pussy, which was fine with Tony because he reached underneath and put both hands on the top of her panties. Beverly lifted her ass off the desk and let him pull down the small garment.

Once the panties were tossed aside, he looked down at the shapely thighs he had admired all evening. Her skin was flawless and he ran his fingers up and down the inside of her thighs. Beverly spread her legs, inviting him higher.

Tony pushed up the skirt until it bunched around her waist. The pussy he exposed was bare except for a patch of fine, blonde hair above Beverly's clit. The folds of skin designed to protect her clit and vagina were stretched wide, tempting him to take advantage.

"Lay back," Tony said.

Beverly didn't need to clear anything away from the overly neat desk. She allowed her head and back to come to rest on the wooden desktop—then waited for Tony to satisfy her.

He leaned over her body and took a breast into his mouth. Each lick of her nipple produced a louder moan.

"Yes! Harder, Tony. Suck it harder!"

Tony thought of Emily's request for an imaginary bite, so he put his teeth around Beverly's nipple and bit softly. The resulting sound was as close to a scream as he'd gotten from her yet. He bit harder and she cried out, "Oh God! Yessss!"

Beverly permitted Tony a short time around her tits, then she begged, "Fuck me. Now! Please!"

He pulled her toward him until her ass rested on the very edge of the desk and her pussy was totally accessible. Tony used his hand to push his cock down to the entrance of her cunt, put the tip inside the warm, wet hole, and prepared to fuck the woman of his dreams.

"Oh, shit," he said suddenly. "I have condoms in the drawer if you..."

"Fuck me, damn it. It's OK. Just get that fuckin' cock inside me!"

Almost before she quit giving the order, Tony thrust forward and drove his cock inside Beverly until their bodies met with a loud smack. Beverly's gasp reverberated in the tiny office. Tony pulled back and repeated the action, once again drawing a loud response from his partner.

Soon, he held Beverly by the ass fucking her as fast and hard as he could. She was wet and tight, a combination that felt extraordinarily good to Tony's throbbing cock. Meanwhile, Beverly marveled at the sensation of the thickest, hardest cock she could ever remember stretching her to the fullest, filling her with a new awareness of what a man could really do to her.

"God, you're good. So tight," Tony groaned between strokes.

Beverly squeezed her cunt even tighter around his cock, wringing one more loud moan out of Tony. "That's for the free drink," she said.

"Play with your clit, Beverly. I want to hear you cum," he said.

She gladly put one hand on the swollen clit, rubbing it hard, while using her other hand to play with her nipple. Tony watched her intently, wishing the entire time that Emily could see, as well as hear, what was happening. He allowed himself one short moment to wonder if her next request might be for a video. The thought excited him, as if he wasn't already excited.

The pressure building inside his balls brought his attention back to the present. Then he heard Beverly say, "Yes! I'm almost there. Harder, Tony!"

He rammed his cock into her with short, strong bursts. Tony watched Beverly's breasts roll on her chest with each pounding she took. Her hands clutched at the top of the desk, unable to grip anything but showing just how close she was to cumming.

"C'mon, Beverly. Let it go. Cum for me, Beverly!"

"God! Oh God! Yessss!"

"That's it! Feel my cock...deep inside you," Tony said, pausing between stabs.

Beverly let out a guttural squeal, followed by many quieter, but no less energetic, gasps. Her forceful orgasm was all it took for Tony to cum. He held Beverly by the waist, his cock stationary for the moment. Then he pulled back and shoved it in again, this time releasing a blast of warm cum at the same time. He repeated this over and over, each one with a louder groan of satisfaction.

By the time he was done, a small stream of their combined fluids leaked from Beverly's pussy and collected on Tony's desk. Neither of them seemed to care as they came together, totally exhausted. Tony lay on top of his beautiful friend for a few seconds before kissing her lips and her tits. Then he pulled out of her.

He watched as she reached over, took the phone receiver off the hook and put it back down.

"Emily isn't there, Tony."

He stared at her with a questioning look. Her voice was...normal. No accent. "How did you..."

"Emily did more than listen this time."

Now there was almost no doubt in his mind. "Are you...her?"

"I knew my acting classes would come in handy some day. Nice accent, eh?" she said with a smile, sitting up on the desk. "I'm proud of you, Tony. You did all that, just for me. I really think I owe you a favor."

Emily slid off the desk, unzipped her skirt and took it off. Then she removed Tony's shirt so that they were both naked.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes to recover and then I'll pay you back," Emily said, kissing Tony tenderly.

12