All Comments on 'Helping a Friend On Leave'

by Chestnut_Tree

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This Story Is Too Badly Written For Words

Even the first sentence isn't punctuated properly. There are so many grammatical errors, I can't list them all. Even if one tries to ignore all that, the story is so boring and uninteresting, it's impossible to read all the way through.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
A good fucking is needed here between by Bill

Bill's sperm count should be quite high by now, so he needs to fuck your wife and knock her up, in another chapter on this story?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Okay

To start with you claim the wife is shy, but then proceed to have her practically get off while dancing with the friend. You then have the wife basically getting her self and the friend off, again not the work of a shy person. You then get her to talk dirty to him, during all this evening you have the wife claiming she "Wont cheat on her husband" well sorry but if my wife did this sort of thing and claimed she didn't cheat then I would laugh at her and see a lawyer the next day. There is a theory among some people that unless you let someone penetrate a woman, be it in the ass or the vagina or for that matter the mouth it's not cheating well sorry but yes it is. personally I would say if another man touches something that isn't his or plays with or looks at something that isn't his that to me and many other couples is cheating even if she had the husbands approval which I'm not exactly sure she did but either way he didn't stop it so it's his own problem. Finally sorry to say this type of story is very common on this site and will continue to be, and yes people will be far more rude than me. Wait till HARRY and co read this story then you will see some rude comments. Anyway if you wanted to write a story of not a very strong husband and woman who wants a bit of strange even if he is a friend then that is what you have. Oh and if you have written the next chapter the only way it could possiably go is the friend gets to shag the wife otherwise why write a second chapter. I know I'm being harsh and for a first time story it is OK but that's about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dictionary.

Look up shy, than come up with another word, a little slutty comes to mind. In these stories there is always a excuess as to why wife needs to do this from saveing his life to just wanting another cock. Whats not so clear is why hubbie goes along,I guess so there is a story.The idea of another mans sperm in or on my wife is not a big turn on for me. Will see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh Fuck

Your story is pitiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wondering if English is your second language.

She dressed extra specially sexy wearing shoes even her husband did not know about. She played along with the friend and carried out her actions without her husband's prior knowledge or consent. One could say this was her plan all along. To bad he has a slut wife. Since this wasnt something they talked about before hand and she did not seek his permission, he can assume the marriage is over. She is not not in love or lust with her husband and totally ignores and disrespects him. She is not shy at all, she is a manipulative slut and now the husband has to wonder how many men she has played sexual games with that he does not know about. Sorry the plot and the storyline do not run together and it ruins the story even if you like to read about unfaithful wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Almost perfect

I don't know what's wrong with my fellow commentators, but I thought your story was fantastic. Sure, there were some grammatical errors, but the story - the story was so much more believable and thus interesting than much of the stuff I've read on here. I like it so much better when there's an element of limitation - both because it seems more realistic and because there's more anticipation and excitement. All these stories about "my normally conservative and prudish wife" who takes one drink and suddenly bangs two guys and their pony frankly just bore me. I've read hundreds of these and this is one of the better ones. If you continue on this theme, and it's not a true-to life story, I would keep the wife from going all the way for a long time, if ever.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

This one is original enough to keep me on the edge of my seat. Not like all of the other hot-wife retred tales. I'm VERY interested in seeing where this one will end up!

Good job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

The two problems that I can see with your story is that Bill didn't fuck her, and you ended in the middle of the story. Get to writing dude, I want the rest of the story. By the way, in my opinion, he should fuck her that night after the husband is sleeping, and then every night until he goes back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Are you gonna finish this story?

Or do I have to finish it for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad or Good, finish the story

I see differing views on this story. I found it interesting, and I must say my only problem was that it is incomplete. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it

I thought your story was fabulous! It really turned me on and I personally really like the way she didn;t actually let Bill fuck her - much more erotic. Great stuff - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story - loved it

Loved this story. Wish it was my wife. Please finish it, don't leave me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why whore helps husband's cuck fantasy with his friend.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What causes a writer to create an MC that's so weak? What kind of a twisted mind gets off on disrespect and infidelity that way? Besides that, it's really kind of poorly written. You need a proofreader or editor pretty badly...

Ronb12LRonb12L3 months ago

Wish their was a part 2 to this...I would hope she would let his friend take her....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous