Helping A Friend Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man stood and looked at me for a few moments, as if waiting for something. The door opened and the room filled with men. Matt began to yell out muffled into his gag once more. I looked back at him and his eyes were huge with impending danger, he was struggling against his ties. The leader came closer to me and spoke. "Matt owes us $13,000 dollars, and a good hooker around here is about $1000. So, you do the math, we are going to fuck our money out of you." I looked around the room; there were now 13 men without pants, still masked. All of the men had huge cocks, and were stroking them while looking at my helpless and worn-out body.

Some of the men were black, some were white. The leader took his pants off and pulled his cock out. He moved over my pussy and stopped, "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...we are all going to fill you with cum. One after the other will seed in you, me being the first," he said with a smile. Matt soon began sobbing behind me, but his cock was hard again. With that said, the leader shoved his cock in, balls deep. He fucked me hard and fast for about two minutes, all the others cheering him on. Then the others started getting closer, grabbing my titties and rubbing my clit. They started jacking off onto me, sending hot cum onto my tits and face. The leader started pumping faster and then slammed in hard and deep, shooting his cum inside of my cunt. He waited a minute for all of his seed to drain into me, then he withdrew and said, "Okay boys, have fun, get my money's worth!"

The 12 other men gathered around and began taking turns fucking my creamed pussy. Each one harder than the next and being cheered on by the crowd. They all took turns cumming inside of me. The sensation of that much spunk being sprayed into my womb made me cum as well. I couldn't take anymore. I passed out.

When I woke up, they were still fucking me. One guy said, "hey the bitch is awake! Let's make her scream so she won't fall asleep again." With that the man fucking me stopped. They untied my hands and legs one at a time. My hands were forced behind my back and tied again, while my legs were lose. Then one giant black man with the biggest dick I have ever seen got up on the table. The other men lifted me up onto him, facing in the reverse-cowgirl position. He shoved his cock in my ass hard and began pumping like a rabbit. Two other men got up on the table and started fucking my pussy... just like the machine had earlier. Then, the man fucking my ass pulled out and forced his dick in my already full vagina. Three cocks in my pussy. I thought I would die from the pain, but the sensation and the thought of three men being inside my cunt at once made me cum again.

Each of the men took their turns in positions, either fucking me in my ass, pussy, or jacking onto me. Soon they tied me back to the table with my legs in the stirrups again. They all took one final turn pumping my cunt full of cum, and left.

I was covered head to toe in cum from all of the men. It was running out of me like a fountain. Soon the door to Matt's room opened and he was untied and walked out. Then they entered my room and took the gag out of Matt's mouth. The leader entered and held a gun to Matt's head. The leader said, "Now we teach you a lesson. This part is just for our enjoyment. I know you have been sitting in there cumming your pants all night long... now you get to clean her up. You are going to eat all the cum from that cunt" Matt's face was forced to my aching cunt. He began to lick and eat the cum from my hole. I can't lie, it felt pretty good. The leader said, "Oh yeah... you clean up the ass as well." Matt continued licking and sucking my clit and pussy clean, then cleaned my ass of cum as well. I came again while he was cleaning me, to my embarrassment.

Finally the leader said, "Alright, you have paid your debt. You and the bitch can go. Just remember what will happen if you cross us again." The man then spoke to me, "you have made a great movie for us tonight. If you ever tell anyone about this, I will post it up on every internet site known to man."

The men left and Matt cut me free so we could leave. I should be happy that he is safe and so am I, and relieved that I wasn't hurt... but all I could think was, "Damn, I hope he borrows some more money soon."

12