Helping A Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

This was his chance and he was muffing it.

“Tell me,” she coaxed, parting her lips in a worried look.

He studied her face closely, thinking of how to word the answer without sounding important. “I have to make a decision,” he finally divulged.

“Is that all? Can I help? Use me, you’re not going to be any fun until

we get the decision made,” she reasoned.

“I’ve been offered a promotion within my department or my choice of

two other jobs within the company,” he said, trying to keep his voice low and confident.

“What does being twenty-five have to do with it?” she wanted to know.

He told Jennifer about his uncle helping him get the job in legal. It had

been viewed as a temporary job until something more permanent came along. Now, nearly three years later he was twenty-five and still doing the same job.

As of last week things had changed and he wanted to make the right decision.

Personnel had set up the interview in claims and his uncle had steered him toward the job in sales. When Mr. Shaw found out about the other offers, he had offered Benney a promotion to remain in the legal department.

“Sounds like you’re breaking out,” Jennifer said, excitedly.

“Not really, the jobs are about the same; all glorified file clerks. I played some games with the files in legal just for the fun of it. Out of boredom I invented some ways to forecast which cases should be settled out of court and which ones were most likely to go to trial to be resolved.,” he explained.

“You must have impressed allot of people to be sought after by three departments,” she said, trying not to sound conciliatory.

“I think it’s you,” he said, their eyes meeting.

“How’s that?”

“It’s the running, look at me, I’ve lost fifteen pounds and turned flab to muscle. I had to buy new clothes and I think people noticed. It’s you,” he finished, not moving his eyes from hers.

“I think it’s time I saw your apartment, my room mates are probably at home, we can’t go there,” she said as they left the restaurant.

That was the night they became Ben and Jen. “I’ve always hated being called that name,” she admitted, “but it sounds different when you say it, I’ll be Jen to you.”

To the dismay of those who had offered him jobs within their departments, Ben decided to remain in the legal department, until something else came along. He even turned down the promotion.

Single females had begun to notice Ben’s new physique, taking every opportunity to speak to him. “Call me Ben,” he would say.

Only a few weeks later he got an opportunity to join the actuary group where risks are analyzed and rates are set. Although he would be a junior member and a trainee, he received a sizable increase in pay. Jen helped him select more new clothes. They ran together and spent their spare time in one another’s company. On July 4th, he missed his first family gathering. They had been invited to a cookout by Jen’s parents.

“It’s not like I’m taking you to meet the family, it’s just my father, you’ve already met the others,” she consoled him when he fretted about going.

“How many more will be there?”

“You’ll be on display, my aunt’s will ask personal questions about your family background and you may as well bring a paycheck stub because they’ll want to know your professional prospects. My cousins will check out your buns and my uncles will be curious about your abs.”

“Sounds like I’m in for a fun afternoon,” he cringed.

“Honey,” she said, running her hand over his chest, “if it gets hot take your shirt off, that will cool them.”

~*~

“What’s happened to you?” Hollie smiled her knowing smile, blowing the errant strand of hair so she could use both eyes to appraise Ben’s reaction.

They were at the diner, excited to see one another. She had called him to say she was in town visiting her sister, failing to mention that she and Timmie had been there for two weeks, since before Christmas.

“What?” Ben asked, watching her stare at him, mouth open.

“You’ve got new clothes, did you get a haircut just for me?” But it was more than the clothes, there was something different about him. He was more muscular than she remembered, slimmer. Still, there was more. There was a confident air about him.

He told her about the new job and how much he enjoyed working with formulas, computing actuaries. He had fit in with the group. “The time I spent in Legal served me well. And you were a big help too, you taught me allot, you broke me in.”

“I broke you in alright,” she said laughing, remembering the night in his apartment after the hockey match.

Catching on to what she was thinking, he blushed. “I’ll always be grateful for that but what I was referring to was the way we used to talk about things. You always helped me see things clearly, not just those questions about the claims but you always had answers about life.”

Holly watched him talk, with the same forthright manner, honest and to the point but what she saw now was that he was sure of himself. Subconsciously,

she wiped her eye and felt moisture on her finger. It was so good to see him this way. She remembered that night when she encouraged him to almost devour her breasts, time after time. She had cautioned him not to bite her but in the heat of the moment she had lost track of what they were doing to one another. At home that night she found tooth marks on her back and her tits were sore for days. In some ways she was grateful that Tom had not noticed; in retrospect, she wished he had.

“I got your Christmas card, it looks like a nice house,” Ben brought her out of her reverie.

She smiled, wondering if he had noticed her moist eyes. The house was indeed the answer to her dreams. Located in a suburban neighborhood, the spacious rooms were a contrast to the cramped apartment her small family had shared in the city. With Tom’s promotion she didn’t have to work any longer. There was time to spend with her son and plenty of activities to keep them both busy.

Ben knew her, he could see something was not right. “Tell me,” he said.

“You tell me,” she countered, wanting to hear what had transformed him into the magnificent specimen she saw before her. She was happy for him, genuinely interested. Surely, there was a woman involved. Besides, she didn’t want to discuss her own problems. “Tell me about her.”

“She’s wonderful,” he said excitedly, “her name is Jen and she wants to meet you. Come to dinner tomorrow night.”

“She’s not happy,” Ben reported to Jen that evening. “She didn’t want to talk about it. I got the impression it has something to do with Tom, like he’s lost interest in her. She said something about feeling dried up.”

“Humm, sounds serious, maybe she’ll tell us tomorrow night, what are you going to cook,” she said playfully.

~*~

Hollie noticed the changes immediately. In addition to the new drapes on the front windows, the floor was not cluttered with magazines and loose clothes as she had seen it after the hockey match. “It’s so neat and orderly,” she exclaimed in her jaunty way.

They had settled in the living room after dinner.

“It’s Ben,” Jen admitted, “he does the cooking and cleaning; I do the shopping and the laundry.”

“Really?” Hollie questioned as if it couldn’t be.

“Yes, he takes care of the apartment and I take care of him in other ways.”

“I’ve got to hear how you two met,” Hollie demanded, leaning forward in anticipation. Ben remained quiet, sheepishly looking at each of the women.

Jen spoke up, “He paid for my coffee one morning, then he started stalking me, everytime I passed a park bench on my run, he was there.”

“I didn’t stalk you,” Ben challenged.

“Sure you did, you were trying to get in my pants from the first day,” Jen laughed.

Ben looked at Hollie who was amused at what she had just heard. “She does this to me all the time. She even said that to her mother the first time she met me, long before our first date.”

“That’s not exactly the way I put it,” Jen corrected him. Then, to Hollie, “I ran a race not long after we met last spring. Afterwards, Ben was helping me stretch and my mother said it looked like we were fucking. That’s when I told her I thought Ben would like to get in my pants.”

Jen saw the puzzled look on Hollie’s face.

“You have to see it, come down here honey, we’ll show her,” Jen beckoned to him.

Jen lay on her back and pulled both legs back. Ben got on his knees

and massaged her calves, then her upper thighs until Jen stopped him. Then he let her place the feet against his chest. Grunting, she pushed him backward until her legs were fully extended, then she folded her legs back bringing Ben with her, repeating the motion several times until Jen wrapped her legs around Ben’s butt and brought him down for a kiss.

Looking over to Hollie, “Do you see how my mother could mistake the way I was doing my after-race stretch for fucking?”

Hollie was beside herself, laughing at the bold but honest remarks Ben’s girlfriend had made. “Yes, I can see how your mother could have thought that.”

“After that race we did it that way all the time. At first I only let him rub my calves but he worked his hands up my thighs,” Jen smiled as she looked over at Hollie.

“We still do it that way. You should see the looks we get from other runners, especially when I let him do my thighs on weekends when we have plenty of time to come back to the apartment for sex that lasts all morning. Don’t we honey,” Jen said, embracing Ben with her arms and legs. He was still laying on top of her, enjoying the feel of her feet against his ass.

“Did he have a hard on?” Hollie wanted to know.

Jen appeared to be in deep thought, “That day in the park? I don’t think so. I’m sure my mother would have said something if she had noticed.”

“I always have a hard on when I’m near you,” Ben admitted. Hollie and Jen both laughed.

“I want to thank you for training him so well, “ Jen said to Hollie, quite comfortable on her back with Ben on top of her.

“He told you about that?” Hollie’s cheeks becoming redder than their natural rosy color.

“Sure, he credits you with giving him instructions and raising his confidence level. See how neat he keeps the place now? That’s what impressed me the first night he brought me here. I just knew that the bed sheets would be clean. Later, when I got him to talk about it he said you had changed the sheets before you would do anything with him.”

Hollie was curious, “Tell me about that, the first time he brought you here.”

“Well, we had been out to dinner and...”

“I’m leaving,” Ben said, making an effort to raise up. Jen caught him, banging her feet into his ass and clutching him to her with her arms. “You’re staying right here,” she yelled. Then, whispering in his ear, “you said yourself that Hollie seemed sad, maybe she needs some cheering up. Now lay here while I tell her the story. If you tense up I’ll rub your neck.”

Reluctantly, Ben placed his weight on his elbows and settled down to hear his girl friend tell his best female friend about their first time together.”

“As I was saying, we had been to dinner but I didn’t want the evening to end so I suggested he bring me here. I was wearing a black dress with a low neckline which Ben had admired all through dinner. As we walked through the door I knew he was hoping we would end up here. The place was spotless. We settled on the sofa and began necking.”

Jen paused to look up at Ben who was smiling down at her. She massaged his neck and smiled back.

“I was wearing a string of pearls. When he started kissing my neck I found the clasp and removed the pearls. I went home without them. We found them under a cushion the next time I was here. Anyway, he was getting dangerously near the top of my dress with wet kisses. I didn’t want him slobbering on my dress and I didn’t want him to stop so I pulled it down to expose the top of my breasts.”

“Hollie, are you alright?” Jen asked, bringing Hollie out of a daze. She opened her eyes to see Ben and Jen on the floor, looking in her direction. “Yes,...yes, I’m fine, please continue,” Hollie managed to say.

“He was on top of me, just like now.” Jen continued, running her fingers through Ben’s hair. “But it was a new dress and I didn’t want it wrinkled so I ask him to move up so I could get out of the dress, don’t you think that was practical?”

Hollie nodded, confirming that she thought Jen had done the right thing.

“I kicked the dress out of the way and he was back on top of me in seconds, kissing dangerously close to my bra. I didn’t want him to slobber on my new lace bra so I ask him to unfasten it from the back so I could take it off. Don’t you think that was the practical thing to do?”

Smiling, Hollie nodded her agreement, noticing that Ben and Jen were locked in a deep kiss.

“I have very small tits and he can take almost all of one in his mouth. I always tell him that’s the reason he gets the nipples to stick out so far. He was driving me wild with his tongue. I had kicked my shoes off but I was concerned that he would rip my long dark stockings so I asked him to roll them down and take them off. Don’t you think that was the practical thing to do?”

Hollie’s eyes had a glazed look as she shook herself to answer. “Yes, I do,” she whispered in a raspy voice.

Ben, who held Jen’s head in his hands just above the carpet spoke up. “As I was removing the stockings my hand accidentally touched her crouch and I felt wetness. Knowing she wouldn’t want her new panties soaked with pussy juices I suggested we take them off. Don’t you think that was a practical suggestion?”

“You’re both very practical,” Hollie agreed.

“As he pulled my panties down I was relieved that I didn’t have to worry about messing up my new clothes. Besides, I wanted to enjoy the attention he was giving my body. I thought, ‘I’m naked and he still has all his clothes on. This is crazy.’ So I suggested we go to the bedroom and I would undress him. Doesn’t that sound practical to you, Hollie?”

Hollie nodded, smiling, happy to see Ben and Jen laying on the floor, contented to hold one another.

“I knew that he had been working out but as I undressed him I discovered

what a great body he has. I kissed his bare chest and pinched his butt. When his cock sprang out I almost fainted. He has as very nice prick, don’t you think?”

Embarrassed but not to be outdone, Hollie smiled, “Yes, he has a very nice prick.”

“I wasn’t surprised when I found that the sheets were clean. What surprised me was what a good teacher you were,” Jen said, smiling at Hollie. “He got between my legs and began to kiss my thighs. When his tongue touched my labia I almost jumped off the bed. I was glad that I had trimmed my

pubic region neatly. He licked me for what seemed like ages. My little nub must have exposed itself because the first thing I knew he had it between his lips and I went wild, bucking and screaming and bellowing like a cow.”

“Like a cow?” Hollie was trying to imagine the sounds Jen was talking about.

“He says I’m a screamer,” Jen said proudly.

“She doesn’t bellow like a cow. She moans when I pull her pussy lips out and let them snap back. She moans when she comes and she comes allot. She only screams when I make love to her clit. I have to be careful about that. She really is a screamer,” Ben offered from his position, hovering above his girl friend.

“What noise does she make when you fuck her,” Hollie asked candidly.

Ben looked down at Jen. They grinned at one another. “She’s a talker,” Ben confided. “She tells me what she likes but mainly she just says, ‘YES, YES, YES, That’s gooood! Do That, Fuck Me Like That, stuff like that.”

“Is that what I say?,” Jen ask, a little embarrassed for the first time.

“I don’t say that, do I?”

“How long have you two lived together?” Hollie wanted to know. She was sitting on the edge of her chair, fascinated with how Ben and Jen were enjoying themselves in the middle of the floor while carrying on a conversation with her.

“After that first night I was over here three nights a week, plus weekends.

We were running together four mornings a week and staying in bed for an extra hour on the other days. That went on for a month, then we decided I should move in with Ben, it seemed like the practical thing to do,” Jen answered, solemnly, looking to Hollie for some sign of agreement.

But something was wrong!

~*~

They rushed to her, kneeling on each side of Hollie. Her hands covered her face and her body shook. Ben and Jen looked at one another, searching, what to do?

Together, they reached for Hollie’s shoulders, feeling the vibration as she wept. Together, they pulled her to them until her face was buried between them and her body was suspended, about one-half on each of them. They lay on their backs on the floor, wrapping their arms around Hollie to comfort her. As she sobbed, they took turns, moving their hands over her back, massaging her skin through the thin blouse.

Hollie’s tears soaked their faces and her body pressed against them, one breast against each of their chests, her legs between theirs.

Working together, the couple acted in unison to achieve a common goal, to make the pain go away. Their only means of communication was through their free hands, clasped together between them. As if they were telepathic, with one mind, the back massage soon reduced the sobs to deep breathing and the body shakes to mild pulsating. The thin blouse became dislodged from her slacks. Jen and Ben took turns, rubbing the slick smooth skin of her back, easing the blouse farther up her back with each series of strokes.

Although they could not see one another, there was a common recognition between them that their actions were being accepted when Hollie

lifted her body to permit the blouse to move upward. Ben squeezed Jen’s hand and she squeezed back. The blouse was now high enough to confirm that Hollie was braless as Jen’s hand found her shoulder blades. Tears were drying on all their faces. No conversation was necessary.

Ben’s hand patted her buttocks, once, twice, then squeezed. He reached for Jen’s hand and moved it to Hollie’s ass, taking up the back massage with his. He felt Jen’s thumb move across their joined hands, signaling that she understood his directions. She squeezed first one cheek, then the other.

Hollie’s body moved. They held their breath until they realized that she was unbuttoning the top button to her slacks. Hearing the faint sound of a zipper, Jen squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. Jen took over the back massage and Ben’s hand fondled the ass some more, then slide beneath the elastic band of the panties to make its way to the valley that separates the two cheeks. Like the zipper, Hollie’s moan was barely discernible.

Ben’s hand was roaming freely, from one cheek to the other. He was stretching the panties and the slacks were moving downward. He felt Jen’s hand

give him a bone breaking grip as Hollie’s upper body rose and lowered. He realized the girls were kissing. Their mouths were locked together and Jen’s hand was locked to his, gripping even tighter. Hollie’s legs opened to give him access; he felt the dampness between them.

The girls broke their kiss and the vicelock on Ben’s hand lessened. He guided Jen’s free hand into Hollie’s panties, using his free hand to adjust his cock which was standing at attention. Hollie moaned as she pressed her lips to his, darting her tongue into his open mouth. She made a startled jump when Jen’s finger separated her labia. When he attempted to unbutton her blouse, Hollie took the hint and performed the task herself. Soon the blouse was off and her soft tits pressed into his chest. His free hand moved from one nipple to the other as Hollie’s mouth covered his in a flurry of tongue battle.

Fable
Fable
41 Followers