Helping A Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

Moving his thumb over his girlfriend’s small hand Ben signaled he would need her help for the next phase. She responded by moving her thumb over his.

Together, they managed to pull the slacks down, assisted by Hollie wiggling her ass. Next came the panties. Once they were down to her knees, Hollie was able to kick then off and she was naked.

What had begun as an unplanned plot to rid their friend of the overwhelming sadness had turned into something more. No words had been spoken. Realizing that she was the only one in her state of undress, Hollie smiled and went to work to remedy the situation. She started with Ben’s shirt buttons and when Jen joined her by unbuckling his belt, Hollie helped pull his pants down. Jen giggled as Hollie and Ben removed her clothes.

Still, no words were exchanged. The trio grinned at one another and embraced, meeting in a triple kiss, lips to lips, tits to tits. They were still on the floor in the middle of the living room. Ben was on his back, the two girls on top, taking turns kissing him, their tits pressed to his chest. They moved down to his chest, then to his stomach, leaving enormous amounts of saliva in the path. They took turns sucking his cock while wiggling their butts in front of his face.

Ben had two fingers in each vagina, pumping into them while pumping his cock into Hollie’s mouth. Jen was moaning, sucking on his balls when Ben let out a war woop, filling Hollie’s mouth with several spurts of cum.

The girls turned to watch him. His hands had gone limp, no longer pumping into them. They looked at one another, surprised. Hollie played with his limp cock, then grinned mischievously at Jen. They dropped his cock and his balls and begin to kiss, pressing their tits together. Ben, in a daze, watched from his prone position on the floor, taking notice of the contrast of the girl’s tits. Jen, the runner, had the smallest tits he had ever seen while Hollie had mother’s tits, not enormous but soft and jiggley.

When Ben opened his eyes a few minutes later the girls were not there. He heard noises coming from the bedroom. As he walked through the door he saw his girlfriend on top of Hollie, locked in a 69 position. They were taking long licking strokes at one another’s pussies and making deep exaggerated grunts.

Ben was fascinated with the action, never having experienced anything like it. He lay down on the bed to watch Jen lap away at the pink opening, yielding to the pleasure. They were both making a humming sound and Ben noticed that when the pitch changed to a higher tone they slowed from the long laps to shorter, more penetrating strokes. They were oblivious to his presence.

The tone changed again, to a purr. Jen’s head was making a rotating motion. Although her long hair was obstructing his view, Ben was almost certain that she was circling Hollie’s clit. When she stopped circling he knew she had the little nub between her lips, just the way she loved for him to do to her. The purr became deafening, almost a shriek. It was then that she spotted him. She smiled as her mouth opened. A strange look came to her face, a mixture of anguish and pleasure. Her mouth made an Oh as her eyes opened wide. Her body shuddered and her eyes closed. Ben caught her just as she collapsed.

The three of them cuddled on the bed, The girls made little cooing sounds and took turns kissing Ben who was on his back, between them.

“That was amazing!” Jen broke the silence.

“That was so good, how can I ever thank you both,” Hollie said, stealing another kiss from Ben before sitting up as if to leave.

Jen sat up to and started to hang her feet over the side of the bed when Ben pulled them both back to him. “Someone’s going to have to do something about this,” he said, pointing to his fully resurrected cock.

The two females looked at one another, then at the pulsating cock. Jen saw the need in Hollie’s eyes. With a shrug of the shoulder, she got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

“Looks like a job for the old lady,” Hollie whispered, straddling Ben, leaning forward until her tits dangled in his face.

When Jen returned to the bedroom Hollie was pumping furiously, a determined look on her face. Ben’s face was contorted in concentration, like a cowboy 3 seconds into a bull ride. Neither knew Jen was in the room.

~*~

Nothing was said until a few days later when they were on the running path. “That’s the one and only time,” Jen said to him, a look of determination on her face.

“The threesome?”

She jogged another 20 paces, her ponytail shifting side to side before looking his way.

“That too.”

Ben was dubious. His frown indicated that he didn’t understand.

“You fucking someone else,” she answered his question.

“Were you jealous?”

She didn’t answer. He looked her way, smiling, trying to get her attention. She knew what he was doing, trying to make her laugh. She looked his way and nodded.

“Yes.”

Somewhat exasperated, Ben was surprised to hear her admit that she was jealous. When she was curious about Hollie he had told her everything, how helpful she had been restoring his confidence, every detail of the night he and Hollie had spent together, right down to her covering him up and leaving him asleep between two wet spots. And, when she heard that Hollie was in town it was Jen who insisted that he invite her to have dinner with them. And...it had been Jen who had given her consent for Hollie to ‘take care’ of his erection.

They were only a few yards from the four mile marker. Jen waited until they finished the run and she was on her back, placing her feet on his chest to begin their strange but erotic stretching exercise before she spoke.

“That one time we had our fun,” she explained, emphatically, “never again! Got it?”

She let him pay special attention to an imaginary knot in her upper thigh, both thinking of how they would spend the rest of the morning.

As if to justify their recent evening with Hollie, they reached the same conclusion.

“We were helping a friend!”

{my thanks to Patrick}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers