• Authors
  • olddave51

olddave51

Non-Drinker, Non-Smoker, Non-drug user

At my age I have experienced a lot with love and intimacy. I plan to write about it. With more than two ex-wives and a few Girl Friends. Most of my stories have some truth to them.
I tend to use some of the same behaviors, actions in my writing. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am a retired teacher and was into sports, coaching and officiating.

I, myself, have experienced anything from ONE line to average of 30% of my stories, one story is almost 90% true. Some I have melted together, I have added my own imagination, wishes, creativity, and illusions.
I using clichés to help tell the story, why? Because I like them.
I like to use poetic license whenever I can, remember it is FICTION. Licensee # 6151969

One person said, 'I use a lot of clichés except I didn't say anything about lasagna?!?!?' I would really like to know what is the cliché for lasagna is, since I love Italian food.

I have decided to shy away from Sci-Fi & Fantasy and Loving Wives Stories since they are my lowest rated stories and stick to Romance stories.

I like happy endings even if they are not within the realm of reality.
"Hallmark-y" yes but again I like happy endings.
I like family get togethers like Sunday afternoons at the Grandparents home and the whole family either cooking dinner or helping with fix-it jobs around the Grandparents home, So you’ll find it at the end of many of my stories. You will fine shower sex in many of my stories, because, I like it. I am working on bringing more depth to my characters, that involves showing more emotions and making them more three dimensional. as many writers know it is not easy (If it was, every fool like me, would be doing it, and doing it right!)

It is called Fiction.


The hard part is somehow removing a spouse an ex spouse or lover, they must die, cheat or walk away? Most of all the stories on literotica are not two people just coming together without baggage of some kind. Tragedy tends to lead to the best romance.
To have romance you almost always have to have conflict or tragedy.
I have written stories when angry, when happy, when bored, and half asleep. Which leads to a good time editing my own work before sending it off to a volunteer editor.

This is like therapy in my Golden Years.
1/2024

03/13/2024 I am very happy how my 20th story turned out Thank you all who liked it.

Location

Now a Northern Plains state formally AZ

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
213Followers
34Following
91My Favorites
314My Comments

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Politics, Computing, Camping

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Blondes, Redheads, Shower Sex, B-Cups

Contact Author

Contact olddave51 by clicking here.