All Comments on 'Help From My Big Brother Ch. 02'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Good....

But she really needs to kick the worthless good for nothing husband to the curb...no self respecting woman would keep him around after all he's done to her.

sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
want more

love it want more

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 9 years ago
Good continuation

of the story. Would love to see more. Maybe now that wife and daughter are with her brother Sean can admit he had an affair and another child and leave and go back to his gambling and other woman. Bee and Meagan can stay with Dan.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Where's It Going?

G&go needs to figure some way to get rid of Sean, so Dan can have Bee - and eventually Megan - all to himself. Bee would probably like her daughter to learn what really good, loving sex is all about, to help the girl in her own search for a mate. Or maybe they'll share.

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
More

Waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that's what siblings are for

Some years have gone by in this excellent sequel. But big brother Dan and his baby sister Besanna know they can depend on each other unconditionally for their pleasure and deep satisfaction. Dan knows that his cute kid sister's sweet little slit is there for him, just as Besanna knows that her hunky big brother's powerful prick is there for her. They may have other fuckmates, but in the end they both realize that when Dan blows his brotherly balls up inside Besanna, that's where his sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plot hole!

It's a good thing that the considerate man who is great at sex and lives in a three bedroom house is single! Why the hell does a single man live in a three bedroom house? Everything was great but that one detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thats hardly a plothole, lol. Virtually every neighborhood that sells houses has a minimum of three bedrooms. Why would he but a one or two bedroom house (if he can even find one) when he can afford a larger house, have a guest room and an office. Room to grow when he gets married. Hell I know tons of single people with three bedroom houses. Even if he was married, they both sleep in the same bedroom, I guess you would think it was a plothole then? Hehe

Fun story, just need to kick the loser husband out now or have him tragically ran over by a train! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Well written. Hope there is more.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

Loving this story immensely and hope you keep going with it. Be nice to get sean out of the picture somehow so they can be a happy little incest family especially when Megan gets older.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

No better love story between a brother and a sister.

Danni made no attempt to disrespect his sister and her husband. She made no attempt to disrespect her husband even though he showed no love or respect.

Please let her divorce the cheating bastard. His gambling is the same as cheating on his loving wife and daughter. Is the daughter his daughter or Danni's from there night of passion?_

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Good story

Love the characters and big brother needs to tell Sean to get the fuck out. I feel that besanna needs to tell dan that Megan is his daughter and she tricked him their first night together. Hope you keep writing this story.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958almost 5 years ago
Please continue this journey

This is a great story and needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story REALLY needs a third chapter. She needs to kick Sean's lame ass to the curb and resolve alot of unfinished business - including a question of paternity!

Still, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous