Help Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

"Try not to move Cate."

"I'm sorry Doug."

"I'm sorry too. Thank god you're not seriously hurt."

"My car is a write off."

"So I heard."

We drove in silence for a minute or two. "Do you want another Yaris or would you prefer a pick-up truck? A pick-up truck would make more sense, business-wise."

"Can it be black?"

"No. Pink. Girly pink." I said.

"Fuck off."

I smiled. At least her spirit wasn't broken.

*

The next day we drove to her parent's house. She pointed to what she wanted packed up. It included synthesizers, keyboards, amps, speakers, a laptop and a whole lot of cable. All of that was going to go into the third bedroom. Her wardrobe was predictably almost all black. Most of her jewelry was that kooky silver stuff with skulls and crossbones. She hesitated before asking me to pack it up. Her clothes and stuff would go into the second bedroom. There was a box in the back of her closet she asked me to retrieve. I noticed there was something pink and rubbery inside, definitely destined for our bedroom.

She was only off work for two days. Hurting and banged up she carried on in the shop. The same rules applied. The shop swan remained professional with a good work ethic. The house swan a brilliant, but demented whacko. And a good cook.

Unfortunately for the next week or so, there was no sex. The broken ribs just hurt too much.

*

I was able to confirm that it was the alcohol that helped trigger her carnal cravings. I made sure that there was always plenty of beer, wine and liquor, including gin for martinis, in the house.

Sex continued to be fabulous. Sometimes I would tie her down. It didn't matter if I fucked her pussy, her throat or her ass, or all three. She loved it no matter where. She never tired of eating my cum, as long as it didn't come out of her ass. I could never get enough Caitlyn juice. I never did let her tie me down again.

Like everything else about Caitlyn, her early Christian synth music was brilliant. She needed it to get away from me and the shop sometimes. The third bedroom became her private space.

Not only was Caitlyn my employee and my lover, she became my best friend too.

The face metal never came back. Her hair grew out brown. The Goth look was gone forever, but was never really replaced with flowery dresses. I got used to the tattoos. After awhile, I didn't even see them.

Business improved and expanded. I made her my equal partner.

Then my wife.

Caitlyn came off the pill. It was no big deal really, with her cum fixation not much sperm was ever exposed to her uterus anyway. We made the conscious decision to have a baby.

When she thought the time was just right she asked, "Can we do it like we did the first time? I want to feel you come inside me."

There is something fundamentally different about making love to someone and making love to someone you are actually in love with. There is equally something different about making love to someone you are madly in love with, with the intent of creating a baby. Somehow foreplay seems superfluous. The psyche is already tuned in before the first article of clothing is shed. Every nerve is on fire. The entire experience is carnal, organic, built into our DNA. Genes are expressing themselves, we are just their instrument.

No orgasm could possibly be stronger.

That night we fucked in missionary position. Caitlyn came hard and long. I lay still, ready to explode. When her contractions subsided, I let go.

Tears flowed from Caitlyn's eyes as I did. We lay kissing for the longest time. Eventually my spent and shriveled cock slipped out. Caitlyn pinched her pussy shut and fell asleep smiling.

We decided to name the child Maxwell if a boy, Maxine if a girl. Either way, Max.

When we noticed the swell in her belly, the belly button piercing disappeared. A week later the nipple and pussy rings disappeared.

The transformation was complete.

I had hoped to change her into a self-confident ordinary woman.

I didn't.

She became a self-confident,extraordinarywoman.

Caitlyn turned out to be nothing like what I'd expected.

*

If this story tickled you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It's only a mouse click away.

Thanks, sincerely;

eclare

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers
1...456789